LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy’s baby girl ( private)

Hya123

Mya was 18 years old she had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was very spoiled her dad worked for huge international company so he was always away on business. He basically gave mya what ever she wanted no matter what. Her dad had married a new woman after her mom died in a car crash. She hated her step mom all she every did was control everything mya did. 
It was the start of summer vacation mya dad of course was on business for the summer but mya had other plans she was going to throw a huge party. She was just about to text her friends about it when her step mom kayla walked in her room. Mya immediately rolled her eyes at her. 

Kayla was 5”10 blond hair blue eyes.. She was young and now she was a step mom her step daughter was such a brat as she’d never listen to her and she acted like she knew it all! 

Kayla was excited as she was going to get together with her girlfriends from college for the weekend that meant Mia would have the house to herself.. 

“Mia I’m trusting you to not to get into any trouble while I’m gone I left you $40 to get some pizza or whatever you want I’ll be back Sunday I’m trusting you please don’t let me down!” She smiled as closed her door.. 

“ sounds good “ Mya told her. She waited about an hour before she called all of her friends over to have a house party.  Of course mya didnt use the money for pizza she useless it for alcohol and weed.  There was loud music people dancing and mya was super drunk. She didn’t even realize when someone broke kaylas very expensive vase Or when the cops decided to crash the party because everyone was being so loud.  The house was completely trashed. Mya would have a lot of cleaning to do when she sobered up. 

Kayla came back early cause Britney had come down with strep throat and she didn’t wanna make everyone sick and since it was her lake house the rest of the girls decided to try again over the 4th of July weekend.. Once she drove up she was shocked what she saw! The yard was littered with trash it looked like someone tried to tepee the house and did a piss poor job of doing it...

When she opened the door she hit the roof..

”What the hell is going on here Mia get your ass out here!” 

Mia head was pounding she felt like she got hit by a bud. She was still also very drunk. Dhe opened her eyes hearing kayla in the house. “ shit “ she muttered she knew she was already in trouble so she just stayed in her room laying on her bed waiting for kayla to find her. She just going to call my dad anyway . she thought to her self. 

Kayla was infuriated as she looked around.. “Son of a bitch!” She picked up the vase that had been shattered! It has sentimental value as her late grandma had given that to her on her Sixteenth birthday it was a family tradition. 

“Mia if you know what’s good for you you’ll get your ass down here now if I have to come up there you’re really going to regret it!!” She yelled up the stairs.. 

Kayla poured herself as glass of wine to take the edge off cause she was doing everything she could not to go off! 

Mia heard her kayla yell again. She knew she better clean herself up to so she wouldn’t be in trouble for  having wets pants. She quickly changed her clothes and went down stairs not even making eye contact with kayla she sat in the chair a crossed from her looking down.  There was definitely nothing she could say to get out of this. Mia took a glance around the house it was definitely  trashed there was even spray paint on her family portrait. 

Kayla glared at Mia trying to think of a creative punishment for her bratty step daughter.. “what the hell do you have to say for yourself I trusted you I thought you were mature enough to be left by yourself but I see your not!” Kayla was pissed and she was letting Mia know all about it! 

“I’m waiting what do you have to say for yourself!” 

Mia finally made eye contact with her step mom. She was super nervous and knew she was screamed either way. “ I’m an adult and decided to have alittle fun. Don’t worry i’ll clean up before my dads get homes “ Mia told kayla “ Also he will pay for the damages if we say someone broke in “ She told her after thinking of something. 

“No I’m not going to lie to help you out you’ve been a brat for awhile now and you’ve shown you can’t be trusted you’re no more then a little girl and your dad got an extended trip so he will be out longer then expected!” Kayla shook her head..

”Since you wanna act like a little girl I’ll treat you like one for now I want you to stick your nose in the corner!” Kayla pointed to where she wanted her.. 

“ what i thought he would be this weekend “ Mia said super upset at that. She looked at kayla to see she was serious about her going to the corner like a little girl “ I’m not a little girl you can’t do this to me “ She said stomping over to the corner.  She thought this was to ridiculous all she did was throw one little party. The good thing for mia was she thought standing in the corner was her only punishment. It was definitely worth it 

“Yeah you’re not a little girl look at you stomping your feet just like a little girl!” Kayla smiled as the little brat stood in the corner... While Mia was in the corner Kayla got on her lap top and did a little research.

She then went to Mia’s room to look around for weed or cigarettes or see what else she might be hiding..

”Gross are you serious!” 

Kayla came down the stairs with a smile on her face..

”I found your big girl wet panties!” She said real sarcastically knowing she had her where she wanted her! 

