LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James closed his eyes he didn’t wanna see his daddy kiss his mommy he was still trying to get used to the fact they he would never be with her like that.. 

“ok.” He said shyly 

James sat there finishing drinking his bottle as his mommy cooed at him and made funny faces she was so pretty he thought a she finished his bottle..

”Where are we going?” 

“ We are going to the mall “ hailey cooed. ashe brought james back up to his nursery. She strapped him done on the changing table we’re she went to get an outfit. She picked out a light green romper that had a bear on it. She came over to james and got him dressed in the outfit adding a pair of green silk mittens over his hand. “ Don’t you look adorable “ she cooed putting a pair of baby botties on his feet. 

“Aren’t people going to wonder what’s going on?” He fussed when she dressed him and put the mittens on.. “Why do I have to wear these stupid things I look like a big toddler people are going to stare and say stuff!” 

“Seriously!” He whined as she even added booties.. 

“ No one going to say anything. You look just like a baby “ Hailey told him as she finished getting him dressed. She left james on the changing table while she went to get his diaper bag. You could definitely tell it was a babies diaper bag . She took him off the changing table and carried him out to the car. She buckled him into a car seat and placed his pacifier in his mouth. “ We’re going to have so much fun shopping “ she cooed as she started driving to the mall. 

James eyes got big as he noticed his mommy wasn’t trying to hide the fact she had a baby she wasn’t using her purse or a backpack as a diaper bag.. No her bag was defiantly a diaper bag it had baby written in bright colors with giraffe and lions and rattles on it.. 

“Everyone’s going to look and say something!” He whined.. 

James sat in the car seat sucking his pacifier he was hoping maybe his mommy would go to Victoria’s Secret and he could see the sexy girls and of course his mommy!  
That would be fun for big boy James! 

Hailey drove to the mall when got there she got out a baby stroller for james. She got him out and buckled him into the the stroller. She pushed the stroller into the mall. The first story when into was babies r us but an adult version. She pushed the stroller over to the little boy clothing cooing at some of the outfits she picking ours for jakes. She had got him a lots of onesies that had funny puns on them like does this diaper make my butt look big. Hailey was having lots fun shopping and no one was paying attention to james just cooing at him as they walked by. 

James was shocked when his mommy put him in a stroller.. “Can I walk?” He didn’t like being in a stroller and he didn’t like losing his freedom! Since they’ve made him a baby he isn’t expected to do anything but use his diapers and be good! 

“What is this place?” He looked around not believing it.. It was a baby store but made for adults.. 

“I don’t understand!” 

He looked around and it was like his mommy won the lottery and it was Christmas morning for her!  Her face lit up as she would pick out outfit after outfit and hold it up to him to see how it would look then she’d smile and coo at him.. 

I’m going to have a whole new wardrobe he thought to himself as he looked at his new clothes that she was picking out.. 

Hailey picked out over dozen outfits before she moved on to the diaper section of the store. “ what’s wrong baby did you drop your paci? “ hailey cooed to james. She grabbed three cases of pampers in james size along with more wipes and baby powder she also picked up rash cream. She then went and grabbed a couple more pacifiera and new bottles. She then went to section with baby swings and walkers. “ Oh let’s get baby a swing and a bouncer “ hailey cooed picking out a rage for a rainforest themed baby swing. 

James couldn’t believe how His mommy was shopping like she was a new mommy! He half smiled cause that’s what she was and he was her baby. He watched when three big cases of pampers was loaded into the cart.. Each box contained over 104 diapers he was going to be in diapers forever! 

“I think we have enough stuff!” He whined behind his pacifier.. 

Hailey smiled once she picked the bouncer for james. “ I think your right but we still have to go to the toy store “ Hailey cooed she went the cash register. The cashier smiled down at james. “ Aww look at you your adorable. “ she cooed before ringing them out. Hailey had everything to be deploy to the house later that day. She pushed james to the toy store before she stopped to check his diaper. “ Baby diaper isn’t wet yet “ she cooed before pushing him into the toy store. 

James blushed and his mommy glowed like a proud new mommy.. “The toy store?” He was kinda happy he figured he better try to accept his new role.. He thought about getting some things for his playpen.. James was embarrassed when she checked his diaper he had been holding it for awhile hoping against hope he could hold out and not wet his diaper! 

Hailey pushed james over to the baby boy toys. She  pushed him over to the toys aged for 2-4 year old. “ You can pick what every toy you want. “ She cooed as she looked around and picked up rattlers blocks and coloring books. While she james was looking hailey also got him activity books pencils markers and a back pack with thomas the train on it with matching lunch box. She smiled he would look so cute wearing his back pack going to her moms office for the day. “ Do you want anything else ? “ Hailey asked after james picked a couple of things. 

James looked around and he picked out a Lion he liked lions and he picked out a cheetah and some blocks.. “No I think I’m good.” He said smiling hoping she might decide to go to Victoria’s Secret.. He finally lost his battle and he wet his diaper once he started he could’t seem to stop it... Great now she’ll be all excited cause I wet my diaper and I’m going to be upset cause I’m going down the road that will lead me into my second babyhood! 

