LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Once hailey left miranda went over to james smiling  at him as he played with his stuffed animals. She was happy that he was taken to this so quick and was building a strong bond with hailey.  “ Baby grandma has some work she wants you to do. Go sit  at the desk.  “ she told him. she  walked over to her desk the came back with pencils and a toddler work book to learn how write letters and numbers. She opens it to page with the letter a were  james would be able to trace the letter over again then he got to color the picture at the bottom.  “ Let grandma know when your done “ She told him going over to her desk. 

“B- but I- I don’t wanna be a baby I can do my job!” He whined as this was the first time he had seen her since she turned him into a baby!  He still had hopes that he could be Hailey’s man! James didn’t want a spanking so he did as Grandma told him too.. 

James sat there and now he knew the work would look real babyish as she was going to make him write left handed.. 

“B- but I- I’m right handed!” He said stuttering nervously 

Miranda just looked up from her computer as james whined. “ does baby need a spanking? “ She questioned.  Once he answered her she sat down back at her computer. 

“ Brooke can you come up to my office please “ Miranda called over the phone. Brooke worked for miranda as her assistant and james had many interactions with her that were not good. She came in happily holding miranda coffee setting it in her desk.

Miranda sipped her coffee before speaking “ Brooke would you mind watching baby? i have a meeting. Right now he’s doing some work When he is done he can have his baba. “ miranda told her.  
Brooke nodded her head and looked at james in the play pen as he did work. “ Okay that’s fine. Is baby almost done with his work “ Brooke cooed to james . 

James froze he used to flirt with this girl a lot she was younger and beautiful. He didn’t wanna say anything! He couldn’t believe this young girl was going to babysit him. James was so nervous and embarrassed he wet his diaper.  

“Look you know I’m James not a baby just play a long with her and it can be our secret just play on your phone and I won’t say anything!” He figured he had it covered. 

Brooke started laughing at  james. She thought he was funny trying to talk like a big boy when he was in a diaper. “ Haha your funny. Why would i do that for you when all you did was cause problem “ she said laughing she went over and grabbed his bottle out the diaper bag. “ And if you don’t listen i can just spank you little tushy. “ she said pulling him out from the desk. She went over to miranda desk and cradled him on her lap. “ does the whittle baby want his baba. Yes he does “ she cooed placing the nipple in his mouth.

When he was on her lap she felt that his diaper was wet. “ You really are a baby your diapers wet “ she said starting to laugh again. i 

“You know I’m a grown man so there’s no need for this crap!” He said trying to stand up and be a man.. He frowned as she went over to the diaper bag pulling out a bottle..

”You can’t spank me I’m stronger and bigger maybe I should spank you!” He said smiling thinking he might be intimidating her.. 

One thing stopped him dead in his tracks when she said she would tell his mommy and his grandma and not only would they spank him but what about daddy.. 

James gave up the fight he let her lay him in her lap he opened accepting the bottle.. Laying there drinking he tried to look down her shirt and he imagined her naked but she would never know what he was doing! 

He blushed bright red when she discovered his diaper was wet.. 

When james kept fussing with his bottle brooke slapped his leg lightly.  “ You better behav because grandma won’t be happy to hear you been naughty “ she said to him. 

Once he was done with the bottle she brought him back over to play pen putting him at the desk. “ Finish your work baby” She giving his butt a sharp smack on it to encourage him to finish Brooke went over and finished her work.  While she watched james until miranda came back. 

James couldn’t believe he often fantasized about this girl but his fantasies never involved him wearing a diaper or laying in her lap drinking a bottle.. He frowned as she swatted him so he settled down and drank.. 

“ok.” He said with a smack to his diapered bottom as he went back to drawing with his left hand looking at it he shook his head it was so sloppy. 

Brooke left james alone in the play pen until miranda came back twenty minutes later.  She told her her james had his bottle leaving the office.

