LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James struggled and tried to spit it out but his mommy wasn’t having it.. “Gross!” He whined as he swallowed it.. 

“I don’t wanna poop myself like that!” He cried.. 

He didn’t like the fact that he was just in a thick diaper but all his troubles disappeared and he quit fussing as he was brought over to the chair and when he saw her lift her white silky bra and reveling her breast he didn’t need to be told what to do! 

He began sucking enjoying the rocking and patting as he drank. 

Hailey smiled as james nursery from her. She loved the feeling it made her feel good something dylan would take care of later.   she let james drink until her first breast was empty then she sat him up and burped him before moving him to the other one. “ baby loves mommy milk. It’s all his and no one else’s. “ She cooed as he hungrily drunk. She thought about pumping some of her milk so james could drink it throughout the day while she was at work instead of formula.  She waited until his was done knowing his belly was full and soon she would have a messy diaper to clean.  

James continued to drink he wondered if she was getting turned on cause he swore he heard a soft moan of pleasure ripple through her body and her heart rate picked up.. Please please imagine what I could to if I was your man! He thought as he was switched over to the other breast.. He began getting full and was glad once she began to burp him... Then he burped and he farted and he knew what was soon to come! 

“ Baby has gas’s in his tummy “ she cooed when james burped. She rocked him a few minutes before  she set him on the ground of the nursery. “ follow mommy to the play room “ she said leaving james in the nursery while she walked to his playroom.  Hailey waited for james come in before sitting on floor. She dumped the bin of blocks. “ Can you build a tower? “ She asked him watching as he tried to mess his diaper. She knew it would be any minute until it happen and james would be happy because she wasn’t going to change him right away. 

“You gave me that nasty medicine!” He whined as she made him crawl over to the playroom part of his nursery.. 

“Yes I can build a tower!” He said not happy as he dreaded what was coming.. 

He began stacking the blocks and then it felt like his stomach turned over and he began messing his diaper and it wouldn’t stop.. 

“Gross please change me this is gross!” He cried as he was careful how he moved.. 

“ Baby tummy hurts so mommy had to help “she  told him as she watched him stack blocks.  once james started messing hailey  smiled she knew the medicined was working. She loved the face  james was making trying to concentrate on trying to mess his diaper. She took out her phone  to take a picture of james face. 

“ Mommy will change baby when she’s ready right now play with your blocks. You have to get use to sitting in messy diapers  “ she told him.  “ Start playing baby “ 

James was mad that she wasn’t going to change him right away! 
“Please mommy I hate this it’s gross!” He cried as she was really going to make him sit in his mess! He didn’t wanna move to spread the mess around.. 

“Please mommy!” He cried 

“ stop fussing baby “ she told him. she got up and grabbed his pacifier with the strap placing it in his mouth. She picked up his stuffed animals . “ Leo wants to play with you “ she handed james leo so he could play. Once he started playing with the toy. She left the playroom locking the gate behind her. Hailey went into the nursery and grabbed the changing supplies. she grabbed me diaper wipes and some baby powder and a plain onesies for james.

She took her time  getting the supplies wanting jame to get use to his messy diapers. “ Who’s a stinky baby ?” 

James began playing cause he had no choice.. After several minutes he didn’t focus on his diaper as much and he quit crying as his pacifier did calm him down.. 

“I am!” He smiled as he knew she was going to change him..

”I’m ready to be changed mommy!” He said excitedly 

“Come here stinky baby “ she cooed for james to crawl over to her before laying out then changing pad and stuff on the nursery floor. Hailey undid the tapes to the diaper  revealing the mess inside she made a face before taking wipes and cleaning jame up taking her time. “ Your peeper is so cute and little. Perfect for a baby” she told him as she cleaned him. she added powder and a new diaper. Hailey clipped the onesie on him when he was done. 

“ Would you like to play outside our watch a movie “ she asked already knowing his answer. 

James started to get up but his mommy quickly reminded him to crawl.. He frowned cause he knew it was going to be even messier.. He was relieved once he got over there..James laid down gingerly ready to get changed.. James got excited as she began to clean him up he Blushed bright red as she commented on his little manhood.. He laid there as she powdered him and brought the diaper up tight between his legs tapping it in place.. 

“Movie.” He said he felt kinda silly as he was talking like a baby by not even talking in full sentences. 

She placed a plain onesies on james then sat him up. She brought him to the living room carrying james. She got a big fluffy blanket from the closets and brought to the couch. She held james on her lap and wrapped them in the blanket before turning the tv on netflix. “ What does baby want to watch? “ She asked looking at the movie options james choice were Lion king,little mermaid and Alvin and the chimpmunks chipwreck.  She waited for him to answer before turning on the  moving and snuggling on the couch with him.  Hailey enjoyed cuddling with james it was very relaxing. 

When James was finally dressed he was happy to go to the living room and cuddle with his mommy... He was still a man but if this is all he could too it was nice and comforting.. He was hoping his choices would be more adult but everyone around him was making sure he knew he wasn’t an adult..

