LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

“ Your such a fussy baby tonight. i think you had long day so bedtime will be early tonigh.t “ she told him as she dumped his food into the bowl. She finished making her food before going to get james from the bouncer.

She lifted him up and carried him over to the high chair. She tied a bib around his neck and held the spoon up cooing “ open wide for the choo-choo train “ she cooed spooning the slop in james mouth once he tried to talk to her.

“ you wouldn’t be so messy if you  didn’t fuss so much.“ 

“No please I’m not tired I’ll be good!” He whined he watched as she prepared his food. “Please mommy that stuff is gross!” He whined but when his daddy came in to get a beer he warned his baby girl that he’ll spank her.. James wasn’t about to correct him when he called him a girl so he opened... He hated the way his mommy fed him it was like a race or something and she’d switch from cooing and playing with him to going as fast as she could getting it all over his face.. 

“You don’t give me a chance!” Sure enough another spoonful all over hjs face the next time he opened and he quit talking and concentrated on eating. 

“ Your just a messy eater “ she cooed as she finished feeding him the bowl of food. she reached over and  grabbed a bottle of apple juice that was mostly water. She held the bottle for james smacking his hand away from it as he tried to hold it. “ Baby very tired will skip dessert tonight “ she said once he was halfway done with the bottle. She set the bottle down and got a cloth and started wiping james face and hands. “ Your stinky baby you can take a bath tonight before night -night! “ she cooed. 

“You’re a messy feeder!” He said as he was looking forward to his bottle to wash this nasty crap down!  “Owe!” He squealed as again she smacked his hands.. Damn it! He thought to himself.. As he fanned out shook his hand to quit the sting.. “No I’m not tired!” He whined.. 

“No I want dessert!” He did like his dessert as they were usually pudding or fruit cobbler things like that NOT beets and Squash!” 

“Ok or maybe a shower?” 

James knew the answer but he figured no harm in trying.. 

“ Your silly baby only take baths “ she told him before getting him out the high chair.  she sat him in the floor so he follow her to the bathroom. Hailey walked to the bathroom starting to run the bath for james. 

“ Come on baby your slow crawler “ she told him once  he reached the bathroom. She added bubbles, ducks and baby sharks. She stripped jame of his clothes placing him in the bath tub. “ what does the duckie  say “ she’s asked as she handed him the toy duck. she got out the baby soap and shampoo. 

James wanted to walk but he knew she wanted him to crawl he wondered what would happen if he got up and walked in... Right now he didn’t wanna find out! He hated how he had to crawl cause wearing just his diaper with no pants his diaper really crinkled it sounded like a fire cracker going off the way it echoed or Maybe that was just him.. Once he got to the bathroom he saw the water and his mommy with toys..  He stood there as she took off his shirt and then untapped his diaper. 

“Quack quack!” He said as he settled into the water.. 

“ Yes your smart baby.” She held up a pig “ What does the pig say “ she asked as she started to wash him.  as a good mother  she was trying to keep james distracted as she cleaned him. She washed his hair and butt making sure he was nice and clean finishing off with his back being massaged. 

She kept asking him different animals until she decided he was clean enough “ Time to get out baby” She cooed rinsing him off  grabbing a towel. Hailey lifted him out the tub and sat him on the sink she took out baby tooth brush and tooth paste. “ open so mommy can clean your pretty teeth”  she smacked his hand again when he tried to grab his tooth brush. “ You better stop baby unless you want a spanking “ she threatened him in her mommy voice. 

“Oink oink!” James knew the game was stupid but she made it fun then it got intense and he felt himself get excited as she touched his special places he even let out a little moan..  He kept playing the games “Meow meow!” He said as she finally finished.. “Ow ow!” He whined as again his hands were slapped away.. 

“I can hold my bottle and brush my teeth you know!” James didn’t even realize how childish he sounded.. 

James stopped and let her do whatever she wanted he didn’t want a spanking before going to bed.. 

she brushed his teeth before taking him to his nursery. She laid him down on the changing table putting the strap over his belly before she got out the lavender smelling lotion to help him sleep better. She took her time her time before placing a diaper under him sprinkling some powder. She went over and got a winnie the pooh sleep placing it on james. “ You look so cute.” she cooed taking him over to the rocking chair. “ who’s sleepy baby ready for milky “ she lifted her shirt and revealed her breast leering james suckle eagerly at them. “ Such a good boy drinking mommy milk” 

“You don’t have to strap me down I won’t move I promise!” Be whined as he hated being treated like a baby that can’t do anything for himself.. He was very relaxed as she massaged him with lotion it had a calming affect on him... He barley noticed as she lifted up his ankles and slid the diaper underneath him.. He laid there as she dressed him in a footed pajama Winnie the Pooh.. He looked at it and it was cute.. 

