LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Hailey lowered the crib bar and picked James up checking his diaper. " yes my baby going to pre school your going have so much fun" she cooed bring him over to the changing table she put the strap on his belly and starte the diaper changed she then went over to his closet and looked at his clothes. " think baby can dress like a boy today and wear Thomas the train " she voice holding up the outfit she went over and hit him dressed while James was getting dressed zack walked into the nursery. " mom I can find wear I put my new jacket " he said looking at James he went over to them. " is he actually going to preschool or daycare " he said giggling 

Hailey looked up Zack while she powder James bottom. " it's in the drier and yes he is right baby aren't you excited" she cooed to James at the end 

James was so embarrassed as his mommy was in the middle of changing him when Zack walked in. Hurry hurry hurry! James yelled in his head.  He was glad once he was changed.. Great look what I’ll be wearing today..

James laid there waiting for her to dress him.. 

She put some pants on him that had popper snaps on them for easier diaper changes.  Some big boy he thought as he looked at his Thomas the train shirt.  

I hate this I hate this. He thought to himself. 

He wasn’t looking forward to going to daycare he was surprised they even had an adult day care. 

Hailey finished getting James dressed then helped him off the table she sat him on the ground and started out the nursery. 

" come on baby follow momm we gotta get breakfast " she cooed leaving the nursery. She went to the kitchen and got out James baby cereal and a bottle. She waited for James to get to the kitchen " There's my baby boy let's get tummy fed " she cooed helping him in the highchair. " does baby wanna feed his self this morning" she asked giving him the baby spoon. she tired a bib around his neck so he would get mess. 

Zack came down and went to pour himself a  bowl of cereal he laughed as hailey acted like James couldn't even hold a spoon. " I think the baby to little " zack giggled as he took bite of Frosted Flakes. 

• 2 weeks later...

James looked at his clothes it screamed baby.  Once he got downstairs he was disappointed that he saw a bottle.  He was confused she dressed him up like a toddler and not his normal baby clothes. James was hoping maybe she’d treat him like a toddler and not a baby.  

“I can too!” He cried angrily at Zack.  

“See I can!” He grabbed the spoon but since he was in a bad mood he dropped it. 

“Please I can eat on my own I don’t wanna be a baby!” He cried kicking his feet aimlessly.  

Hailey was pouring a cup of coffee while James was fussing she tureen around as he dropped his spoon. " let mommy help you baby your getting messy " she told him as she pulled in front of his highchair she picked up the spoon and brought the oatmeal up to his mouth. " I bet at daycare there show how to use a spoon " Hailey cooed to James. 
zack was sitting watching the whole desk trying not to die from laughter. " such a baby " he said as put his bowl cereal away. 

James didn’t even realize it but since they treated him like a baby he started to act more like one..

”I know how to use a spoon let me let me!” He cried trying to grab it but his mommy wasn’t letting him get it and he was mad..

”No I’m not you brat!” He cried and then his mouth was rewarded with a spoonful of oatmeal..

This day is going to suck! He thought as he watched Zack leave the room without anyone watching him or anything…

james remembered how things used to be but now he was never by himself except at bed time but even then he was always being watched with the nanny cam.. 

I am a baby. He thought as he was hoping that was the last spoonful.. 

" hey baby that was not nice say sorry to Zack or your going to timeout " Hailey scolded James as she fed him the last spoon full. She got up and put  the bowl in the sink and  came back over with a baby wipe and wiped James face and hands. " okay baby it's almost time for daycare your going have so much fun " she cooed taking james out his highchair. She brought him the living room and handed him a bottle " drink you baba whole mom gets your diaper bag packed" she said leaving James on his blanket. 
" Zack let's go your going to be late for school get off your phone " she called out as she walked upstairs. 
zack came down with his backpack and phone in his hand " I'm ready " he said to her  hailey looked at zack " okay then go watch the baby he's downstairs " Zack pouted and walked down to James. 
" mommy should spanked you early at breakfast " zack said teasing James and taking his bottle. 

James huffed and puffed but he knew the tone in her voice was serious and the only thing she wanted to hear from him was he was sorry..

”I’m sorry.” 

