LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

“Yeah I’m kinda hungry!” He couldn’t help but wiggle around as she tickled him..

”Quit q- quit!” He said giggling as he was placed in the highchair..

He saw the Gerber baby food jar and his eyes got big as he saw what she planned on feeding him..

”No please can’t I have something else that’s real baby food!” He cried 

James was ready to start crying until he saw his daddy then he cowered down in his highchair and he felt himself wet a little in his diaper.. 

Hailey came over to james with the baby food. “ Your being silly what else would you eat “ she chuckled before spooning some into his mouth getting some of it on his face. “ Stop be fussing “ Hailey told james as she continues to feed him the baby food. 

Dylan went over and started to getting the stuff for burgers. “ Baby better be good for mommy or I won’t have any problem getting the wooden spoon “ Dylan told james. 

“But it’s gross!” He whined as it was placed in his mouth and he spit it out but his mommy was right there to scoop it back in. He continued to fuss until his daddy spoke up.. James started to cry but he opened he looked just like a messy toddler and he was acting like one too! 

“ I think some one is getting tired. “ Hailey told james as he ate half the jar. She grabbed his bottle of formula holding it so he could drink half of it. While james drank the bottle hailey started talking to dylan. once he was done she went back to feeding him the baby food.  

Once the jar was hone she opened up another jar this time it was peaches. “ I know baby likes peaches. Open wide for the choo choo train . “ She spooned some of the puréed peaches in to james mouth. 

James was happy he had a drink as his baby food was nasty! He never wanted to eat beef again!  He happily opened as peaches were a lot better tasting so he opened as fast as she could feed him.. He smiled as she played games with him.. 

Once he was done eating peaches she got a cloth and wiped his face. “ you such a messy eater “ she cooed as she cleaned him up. Hailey got james out the high chair and carried him over to dylan who was sitting ate the table just done eating. “ Here feed him his bottle while i get his bath started “ Hailey said handing james over to dylan. 

Dylan smiled as he had james in his lap. He took the bottle and shoved it into james mouth not being gently. He patted his bottom feeling it’s wet. 

Janes didn’t want to go to that mean guy but he knew if he caused any problems he’d get in trouble! So he sat there watching his mommy leave and began sucking the bottle that had been jammed in his mouth.  He hated how the guy felt his diaper even pinching his ass saying he could’t wait to dress him up as daddy’s girl.  James just shook his head. 

“I’m a boy.” He whined behind the nipple that was in his mouth. 

Dylan looked down at james as he drank he had fun teasing him calling him girl. Once james said he was a jug dylan started laughing uncontrollably. “ No man would ever let this happen “ he said patting james diapered bottom. Dylan picked up his beer and started stringing while james finished his bottle. When he was done he sat james up and started to burp him he definitely wasn’t gentle with that either. 

Hailey came back a few minutes later. She went over to dylan taking james. “ Who’s ready for there bath “ she cooed taking him upstairs. She took off his romper and diaper the placed him in the bubble bath. She picked up one toy boats and handed it to james “ Mommy will let you play for few minutes “ she said smiling taking out her phone to take pictures of james playing in the bath. 

James knew he was right but he didn’t need to be reminded plus he didn’t even know how this happened as it happened so fast... He couldn’t believe the guy now was burping him and the pats were nothing like his mommies! 

“I am!” He was glad just to get away from his daddy.. 

Once he was in the tub he looked around at the toys his mommy put in there for him a dolphin a shark and both were made of foam and he even had a boat.. He looked up on no more pictures he thought to himself.. James could tell Hailey was a proud new mommy! 

Hailey snapped about ten pictures before going face book and posting them. She set her phones aside and kneeled in the tub.  “ Okay let mommy get you clean “ she cooed she took out his baby soap and cloth and started to clean james from top to bottom.  She didn’t even pay attention to when james got excited when she cleaned him down there. She finished off cleaning him by washing his hair.

“ Mommy has a special treat for baby tonight “ she cooed once he was clean she got him out and wrapped him a hello duck towel. She took him to the nursery strapping him down on the changing table. She took the time massage in some lavender smelling lotion to help him sleep.  She took out a thick nighttime diaper placing it under him before she went over to get a sleeper for him. 

James felt embarrassed as he moaned a little as she touched his most sensitive parts he needed to reliefs himself but she kept wrapping him up at night so he couldn’t have any fun! 

“What kind of surprise?” He wondered what she was up too.

He enjoyed the massage as it felt good he was real relaxed and clam.. 

James laid there once he was diapered as he couldn’t move cause he was strapped down.. 

Hailey came back over and dressed james in a blue sleeper. She lifted him off the changing table and sat in the rocking chair with him. “ Time for baby surprise “ she cooed happily she lifted her shirt to expose her bare breast.  She guided james to her nipple so he could  latch on and suck. “ Come on baby it’s just like a baba “ she cooed trying to get james to latch. Once he did he would be rewarded with a nice creamy stream of milk. Hailey rocked and patted james bottom as he drank enjoying the bonding time. 

James was happy when he saw she wanted to cuddle with him but he was surprised as he didn’t see his normal bottle.. He laid there and watched as she lifted her shirt and he saw the most beautiful succulent breast he ever saw... Like normal she confused him and he was slipping further and further into his second babyhood..

He didn’t wanna be a baby but somehow she kept making it fun and confusing him.. James latched on and began sucking he found the milk was thick and sweet but not bad.. 

The baby began drinking as he was rocked and patted in rhythm.. 

