LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James kept giggling as Chloe tickled him he wasn’t sure about spending the night but before he could say anything or complain Chloe kept tickling him.. 

“Um Ok I guess.” He wasn’t sure about it but it seemed the decision was already made as his mommy began packing his diaper bag.. 

Chloe entertained james while hailey packed his diaper bag with everything he would need to spend the night at chloe. She brought it down holding his t -rex . Hailey took james from chloe “ Mommy going miss you baby you be good for auntie. Call me before you go to bed “ Hailey said giving him a hug and kiss.  Hailey was nervous since this would be the first night james would be away from her. 

She quickly explained to chloe what was in james diaper bag and his normal bedtime routine of bath mommy milky and the he would sleep for whole night so hailey made sure he had a bottle of that. 

Chloe smiled nodding everything hailey told her. “ Okay baby are you ready to go “ She cooed taking james back in her arms. 

James was real nervous he truly felt like a baby as he was doing his bear not to cry.. He was a man after all and he should be happy going to spend the night at a hot girls house but his mommy had made him such a baby that he lost confidence in himself..

”I’ll miss you to mommy ok.” 

“Yeah.” He said softly as he had no idea what was going to happen with Chloe.. 

Hailey kissed james one more time before he left. “ Bye bye baby “ She said softly she was honestly sad to see james to go.  

Chloe smiled and bounced james on her hip. “ don’t worry baby we’re going have fun “ She cooed as they left. Chloe carried james down to her car and placed him in the car seat she had bought for him early.  She made sure she had his pacifier before she started driving towards her house. “ Auntie chloe wait to show you all the toys she has for you at her house “ Chloe cooed too james he would be meeting chloe girlfriend. 

“Bye mommy.” He said he blushed as Chloe even took his hand and waved it at her.. 

James couldn’t help but look down Chloe’s shirt as she leaned over buckling him in.. 

“Ok.”’he said behind his pacifier..

He noticed her car smelt real good like a girly car it smelt like perfume..

James couldn’t help it but he did have a crush on Chloe too she was real cute and sexy like his mommy.. 

It took about 30’minutes to get to chloe house. She lived in a penthouse with her girlfriend in the middle of the city. She parked her car then went around to grab james diaper bag. She carried him inside into the elevator and up to the top floor. 

“ Babe i’m home “ She called out bouncing james as they went and sat in the living room. 

A few seconds a beautiful tall short hair blonde walked into the living room. She smiled and walked to chloe. “ Awww babe is this hailey baby “ She asked 

Chloe nodded “ Yes this baby can you say hi “ She said encouraging james to wave “ This your auntie sarah my girlfriend “ Chloe told him. 

James was very impressed with her house..

”Wow you live here!” He said as they went up in the elevator.. 

Once they got into the penthouse he looked around and one thing he noticed right away was the playpen.. 

“Hi.” He said not believing how hot she was he figured that made sense Chloe was hot so it only made sense she had a hot girlfriend..

The adult side of him hoped he’d get to see them make out! 

Chloe bounced james on her lap  a couple f time while they talk. “ Yes he’s going to spend the night “ she cooed she sat james down on a blue blanket with toys surrounded  him. 
sarah sat  in front of him of him holding the rattle. “ Can baby get the rattle from auntie “ She cooed waving just out of his reach. 

Chloe went and j packed james diaper bag while he was distracted with sarah. 

James wondered why this hot girl didn’t find it funny that he was an adult but was being treated like a baby!  She seemed to just accept it as she shook the rattle at him..

He knew when people played with him like this he was supposed to crawl..

His grandma taught him that when people played with him like a baby he had to play a long so that’s what he did! 

The baby reached out for it trying to take it.

He tried again as she again pulled it away.. 

Once sarah saw that chloe left the living she set the rattle down and looked at james. She was very curious chloe didn’t tell her how he became a baby just hailey adopted. “ So how did this happen “ She asked james.

“ I mean you don’t really enjoy this do  you ?” sarah said chloe would show her video of james laughing bud saying he loved his mommy and diapers. 

James wasn’t expecting the questions but he knew at one point he should’ve. 

“Well I used to work for Grandma I mean mommy’s mom Chloe. He was confused as his baby side was taking over more then his adult side as he now referred to Chloe at mommy without thinking about it. 

“Grandma decided I wasn’t very good at being an adult so she made me into a baby and she gave me to mommy.” 

James had to think for a minute

”Well at first no but mommy made me enjoy it I like mommy’s milk and how she plays with me she’s so pretty and happy and I love feel good time when she let’s me do big boy things in my diaper and she loves me and takes care of me and I love mommy she knew I wasn’t an adult and made me her baby so now I do love it except when I get in trouble. 

“Do you think I’m crazy?” 

Sarah listened to james she was kind of surprised by the whole situation. At the end sarah found it adorable that james looked up to hailey as  mother. 

Sarah shook her head no “ I don’t think your crazy. I’m happy that you accepted you situation and didn’t fight “ She said.

“ I bet talking about your mommy make you miss her hug “ She questioned she wanted to know exactly how close james was to hailey. 