“Mpphh!” He whined as his hands and face was wiped ignoring his fussiness 

I doubt that he thought to himself as he couldn’t see away he could have fun dressed and treated like a baby! 

“Ok.” He said taking the bottle and watching his pretty mommy walk away… He was noticing more and more she would get dressed with him in his playpen.. Almost like she was teasing him and say he’s just a baby and can’t look at mommy like that with a wink.. He knew that would be in his memory bank for later when she would let him have fun..

He laid there drinking his bottle and his daydream was interrupted as he heard that brat Zack’s voice startling him..

”No she shouldn’t you should be spanked hey give it back i have to finish it before mommy comes back down give it back!” He cried wanting his ba ba.. 

Zack giggled and held the bottle away from James. " I bet your going cry for your baba " zack cooed giggling he heard hailey come back down  the stairs he gave James back his bottle and went on his phone acting like he was just waiting for Hailey. 
 Hailey came over to James with his diaper bag she saw James still drinking his bottle and frowned. " baby why isn't your baba gone your going finish it in the car " Hailey told him putting his shoes on while he drank. She picked him up and patted his bottom " are boys let's go to school " she said bringing James out to the car. 

James wanted to get up but he knew better then to get up once his mommy put him in a spot he’s not to get up… He sat there reaching for his bottle..

”Hey!” He said kinda girlish as Zack threw the plastic bottle at him so it didn’t hurt but he was now super sensitive and a real mommy’s baby boy..

”He took it I couldn’t drink!” He whined 

James started drinking hoping to finish it quickly so he wouldn’t have to drink it in the car..

”Mommy do i really have to go?” He whined as she buckled him in.. 

Hailey just shushed James as whined about his bottle. She buckled him in his car seat kissing his head. " yes baby your going have fun mommy going stay for a little bit then you will play with all friends " she said giving him the rest of the bottle to finish. 
she got in the car and started driving Zack to school first. " bye zack have a good I'll be back to get you later " she said waving as Zack left " say bye to your brother baby " she told James waiting for him to wave. 
then they started to head to James daycare.  " I bet your going make lots friends today huh baby " she said as she pulled in to the parking lot. The outside of building looked exactly like a preschool out the window James would see parents walking there kids into the building. " you ready baby " she asked as she unbuckled him 

“I don’t wanna go I don’t wanna go!” He cried as he had become a real mommy’s boy since she got him and trained him.. Now he truly acted like a baby! 

He kept drinking his bottle.. He watched as they pulled up to Zacks school..

James rolled his eyes but he knew he better be good and say something or his day would be even worse with a spanking! 

“Bye Zack.”  He said waving 

“No I guess I- i really don’t have a choice.” He said stuttering nervously as they made the walk with his mommy slinging the diaper bag over her shoulder.. 

Hailey held James hand as they walked into the school. They were great at the from deck by a young women. She came around the corner and smiled at them.  " Welcome to little tots day care who is this special friend I get to hang with " she said smiling waving at James. 
haieky was happy to see that daycare was a bright place all the kids running seemed happy so she wasn't worried about leaving James. " This is baby James he alittle nervous to play but he's going have lots of fun right baby " Hailey cooed pushing James infront of her alittle. She patted his diaper bottom. " it's okay baby it's only for alittle bit" haikey told him.
" Yes we're going have so much fun today you won't have time to miss mommy "Sarah cooed reaching her hand out to James.  

• Like 1

James wasn’t liking any of this although the daycare worker was really nice and pretty and she seemed younger than him but he wasn’t sure. Baby James he thought to himself. Hope that name don’t stick! He thought as he was pushed out in front of his mommy.  

“I guess.” He said nervously as he had no choice but to answer when she patted his diapered bottom he knew what that meant be good or else.  

Before he could say anything the girl took his hand.  

James was so nervous he wet his diaper. 

