LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

“Wut mommy he wad woo!” He whined saying he was bad too!! He wasn’t happy as she wasn’t listening as she continued taking him to the nursery..

James settled down and realized his mommy was wanting to spend some time together..

He opened accepting his bottle as she smiled down at him cooing at him..

The baby snuggled into his mommy drinking his baba as his mommy patted him. 

• Like 1

Hailey rocked James as he drank his bottle. " your such a sweet baby you we're always meant to be mommy baby even when you thought you were a silly adult " she cooed. Once james finshed the bottle she sat him up and patted his back. " let's get out all the burpees out of you "   She cooed waiting for jakes to burp. She stood up with james and brought him over to his crib she laid him in blanket and swaddled him. " I know you don't like the swaddle but your so tired tonight you need " she said placing his pacifier in his mouth. 

James just listened to his mommy’s angelic voice he didn’t know if he could really argue with what she was saying.. Maybe I really am meant to be a baby maybe she knew that and that’s why she made me her baby! He thought as he continued to drink..

After a few pats he burped..

He smiled as his mommy praised him..

”Wo k mommy why we wood.” He said as he didn’t wanna fight with her so he said he’ll be good accepting his pacifier as she tucked him all in.. 

Hailey raised the tail the wonder up James mobile for him. She kissed his cheek. " goodnight baby " she cooed leaving the nursery. 
She went down stair to get zack ready for bed  it was only 7:30 so she let him stay up for an extra hour watching tv before she brought him to his room to sleep. 
that night Hailey relaxed in bed with Dylan it was long day having two babies. She hoped both boys would sleep in the morning. 

James didn’t have any choice as he was bundled up or swaddled so he couldn’t move he had to lay there and wait to be let out..

He woke up and just laid there sucking his pacifier filling his diaper..

This is one of the worst things about being a baby laying here in a messy diaper he thought to himself..

”Mommy baby wake Poopie!” He whined at the baby monitor 

Hailey rolled over and looked at the clock it was only 6 in the morning when James woke up crying about his diaper. She groaned and put a bathrobe on going to his nursery. " what's wrong baby it's to early to be up " she said going over to crib she could tell he needed a diaper changed. She got him out the crib and brought him over to the changing table. "What you eat yesterday baby this is such stinky diaper " she cooed taking out some more wipes. She made sure to take her time with this change it was definitely a messy diaper. 
" okay baby you can come cuddle with mommy for couple more hours" she said taping up James diaper. 

James face lit up when he his mommy’s face..

”Poopie mommy!” He whined as he hated a messy diaper..

He was happy as she began changing him he was grateful cause she really was a great mommy very loving and caring and strict when she needed to be… She was gorgeous and sexy making the big boy James happy! 

“Wo k.” He said once he was changed and ready to cuddle with her.. He felt so much better being cleaned up and in a fresh diaper. 

Hailey brought James back to her room. She laid James next to her then got into bed covering them both with a blanket. She snuggled next to James patting his diapered bottom. " let's go back to sleep baby we have a lot to do when we wake up " she said closing her eyes for the rest of the night.

zack woke up around 8 he got out of bed and went to the bathroom before going to wake up hailey. He saw James sleeping in bed and climbed next to him. He started to tickle James to get him to wake up. " wake up baby " he teased. 

• Like 1

James felt safe and comfortable he didn’t even think much about being a man laying in her bed and so close to her wearing a diaper and being patted the crinkling sound that filled the room was a constant reminder that he was a baby her baby! 

It was only a few minutes that he was asleep as she patted and gently rocked him and soon he was out..

”Wo- Wo!” He whined pushing hands away as he was tired he tried to stay asleep of course he was in a wet diaper as he seldom had anymore dry nights as his mommy made sure he had his night time bottles almost guaranteeing a wet diaper which made her happy! 

Hailey rolled over when she heard James start to whine she saw zack next him and smiled. " zacky leave baby alone hes tired" she said sitting up in bed. Hailey placed James pacifier back in his mouth then patted his diaper to get to sleep she realized he was soaked. " zack honey can you go get me new diaper for the baby " she asked zack. 
" okay mommy I'll be right back " sack said running off to the nursery. 
Hailey smiled at james giving him kiss on his cheek. " Goodmorning baby your such wet baby this morning that makes mommy happy " she praised james. She laid him down and started to undo his pajamas.
" someone a little fussy this morning are you still sleepy baby " she cooed taking off his diaper 

• Like 1

James accepted his pacifier and tried to go back to sleep as he felt his diaper being checked and heard the voices…

“Wo mommy wime wake wow.” He said smiling at her pretty face..

”Here mom here’s a diaper for the big baby he looks cute with his pigtails maybe he can be the baby sister in a cute dress.” He said laughing and running away as he didn’t wanna be around the baby getting his diaper changed..

James eyes got big 

“I’m a boy not a girl!” He yelled but Zack was already gone laughing. 

