LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

James was actually sleeping good but he woke up to girls cooing and laughing and when he opened his eyes he saw a girls bra and her cleavage.. “ What’s going on?” He said still with the pacifier in his mouth.. He tried to wipe the sleep out of his eyes but his mittened hand was useless. James was relieved as they unwrapped him he could actually move a little more.. 

He smiled once his pacifier was removed.. 

“I’ve been kidnapped I’m James I’m an adult not a baby!” He cried hoping she might help him.. 

Chloe started laughing at james. “ those are some big words for such a small baby” chloe cooed tickling james side. she lifted him out the crib and sat him on her lap.  

hailey turned to james holding a paddle in her hand.“ Baby we went over this you are baby not a big boy. You use your diaper and drink you babas” hailey said in a very stern tone. 

chloe patted his bottom “ uh oh some going to get a spanking “ 

‘“N- no no!” He squealed as she began tickling him the bad thing was he could’t get away! 

James tried not looking at the girls breast as she bounced him on her lap and his field Crinkled with each bounce.. 

His eyes got big when he saw his mommy holding the paddle.. 

“Please I’ll be good please I’ll be good mommy!” He begged throwing in the mommy to get on her good side.. 

He looked at Chloe for help!! 

“ You have to learn baby” hailey said she took james from chile she unzipped his sleeper and pulled the back of his diaper down. “ Mommy wants you to count each spanking of you stop or don’t count mommy will start over “ hailey said as she rubbed the back of against james. She held it up then smack she waited for james to start counting. “ Mommy can’t hear you baby “ she said as he was in tears  from being in pain. “ Don’t worry we’re almost done then you can have some cuddles “ she cooed as she kept the paddle going. 

“No please mommy no no please!” He cried as the first blow landed he continued kicking his legs and after the fifth swat he finally learned.

”O- one - two- three f- fo- four!” He continued counting as he cried counting after each swat.. He was so humiliated being spanked in front of his mommies friend! 

“Please mommy ten eleven!” He counted some more crying like the baby he now was..

He wanted cuddles so bad!  

Hailey made james count to 25 then she set the paddles down and pulled up his diaper and zipped up his pajamas again. she carried him over to the rocking chair cradling him on her lap. She started rocking and patting james bottom.  “it’s okay baby you can cry if you want too. Now your going to be a good baby for mommy  “ she cooed 

Chloe walked over with a tissue and pacifier without a strap on it. She held the tissue up to james nose. “ Blow baby and once your done with your cuddle time. Aunty has something for you “ she cooed slipping his pacifier in his mouth. 

James was blubbering as he counted to twenty five he was crying like a newborn.. He was glad when the spanking was over as he let his mommy fix his diaper then his pajamas.. He did find cuddle time very relaxing as she rocked and patted his diaper bottom..

James blew into the tissue he noticed how he wasn’t allowed to do much for himself as he got a little no no no as he tried to hold the tissue himself.. Once he was done he accepted the pacifier from this pretty girl who was now calling herself his aunt.. Both these girls are younger then me how can I be the baby! He thought to himself he wanted to argue and fight but after that soaking that wasn’t happening.. 

“Surprise?” He asked finally calming down as the Spanking took a lot out of him.. 

Hailey smiled as james calmed and stopped crying. once she was done she handed him to chloe so she can take him to his surprise. Once they got downstairs james would see a small box on the table. chloe sat him in front of it and let him open the box. In the box there was a small brown teddy bear that had bow tie in and a diaper. “ Look baby now you have friend just like you. He even has a diaper on just like the baby doesn’t he “ chloe cooed as james picked up the teddy. 

Hailey came over to james. “ What do you say to Aunth chloe ? “ hailey asked wanting james to tell chloe thank you for getting him the teddy. 

James could’t walk in his pajamas he figured they probably made them like this so he could’t run away so his new aunt held his hand as they walked downstairs.. Once they got downstairs he saw a blue box with baby written on it in pastal colors.. He looked at Chloe.. 

“Is that for me?” 

Chloe had him set down between her legs bringing the box to him like he was a baby not knowing what to do with it.. 

He began opening it and he saw the cutest teddy bear he was brown with a pampers on and a bow tie.. 

James wasn’t sure to be happy or sad as he felt like this was a whole new journey into a second babyhood.. 

His sore bottom and the girls smiles told him to be happy.. 

“Yeah just like me.” He said hugging it 

“Thank you Aunt Chloe!” He said hugging her.. 

Hailey took out her phone to take a picture of james with his bear hugging chloe. “ Aww he’s just the cutest “ hailey cooed. 

Chloe smiled and hugged james back. “ Your welcome baby how about you play with him in your play pen “ chloe said she picked james up and placed him in the play pen so he could play with his bear.  “ what’s your bear name ? “ chloe asked before leaving james in the play pen. Her and hailey walked over to the couch and started talking ignoring james while he played. 

James didn’t notice his new mommy took a picture.. He really didn’t want to get in the playpen but his sore bottom was a reminder not to fight them.. 

“ok I don’t know I’ll have to think about it.” He said as he was placed in his playpen..

Once he got into it he looked around it had blocks stuffed animals a lion and a dog he had a rattle and a pair of green, Red and yellow plastic keys..

He looked over at his mommy and his aunt as they talked.. 

Damn I’d love to go out with either one of them but they only think of me as a baby! 

He wondered if they had boyfriends. 

Hailey and chloe talked for over an hour before hailey got up and went over to james play pen. “ I bet your hungry baby “ Hailey cooed she lifted james out the play pen and led him into the kitchen. Once they got to the kitchen hair sat jane sun a high chair buckling him in. she tied a bib around his neck. 
Haikey went over to the fridge and pulled out couple jars of baby food. She dumped into the bowl then heated it up in the microwave before she went over to james with the bowl. She sat in front of him cooing. “ open wide for the choo choo train” 

James shook his head as he was hungry.. 

