LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Miranda was sitting in her office watching back a video of one of her workers. He was picking on another girl borderline sexually harassment. She took a deep breath before thinking of what to do with him obviously he was going to lose his job but she knew he needed to learn a valuable lesson. He needed to  be re raised.   There was no way miranda could do it she was to busy running her multi million dollar company. No way would she have to time to re raise a baby.  But she did no the perfect person her daughter she recently just moved into a new house with fully built nursery after her multiple miscarriages.  She knew this would be perfect she could james to be her daughter little baby.  She picked up her phone” James come to my office now “ She called out. While she waited for him to come to her office she sent her assistant out to get a couple things for her.  She smiled knowing soon she would have the perfect grand baby. 

James was up to his usual stuff flirting with the girls at his job he was lucky cause most of the girls were very attractive and he enjoyed talking to them instead of working.. He had only been there a few months and he slacked off on his job playing on the phone or the computer or of course hitting on the girls..

James came from a broken home perhaps had he been raised more around his mom he would’t be what he considers himself to be a ladies man.. 

He was 5’5 115 short for a guy but he didn’t let it stop him.. 

“Oh I better go maybe the boss finally broke down and wants me!” He said to Tiffany as he walked to the bosses office she was very pretty and he always thought if he had a chance with her his life would be perfect! 

“Wsup you rang!” He said smiling that boyish smile with his baby blue eyes.. 

Miranda was not happy the way james walked into her office. He was very immature when he greeted her.  she stood up towering over with her 5’10 height. She pointed to the chair “ Sit down james. I’m not happy with you. This is my fourth complaint this month about you. I told one more and your fired. So you gave me no choice you are now terminated “ She said briefly. Miranda could tell she made james nervous around her. 

“ I know you can’t survive with out a job so i decided i would have someone care for you.  “ she got up and grabbed the bag her assistant left at the door and placed it in front of james. 

James hated the way she talked to him he was very intimidated by her! She was much taller then him and she was beautiful and very confident.. 

“Fired please I- I need this job my dad’s out of the country and I’m working pay check to pay check please I promise I can do better!” James was on the verge of tears..

He looked at the bag that was on her desk not sure what was in it.. 

“C- care f- for me I- I don’t need anyone to care for me!” He was stuttering nervously really confused what she was saying and what was in the bag! 

Miranda could see she was getting to boy she pulled her skirt just alittle so he could see her panties. “ Yes care for you like you said you can’t take care of yourself with out this job. I just have to get you ready”. She opened the bag she took out a buggies baby diaper and Thomas the train pull up. “ Now james this is very simple i will let you decide what kind of underwear you going to wear. I want you to strip naked “ She said with strict tone. She watched james in front of her when he hestitated to strip she got up and walked over to him. “ Strip now or i can spank your bottom “ 

James could’t believe when she got up she raised her skirt he wondered if she did it on purpose or if it was a accident like she was adjusting her skirt or something.. He felt himself get excited she was wearing a red thong! 

“I can take care of myself I’m an adult!” He began sweating what was she talking about.. 

When he saw what was in the bag his eyes got big when he saw the diaper his jaw dropped! 

“No you can’t be serious!” He cried as he wasn’t going to get naked in front of his boss! 

Not only was he worried and embarrassed about being naked but he didn’t want her to see his little thing..

“ I’m very much serious “ miranda’s said in one quick motion she grabbed james and bent him over her knee. She pulled his pants down and started to spank his bottom. “ when i tell you to do something you do it. You will not give me a hard time “ she yelled as she kept giving him blow after blow. Once she got to 30 spanks she sat jes up and pulled his pants all the way off. She smiled seeing his little thing. “ you really will make the perfect baby “ she cooed she laid him on the ground and unfolded the diaper. “ Is the baby ready for his diapey “ 

James didn’t even know what hit him she was like a lioness grabbing a antelope! He was over her lap trying to figure out what happened he was stunned!  As soon as the first blow landed he wasn’t stung anymore! 

