LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

dylan started laughing. “ No you are baby girl. Definitely not a man “ Dylan looked at james as he was drinking. “ I think baby needs a spanking “ 

Hailey rocked james as he drank the juice she looked at dylan. “ He’s know he’s a baby he just being fussy right now. It’s close to bed time “ Hailey said giving james a bottom a few pats. “ You are not a grown man baby you are a baby” 

James froze in fear of his daddy spanked him he knew he wouldn’t sit for a week.. He continued to drink happy his mommy protected him even if she gave him a couple swats and scolding him reminding him who he was.. 

“I’m a baby.” He said around the nipple of the bottle.. 

Hailey smiled at james as he drank his bottle. “ Yes you are you sweet baby” Hailey cooed to him as he drank. once he was done with the bottle she set aside setting him back on his blanket. She went over to the play pen and grabbed hit rattle and his t-rex . “ Baby can play while mommy goes to make dinner “ she told james leaving him on the ground. 

Hailey went off to make dinner

Dylan wants outside doing yard work he came back in and saw james on the baby blanket. He walked over to him. “ If i ever hear you say your a man again i will spank you no matter what hailey says. I think it’s time you really become a baby from now on you are only aloud to speak baby talk “ dylan said standing over him. Hailey wasn’t able to save him now. “ I want to hear it baby say I’m a baby i’m baby talk.” 

James was playing with T. rex he was stomping all over the little town. 

“Grrr!” He said then he froze and his daddy was there.. 

James looked for his mommy he was scared he was on his own there was nothing he could do to get her attention. 

He looked at his daddy..

”wime wa wabby.” He said hoping that was good enough cause he really wasn’t sure how a baby talks.. 

Dylan laughed as james  did what he said.   “ That’s way better “ he said wrote leaving james to play with his toys. 

Haikey came in a couple minutes later and picked up james “ Let’s get food in your tummy” she placed him in his high chair tying a bib around his neck. 

James didn’t know if his daddy wanted him to talk baby talk all the time or was it just that one time!  He was sure if his mommy heard it she would squeal in delight.. 

He sat there as she tied the bib around his neck. 

Hailey got james baby food out spooning some of the beef into his mouth. “ open wide for choo - choo train  “ She cooed spooning some more into bud mouth. Of course she was feeding him fast getting it on his face. “ You are hungry baby yes you are” 

James made faces but he didn’t fight or argue as he ate the revolting flavor.. He didn’t like beef or chicken or squash he liked the fruits and the puddings.. He didn’t know where his daddy was so he didn’t argue or fight with his mommy as she was feeding him.. 

He nodded eating it even though he felt like he might have some on his face. 

hailey continue feed james the jar of baby food until it was all gone. ashe then got a jar a banana “ Does baby want nanas “ She said holding the jar away from james.” Come one baby ask for your nana “ Hailey knew dylan told james to speak in baby talk she wanted to hear him. 

Just as hailey asked the question dylan walked into the kitchen and went over to grab a beer.  He waited for james to  respond before he said anything. 

James continued to eat and was happy when he saw the banana’s that was his favorite. James looked at her as she was really using the baby talk and then it dawned on her she knows.. As if on cue daddy walked in and James now knew mommy and daddy teamed up on him! Oh know If daddy has his way I’ll be in dresses In no time and I’ll be mommy’s baby girl! 

James looked at both mommy and daddy and both had a smile but their smiles were different for daddy it was one of wanting to see this wimp humiliated and for his mommy it was one of love but wanting him to be the baby he is as much as he could.. 

The baby took a deep breath..

”Nannas mommy baby want nanana’s!” He said kicking his feet and bouncing up and down in his high chair excitedly.

Hailey was really happy the way james acted it was perfect. “ Okay baby gets his nanas for being so cute “ She cooed spooning some of the bananas in his mouth. “ Mommy and daddy want you to talk like that from now on. If you don’t you can get a spanking “ Hailey told james as she fed him more bananas. 

Dylan came over to the high chair. “ Yes daddy will spank baby if not talking a baby from now on “ Dylan told him. “ Are those yummy banana “ he asked james seeing if he would answer. 

