LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James gleefully went down the slide..

”Yeah wat was won!” He said saying that was fun..

They went down a couple more times then like everything it had to end..

James didn’t really want to play but he knew he had no choice..

He sat there in the sand box knowing now he’d be all dirty.. 

Zack waited till his mommy left..

”I like your pony tail baby mommy should get you a pretty ribbon to match it and maybe a cute little dress.” He said remembering to get James back from getting him in trouble..

James did all he could to ignore it knowing if he responded he’d be the one getting in trouble somehow..

• Like 2

Hailey watched the boys for a few minute before she walked away to talk to some other moms. She watched the boys to make sure they were being nice to each other. She let them play for a awhile before she went back over. " okay boys let's go home it's nap time" she said picking James up. She dusted the sand off of him. She could tell he wasn't happy. " Baby what's wrong are your tired " she asked giving him his pacifer. 

• Like 1

James was getting mad at Zack as he teased him but he was doing his best to not take the bait and fight with him..

He was glad when his mommy came to get him..

”Wazk waid gwet wibbons and dweas!” He cried hoping she would yell at Zack and get him in trouble..

• Like 1

Hailey looked at zack as James complained to her. " Zach if you don't stop teasing your brother your going to time out when we get home " she scolded him as they got to the car. She buckled James in his car seat. " it's nap time  baby close your eyes and go to sleep " Hailey told James covering him in  a blanket. " here's a baba " she gave him the bottle putting his pacifer in the diaper bag. 
" here you go you can watch a movie " she said giving him the tablet so her could play on it. 

• Like 1

" baby leave your hair alone mommy already told you no " she said scolding James.  She ignored him when he complained about zack napping Knowing he was going to fall asleep in a couple of minutes. 
When she drive home she saw James was sleeping she helped zack out the car then brought in all the grocery. She went back out and grabbed James she placed him in his swing to continue his nap 

“Wine!” He said saying fine as he didn’t like his hair and wanted to take his ponytail out but he knew that would only get him in Trouble..

He began sucking his bottle and soon he was out as his mommy had him on a real baby schedule and he was now used to it. 

Once they got home he was still sleepy and just fussed for a minute as he was placed in the swing and with a few soft words from his mommy he was back into his deep sleep as his swing played soft baby music and swung back and forth. 

Hailey did some house work while they boys were both napping. She didn't bother wake either of them up until she heard James start to stir in his swing. She went to over to him and smiled. " hi baby did you have good nappy" she asked taking him out the swing. " let's get you diapey changed you messy baby aren't you " she cooed checkin the back of james diaper. 

• Like 1

Hailey brought James up to his nursery to get changed. She helped him on the changing table and started to change his diaper. 
Dylan walked in with some boxes. " your Amazon order came in. Did you get the stuff I told you about " Dylan asked setting the boxes down. 
haikey continue to wipe James bottom as she talked to Dylan. " ooh perfect timing the baby can try out his new diaper there so cute and yeah I got your work out stuff. " she said. " can hand me the box of purple diapers " she said to Dylan. He handed haikey the box of diapers. She opened the box then held it up to James: " look baby these are so cute and comfy " she said showing him the diaper that was purple with stars and said the world on the back. 

James wanted to run and hide as his mommy talked to her boyfriend and his daddy..

He laid there having his bottom changed and feeling very embarrassed as everyone could see his baby pp..

”Wo mommy wook wike wurl diapers!” He cried saying they look like girl diapers.. 

He shook his head as he wasn’t happy with his new diapers! 

Haikey placed the diaper under James. 
" it's not a girl diapee baby it's cute " she told him as she finshed diapering him. 
Dylam looked over at James. " the only thing he's missing is the dress then he would be a baby girl. I thought you order the dresses " Dylan asked looking through the boxes. 
hailey helped James off the changing table leaving him in just a diaper and shirt. " I did but they haven't come yet. " she said placing James in her hip " let's get you some food in your belly " 

James was not happy with the diaper it wasn’t white and purple was a girl color not a boy..

”Wh- what Wo I’m boy Wot girl Wo dweas!” He cried that he wasn’t a girl and no dress..

James listened as they talked 

“Wo dweas mommy!” He cried as she took him down to feed him! 