Miranda walked over to play pen. She looked down at james work smoking happily it looked extremely childish. “ You did a good job baby soon you will be able to write your name “ She cooed taking the paper and pencil from james.  Miranda lifted james out of the play pen and brought him over tot the changing table she had put in her office. “ Grandma has wet baby “ she cooed i tapping james diaper. She quickly wiped him cleaned and sprinkling some powder and taping up a a fresh diaper.

“ I bet baby ready to have some play time. Grandmas bought you lots of cool toys look at the train set over there. “ she said pointing to a thomas the train set made for pre - schoolers.   She set james down in the play pen so he could play with the toys.

“I can write it you know I can I’m an adult you made me a baby!” He whined as she took him out of the playpen.. He certainly didn’t feel an adult as she had him laid down and began to change his wet diaper he hated it but the touching and this pretty girl could’t help but get him excited even if he was small! 

“I’m not a baby.” He whined more trying to convince himself then her but he did like trains.. 

“That is cool thank you.” He said smiling.. 

He was starting to like grandma sure she’ was strict but just like mommy they both were wanting to take care of him and was that so bad.. 

“ Your mommy was right you get fussy when you have a wet diaper “ Ehe told him as she wiped him clean. 

Miranda left james in the play pen for about an hour before she came over to him. “ Time for lunch baby “ She cooed  picking james up she stood him on the ground holding his hand. She walked him out her office and to the break room where everyone ate lunch at. On the way some of workers cooed to him saying how adorable he looked holding his grandma hand. 

She had one of employees add a high chair to the table she always sat at. She walked james i’ve replacing him in the highchair. “ Let’s see what mommy pack for you ?” She cooed pulling out a jar of chicken and peas and a jar of  mango purée.  She tied a bib around his neck diping the spoon in.  “ Open wide for grandma “ 

James did feel better in a fresh diaper.. The baby was occupied with his train for awhile and had no idea what time it was until his grandma said it was lunch time.. 

“Wh- what w- we can’t go out there everyone will see me!” He whined 

James was embarrassed as some of the girls he used to hit on were now cooing at him and waving at him..

As they approached the lunch room he saw their table he knew it was the table they’d be sitting at cause of the highchair.. 

Once he was strapped in he made a face as he saw the jars of baby food.. 

“No please can’t I eat something else!” 

miranda didn’t  give  james time talk as she started spooning the baby food in his mouth barely giving him time to swallow.  Once he was done with the first jar. ashe took out a bottle of formula. “ Here’s baby baba i bet you thirsty after all that yummy food “ She cooed a little bit to loud so everyone can hear. She held the bottle for james swatting his hand away as he tried to hold.

“ Your to little to hold your baba baby let grandma do it “ She told him.  While he drank some more of the milk. Once she was done she took out the jars of mango. She started feeding him a again barely giving him time to swallow. 

James kept trying to talk but he noticed more and more kept getting on his bib and on his face.. The spoon was coming at such a fast pace his mouth was like a clogged drain if he didn’t swallow it would just come up on his bib or on his face.. Finally he realized he has to swallow just to make it go away.. 

James was relieved to get a drink as he reached for the bottle.. 

“Owe I can hold it!” He whined pulling his hands back after the smack.. 

The baby didn’t like the milk but it was better then the nasty baby food.. 

“This is good!” He said happily opening as the mango was just sweet enough but not too sweet! 

“ your to little to hold your baba maybe mommy will teach you when you get bigger “ she cooed when james whined bout his bottle. 

She finished feeding him the last of the mangos. She took out her phone and took a picture of james all messy with the baby food. “ Your such a messy baby let’s get you cleaned up “ She said before sending the picture to hailey She took out some wipes and cleaned james. She took a pacifier out and placed it into james mouth. She  got her  lunch out and started eating. “  I bet baby ready to go home and see mommy ? “ She asked  as she took a bite of her salads 

“You wouldn’t give me a minute to swallow before you had another spoon of that slop!” He whined as he wasn’t a messy eater she was a messy feeder! 

