LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanted to share this because I know a lot of us on here have anxiety and sensory issues. in 2019, I got a weighted plush for Christmas and I sleep with it in my bed every night, it helps me find rest so much and calms me a lot. For me I am very touch sensitive, and light touches really bother me. I love stuffies, but when they are too soft or too light it can be stressful. These guys are heavy and made of really good 'just soft enough' material. I got mine off etsy from a store that specializes in them; they make scented and unscented ones. For me I got unscented because the smell would irritate me. i had a few issues with the seams opening at the armpits but it was nothing I could not fix with a needle and thread and five minutes. it's held up remarkable well for all the love I have put it through. Mine is 8lbs and it cost 52 dollars and the shipping speed was reasonable. There are other stores and other places you can get them too, but i just wanted to share this wonderful product that makes me feel very happy and calm when I am in my little space at the thoughts that some of you might want to check it out! 

Hope I am posting this in the right place- I couldnt find a great spot for it. Please let me know if i'm in the wrong one and I will move it.

Thanks! 

Bbbird

IMG_5617.jpg

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind some extra weight in some of mine - but many plushies are made from such low-grade materials that the fabric would simply tear under the stress.  I have a Plushlife snow leopard (plushlife.eu) and not only is it gigantic, it's quite heavy too - 16 or 17 pounds.  But it's made from high grade fabrics so it can withstand quite a bit of stress.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought about making one of these using my current bear. I just ordered some beads for him that I’m going to mix in with his stuffing. I’m going to put the beads in pouches so they don’t all settle in his feetsies. He’s a big bear (39 inches), so we’ll start with ten pounds and see if he needs more.

4 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

I thought about making one of these using my current bear. I just ordered some beads for him that I’m going to mix in with his stuffing. I’m going to put the beads in pouches so they don’t all settle in his feetsies. He’s a big bear (39 inches), so we’ll start with ten pounds and see if he needs more.

*plots to steal your cuddly!*