LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James continued to hate wearing his ditty diaper. 

“Wed.” He said. 

When they got home he was happy to eh changed he knew a fresh diaper would feel a lot better. 

“Yeth mommy wank woo.” 

He smiled as his mommy untaped his diaper and she cooed at him..

Once he was all cleaned up she powdered and diapered him.. He felt a lot better! 

“Wow way mommy.” 

When he was in his playpen he looked around.

”Mommy wan wax wome win ware?” 

Hailey thought about it for a second then she lifted max into the play pen to play with James. “ you boys behave “ she said leaving them to play while she went to talk to dylan. 

hailey let James play for about thirty minuytes before dylan came to the living room to get James. “ Come here baby mommy wants me to get you ready for bed tonight “ dylan said bring James up to his nursery having max follow. 

“Wo k.” He said happily.

”wax wax Wo Wo!” He said as max attacked him with licks.. 

James started playing with one of his many toys.. 

“Wh- wh wout mommy?” He asked not understanding why mommy wasn’t getting him ready.. 

He didn’t wanna argue too much cause he knew Dillon would spank.. 

Dylan carried jame up to his nursery” mommy is in shower “ dylan said he brought James to his changing table and strapped him down. He went over to the closet and picked out a purple sleeper that had a mittens attached to it. He went over and undid James diaper and replaced it a thick nighttime diaper and the he put sleeper of James and attached the mittens to his hands.  Once James was dressed he brought him back downstairs where he went to go heat up a bottle. 
hailey came out of the bathroom just in her towel when she heard dylan come downstairs. “ Is my baby ready for bed, he can have some milky instead of a bottle. “ Haikey told dylan “ come here baby “ she said taking him in arms not caring she was only in a towel. 
dylan handed James over “ okay meet me in the bedroom when your done “ he said with a smile and a wink. 

James laid there not understanding why he has to wear the mittens but he didn’t argue as he sucked on his pacifier as his daddy got him dressed.. He looked at Max who was laid down waiting for him. 

He looked at him mommy in just a towel he never saw her like that before but she was one of those girls who had natural beauty she didn’t need make up he figured she probably liked it that’s why she wore it. 

James heard what his daddy said and he knew what he meant for some reason that excited him he knew his mommy would never have sex with him but it was a nice fantasy.. I don’t know maybe I’m not supposed to have sex but I’m still a man.

He thought to himself as he was very confused. 

Hailey bounced James on her hip and brought him up to the nursery. she went over to the rocking chair and got all cradled so he could nursed. she dropped her towel and guided James toward her breaks. “ Baby always sleeps better with mommy milky “ she cooed patting his diaper bottom. Once her first breast was dry she switched him over to the other one with a burp in between. Hailey got up once James was sleeping and tucked him in his crib for the night kissing his head. “ sleep tight baby “ she cooed. 

James nodded he noticed that as a baby he didn’t always have to talk he could communicate with his hands or a simple nod or even the look in his eyes or the waddle that only a mommy knows that her baby has a wet or dirty diaper. 

He laid there drinking his mommy’s milk he was full after the first one but his mommy switched him to the other one and he began drinking and soon was asleep. 

James didn’t even move much when his mommy tucked him in for the night. 

The next morning hailey let James sleep she knew he was probably tired from the party. 
Once hailey heard James stir on the baby monitor she went upstairs. “ Good morning baby “ she cooed lowering the crib bars. She could tell right away James had a messy diaper. “ Someone’s very stinky this morning “ she cooed tickling his belly and bringing him over for a change. She got to work undoing James diaper. “ Do I still have a sleepy baby this morning “ she cooed. 

James woke up and began playing with his toys waiting for his mommy he knew she would be in before too long.

”Worning mommy.” He said stretching. 

He began laughing as she tickled him and talked the baby talk he did like it and hated to admit it.. Maybe she woke up his baby side that he had to let go to grow up to be a man. 

“Knows mommy eyes wot wired.” He said looking forward to getting a new fresh diaper on.. 

Hailey smiled and finished  taping James diaper Up. She got a short set for him to wear that had  a dinosaur that had a matching hat with it. “ we have a busy day today baby. Mommy has some shopping to do then later we have to meet your new nanny “ Hailey Cooed taking  James off the changing table. she set him on the ground so he could crawl around. “ come on baby let’s go get breakfast “ She said hoping James would follow 

James sat there as his mommy dressed him he looked at his clothes no doubt he looked just like a baby or toddler..

He knew this was now his life but what he heard next surprised him. 

“Woo wanny wh- what about woo?” He whined as he didn’t like this idea at all..

Once he was on the ground he knew to crawl but he was still fuming about the nanny.. 

Hailey could tell James wasn’t happy about having a nanny but she had to go back to work. “ Don’t worry baby mommy still going to take care of you but a nanny going to while mommy and dada are at work “ she told him as they went to the kitchen. Haley had a few people already lined up and she knew James would ended up loving them. 

Hailey got James in his high chair then went over and started to make his baby cereal. “ Your going to have lots of fun with a nanny. She going to take lots of fun place and let you play with lots of toys “ Hailey told James as she stirred the cereal. 

she sat in front of him and dipped the spoon in bring towards his mouth. “ It’s either a nanny or daycare and I thought you would like this better “ 

“B- but I’ms wot wheel baby why wan way were why whywelf.” He cried saying he wasn’t a real baby and he could stay here by himself. 

He watched as she got his food ready still crying that he wasn’t a real baby and he didn’t understand why he couldn’t stay by himself..

James opened as she brought the spoon to his mouth.. 