James laid cradled in his mommy’s arms as she lifted her shirt and he saw her breast and he knew it was his and he was ready to suck it so he latched on and nursed enjoying the cooing and rocking and patting.. 

Hailey hummed a lullaby while james drank.  She burped him when he was done with one breast before switching him tot he another. Once he was down with next one she burped him again. She placed his pacifier in his mouth rocking  for a couple minutes before she went i’ve tried his crib. Of course she laid him down in the blanket and swaddled him in it nice in tight. “ I know you don’t like it but mommy wants you to be safe “ She placed leo next to him so he cuddle with him. “ Goodnight baby. Mommy loves you “ She cooed raising the bar of his crib. 

James burped and then he was switched over to the other breast.. He was amazed at how he truly was helpless or treated like he was helpless! So he laid there letting her direct him in what she wanted him to do.. He was so relaxed as he was good and full now he laid there sucking on his pacifier as his mommy rocked him for a few minutes.. 

He wasn’t happy as he was laid on the blanket and swaddled again.. “No this sucks I can’t move! He was so frustrated as he wanted to pleasure himself to the image of his mommy in sexy lingerie... Damn her she never gives me a chance to mess around! He thought as she wound up the mobile and she was gone.. 

“Good night mommy.” He said behind his pacifier.. 

James was left alone with his thoughts and Soon he was asleep.. 

Hailey and dylan fooled around that night before going to bed pretty late. 

In the morning hailey got up and dressed before going to james nursery. She noticed he was so peaceful she took her phone and snapped a picture before going over to wake him. “ Good morning baby “ She cooed unwrapping him from the blanket.  She waited until he woke up before she lifted him out the crib. “ We have a busy day so you can’t sleep all day “ She told him as she walked over to the changing table. she laid him down of course using the strap even though james complained.

“  Let’s have good morning with out you fussing mommy doesn’t want have to give you a spanking before we go out “ She told him as she got the changing stuff together. 

James hated not being able to move at night cause he couldn’t pleasure himself and he couldn’t escape.. He still didn’t know what he would do if he escaped they took his phone and his wallet he had nothing..  He woke up to his pretty mommy’s face and once she unwrapped him he was wet and poopy.. He blushed cause he was still holding onto his male ego and it’s quite embarrassed to have a wet and dirty diaper!  Now if he was a baby no big deal but he was still clinging to his man pride! 

“Seriously I won’t roll off or anything!” He whined but once she gave him a warning he quit with his protests..

”Why what’s going on today?” 

“ your silly baby remember we’re going to the doctors then later we’re going to meet nanny and papa for lunch with daddy “ Dhe told him as she undid the tapes to his diaper. “ Pew eww your a stinky baby “ she said as she wiped him clean. she finished off by adding powder and rapping up a new diaper. ashe went over to his closet and grabbed a thomas the train short set. That had a matching conductor hat. It was the cutest outfits to hailey. She went over and got james dressed in it squealing excitedly at how cute he looked.  

She sat james on the ground before taking her phone out. “ Smile baby mommy wants a picture “ She told him as she snapped a couple pictures. 

“Oh I was hoping you wasn’t serious aren’t they going to wonder why a grown man is dressed like a toddler.. James was worried cause he didn’t even remember wetting or messing his diaper it was like the breast milk was making him regress relaxing him so much and working on his body and mind.. He didn’t like it and he knew he had to get out of her soon or he might never leave! 

“I don’t want a spanking but please I don’t need to go to the doctor and I don’t wanna meet anyone!” He whined as she wiped him down and slid the fresh diaper under him and then the powder he smiled as she rubbed it in and of course his body betrayed him as his pee pee got a little bigger.. He knew she would think he loves being a baby.. 

Once his diaper was taped in place he watched as she went and picked out his clothes.. Man I can’t do anything! He thought to himself.. 

The baby sat there as his mommy dressed him and the way she carried on at how excited she was squealing like a teenage girl made James smile she was really cute and fun to be around.. 

James of course did as he was told he smiled looking like he was ready to go to work on the railroad.. 

When hailey was satisfied with her pictures she left then rider having james follow her to the kitchen. “ Come on baby let’s get some yummy food in your belly. “ she went over and dumped a bowl of vanilla yogurt into the bowl. She went over and put jame in his high chair tied a bib on his neck. 

