LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Hailey came back ten minutes later. She walked over to play pen and lifted   james out of it.  she carries him upstairs to the bathroom she undid his pajamas and removed his diaper. Before she placed into a bubble bath . She had already put a couple toy ducks in the bath so he could play. “ mommy very happy that your not a hairy baby. She doesn’t have to use to much special soap “ Hailey cooed wash james with some hair to remove the little body hair he did have away. 

As she removed his diaper he covered himself up embarrassed that he wasn’t very big.. He got in the water as fast as he could.. He blushed as she talked about his lack of hair..

”I don’t want a daddy!” He whined..

”Special soap?” He asked confused..

He sat there relaxed as she began to wash him, he picked up a duck and began to play then he showed it to her.

”Quack quack!” He said smiling at her. 

“ Your very excited to meet daddy huh. To bad he’s at work don’t worry we can facetime him before you go to bed “ Hailey said as she finished wash james. Once she got the soap over his body she made him stand up so she could rinse it off. When she did that james would see all his body hair fall into the bath tub. She was happy he was playing with the ducks in the bath.  Hailey took the time while james was distracted to do his manhood or lack of and his butt to wash the hair away from there. “ Now i have clean baby “ she declared taking james out the bath and wrapping him in a yellow fuck towel definitely meant for babies. 

“No please I don’t want a daddy!” He whined as she finished washing him.. Once he stood up he looked and noticed what little hair he had was gone! He felt good as she was touching him in his special places but now he didn’t feel so good with all his hair being gone! 

“Hey that’s not right!” He cried as he was starting to understand that he was going to be her baby and for a long time and she intended to make sure he looked the part.. 

“Please I’m an adult I just wanna go home!” He cried 

He looked at the towel she was drying him off with yet again not letting him do that for himself..

The towel just screamed BABY! 

Hailey finished drying james and brought him to his nursery strapping him on the table. “ You are home baby. Your just fussy it’s getting close to bedtime “ she said as she took some lavender smelling baby lotions and massages it into to james before taking out a diaper and powdering him and taped it shut. She walked over to the closet grabbing a light blue  nightie. she placed it on james sliding  the mittens over his hands.  “ Baby ready to call daddy“ hailey cooed going to grab her phone. 

James laid there understanding he was in a very vulnerable position where she could easily spank him if she desired..

”That stinks I don’t wanna smell like a girl!” he whined as she rubbed him with the lotion.. 

He was getting excited again as she rubbed the lotion in and the diaper and powder did smell good.. 

James laid there as the diaper was brought up nice and snug between his legs and taped in place.. 

“I don’t like this please you don’t have to put that on my hands!” He didn’t like the nightgown that she got for him and he hated that his hands were again useless..

”No I’m not talking I don’t want a daddy!” He whined 

Hailey came back with her phone she got james off the table and carried him over to the rocking  chair.  she held the phone so james could see and facetime her boyfriend dylan. 

When he answered the phone james would see a muscular man with blond hair dressed in a fire fighter uniform. 

Hailey smiled seeing her boyfriend dylan. “ Hey babe someone wanted to say goodnight to you “ hailey cooed showing dylan james. 

Dylan smiled showing off his sparkling white teeth. “ Awww isn’t he adorable “ he cooed not even paying attention when james said he was a man. 

James was scared he didn’t want a daddy! Why was she doing this to me! He thought to himself.. When the guy came on he almost wet himself this guy was a man and he was clearly a boy.. James did the only thing he could think of and try to intimidate or rationalize..

”I’m a man I’ve been kidnapped!” James was mad how he just like his mommy just dismissed him like he was a baby! 

Oh no was he serious about being daddy’s girl!  
James hoped he was just teasing him! 

Hailey smiled and started talking to dylan about james like he wasn’t there. She was telling about he had a wet his diaper like a good boy and then she told him about dinner time and how james had to eat soap. Dylan wasn’t very happy about that part he scolded james. “ if you do not behave for mommy then you can be daddy little princess “ dylan laughed “ okay i have to go see you in the morning baby daddy loves you “ he said before hanging up the phone. 

Hailey smiled down at james and grabbed a bottle from the warmer. “ It’s time for all little babies to go to bed “ Hailey cooed teasing the bottle against his lips. 

James was mad but he was scared to say anything not to that man! James could tell that guy was a man’s man and he was control no doubt about that.. He blushed bright red as his mommy told him about his day his dirty diapers and his soap for dinner.. Once the phone was hung up James felt better! 

“Please I don’t wanna be a girl!” He cried.. 

James accepted the nipple and began drinking.. 

“ Don’t worry baby you will always be mommy baby boy “ hailey cooed as james drank his bottle unknow too james she put sleeping pills and a laxative in the bottle so james would definitely be waking up with a messy diaper. Once he was done just all the other time she burped him then she took him over to the crib and swaddled him in the blanket. She raised the bar and started the mobile. “ Goodnight baby see you in the morning “ hailey cooed walking out the nursery for the night. 