Mia just stood in the corner her head was still pounding. She was trying to remover how the party got crazy but didn’t remember to much. However she remember how pants got we t she was already super drunk and was trying to make it to the bathroom when  two people were having sex in the bathroom. She couldn’t hold for that much longer and pissed herself.  

She jumped when she heard Kayla come back down stairs. oh no she has my pants she said to her self. “ It was only because i was drunk don’t worry it won’t happen again “ she said to her.” Is my punishment over i’m really tired?  “ 

“A girl your age having accidents is unacceptable the way you listen and how irresponsible you are I don’t think you’re eighteen maybe eighteen months!” She said with a wicked grin.. 

“Get dressed or I’ll dress you myself we need to go to the store and this will be a shopping trip you won’t forget!” 

“ aim definitely not 18 months are you crazy “ Mia shouted at kayla. When she was told to get dressed to go shopping she was happy. She quickly left the corner and put on a simple outfit grabbing her purse and phone. She was happy because she didn’t think she was going to be getting in trouble for the party. “Okay i’m ready! Can we go to ultra i really need to get the new kylie pallet and dad said i could get it “ she told kayla as they got to the car. 

“You act like you’re eighteen months but before we go I think you need to realize your roll in this family.. 

Kayla had pulled out her hairbrush waiting for Mia to come down the stairs..

Once she saw her stepdaughter she smiled..

”Oh we’ll be going a few places alright but first before we go I know a little girl who’s been bad and it’s time for a spanking!” She yanked Mia over her lap before she could say much and began spanking her with the hairbrush.. 

Mia was surprise to be scolded. She hated how kayak keep calling her a eight months old. She was about to argue with kayla but the hair brush hit her to quick. 

“ stop stopppp “ she cried as kayla spanked her after ten smack she was crying like a little baby. “ I’m sorry please “ she cried as kayla continues.

Kayla kept going..

”ok now we’re warmed up!” Kayla pulled the girls pants off and yanked down her panties..

”I’m going to spank you and I want you to count and say I’m a baby girl after each count!” She scolded her some more then went back to spanking her now on her bare ass! 

“Count baby girl!” 

Mia was definitely in tears as kayla pulled her panties down. “ Please stoppp “ she cried trying to get the words out. At first she didn’t start counting  but the first smack one her bare butt made her change her mind. “ One — I’m a baabby girl Two  ... I’’m aaaa babbbby “ she kept going until kayla told her to stop. She had snot going down her face. 

Kayla was happy as she seemed to be getting through to her.. She gave her five quick ones then stopped and rubbed the poor girls bottom.. She looked at the bratty girl who didn’t look like she was In control anymore..

”Ok stand up and go blow your nose then you come right back here and we’ll go over a few new things in your life!” 

Mia could barely get her self together. she was thankful when the spanking finally stopped. She felt like such a baby being spanked by her step mom. Mia did not want to make kayla bad anymore so quickly blew her nose and stopped crying. She rubbed her butt yo try to ease some of huge pain bud it didn’t help. “ Please don’t spank me anymore “ mia cried as she came back down. She wondered what changes her step mom was talking about. “ changes? “ she questions. 

“If I spank you or not totally depends on you baby girl!” She almost cooed at her..

”Ok we’ve established that you’re a baby girl and baby girls don’t wear panties since you’re small and my nephew has been over a few times I have a pair of his training pants nice thick underwear for toddlers who are potty training so come on step into these unless you need mommy to spank you then dress you!” 

Mia was totally confused she was not a toddler and she definitely didn’t want to wear toddler underwear but her air bottom told her she should listen to kayla. “ I can get dressed myself. “ She stepped into the underwear no problem. She hated how thick they were nothing like her usually underwear she use to wear. “ Mommy ? “ she questioned. Mia did not understand while kayla was calling her self mommy. 

“Yes mommy baby girl since you don’t listen and you can’t be trusted you’re now a baby girl and baby girls need mommies right?” 

“Now you no longer need your purse or your phone, only big girls get those and you’re not a big girl come on let’s go sweetie!” 

Kayla was looking forward to the surprises she had in store for Mia.. 

This little girl was about to get all she deserved for her little party! 

“ Ugh really why do you have to take my phone “ She whined as she was taken to the car. Mia thought this was all crazy she did not want to be a baby girl. Why did she have to throw that party it was good party but not worth this dumb punishment she thought as kayaks buckled her in the back seat like some baby. “ Why are we going to the mall ? “ she questioned as they started driving towards the mall.  Maybe she could try and get ahold of her dad so he could get her out of this mess. She thought as the pulled into the mall parking lot.