LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Hailey picked James up off the carpet and held him on her hip. " is baby ready to do some tummy time before he goes down for a nappy " she cooed to James. She looked at zack. " zack I'm going have the baby do some tummy time you can play up here. I'll be back to check on you soon " she said bending down giving him a kiss to the forehead. 
" okay mommy bye baby " zack said waving going back to playing with his trucks. 
hailey carried James out the playroom and into the living. " tummy time " she cooed laying James on soft blanket. 

“Wo mommy pwse Wo wummy time!” He cried he hated tummy time it was just another way to show he was a baby and to humiliate him..

He already knew he was going to lose and she had made up her mind… He was going to tummy time after his spanking or no spanking he chose the latter.

”Why.” He said and if on cue like his mommy was waiting for it like so many mommies have in the past she took his hand and had him wave.. 

He looked around his surroundings already hating tummy time.. 

" baby stop fussing tummy time is fun" she told him placing a rattle in front of James. 
hailey left James alone on his blanket doing tummy time. She went to check on zack then went to start making lunch for both boys. 
zack came running out the playroom with one of his toy. He noticed James on the blanket. " hi baby are you having fun " he asked picking up the rattle. 

“Wo wits Wot won!” He whined as she shook the rattle.. Ugh she really thinks I’m a six month old..

James laid there on his tummy doing what his mommy called tummy time he was hungry and he wondered what was for lunch..

His thoughts were interrupted when Zack came running in.

”Wo wummy wime Wot won!” He whined 

Zack sat down and shook the rattle in front of James. " look baby it's makes a funny noise " he said giggling. 
hailey had just finished making lunch she came in the living  to get the boys.  " are my boys hungry " hailey asked as she came over and picked James up. " I know baby is he didn't have breakfast this morning " she said tickling his tummy. Hailey brought both boys in the kitchen buckling James in high air and then helping zack get in his booster seat. " here you go zack there some Mac n cheese " she cooed setting the howl in front of him. Hailey came over to James with  bowl of purée chicken and bananas " who's a hungry baby and ready for there nummy lunch " she cooed spooning the baby food in James mouth. 

James was relieved when his mommy came and got him he was glad tummy time was over! 

“Wit Wit!” He said kicking his feet as he was tickled.. 

James sat in his highchair and watched as Zack got Mac and cheese..

”Wac wand wese me mommy!” He said excitedly as he was hoping with a big brother maybe he would be more of a big kid himself..

When he saw the baby food jars he knew that wasn’t happening.

”Gwoss mommy Pwese wig Woy wike wack!” He whined 

" no baby your to little to have max n cheese" she told him spooning the purées chicken in his mouth. She started to play baby games with him as he ate. " baby likes chicken so nummy but I know nanas are your favorite " she cooed spooning the baby food to James face.

Once she was done feeding James she got up and went to get him a bottle. She have James the bottle then went over to zack. 
" look at my big boy eating all his lunch. Mommy so happy. Let's get you a cookie " she cooed to zack. She went to the cabinet and gave zack a Oreo cookie. " thanks mommy it's so yummy. " he said getting chocolate on him.  

she went back over to James. " did you finish your baba baby " she asked him seeing he was still drinking. 

“Wo Wo I -I!” He tried to say more but the spoon full of baby food was in his face.. So he couldn’t say much more as he ate..

She was right in away cause he hated baby food but the deserts were so much better the the chicken so he loved the fruits and puddings.. 

“Yes yes mommy!” He said excitedly as he wanted to get that chicken taste out of his mouth.. 

He was ready to eat! 

James sat there drinking his bottle..

”Mommu mes when we wig woy!” He whined saying he could be a big boy. 

“Mommu woro too!” He cried holding out his hands like he was expecting one.. 

" you sound silly baby your to little for a cookie.  Don't worry you get a special treat too" hailey told James. She went over to the high chair to get him out. " It's nap time for you baby you can some mommy milky " she told him. " zack go watch tv in put the baby down then I'll get you " she told him sending him to the living room. 
hailey Carried James to his nursery and went to the rocking chair. " if you were a big boy you wouldn't be able to have milky that's why you are still a baby " she told him guiding james to Jaime exposed breast. She enjoyed the bonding time she had with james while she nursed. Hailey cooed to him while patting his diaper rocking him to sleep. 

“Me wig wo wookie!” He whined 

He was mad and frustrated as she just laughed and giggled and talked to him like a baby she just dismissed him saying he was big like he told a funny joke! 

James was addicted to mommy milk and the bonding time with mommy.

”Wack wap too?” He asked if Zack was going to take a nap too..

once James was cuddled he waited for it and there it was mommy’s milk jug and he latched on safe comfortable and content he began sucking and was soon asleep! 

Hailey fed James until he was sleeping. Once he was asleep she tucked him in his crib for his nap. She made sure the baby monitor was on then left to put zack down for his nap. 
She brought zack up to his room and tucked him in his bed before closing his door and leaving the room.  Hailey sighed happily as she had some peace and quite for a couple hours while the kids slept. She didn't realize how much work having two kids would be. She sat on the couch waiting to hear the kids stir on the baby monitor.

• Like 1

James slept like a baby cause well that’s what he now was! He had dreams of him and the three bears..

After about a hour or so he finally woke up..

He stood up in his crib realizing his diaper was messy.. 