James nodded feeling better knowing his mommy would protect him.. He drank about half the bottle and he found himself getting tired after a few rocks and pats and the nursery music from His mommies phone he was done with the bottle and he was half asleep as he was burped for the night.. He was asleep once he was laid in his crib.. The first half day of James babyhood was over tomorrow would be his firsr full day as a baby.. 

James unknown to him drank a bottle laced with sleeping pills and laxatives so he was out! During the night the laxatives kicked in but with the sleeping pills doing their job he remained asleep in a poopy diaper! 

hailey wen to bed few hours later after waiting for dylan to come home. In the morning hailey  went into james nursery she could smell his diaper right away. She was happy she went over to the crib and i swaddled him before rubbing his belly gentle to wake him up. “ good morning baby let’s get you stinky diaper “ Hailey cooed carrying james over to the changing table. 

James was still groggy as a smell hit his nose and he found himself on the changing table..

”Ugh what time is it what’s going on what’s that smell!” He tried to wake up but the pills were strong! 

“I don’t feel so good!” He whined 

“ It’s okay mommy will make you feel better “ Hailey cooed she took out the changing supplies  and started making quick work changing james. It took a lot because the mess was all i’ve shim but she soon had a clean baby in a fresh diaper. She lifted james of the changing table and carried him down stairs. she walked over to the couch with him so he could wake up mores. She sat down with him on her lap turning on Thomas the train. “ daddy should be done with baby breakfast sooon “ she cooed shoving a pacifier into his mouth. 

James just laid there as she changed him..

”Did I have an accident I don’t even remember?” He said shaking his head.. He was actually happy he was cleaned up and in a clean diaper.. 

The baby was happy cuddling with his mommy as he tried to wake up.. 

“Wh- what no I don’t want a daddy!” He whined who knows what got out as he had the pacifier jammed in his mouth as soon as he opened it.. 

Hailey continue to cuddle james a few minutes before a strong muscular man came into the living room. 

Dysln walked over to him with a huge smile on his face. “ aww come to daddy baby “ he cooed taking james from hailey. he gave him a quick hug before carrying off to the kitchen. He placed james into the high chair and tied bib around his neck. “ I bet your hungry daddy made you nice breakfast “ he cooed holding up the bowl of oatmeal to james. 

“No no no!” He cried kicking his feet as this giant of a man nearly effortlessly carried him into the kitchen easily placing him in the highchair.. James hated how the big strong man patted his diaper and even felt the front of his diaper asking him if he was sure he was a baby boy and not daddies girl.. 

“No I’m not hungry!” He cried 

Dylan had enough of james mis behaving so he took him out the high chair and one quick movement he was over his knee. Dylan laid one high smack of james causing james to jump. This was definitely worst than the spanking he got with the paddle. Dylan small james five times before he sat him up and looked at him. “ You need to behave and eat your breakfast like a good boy. Daddy doesn’t want anymore problems unless you want a real spanking “ dylan’s said scolding james. He put him back into the high chair. He held the bowl again. “ open wide for the choo chop train “ 

“No no please please!” He cried as he found himself over his daddy’s knee and his mommy looked like she was smiling!  Is she enjoying this and once the snack landed the force moved James forward and it felt like a tree was hitting him.. After only three soakings he was crying..

”mommy mommy!” He cried as the blows landed unmercifully.. 

“I’ll be good I’ll be good!” He cried as he was placed back into the highchair.. 

This time James didn’t hesitate and he opened immediately.. 

Hailey watched from the corner she felt bad for james but he needed to learn. “ It’s okay baby mommy here eat your food like a good boy then we can cuddle again “ she cooed to him before leaving the kitchen. 

Dylan definitely was not gentle with james as he fed he kept missing on purpose so james needed up with baby oatmeal all of his face.” Next time daddy won’t be so gently with the spanking. “  Once he was done dylan left james in the high chair while he cleaned up.  

James felt better that he had cuddles to look forward too... He opened but as soon as he ate another spoonful was in his face and it was getting on his face he looked like a messy toddler! 

“ok.” He said meekly glad his daddy was gone but now he also knew he was stuck as both his mommy and daddy were strict bigger and stronger then him.. 

Hailey came over to james and got him out the high chair. She took him to the living room cuddling him on the couch l. She teased the bottle against his lips. “ daddy was alittle to hard on my baby wasn’t he. That was just to much for such a little baby “ hailey cooed as she cuddle with him on the couch holding his bottle for him. 

Dylan came back into the living room. “ Are you still taking him shopping today “ he asked hailey 

“ Yes i am. Once he done eating i’m going to get him dressed so we can go shopping. “ 

James nodded as she was right and he accepted the bottle that she held for him.. He leaned into her and began drinking.. He was startled when he herd the booming thunderous voice of his daddy.. James looked up and was happy his daddy was in his work clothes so at least he would’t have to deal with him.. 

He wanted to say something about not wanting to go shopping but not when his daddy was there! 

“ Okay i will see guys for dinner then “ he said he leaned over and gave hailey a passionate kiss on the lips then he turned to james and kissed his forehead. “ you be a good boy for mommy “ Dylan said leaving out the door. 

Hailey smiled and rocked james as he drank his bottle.  “ Let’s get baby dressed “ Hailey cooed once he was done with his bottle.