“ Let’s not try to get messy baby! “ She told him as she dipped the spoon into the yogurt. She slowly fed him this time not wanting him to get messy or yogurt on his outfit. “ We’re going to have a good day today right baby! Maybe mommy will by you a new toy “ 

James was frustrated as she didn’t even answer him it was like his opinion didn’t matter and he guessed in some ways it didn’t after all he was a baby.. 

He thought about walking she’s in a really good mood today so I don’t wanna spoil it so I’ll crawl this time but soon I’m going to walk! He thought to himself as he crawled into the kitchen.. 

“ok.” He said as he liked yogurt so this wasn’t so bad.. 

He opened as she fed him spoonful after spoonful.. 

“I’ll be good!” He wondered what kind of toy she’d let him get.. 

Hailey smiled as james as he finished his yogurt. She  loved james just crawled to her when she didn’t even tell him in the first place. It was just another way to prove james was just a baby.  She wiped his face and hands taking him out the high chair. She sat him on her lap getting a bottle of formula from the warmer.  “ You can have mommy milk later “ She told him as she held the bottle for him to drink. She rocked him as he drank. “ Maybe mommy and daddy will take you to build a bear to get your new toy. “ she cooed 

Dylan walked into the kitchen as hailey was feeding james his bottle. “ After his doctor appointment is he taking a nap before we go or after lunch ? “ He asked her 

she looked up from james to dylan. “ Probably after he’s going be a cranky baby when we leave the doctors. “ She told him 

James sat there as he was cleaned up he was happy to be given his bottle cause he was thirsty.. He smiled cause he would definitely be looking forward to mommy milk! He smiled he never been to build a bear it sounded cool.. 

“What why am I going to be cranky?” He asked behind the nipple as she wouldn’t let it leave his mouth.. 

she looked down at james she didn’t want to tell him he was going to get shots. “ Were going to go to build bear after “ She told him trying to get his mind of the doctors “ Do you wanna come to the doctor with us ? “ she asked dylan. 

Dylan shook his head no “ Just pick me up after? “ he told her leaving the living room. 

Hailey sat james up and burped him once he was done with his bottle. “ Good job baby let’s go “ She cooed placing james on her hip after he burped. she brought him out to the car buckling him in his car seat. “ Baby remember what mommy said no fussing or you can get a spanking “ she took his pacifier out and placed it in his mouth. 

James smiled as she praised him it always made him feel good.. He sat there as she buckled him in admiring how she was dressed he wondered if she noticed when he checks her out.. 

“Ok.” He accepted the pacifier..

He wondered what was going to happen at the doctor.. He noticed once she was done buckling him in she sat the diaper bag down it was blue and white and it said still in diapers with a Lion and a elephant.. 

Wait what she can’t change me in public! He thought to himself but why else would she have a diaper bag! 

Hailey drove to the doctors office where worked. She already told the doctor all about james that’s why she got the appointment.  Once she got there she grabbed the diaper bag and unbuckling james. She walked into the office and smiled and went up to the receptionist. “ hey jo anna i’m here for my baby’s appointment. It should be under Baby Gallagher. “ She said bouncing james on her hip lightly. 

Jo anna was a older lady she smiled at james before checking his file pulling it up. “ Oh yes it’s right here. You guys can head to room 3b and get baby down to just his diaper and the doctor will be there shortly “ she told them. 

hailey nodded and carried james to the back patting his diaper as they went. When they got in the office hailey laid him on the table getting him down to his diaper like jo ann told him. She tickled his tummy when he was naked. “ Don’t worry baby mommy here with you so it’s not scary “ she told him kissing his cheek. 

“Why do you need the diaper bag?” He whined he was embarrassed as they got to the office not many people have seen him as a baby and he liked it that way! James didn’t like that he was already going to be undressed to just his diaper on! Once they got to the room he looked around it was real babyish with animals and blocks in pastel colors it looked like something a day care room might look like.. He laid there kicking his feet as she tickled him he hated being there in just his diaper sucking his pacifier.. 

What are they going to do I’m fine!” He whined behind his pacifier 

Hailey was going to answer james when the doctor walked in.  Of course she was a beautiful women who would being doing james check up. “ Hello! hailey I see you brought your new baby for a check up and a couple shots “  Sam said smiling looking over at james. 

Hailey nodded moving away from james so sam could start. “ Yea I’m also here to get him a laxative he has trouble going poopy by himself “ She told her. 

Sam walked over to the table putting gloves on before she went over and placed her seth scope on  his heart. “ Baby has a good heart beat let me check his mouth say ahhh “ She aid shining her flashlight inside going through the rest of the check up. She then opened james diaper checking him down there. She turned him over and put some vaseline around his butthole and placing the thermometer in.  “ Hold still baby your almost done “ She cooed as she waited for thermometer to beep.