“No no I -i didn’t even know!” He said to himself as he was Losing all control..

He looked at the baby monitor..

Mommy whime wake wedy wet wup.” 

• Like 1

Hailey heard Jane son the baby monitor and went upstairs. " hey baby are you ready to get up " she asked she went over to the crib right away she could tell James was messy. " it looks like someone made a present for mommy why you napped " she coped taking him out and bring him to the changing table. She untapped James diaper and started to wipe him clean. " if baby behaves the rest of the night he can have special time later" l she told him wiping James bottom. 

• Like 1

“Why can wind against mommy’s wand?” He said excitedly as he asked if he could grind against her hand…

He never realized just how much his life has changed and how that was the best he could ask to make love to her hand..

James just smiled and hoped for special time later! 

• Like 1

Hailey ignored James and finished changing his diaper. She Carried him down to the living room. Where zack  was waiting paiently with his jacket and shoes on. " we're going to go on walk baby isn't that going be fun " Bailey cooed to James putting on his jacket she left of his shoes and made sure he had sock on. She buckled him in his stroller and gave him pacifier. " your to little to walk baby maybe soon we can teach you " she cooed to James. " okay zacky lead the way " she cooed pushing the stroller outside 

• Like 1

“Wecial time mommy!” He whined as she finished getting him dressed..

James wondered why she was dressing him in warm clothes..

When he got downstairs he realized they were going somewhere..

“Wo mommy why win walk? He said he can walk as she had him get in the stroller.

He didn’t have much choice but to accept his pacifier and then he realized she had every intention of keeping him as the baby., He imagined if she ever got pregnant that the baby would still be bigger then him..

Why why does she have want me as a baby so bad!  He thought to himself as she put his jacket on arm by arm not like a big boy would. 

• Like 1

" your to little to walk baby but you can show you big brother the game we play with the animals " Hailey told James where she would say a animal they would see and James would have to make the sound. " okay baby you can go first what does the dog say " she asked James as the walked around there neighborhood. 
" oh mommy I know what a doggy says  " zack said  happily skipping next to hailey. 

• Like 1

I’m not a baby he wanted to yell but he knew he would only get in trouble so he wasn’t going to start that..

Oh no not that! He thought cause every time they played that she would kick in the baby talk to a incredible level.. She’d clap and say how proud she is of him and say what a good baby he is… He just blushed thinking about it..

Oh good you play the game.. He thought as Zack made the noises 

• Like 1

Hailey smiled at zack as they walked around the neighborhood.  " good job zack your such a big boy " she praised him. 

" okay baby your turn what does the kitty say " she baby talked to James. Once he made the sounds she praised him. " good job baby such a good boy " she cooed to him. They played the game going back in forth Whith different animals. " wasn't that fun baby. Let's play I spy Zacatecas baby to little but he can play with his rattle. She stopped and pulled out a rattle for James to play with " there you go baby " she cooed 

“Meow.” He said waiting for her to say he was a big boy.. He was mad as she didn’t even talk to him normally it was baby talk Ugh it was driving him crazy.. 

It was alright he thought to himself better then being in the playpen..

”Wo Wo why c- can play!” 
“Mommy baby’s funny he’s trying to talk.” Zack said laughing..

James knew he was beaten no way was anyone going to see him then anything but a baby! 

“Fine.” He said taking the rattle not happy at all of course it said mommy’s baby boy on it.. 

• Like 1

Hailey slapped James thigh slightly and placed pacifier in his mouth. " that's not how baby talks to mommy. Do you wanna suck on soap when we get home " hailey said scolding James. Once he started sucking and playing with the rattle she continue there walk around the neighborhood.  " okay zacky let's head home I think baby getting tired.  " she told zack heading back to there house. 

• Like 1

“Owe!” He yelped as the swat stung.. 

He began to panic not at all wanting to suck on soap!! 

“Wo Pwese mommy baby we good!” He said shaking his rattle hoping his mommy wouldn’t make him suck on soap and show her he can be a good baby! 

James wasn’t tired but he wasn’t going to argue that’s for sure..

• Like 1

They arrived back home hailed helpef zack take off his stuff then she went over  to James in the stroller. She started to unbuckle him. " mommy not happy with baby because he forgot his baby talk. " she told him. " I think you need alittle reminder so your going to get a spanking " she told him taking him out the stroller. She brought him to the living and sat on the couch and placed him over her knee pulling down his diapers . " I wanna hear baby count each smack " she told him starting with the smack. 
zack was playing on his tablet in the living room when he sa James come in whining his giggle slightly hearing James beg not to get a spanking. 

• Like 1

“Wo Pwese mommy why won’t warwnt win!” He cried that he wouldn’t forget again..

James cried as he heard the tapes of his diaper being ripped apart and he felt the cold air hit his bottom knowing In a minute it was going to be hot!! 

“Owe Pwese 

“Won- wo- o we - w- war wi- wive!” He cried counting to five as the spanking continued..

• Like 1

Hailey continue to spank James bottom built it was red like a baboon. She then sat him up on her lap. " now mommy doesn't like spanking baby but you need to remember your rules all the time " she told him. 
" zack can you bring me a diaper  please l she called into the living room. Zack came in with a the diaper bag  " here you go mommy " zack said he " is baby still in trouble 

Hailey laid James on the ground and started to diaper him " no not anymore he got a spanking for it " hailey told Zack. 

• Like 1