“Wh- what no you ca- can’t spank me!” He cried kicking his feet trying to put his arm behind him to block the swats.. He was like a fly trapped in a web moving wiggling in vain he was stuck! 

He lost track after fifteen smacks it was too much and he began crying real tears.. 

“ok ok please pl- please I- I can’t take anymore!” He was sobbing as she began undressing him.. He quickly covered himself after she got his underwear off.. 

“Please I don’t understand!” He cried as he was laid down and be watched as she grabbed the diaper and began unfolding it.. 

“No no I can’t wear a diaper what about the pull ups!” He cried as he knew he was defeated but he could tell the pull ups that as no longer and option as she talked baby talk to him looking at him with a smile of confidence cause she knew she won.. 

“No I’m not a baby!” He cried but his bottom was still on fire so he didn’t fight her as for the first time since he was two which would be twenty years he was about to be back in a diaper!

She smiled down at him as she unfolded the diaper. “ My My i have such a fussy baby “ miranda cooed she took out pacifier feom the bag and placed in his mouth locking it so he couldn’t spit it out. “ Babies are better seen and not heard “ she cooed taking off the rest of the clothes. She smiled at seeing he  barely had any hair. She placed the diaper under his bum sprinkling some powder. She taped up the diaper and took out a blue footie sleep that had mittens on the ends of the hands. She put the outfit on him and cooed. he looked just like a new born baby not being able to speak or move his hands. she finished it off with a little baby blue hat. 

“ I can’t believe you ever thought you were a big boy. Ooh i have to show jessica how cute you look. “ miranda called calling jessica into her office she was the girl james had recently harassed. 

James wanted to yell and scream but that spanking hurt and he didn’t see much he could do and before he said anything she had strapped a pacifier in his mouth.. Damn she’s smart cause I was going to spit it out! He thought to himself as he tried to but it wasn’t coming out..

”mppph!” came out with the pacifier in his mouth as his speech was gurgled.. 

james felt so violated as she put the diaper under him he hated to admit but born the diaper and powder smelt good.. 

He looked down once she had him diapered.. 

Soon as I get a chance I’m tearing that damn thing off! He thought to himself.. 

He cringed when he saw the clothes she was going to dress him in..

”No no!” He cried as he was placed in the baby outfit.. 

What the hell can she read my mind! 

He tried to move his hands but it was useless they were stuck in the stupid mittens.. 

James felt helpless he couldn’t move he was stuck on his back he could roll over but what good would that do! 

“No no please!” He shook his head back and forth and kicked his legs and he heard a new sound in his life a crinkly diaper..Now the girl he was crushing on was about to see him dressed like a complete baby..

The worse part was every time he talked his boss would coo at him and give him this big smile showing her teeth and make faces talking to him like he was a real baby.. 

“ aww we got a fussy baby “ Miranda cooed before taking out her phone and snapping a few pictures.  

jessica came in  to the office smiling when she saw james on the floor. “ Haha look at that now your the baby. I bet you can’t smack my ass now “ jessica said with a giggle. 

miranda smiled at her. “ Isnt he just adorable i’m getting ready to take him to his new mommy but i thought you would like to get a good laugh “ miranda said before she stood james in to his feet. “ wave bye bye baby. This last time you will every be able to look at a woman like jessica for awhile” 

James wanted to close his eyes and pretend this was a bad dream but he couldn’t do it not when all these hot girls around laughing at him..

”She kidnapping me!” He tried to yell through his pacifier but it was tight and he really couldn’t say anything that was recognizable.. 

All he could do was kick his feet and shake his hands.. He felt trapped and his pajamas were tight he could barely move.. 

My new mommy what the hell Is she talking about! He thought as she easily lifted him up so he could stand.. 

James didn’t wanna cross her again so he did as he was told waving his blue mittened hand.. 