Hailey put the bowl down in front of James. “ Stop being fussy baby you can’t stay by yourself and mommy going by I make sure you have a good nanny “ hailey said going back feeding James she didn’t give him a chance to speak. once she was done feeding him the cereal she took him out the high chair and held him on her lap. “ mommy doesn’t want to hear you complain about it again or she will give you a spanking “ Bailey said she lifted her shirt so James could nurse.  
hailey patted  James-bottom cuddling him close while he nursed from her. dylan came in with max from his morning walk.

James hated being scolded but he could tell his mommy was serious.. He opened as fast as she had it as she was feeding him quickly not giving him a chance to say much more..

As soon as she was done she warned him about a spanking wiping his face then laying him down quickly she laid him down and stuck her breast in his mouth.. 

The baby laid there drinking as he was patted and rocked.. 

I’m still not sure about this nanny stuff he thought to himself as he continued to drink. 

Hailey finished letting James nurse from her. she could tell he was upset about having a baby but hailey knew the girl she picked James would love.  She was a teenage girl just starting college wanting to pick up some extra cash. 
hailey sat jame up and started to burp. “ what a good burp baby. I’ll let you play with max while we wait for you new baby to come “ hailey told James bringing him to the living room she set him in the play pen the put max in. “ mommy will be back in a minute baby “ She said going to the kitchen. 
A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and shortly after Haley came in with a young  blonde college girl holding a diaper bag. Hailey smiled and went over to James. “ Baby this is your new nanny “ she said picking him up holding him like a toddler. 

James still wasn’t happy about having a new babysitter.. He sat there in his playpen he began playing with Max.. He just nodded watching as his mommy disappeared.. 

He sat there thinking maybe he could get away without taking baby talk.. 

Once he heard the doorbell and voices he began getting nervous..

Then when he saw her she was beautiful she had a pink diaper bag slung over her shoulder with elephants and blocks that said baby..

James was so nervous and scared that he wet his diaper.. The baby was so confused he wanted to be a man with her she was hot and sexy but he didn’t think he could be a man anymore his mommy has totally emasculated him and he thought of himself as a baby more then a man now.. 

He waved shyly 

Hailey brought James over to the couch and held him on her lap. She could feel that his diaper was wet. “ Here Megan can you take him while I get his changing stuff “ Bailey said passing James to Megan as she left to get his changing stuff. 
Megan bounced James alittle on his lap. “ You are a cute baby I had my doubts at first but you are really baby even with your wet diapey “ she cooed tickling James belly. she saw max in the play pen. “ Is that your puppy “ she asked him. 

James was embarrassed once he was left with his new babysitter he didn’t know what to say or do.. 

He just nodded when she asked questions he wanted to wait till his mommy was gone then he would speak like a big boy to the young hot babysitter. 

You’re pretty hot yourself I had my doubts about this babysitter thing.. He thought to himself trying to check her out without her knowing. 

Megan smiled down at James she could tell he was checking her out. “ aww does someone have a little crush “ she cooed tickling his belly. Megan thought she could use this to her advantage as she babysat James. 
hailey came back down with the changing stuff she set it down for Megan. “ You can change him and I’m going to head out for alittle “ she said to Megan she grabbed her purse and went over to James before leaving. “ Remember baby Megan can spank you if you don’t follow the rules. That includes your baby talk “ Haikey said kissing her cheek before leaving. 

Megan laid James down on the changing pad. “ Aww look how cute and tiny you are just like a real baby “ Megan cooed wiping James bottom.

James blushed damn did she catch me checking her out! He thought as she began tickling him..

”Pl- n- no no!” He squealed.. 

“Wo way mommy.” He said smiling knowing his mommy was a few steps ahead of him.

He watched as his mommy left and now he was in a unfamiliar position as he was left alone with a smoking hot babysitter..

James blushed bright red as she just began changing him without asking. 

“Wo Wo why wavge.” He whined as he was really embarrassed as she pointed out how small he was..  He said he was average in his best baby talk..

Megan giggled at James when he said that. “ It’s perfect for a little baby like you “ She said sprinkling some powder She pulled out two diapers from her bag. One had a Dino and the other had Elmo “ Which diapey would like baby I think Elmo “ she said placing the diaper under his bottom. Once James was all changed Megan say him up.

” I think baby could use some fresh air let’s go to the park “ she said. she went over and got James stroller out. she picked up James and buckled him in the stroller. she pulled out a blue pacifier that had baby boy on it and placed it in James mouth. “ Is baby ready to go play “ she cooed pushing him outside slinging the diaper bag over her shoulder. 

(Sorry I didn’t see you replied) 

“N- Wo why’s wavage!” He cried trying to save some of his male pride that he had very little left.. He could almost imagine her putting him In that dress that one of the girls from the office got him from his birthday baby shower.. 

He was about to say when she answered for him about what diaper to wear.. 

“Wo Wo wime wine!” He said saying he was fine.. 

“what wot wants!” He said not believing she was going to take him out in only his diaper and his t shirt.. 

He watched as she took the diaper bag that meant two things she would either change him while they’re out or she planned to feed him lunch.. Either one the baby hated.. 

Megan didn’t listen James whining just continue to push go outside. It was a beautiful day outside there were a lot of people out enjoying the nice weather.  
Shorlty after they arrived to a small playground Megan pushed the stroller over to the bench. “ Let’s get baby out so he can play “ she cooed taking James out the stroller before she brought him over to the playground she checked his diaper. She carried him over to a swing and placed him in. “ baby going high to the sky “ she cooed baby talking to James as she pushed him in the swing.  Megan was enjoying babysitting James. 

James didn’t want to go to the park he always felt like everyone was watching he wondered what they thought when they saw a grown man dressed like a baby. 

“Yeah!” He said as she was pushing him high.. 

He knew he would wet his diaper soon he just hoped she would wait till they got home to change him.