James was ready to argue but the threat of a spanking was enough to keep him under control and when daddy stepped in talking about him ready to spank him that scared him so much so he wet his diaper! 

James swallowed the nannas realizing he just took another step further into his second babyhood that he just lost his adult speech.. 

“Yeth baby woves nannas!” He said happily hoping to make everyone happy. 

Hailey smiled and finished feeding james his bananas. She got up and grabbed his unfinished bottle form early. She wrapped both of his hands around so he could hold. “ Drink your baba baby. Then mommy will get you ready for nite-nite “ She cooed going to eat her dinner with dylan. 

They began talking about would happen tomorrow since they both a had to work. meaning james would probably got to hailey moms again. 

James smiled as she gave him his bottle but she grabbed his hands making him hold it with both hands like he really didn’t know what to do.. 

He nodded holding his bottle with both hands drinking listening to what mommy and daddy were saying.. 

It sounded like he’d be going to work by daddy did mention something about his mom and sister wanting to see that new baby.. 

Oh hell no! He thought to himself he would literally be around people he hardly knew and his so called Grandma already mentioned his small package and being a girl and spanking him.. 

He didn’t wanna think of anything as it was only going to make him mad! 

Once they finally discussed what they were going to do tomorrow with james hailey went over to his high chair taking him out. 

“ Say goodnight to daddy “ Hailey said before they left the kitchen she brought james up to his nursery laying him on the changing table. she tickled his belly. “ How about mommy reads you a story tonight “ She said to him as she got him in a sleeper. 

Say goodnight to daddy! James thought to himself as he still had his sense of humor but he didn’t dare say that! 

“Woodwight da da.” He said watching his mommy’s reaction he could tell she was ready to melt she was so overwhelmed with cuteness. 

“Qu- quit!” He said giggling as she tickled him. 

“Yeth tory!” 

Hailey smiled as james baby talk she could handle all the cuteness. When she had james one pajama she brought him i’ve tried the rocking chair grabbing goodnight moon book from the book shelf. She placed his pacifier in his mouth then started rocking and reading the story. “ In the great green room there was a telephone... “ Hailey started to red doing funny voices for james as they read. 

James sat there this was so much fun sitting on her lap enjoying the closeness smelling her perfume she was so pretty and he loved watching her smile and be happy.. Her eyes were riveting he just really enjoyed the Special time they had.. 

Now he was sitting there laughing at the funny faces and voices she was making it was like she was putting on a play for him just for me! He thought to himself as he sucked his pacifier. 

Hailey finished the story. “ And goodnight my sweet baby boy “ She cooed happily losing both of his cheeks. She rocked a couple minutes before taking jame to his crib. 

Of course just  like every night since james has been here hailey swaddled him tightly in the blanket. “ have sweet dreams “ She cooed racing the crib rail. She sounded up his mobile before leaving the nursery for the night. 

Before the story was over he was so comfortable he feel asleep.. Ever since his mommy got him she put him on a baby schedule and he was now used to it.. Wake up early eat play take a nap and same thing in the evening. 

He just stirred for a minute as he was swaddled for the night but a soft voice and a last pat for the night and his mobile put him right back to sleep. 

Hailey was happy james was peaceful sleeping in his crib not storing. 

The next morning hailey got up early and got dressed to go to work. She made sure to pack james diaper since he would be going to her moms office for the day. 

Hailey walked into james nursery smiling she went over to the rail lowering it. “ Goodmorning baby time to wake up “ she cooed softly. 

James slept ok as he was having lots of dreams he has one when he was still big boy James and he had a dream where he and his mommy went on a safari.. He was in the middle of another dream where he was super baby the new super hero kinda like Super man except kryptonite wasn’t his weaknesses his was having his pacifier taken away.. 

“What?” He yawned and wiped his eyes as she freed his hand unswaddling him.. 

“Good morning mommy!” He said forgetting all About the baby talk. 

Hailey got jane sour the crib taking him over to the changing table. “ mommy is only giving baby one warning. You need to talk like a baby “ She said to james undoing the tapes to his diaper.

She didn’t want james to start the morning off with getting in trouble so she tickled his tummy  “ Do i have a happy baby this morning “ She cooed lifting his onesie off of him.