Hailey let james nurse until her breast felt empty. Before switching him to the other one she lightly patted his back waiting for him to burp. Once he did she switched him to the other side getting him to latch on quicker this time. “ Your such a good baby for mommy “ she cooed softly as james finished drinking.  Once he was done she sat him up against and burped him again wiping alittle spit up he had. before getting his pacifier and placing it in his mouth.  She rocked for a few  minutes before swaddling james and placing him in his crib. She kissed his forehead before raising the bar. “ Goodnight baby “ she cooed leaving the nursery. 

James burped and was eager to continue as he really liked this the bond was developing and he kept falling deeper into babyhood.. He was going to be a permanent resident in babyhood.. He was disappointed when she began wrapping him up again. 

“Please you don’t have to wrap me up again!” He whined 

Hailey ignored james when he whined about being swaddled. 

The next morning Hailey and dylan both got up early to go to work hailey was busy getting ready for work so she sent dylan in to get james up and ready.  Dylan walked  over to the crib to wake james up. Dylan lowered the bar of the crib unwrapping james from his blanket.  “ Time to get up baby. “ Dylan said as he checked james diaper to see how wet he was. 

James hated that he couldn’t move he couldn’t touch himself or anything! He woke up with his daddy standing over the crib peering down on him.. 

“Ugh where’s mommy?” He said with the pacifier still in his mouth as he couldn’t even spit it out without someone releasing the strap that kept his pacifier firmly in his mouth. 

Dylan too james out the crib and brought him to the changing table. “Mommy getting ready for work “ He said strapping james on the changing table he undid he sleep before quickly chan hi if. his diaper only teasing a james little about his tiny package.  “ I still can’t  believe your not a girl “ He cooed taping a new diaper on james. He went over got james dressed in the outfit hailey told him a pair of overalls with a bear on them and a grey onesie to match adding his booties and mittens. Dylan carried james to the living room placing him in his swing. “ Mommy will be down shortly to get you fed “ He cooed leaving james in his swing. 

James was pleased as the mean man didn’t tease him much.. He wasn’t sure if he liked the clothes but he wasn’t to argue and get a spanking..

”Where am I going?” He asked as he was put in the swing wondering why he was dressed the way he was.. 

Hailey came down in her nurse uniform. She smiled seeing james in his swing. “ Good morning baby. Don’t you look adorable. “ She cooed to him taking him out the swing placing a kiss on his cheek. “ She brought him over to his high chair. “ Let’s get you all fed before you go to work with grandma  “ She cooed to him getting his baby cereal. Hailey was going to bring james to his old office with her mom for the day while she worked. she tied a bib around his neck before spooning some in his mouth.  

He looked at her and she looked sexy as hell! “Good morning.” He said as she removed him from His swing..

”Wh- what wor- work you can’t be serious!” He cried as the tray was locked in place..

James opened but continued to fuss about it..

”Please I can’t go back there!” 

“ Yes you can baby! Mommy and daddy both have to go to work. Your going to have fun seeing all your friends and playing with grandma” Hailey said as she finished feeding  james.  She wiped his face and his hands. Before taking him out of the high chair. She cuddled him in the chair before raising her shirt all he could nurse before they left. “ Baby loves mommy milk “ she cooed patting his diaper bottom as he drank. 

“No I can’t let them see me like this!” He cried. “What do you mean play with grandma!” He whined being a good mommy she knew how to deal with her baby as she held him and rocked him for a minute before she raised her shirt and her bra and his eyes got big as he saw what was coming. The baby latched on and began drinking and everything seemed to be ok.. James did like when she rocked him he wasn’t sure about the patting of his bottom cause it was a constant reminder that he was back in diapers! 

Hailey let james drink enjoying their morning bonding time. Once james had empty both dress hailey sat him up and burped him. She got up grabbing his diaper bag she also grabbed another back pack that had thomas the train on it for james. She had put james coloring books and crayons in there like he was going to the first time. Once she had everything she needed she carried him out to the car buckling him in his car seat. She handed him leo and his pacifier. “ Baby going to have lots of fun today “ she cooed as she drove to his office. 

When the got to office hailey got james  grabbing his bag and carrying him on her hip.  She walked inside the building smiling at the reception before going straight up to her moms office. In the office james would notice there was a play pen set but in the play pen was a little school desk he could sit and a chalk broad he could draw on. Miranada was so happy to see james and wondered how he had been behaving for hailey. “ Good morning! Is baby ready to have fun day with grandma “ She cooed to james. 

Hailey smiled as she held james and he was being fussy. “ He is very excited. I think he’s not ready to be away from mommy yet “ she said kissing the top of his head sitting him in the playpen. “ Bye bye baby mommy loves you and be here to get after nap time “ she cooed before going to talk to her mom. 

James still wasn’t looking forward to going back to work especially like this.. He couldn’t help but get excited thinking about early when he was sucking on his beautiful mommy’s beasts.. As much as he was excited he was now nervous as they entered his former works parking lot..

”Please mommy I don’t wanna go!” He cried but she just cooed at him and told him how much fun he’ll have and she’ll be back soon.. 

James was petrified and glad that her mom had a private elevator so they got through quick enough without many people seeing him as they entered the back way where only the receptionist and a couple other people would see him but not all the girls he used to flirt with as they didn’t go on the floor that he worked on..

”I guess.” He said shyly as the woman who had turned him into a baby in the first place.. 

“Bye.” He said as he watched his mommy talk to Grandma he looked around the playpen there were bunch of stuffies for him to play with.. 

This should be different but least I won’t get board.. He thought as he picked up the giraffe and began to play with him and Leo.. 

i’m a good lion I won’t eat you.. Leo said to the Giraffe..