”How bout the lion king!” 

Hailey turned on the lion king snuggling down with james. “ Good choice baby” During the movie hailey  would encourage james to try and sing the songs thinking it was cute when he did. “ Come on baby hakuna mata... “ She told him trying to get him to the sing along. After the songs she just relaxed finishing the movie. 

At the end of the movie dylan came home in his work clothes. “ Babe i’m home “ He called out going into the living room. 

James smiled whenever his mommy praised him it made him feel good.. James couldn’t deny his beautiful mommy anything so he did as she asked and he sang the song even bouncing up and down..  Once he was done he just enjoyed the cuddle time with his mommy.. 

Oh no not him! James thought as he herd his voice.. 

Dylan came over and leaned over and gave hailey a peck on the lips “ My parents want to meet the little princess for lunch tomorrow “ Dylan told her. He still thought it was funny that he could james a princess and instead of a litttle prince. 

“ Sounds good i have to take him to the doctors tomorrow so will be able to meet them after that. “ She said before looking at james and cuddling him.  “ Baby going be excited to meet his nana and papa “ she cooed tickling him alittle to get him to giggle. 

James watched enviously as the man kissed his mommy oh how he wanted to kiss her passionately and make her weak in her knees.. He was getting mad how this man called him a princess but he wasn’t going to dare argue with him.. 

“Doctor why do I need to Go to the doctor?” He was confused and he didn’t really wanna meet anyone! 

“N- No qu- quit quit!” He said giggling moving around as the tickle bug had him. 

Hailey stopped her tickle attack on james . “ I got make sure the baby healthy so you have to go to the doctors “ she told him. “ Come watch a movie with us babe “ she told dylan so he could come snuggle in between her in james. Dylan got on the couch close to hailey so they were touching and smiled at james before looking at the new movie they were going to watch.  They looked a happy family all cuddled on the couch. Hailey put on the movie secret life of pets. “ Let’s see what goes inside leo head “ She told james as the movie started moving him she started patting his bottom. 

James wasn’t happy with the things were going he was going to meet people that he had no idea who they were and what they would say why would they wanna meet an adult baby! He looked at the movie. He kept thinking about the doctor..

”I’m fine I don’t need to go to the doctor!” He whined and now this guy was going to watch a movie won’t them..  James was so intimidated by him that he wet his diaper.. He just hoped he mommy didn’t notice as he snuggled in close with her.. 

“ Yes you do. Don’t worry it’s not going to be scary mommy will be there. “ She told him thinking he was just scared of the doctors like babies normal were.  Hailey rocked james so more feeling his wet diaper. She was happy about that so she placed a kiss on his cheek. “ Good boy for using your diaper “ She cooed to him before going back to watching the movie. 

Dylan smiled hearing james whines. “baby better stop whining or daddy will spank him” Dylan reminded james knowing his spanking were  not nice. 

James still didn’t wanna go to the doctor and he blushed as his mommy praised him for wetting his diaper!  She’s never going to think of me then anything else but her baby.. James was about to argue some more about going to the doctor and meeting new people but the warning of a spanking from daddy quickly silenced his protests.. 

Once the movie was over hailey got up placing james on her hip carrying him up to his nursery. “ Who’s a wet baby “ she cooed to him as she strapped him down on the changing table. She tickled his belly for quickly changed him into a new diaper. She decided he didn’t need his indies on anymore and took it off of him.

Once she was done she carried james to the kitchen where james would see a door way jumper. She went over placing james in it making sure he was secured. “ Jump baby “ She encouraged trying to get james more excited about. 

“ Mommy will get you after she done making dinner. “ She said placing his pacifier in his mouth going over to the fridge to cook. 

James laid there as he was waiting for his diaper change.. “No no quit q- quit!” He said kicking and giggling as his mommy played with him. 

“What about pants or shorts!” He whined as he realized she was going to leave him in his diaper it would mean he can’t hide it! 

James eyes got big as he saw the jumper..

”No I don’t wanna jump!” He whined as she placed him in it.. James was left their dangling he had no choice but to jump.. 

“ you don’t need pants baby” She told him once he was in the bouncer. She left james in there for about thirty minutes before coming over to him. “ Is baby having fun bouncing. Dinners almost done so mommy will get you in a minute “ she cooed bouncing james up and down a couple time before going back to make dinner.  “ i know you don’t like it baby but mommy can’t leave you by yourself.” she told him going back to the stove to stir her pasta. Then james would see her take out a blender and mixing together spinach squash and beets into a blender. 

James couldn’t feel like anymore of a baby then he did now! He hated just wearing his diaper and a little t shirt..

”No please mommy I don’t like this!” He whined.. 

“I could stay in the playpen.” He said as she made it where he bounced some more..

Dinner smelt good but then he saw she was putting his in a blender.. 

“Why can’t I eat it like normal and that food is gross!” Spinach, Beets and Squash was the worst! 

“Please mommy that is gross!”