She paid for all the toys before leaving the toy store she pushed the stroller to the food court. she found a table and sat down taking james out the stroller she could feel his diaper was wet causing her to smile. “ your such good baby for using your diaper. You don’t need a change yet. “ she cooed she took out a bottle from the diaper bag. “ i bet your hungry” she cooed teasing the bottle against his lips. She swatted his hand away when he tried to hold the bottle again. 

James could smell the hot dogs and hamburgers and pretzels when they walked into the food court.. He was looking forward to eating Some good food.. He was surprised when they had a seat and she got him out of the stroller.. 

“Right here are you sure!” He asked nervously as she had the bottle and she was planning on feeding him here.

James instinctively tried to hold his own bottle but after a swat to his hands he let it go and let his mommy hold it for him.. 

“ Right here is perfect for baby to drink his baba “ hailey cooed. She held the bottle in james mouth while he drank some of the bottle. when he was halfway done she set the bottle aside. “ I think you been a good boy you can have special treat “ hailey cooed she buckled james back into the stroller and pushed him over to the frozen yogurt stand she order him a small chocolate and her self a vanilla. She got the yogurt pushed james back to the table she got a bib and tied it around his neck. “ This is going to be yummy in your tummy “ hailey cooed spooning some of the delicious frozen treat into james mouth. 

James continued to drink as his mommy rocked and patted him.. He wasn’t used to baby formula but he was getting used to it.. 

“A treat what kind of treat?” He asked as he was buckled into the stroller.. 

The baby smiled as he saw the frozen yogurt place he blushed as the young girl serving the yogurt said he was cute.. 

Cute can’t you see I’m a grown man being treated as a baby! He thought to himself.. 

“I can feed myself!” He whined as she brought the spoon to his mouth.. 

“ baby stop being silly your to little to feed yourself “ hailey cooed spooning some yogurts into his mouth. She finished eating hers before she cleaned up and wiped james face. “ ready go home baby it’s almost nap time “ she pushed the stroller out the mall to car. Where buckled james back into his car seat. She took his unfinished bottle and gave it to him once he was buckled. “ Finish your baba baby “ she cooed.  

Once they got home hailey left james in the car while she got all the bags out before she went back to get him. “ I got soaked baby let’s get you all changed “ she cooed. She brought james inside and laid him in the ground of the living room while she got out the changing supples. “ We bought a lot of stuff daddy going to kill us “ 

James continued to eat and she wasn’t very messy in feeding him.. He was disappointed they were about to go home.. 

“Don’t you need to go to Victoria’s Secret!” He was hoping she would Go! 

Nap time he thought to himself as he wasn’t looking forward to that.. Once they got back to the car he sat their as she buckled him in one of the advantages of being a baby was she bent over a lot and he could see her black bra.. Damn she’s hot he thought it himself once he was buckled in. 

James did as his mommy told him drinking his bottle privileged he could finally hold it himself.. 

He watched as she unloaded the box of diapers and bottles and pacifiers and his toys.. 

The baby laid there as she began changing him he didn’t like being changed out in the open like that but he figured this might be a regular occurrence just change him wherever he was and what was ever easier for mommy! 

Hailey changed changes into his new diaper then removed his clothes and put him in a white onesie. She removed his mittens. Hailey sat james up and placed a pacifier in his mouth before she picked him up and carried him up to his nurser. She placed him in his crib swaddling him in the blanket nice and tight so he couldn’t move. She kissed his head before racing the bar. “ Have a good nap baby “ she cooed leaving the nursery. While james was sleeping hailey put away all his clothes and set up his new swing and bouncer. She put his new toys in the play pen. 

James laid there as his mommy tickled and cooed at him making funny faces as she changed him.. Once he was changed he was put down for his nap... As he laid there he was upset that he was being wrapped up where he could’t move he wanted so bad to touch himself thinking of his sexy mommy he was still a man after all.. 

“Do you have to wrap me up like this I can’t move!” He whined. 

James watched as his mommy left and he was left alone with his mobile moving and the nursery music sucking his pacifier unable to move.. 

I have to get out of here but how her mom took my phone and my money I have nothing!  Soon he feel asleep! 

hailey let james sleep for over an hour before she went up to his nursery. She went over to the crib lowered the bars and unwrapped james from his swaddle. “ It’s time for the baby to get. He can play with all his new toys “ she cooed waiting for james to wake up. Once  he did she took him out the crib and sat him in the ground. “ Let’s see if baby can crawl after mommy “ she cooed trying to james to follow out the room by crawling.  She left the nursery watching james to see if would crawl or walk. 

James woke up wet but he noticed his mommy wasn’t changing him right away..

“ok aren’t you going to change me?” 

He thought about walking but he was attracted to her but he also liked her like a friend or a big sister cause she was funny and he could tell she really loved him like her baby.

James wanted to make her happy so he crawled after her.. 

“Your not wet enough for change silly “ Hailey cooed she was happy james crawled after her she led him to the kitchen. Once he got there she placed him in his high chair tienjng a bib around his neck. “ Is baby ready for nummy lunch “ hailey cooed going to james a jar of squash baby  food. She dipped the spoon in the jar before bring it to his mouth. “ Is that yummy “ she cooed. 

James crawled after her and was surprised when they ended up in the kitchen.. 

“I thought I was going to play with my new toys.” He whined as he was placed in the highchair. 

“No can I have some better stuff then that!” He cried as he saw the orange yellow mushy stuff and it looked gross!