Miranda smiled she grabbed her bag and dragged james through the office. As they were walking through people were teasing him congratulating him on his new baby hood. Miranda walked out to her car she had a car seat in there to she buckled james in the car seat and placing a kiss on his head. “ Your mommy going to be happy you been a good boy “ Miranda cooed as she shut the door on him. Miranda got in the car and  drove to her daughter house.

when they got there miranda got out the car leaving james while she went and talked her daughter. The only thing james could see was girl taller than her mother with long blonde hair talking and smiling happily before she approached the car door opening it and smiling. “ Aww you look upset. What’s wrong baby” Hailey cooed as she unbuckled him from the car. 

James could barley walk in his new pajamas had his boss not been holding his hand he would’ve fallen to the ground easily... He frowned as all the girls cooed and awed at him.. He tried taking but they just laughed at him as the pacifier was tightly in his mouth his words were gurgled.. 

Once they got to the car he sat there not having any choice as she buckled him in.. 

“I’m not a baby I’m an adult you can’t do this!” He yelled kicking his feet but who knew if she could make out what he was saying.. 

Why’s she keep saying my mommy! He thought as he watched the traffic go by wondering if he’d ever get to drive again thinking this was the last thing he ever thought would happen to him.. 

Oh no seriously this can’t be happening! He began to panic as he watched Miranda talk to a younger version of herself she was a knockout! When she got closer he was doing the pee pee dance as he needed to go bad and when he saw her she was defiantly a knock out!! 

“I’m not a baby!” He whined with the pacifier jammed in his mouth.. He was trying to hold it but when she unbuckled him the pressure was gone and he began wetting his new diaper.. 

As Hailey unbuckle james from the car seat she could feel the padding under him get warmer. “ Aww mommy’s found the problem baby has a wet diaper “ she cooed as she took james out and placed him on her hip. 

“ Thanks mom i’m going to get him settled in he we will see in a couple days for work “ she cooed the last part to james. she bounced him as she carried trying to calm him down.

They got inside the house and hailey walked over to the living where james would see a huge play pen set up there. Hailey walked over and sat jame sin the play pen before she removed the pacifier from his mouth. “ Mommy will let you ask a couple questions before your paci goes back in your mouth “ she said to him removing the pacifier from his mouth 

James blushed bright red as it wasn’t his fault he had to go and he was stuck he really wanted to cry! Here he was this hot girl who looked younger then him and she knew not only was he wearing a diaper but a wet one at that! I’m an adult he screamed in his head! 

James was confused about the whole thing why did they make him into a baby and he now knew this girl was Miranda’s daughter! 

He saw the playpen that was blue and white and it had bunnies and blocks that spelled out baby on it with rattles and bottles.. 

“why are you doing this! I’m an adult!” You can’t do this to me!” He cried glad the pacifier was out of his mouth.. 

Hailey smiled down at the boy in the play pen. “ We’re doing this because you need to be loved you were never shown really love by your parents the use to abuse you and leave you for months at a time. This is also giving us a chance to re reside you into a better adult. You don’t know how to treat people so i’m going to teach you that. All you have to do is be a. good baby boy. Or mommy will have no problem spanking your little butt “ Hailey said. Once she was done she left james alone in the play pen while she went off to get a bottle and changing supplies She came back smiling holding the stuff in her hands. “ Now mommy will only change your diaper if you drink you baba all gone “ 

“I’m fine I’m an adult!” He whined as all he could do was sit there as his pajamas were so tight and slick he could barley move! Since he had the mittens on his hands were useless.. 

He got a good look at his new mommy as she turned to leave she had a nice sexy ass and he could just imagine her in her sexy bra and panties.. 

James smiled when she came back.. He noticed she had a clean diaper and a baby bottle.. wow does she really think I’m going to drink that! He thought to himself..

”You know you’re very pretty I could show you a good time and be your man!” He said trying to hit on his new mommy.. 

Hailey laughed at james. “ oh baby you could never make me happy as a man. 0 she said she lifted him out the play pen. She brought him over to the couch and cradled him on to her lap. She held the bottle in the air. “ My wittle baby is so hungry yes he is “ she cooed shoving the bottle into james mouth. She had a firm grip on it so james only choice was to drink or choke.  
she smiled down at him as he drank the bottle formula running down his face. “ Mommy has a messy baby “ she cooed as she rocked him gently. 