• Like 2

Hailey bounced James on her hip. " if you keep fussing mommy going to Make you baby a baby girl. I'm starting to think that will fit you better than a baby boy " she said to James carrying him to the kitchen. She buckled him in his highchair. " now stop whining or you can have a baba and go to bed for the rest of the night " she said finishing rhe topic. She went over to the cabinet to get some baby food out. 
zack came into the kitchen. " mommy  daddy say we're going to get McDonald's tonight do you want anything " zack asked putting his jacket on. 
Hailey dumped the baby food in a bowl for James before answering zack. " yes tell daddy to get my usually " 

" okay does baby get anything " zack asked 

" no he's having some yummy chicken and sweet potatoe tonight " she said heating it up .

• Like 2

“No mommy Pwese not baby wurl” he cried that he wasn’t a baby girl!

He didn’t wanna go to sleep so he quit arguing..

Then things got a lot worse when he heard his brother Zack and he saw the baby food.

”Wo Wo Pwese mommy!” He cried saying no no please mommy hoping to change her mind and let him in something good from McDonald’s.. 

• Like 1

Zack left the kitchen going out to get food with Dylan. 
haileh came over to James with a bowl of baby food. " who's a hungry baby. We got something new tonight sweet potatoes " she told James storing the food. She tied a bib around his neck. " open wide for the airplane " she cooed trying to play games with James tonight. 

James knew he had to be good cause he now knew they had a dress for him and it seemed everyone was eager to get it on him… He didn’t wanna a spanking but now he was starting to get understand it never is about what he wants! 

He didn’t wanna be a baby but he is he didn’t wanna wear diapers but he is and now he didn’t wanna eat baby food but he knew he was about to eat more..

”We wime hungwee mommy!” He said excited..

One he was glad it wasn’t strained beef or Turkey..

He wanted to get mad at the world and himself for now realizing he likes some baby food better then others! 

Damn it I’m not a baby i shouldn’t like any baby foods! He yelled in his head..

James dutifully did as he was told knowing that his mommy was making this a game or that she was just being a mommy and he was just being a baby! 

• Like 2

Hailey continue to feed James playing games back and forth with him. " that's was yummy dinner baby you ate it all. I can't believe it " she cooed praising James. She went over to the cabinet. " I think you deserve a treat how about some chocolate pudding. Tonight for dessert with some crushed Oreos " she made James the chocolate dessert . She went back over to him and started to feed him. " Tomorrow baby you have a doctors appointment" she told him as she fed. 

• Like 1

The baby smiled as his mommy praised him he could see the baby food on his bib. He was glad he was done. 

“Yummy yeth perse wooding!” He said saying pudding. 

James was eating as fast as his mommy could load up the spoon. 

“Wut woctor Wut woo wean?” He asked not understanding the dr appointment he felt fine why would he need to go to the Dr! 

Hailey fed James more of the pudding. He would definitely need a bath after this meal. " it's just a check up baby to make sure your health. You dont have to worry to much about it" hailey said to James. " if your good mommy will take you to get you hair cut " hailey told James as she cleaned up from his dinner. She got a wipe and went wipe James face. " your a messy baby tonight let's get bath started " she said helping him out his highchair. She set James on the ground so he could follow after her. 

• Like 1

James happily ate up the pudding..

”Woy ware what weight!” He asked if it would be a boy haircut..

”Wime wine Pwese Wo woctor!” He cried 

He said he was fine please no dr.

James knew when she sat him down he was supposed to crawl if he was supposed to walk she would’ve held his hand.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

" mommy hasn't decided how she wants your hair yet will see tomorrow " she said going up to the bathroom. 
Hailey started to run James adding bubbles and his rubber ducky toys. "Let's get you all clean you dirty baby " she cooed taking off his clothes and diaper. " will make a quick bath tonight I know your sleepy " she said starting to wash James. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hailey took off James clothes and diaper and helped him in the bath. " zack is going to bed after you baby. Your going to nite nite early tonight " she told him. She started washing him up she dumped water over his head and added shampoo washing his hair. Once she was done she finshed off with some conditioner. " tomorrow your going to the hair salon to get your hair trimmed" she said draining the water " bath time over let's get to sleep " she said wrapping James up in his ducky towel. 

• Like 2

“Why Wurly why wack way wup watr?” He was ready to cry how was he still the baby he thought to himself..

He was happy that he was getting a haircut that meant no more pony tails and no more talk of wearing dresses and being mommy baby girl… 

“Way warewut!” He said clapping..

He felt better about things and let her finish washing him..

”Wo k:” he said after he was wrapped in the towel he knew next stop would be his nursery as he was now used to his routine.