He was shocked when he saw the highchair.. 

“I can eat at the table!” He whined..

Once he was buckled in he watched as she fixed his food he was hoping for a steak or hamburger! When he saw the baby food he freaked..

”W-what N- no pl- please I can’t eat that shit!” He cried trying to get out of the highchair but he was stuck.. 

He moved his head back and forth refusing the spoon. 

Hailey placed the bowl down in the tray. she looked at james. “ I guess baby wants to eat soap for dinner “ hailey said she went over and grabbed some soap she rubbed it against james pacifier with the strap and shoved it into his mouth tying the strap tight. “ Mommy will take it out when your ready to eat dinner and not have such a pitty mouth “ hailey said. She took this time to make herself something to eat. She ended making a chicken stray fry while she watch james suck on his soapy pacifier. 

“ Are ready to eat your food ? “ hailey asked. 

“No no no!” He cried as he struggled to avoid her strapping it on him but once she did it was over.. He made faces and cried as he had to suck on that bitter gross pacifier full of soap! 

James had to sit there and watch his mommy eat as he had that disgusting pacifier in his mouth.. 

This is crap I never wanted to be a baby I’ve been spanked and now I’m in a stupid highchair having soap for an appetizer.. 

James nodded!

”Yes yes!” He said behind his pacifier who knows if she heard him say yes but the universal nod of the Jews answered her question with a loud and resounding YES!! 

hailey undid the pacifier strap setting it next to james. She held the bowl up again spooning the baby food into james mouth. “isn’t it yummy baby “ she cooed spooning more of baby food into his mouth. When he was half way done with the bowl she held up a bottle of formula. “ here you go wash down your yummy food “ she cooed. She held the bottle while james drank only letting him drank a quarter of it before she made him finish the rest of the bowl of baby food. 

The baby was relieved once his pacifier was removed.. He opened eagerly accepting the baby food.. It didn’t taste the greatest but it tasted better then the soap so he ate it happily letting it get the soap taste out of his mouth! 

“Yes it’s better then soap!” 

He happily drank the milk he noticed it was a bit sweet and thick.. 

“What is that?” He asked confused.

He tried to hold the bottle but like Chloe did with the tissue his mommy did with the bottle she would’t let him hold it.. 

hailey set the bottle down on his tray. She picked up the spoon and spooned the rest of the carrot baby food to james. “ All done baby. Maybe next time mommy won’t have to feed you soap first “ she cooed wiping james face with a baby wipe.  She took him out the high chair and cradled him in her lap feeding him his bottle. still not letting him hold the bottle. “ This is the best best baby formulas. Has all the nutrients and proteins you need to become big and strong “ Hailey cooed as james drank the rest of the bottle. 

James was glad he was done it wasn’t the best but it was better then soap.. 

He hated to admit it but he enjoyed cuddling with his new mommy the way he figured it she was a beautiful sexy young girl and he still hoped he could convince her he could be her man! 

James figured if he could be this close to her it would work for now.. 

While laying there he reached to hold the bottle but his mommy wouldn’t let him he was quickly finding out the new adults in his life didn’t think he could do much if anything on his own.. 

Once he was done with the bottle..

”I am big and strong babe I could make you real happy!” He said in his best seductive talk with formula on his lips.. 

Hailey started laughing again. “ No you not baby that’s why you have to drink your babas “ Hailey cooed. Once james was done she sat him up and burped  him. “ all the gas is out the baby “ hailey cooed she held james in her lap as she finished her dinner cooing to him every so often. since she was done she brought james over to his play pen again. “  You can play for a few minutes then mommy will get you ready for bed “ hailey said as she walked away from james and went to clean the kitchen. 

James was still a guy and she was still a hot girl so he was still trying to hit on her! He still wasn’t accepting he was now a baby and it was frustrating how she kept treating him like one cooing at him and all.  

He could’t believe she burped him it was embarrassing after all he was a gentleman and he wouldn’t just burp to burp. 

The way she bounced him and the smell of her perfume and the closeness of her made him excited. 

“Are you not into guys?” 

He had to know why he couldn’t be her man ok she’s kinky but I can still be her msn! He thought to himself as he was in the playpen watching her perfect ass walk away.  

Hailey ignored james question she cleaned the kitchen and pre made a couple of james bottles. When she went back into the living she walked over to james  play pen. “ Are you having grin playing with your new bear? “ she cooed picking it up and holding it in front of james. “ Come one baby get the bear “ 

“I guess why won’t you answer me!” He whined as he really wanted to know if there was some way he could be her man!  James still didn’t know how real this was and that he was a baby now.. 

He reached for the bear..

”ok will you answer me now I can make you happy!” 

Hailey held the bear back from james. “ You are a baby why would i ever think of you as a man. The only thing that’s going to make mommy happy is you being a good baby wetting and messing your diapers “ hailey said she handed james the bear. “ And mommy has a boyfriend who is going to be your daddy “ Hailey said she left james in play pen again. she went upstairs to get his bath ready to get him ready for bed.

James was crushed this girl really was going to keep him as a baby and when he herd she had a boyfriend that was going to be his daddy he got mad! 

“No I’m not a baby and I don’t want a daddy you can’t do this to me!” He cried as he watched her go upstairs.. 

Maybe I can tell this guy that I’m going to take his girlfriend and then he’ll tell her to get rid of me and I can go back home and chalk this up to a crazy experience. He thought to himself..

Damn that guy is lucky! He thought as he imagined her in some sexy lingerie