“Yeah.” He hated it but he did miss his mommy.. 

As he sat there sucking his pacifier he decided to ask her a question..

”Why did you make me a baby?” 

Miranda thought about it before she answered james “ You know i always thought you would make a better child than adult with the way you act. At first i was going to have you be my baby but i realized i’m to old and have a multi million dollar company to run so my daughter was the best option.  You guys seem to be getting along great. I love to see her so happy. But for you i thought this would teach you not to mess with my company. You cause to much trouble while you worked here “ She told him as she finished her salad.

She got up throwing her trash away before cleaning up james lunch from early.  She slung the diaper bag over should getting him out the high chair.  “Ready to take a nap.”

James didn’t know what to say but there wasn’t much he could say this woman truly thought he was incapable of doing a job or being an adult.. Damn was I that bad! He thought to himself.. 

“Yeah.” He said as as nap didn’t sound that bad.. 

She led him over to her office. She checked his diaper before placing him down in the pack n play do he could take a nap. She covered him with a blanket laying leo near his face. “ Have good nap baby “ she said placing kids on his head. She went back to doing her work wiring for hailey to show up. 

Hailey arrived about an hour after while james was still napping. She went over and talked to her mom before going over to the pack n play. “ Baby time to wake up “she cooed waiting for james to wake up. She had just come back from the gym so she was in tink top and shorts. “ Hello baby mommy missed you so much “ she cooed once she saw james open his eyes. 

James laid there as his grandma wound up a toy that played soft nursery music soon he feel asleep.. 

“What?” He said wiping the sleep from his eyes as he sat up..

”mommy.” He said smiling as he was fully awake now.. 

“I missed you mommy!” He said waiting until she got him out.. 

Hailey picked james out and hugged him right kissing his cheek. “ Did you have  fun with grandma “ she asked as she grabbed his diaper bag.  

Miranda looked up form her laptop. “ He was a very good boy. Did all his work with no fuss. And used his diaper like a good baby. Bye bye baby “ She cooed blowing a kiss at james. 

She bounced james on her hip alittle. “ I’m happy to hear that. We’re going to get going i bet he’s ready to nurse and cuddle with mommy “ She said leaving her moms office. 

“Yeah i drew my name and even colored a picture for you.” He said pointing to his play desk.. Both were drawn by his left hand so both looked just like a baby had drawn and colored them.. 

“Bye grandma.” He said smiling 

James liked what he heard.. 

“ I love the pictures baby im going to hang them on the fridge when we get home “ she said grabbing the paper before she left. She took him down to the car and buckled him in his car seat.  she drove him taking him out when they got there she went directly up to james nursery. She laid him in the changing table taking off his clothes and getting him a new diaper when something came to her mind.

“ Baby hasn’t made a mess diaper yet. Maybe your tummy hurts. i’m going to get you some medicine “ She told him leaving him strapped on the changing table with just his diaper on. When she came back she had a liquid laxative she put in a medicine syringe used for babies. 

James smiled he felt like he accomplished something he thought this is what daycare must feel like.. He shook his head I’m a grown man what am I doing.. As he was thinking his mommy had him already strapped into his car seat.. 

He smiled once they got home he didn’t see his daddies truck so he knew he wasn’t home.. 

Once he was laid on the changing table he knew what she was talking about he didn’t want a laxative..

”Please mommy can’t we wait i’m sure it will be fine!” He cried as he watched her load the syringe 

Hailey shook her head. “ mommy doesn’t want baby getting sick. open wide  “ she told him before inserting the liquid into his mouth forcing him to swallow it. Once she was done with that she removed his diaper putting him in a thick night time diaper knowing the laxative she gave him was strong. She smiled once she done just leaving him in his diaper. she lifted him off the changing table and brought him to the rocking chair.

She lifted up her shirt and revealed her breast guiding his face towards it so he could nurse. “ there you go baby “ she cooed patting his diaper bottom.