• Like 1

Haikey bent down and gave James a kiss on the cheek. " bye baby mommy will see you later " she said hanging Sarah the diaper bag. She watched has Sarah led James down through the double doors. 
" welcome to the caterpillar room baby James. I'm being you over to your cubby then I'll bring over to the circle so we can make some friends " Sarah told James hanging his diaper bag on the hook. She took a pacifer out the bag and clipped to his onesies. " okay baby let's go make some Friends" Sarah said bring James to color patter rug. There were already two toddlers girls sitting and one little boy all signings and clapping the itrs burst spider with a mother teacher. Sarah clapped her hands and the classs looked up at her. " hello everyone today we have a new student joining us would you like to the class your name " Sarah asked James. 

• Like 1

“No please mommy please don’t go!” He cried showing everyone that he really was a baby. It seemed everyone around him knew he really was a baby but him! 

James replayed that moment in his head. That was one of the first times since being a baby again that Hailey left him with grandma or her friends and her friends were the worst cause one had a boyfriend and he was mean to him, he would tease him for being a baby and say he’s not even close to being a man and not even a boy then he would dress him up like a girl put dresses and make up on him then call him a sissy diaper boy little princess.  

The big baby scared and nervous not liking this but was determined not to cry and act like a baby this time.  

“I’m James not baby James” he said corrected her as they walked into a nursery room that’s what it looked like buchh of Pastel colors puppies and blocks on the wall and all kinds of stuffed animals.  

“I don’t need that!” He whined as she clipped the pacifier to his shirt.  

Great everyone’s going to know I’m a baby with this thing dangling off my shirt. He thought as he approached the circle crinkling every way.  

James wasn’t into singing so he was glad he caught the end of that.  

He looked around nervously. 

“I’m baby ja- I mean I’m James!” He said quickly realizing what he said.  He had been thinking about his mommy calling him baby James then Sara calling him baby James and how he told Sara it was James.  He was thinking it and it came out.  

He stood there real embarrassed! 

• Like 1

Sarah smiled at James as he said his name wasn't baby. " oh silly yes it that's what your mommy told me " she cooed as they walked to the circle. 
sarha thought it was even funnier as James started introduce hisself as baby James. " yes everyone this is baby James he's going be your new friend. How about you sit next to Ryan " Sarah said guiding James near a little boy around the age 4. He had dinosaurs outfit and no pacifer hanging from his shirt. Sarah sat James down then stood and front of the rest of the class. " okay kids how about we go around and tell everyone how old we are and are favorite color, will start with Mya " Sarah said pouting two young little girl about three dressed in pink overeats in her hair and pigtails. " I'm three and my favorite color is pink " Mya said smiling after Sarah told her how much of good job she did . They did that around the whole circle until they got to James. " okay baby James how  old are you and favorite color " Sarah asked seeing what he would say. 

No no no this name can’t stick! He thought to himself as he kept hearing that name ring in his ears.. He was mad cause he was literally the baby of the group..

He watched as they stood up and said their age and favorite color…

James wanted to cry for his mommy but he didn’t wanna be a cry baby either…

I don’t know what I’m supposed to say he thinks to himself and looks over at the teacher for help! 

“Blue.” That was his favorites color he thought maybe he could avoid the age part.. 

Sarah knew James was going to skip his age but haikey had told her she treated James around 18 months. " your just a baby to little to know your age " Sarah said going on to the next activity. " okay boys and girls we are going to have some free time you guys may go play, Cody will you be baby James friend today " Sarah asked the small boy closest to James. 
Cody was excited to have a new friend his was 4 years old and just finished potty training. He stood up and went over to James. " wets go play blocks " Cody said holding his hand out to James. 
sarah stopped the boys before going, " baby let me check your diaper to see if your wet" she said feeling James diaper. 
cody giggled finding it funny James still was in diapers in preschool. 

James wanted to cry as he really felt like a baby.. “Please my names just James not baby James.” He said short of stomping his feet..

”I’m fine!” He whines as he has his diaper checked in front of everyone and is utterly embarrassed as it’s announced his diaper is wet..

Oh I hope she doesn’t do what mommy does when she changes me and lays on the baby talk and makes him say how he’s a baby and belongs in diapers some boys grow up but not him and how they have mommies that always watch them.. He was embarrassed cause he kept playing over in his head how she encouraged or demanding that he be a baby that he is! 

“Please it was an accident!” He cried not realizing he just showed why he was in diapers cause he had an accident so he truly did belong in diapers..