“Yeah this is the first time I’ve been away from mommy and grandma it’s different and I do miss her but I like Aunt Chloe too.” He said thinking about his mommy but Aunt Chloe was cool too he remembered when he first met her and she acted like he was a real baby that her best friend just had fawning and cooing at him and she even played with him.. 

“I think we’ll both be ok by ourselves for one night I know aunt Chloe will take good care of me.” 

james did wonder how his mommy was getting along.. He wondered if she would really miss him or maybe she would be glad he was gone and she wouldn’t want him back.. That thought worried him.. 

Sarah smiled she thought james was cute he was like a real baby in her opinion.  

“ Chloe is the best auntie every i know some day she make a good mommy to maybe you get a cousin “ she said to James

Chloe came in a few seconds later hold james t -rex. She sat next to him on the blanket. “ Look baby i got fred. Come get him “ Chloe said holding fred out to him. 

Sarah saw this then smiled and looked at james “ No baby come get the rattle “ She teased him a little with chloe.  

James smiled as he could imagine Chloe being a real good mommy.. 

“Wow really that would be cool.” 

James was surprised that his aunt Chloe remembered his Dino’s name.. 

He began to go to Chloe then his other aunt stopped him he didn’t know what to do so he decided to crawl to his aunt Chloe she was the next best thing to mommy! 

Chloe smiled when james came over to her she took him into a big hug and started to place kisses all of his face. “ See i knew i was his favorite “ Chloe cooed to him rocking him in his arms. 

Sarah gasped alittle jealous “ It’s okay soon i’ll be baby favorite “ She said setting the rattle down  

Chloe rocked james for a few minutes “ is your tummy getting hungry ? “ She asked seeing it was around james normal dinner time.

“I like you both I just know Chloe better and she’s always been really nice to me but I’m sure once I get to know you better we can be good friends too.. 

James enjoyed the closeness with his aunt Chloe as she hugged his kissed him cooing at him she made him feel like a real baby..

As she was holding him he wet his diaper.. 

Chloe felt her lap get warm as she was holding james. She tickled him a little “ Let’s get some food in your tummy then i’ll give you a bath “ Chloe cooed getting up and carrying james to the kitchen. She didn’t have a high chair for james. “ Babe can you feed him while i hold him on my lap we dont have highchair “ chloe told sarah. “ And hailey will kill me she finds out he sat in the big chair by himself” 

She tied a bib around james neck getting him comfy on her lap so he could eat.

Sarah walked into the kitchen chuckling “ That’s fine babe let me get his food together “ Sarah went over to the diaper bag and pulled to jars of baby food one carrots and the peaches she pulled a chair in front of chloe and dipped the spoon in the orange mushy baby food. “ Open wide for the choo-chooo “ She cooed to hin spooning some in his mouth. 

“I- I can sit in the chair.” He said confused. As he didn’t know why he Couldn’t just sit in the chair.. He quickly figured out Chloe had made up her mind and that was that.. 

“Can I have some real food.” He whined.

He opened for the train. 

The baby was testing his babysitters..

chloe shook her head as james asked for tea food. “ No baby this is yummy “ chloe cooed spooning more of the food into his mouth.   

She wasn’t  trying to keep him clean. once he finished the jar of carrots she went over and got him his bottle of juice. Sarah held for jakes as he drank from the bottle. “ Is that yummy “ She cooed taking the bottle out.  Sarah dipped the spoon into  peach baby food   “ open wide the airplane “ 

James spit it out a few times but Chloe just scooped in up and put it back in his mouth. It too awhile but he got it down and he was a complete mess. 

He nodded as he drank his bottle as it was good. 

The baby was ready for dessert 

He didn’t need to be told twice as he opened eagerly. 

Chloe fed james his peach baby food happy he was enjoying it he defiently wasn’t messy baby and would need a bath after his meal. “ Such a messy baby we have . I think someone needs a bubble bath “ Chloe cooed she looked at sarah  “ Who’s the messy baby “ She cooed tickling james side. 

She cleaned up from dinner then looked at sarah “ Do you wanna start his bath for me “ she asked 

sarah nodded and sat james on the floor “ Yes i’ll do that now “ 

Since James has returned to his babyhood one of many things he’s noticed is the fruit baby foods are good so he ate them up without any problems… 

“N- no quit Sara she’s the messy baby!” He said laughing..

Then he thought a bubble bath sounded good and maybe he would splash both these pretty girls and he could see their bras.. 

Once James was on the floor he sat there as Chloe cleaned up.. 

He wondered what his mommy was doing while he was waiting..

Chloe quickly cleaned up the dinner mess before she went over to jane son the floor. “ Okay baby follow me to the bathroom for your bathie “ chloe said leading james to the bathroom. 

Sarah had added bubbles to the bath and couple bath toys she was waiting  for them to come. “ who’s ready for there bath “ She cooed waiting for james response. 

James followed Chloe to the bathroom enjoying checking her out. He might be a baby but he was still a boy baby so it’s only natural for him to get excited by being around these hot girls. 

He smiled as he reached the bathroom cause he was finding out there was a lot to like in his new baby life.  

“Me I’m ready for my bath.” He got nervous cause now the girls were going to see why he was destined to be a baby cause his small manhood.