Hailey took the stuff from zack and started changing James diaper. " your we're soaked mommy going have to get you some new diapers for nighttime " Hailey said adding some powder she laughed at James as cried about being a girl. " stop fussing baby or you can get a spanking. Now let's get some breakfast " Hailey cokes taping up his new diaper. 
" mommy loves your pigtails baby but they are two messy from sleeping " she said taking them out for James. 

James didn’t want a spanking so he quit and started sucking his pacifier as his mommy changed him.. 

“Wood.” He said saying good as he was happy she was taking them out..

I have to get him back for trying to get me sent to bed early soon I’ll have a baby sister and see how he likes that.. Zack thinks to himself as he’s playing with his cars..

Hailey removed the hairties from James hair and brought him down stairs. She carried him to the kitchen and placed him in his high chair. Zack and James were fighting to much for her to leave James to play with him. She went over and made James a bottle of formula. " mommy going make breakfast you drink your baba " she told him. She also went over and set up a tablet in James tray and played coco melon for him to watch. " baby loves cocomelon doesn't he it's your favorite " she cooed to him as she made breakfast. 

James nodded and took his bottle that’s one thing about being a baby he wasn’t always expected to answer so he didn’t..

He didn’t like the look Zack was giving him as he held his bottle with both hands like his mommy taught him too. it was like he had a plan..

Zack looked at his baby brother and gave him a wicked smile.. If I get my way you’ll be in a cute little baby dress baby boy! He thought sarcastically.. 

James drank half his bottle then he began playing on the tablet. 

Hailey made breakfast for both boys before calling zack to come eat. She went over to James with some cut up pancakes and some fruit. " look baby you get a bunny breakfast today " Hailey cooed bringing the fork up to feed James. 
While the boys we're eating Hailey decided to tell them plan for the day. " boys we are going shopping after breakfast. You both need to be on best behavior. If you are good will go to the park after " she told them feeding James a piece of pineapple. 

• Like 1

“Yeah!” James said excitedly..

He opened eagerly accepting his pancakes..

”Yummy mommy!” He said as fruit tasted real good.. 

“I bet the baby needs more diapers and baby food maybe we can look at a dress or dolly for the baby!” He said trying to make James mad..

”Shut up I’m not a girl!” He whined 

• Like 1

Hailey fed James more of the food happy he was enjoying it. She usually only gave him oatmeal so this was a treat. When the boys started to argue Hailey had enough. " enough both of you boys. Zack stop teasing the baby. Your going to time out when your done and baby mommy doesn't want to hear that kind of language every. You will suck on soap after breakfast " she told them dimissing the topic. " You both are in trouble mommy expects a apology from both of you " 

• Like 1

James was happy that Zack was getting in trouble but his happiness quickly turned into sadness..

”Pwese mommy Pwese srry srry Pwese Wo woap!” He started crying and kicking his feet..

”Wo Wo Wot wear!” He cried throwing his bottle on the ground..

Zack smiled as he knew James was in way more trouble then he was for sure! 

• Like 1

Hailey set James plate down as he had his tantrum. " I guess baby wants to get a spanking too. " she said she took James out his high chair. She didn't take off his diaper she decided to spank his thigh . She started the spanking. " you don't not throw things at mommy you been so fussy lately I don't know what's going " she scolded as she went down until James was bright red. " Now does mommy need to give you more spanks or are you going to behave" she said not happy with James. 

• Like 1

“Wo mommy Wo Wo pw- Pwese!” He began begging as he was taken out of his highchair roughly and he knew what was coming and was begging for it not to happen! 

James began crying as the smacks to his thing reverberated throughout the room as the slap on the flesh might hurt worse then the ones on his ass..

”I- I’ll we have I- w- we have mommy!” He said crying rubbing his thigh.. 

Hailey still wanted to make sure James understand his punishment so she stood him up walked over to the sink and added alittle soap to his pacifier. " now mommy only wants to hear your baby talk " she said giving him one more smack to the bottom. She stuck the pacifier in his mouth then brought him back to his highchair.  She strapped him back in. " Five minuets then you can finish your baba you decided to throw " she said picking it up and setting it on the tray again. She went over to zack to help clean up while James sucked his pacifier. 

James still crying and sniffling to himself as he was scolded then swatted again 

“Pweae mommy why wo while we wood!” He cried and begged saying he’d be good..

When he noticed she had made up her mind he let himself be put back in the highchair as he didn’t want another spanking..

He sat there sucking his soapy pacifier looking forward to drinking his bottle as soon as he could to take That bitter taste out of his mouth! 

Hailey finshed with zack then went over for James she got sippy cup of water so he could rinse out his mouth. She tooo out his pacifer then held cup up for him. When he rinsed his mouth she took him out the high chair. " how about some mommy milky. " she cooed to him. She went up to his nursery then got them situated in the rocking chair. " mommy knows you can use some milky after your spanking" she cooed guiding James to her breast. 

He nodded happily as he was ready for anything but mommy milk was very special for him.. It took care of both his man side and his baby side..

James sat there cuddled in her arms seeing her red satin bra made both parts of him excited..

James immediately latched on once he saw the nipple and began sucking..