James immediately felt like he was one inch tall as she just laughed at him like it was the funniest thing ever him thinking he could please her as a man! 

“I can babe!” He whined 

Before he could say much more he found the nipple of the bottle in his mouth! He tried to refuse but there was nothing he could do as she had a vice like grip on the bottle.. He began drinking as he realized she wasn’t letting him up.. 

He had already gotten it on his face so he decided to drink faster it was a off taste it didn’t seem like it was milk.. 

No way is this baby formula! He thought to himself as he continued drinking.. 

Hailey cooed to james as he drank his bottle. Once he was done she sat him up so he could burp him. She patted his back waiting for him to belch once she did she took the pacifier out again and placed it in his mouth putting the strap around. “ Let’s go get my baby changed “ she cooed she carried james upstairs to a nursery. Outside of the door spelled out nursery in pastel blue letters. When she opens the door it was a regular baby boy nursery with changing table crib and rocking chair. She carried james over to the changing table and laid him down placing the strap on his tummy. “ Such a wiggly baby i have “ she cooed unzipping his pajama she untapped his wet diaper holding it up to him. “ See you were soaked baby and look at you peepee it’s to small just like a baby “ she cooed taking a wipe and wiping james. She finished it off with some baby powder and a new diaper before zipping up his pajamas. 

James heard the last drops of formula empty from his bottle he knew it was empty and surprisingly he felt full.. As soon as he was done he couldn’t believe what she was doing as she began patting his back.. Is she really burping me! After a few pats he did it. 

I can’t believe that works! He thought as he was embarrassed he was an adult but he had just been fed a bottle and burped like a baby! 

“no no no!” He whined as the pacifier was brought back into place! 

“Mpph mhhh!” He made noises but nothing legible.. 

His eyes got big when he saw the nursery the crib the changing table the recliner.. 

No this can’t be real! He thought as he laid down and his néw mommy strapped him down. 

James laid there as she began changing him.. He tried to turn his head when she showed him his used diaper then she might as well kicked him in the nuts as she mentioned his small manhood.. He gave up he was defeated all the fight for now was out of him! 

To make things even more embarrassing he got excited and couldn’t help it as his little man grew.. 

Hailey smiled as she watch james grow it was so cute. “ i knew my baby like his diaper” she cooed tapping his diaper up shut. Once she was done she carried him over to the crib laying him on top of the blanket. She gently swaddled him so he couldn’t move at he was wrapped all tight in the blanket.  “ nap time mommy will be back when you wake up “ she cooed placing him in the middle of the crib. She raised the bars and wounded up the mobile. Before she went over and pointed a baby monitor in the crib. She smiled at james before dimming the lights and shutting his door.  

James shook his head vigorously as he hated the diapers!  He was confused as he did get excited his body betrayed him cause he felt himself get hard and obviously she saw it too... No I only got turned on cause she’s a pretty girl it has nothing to do with the stupid diaper! He thought to himself as she got him ready for a nap.. 

When she was done he couldn’t move.. He Laid there with his pacifier strapped in and the mobile of teddy bears going round and round.. 

She’s seriously going to make me take a nap.. 

James watched as his new mommy left the nursery.

He had no recollection of time but soon he was asleep.. 

Hailey watched as james napped from the baby monitor. While he was napping hailey had invited her best friend over to see her new baby. The pretty curly head girl named chloe walked up to the crib to see james sleeping. 

The girls started to coo and giggle at him before chloe lowered the bars. She bent down so her breast were in james face. “ Time to wake up baby “ chloe  cooed unwrapping the swaddle. 

“ Chloe we should have the baby take some picture outside. he can wear the outfit you bought him “ Hailey cooed going nicer to the closet to get it. 

Chloe was more focused on james she undid his pacifier so he could talk. “ How was your nap baby “ she questioned.