LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Haikey carried James to his nursery and laid him on the changing table placing the strap over his belly. She picked out one of the new diapers she order they Cookie Monster theme. She grabbed that and a swaddle sleeper for James. She came back over to him and gently massed some lotion into before diapering him putting on his pajamas. " now my baby already for nite nite. Lets get some milky and your tummy then you can go to sleep " she said helping James of changing and carrying him to the rocking chair. " does baby want some mommy milky youll sleep so good after a full tummy " she cooed guiding James to her breast. 

• Like 1

James never wanted to be a baby but as he laid there having this beautiful sexy girl coo at him and rub him with lotion it did make him feel good.. Not just his adult side but also a baby side that he never knew he even had! 

The bonding time was special..

”Wus mommy wilk!” He said excitedly as this and even having his diaper changed were the best part of the day and when she fed him in his highchair or when she just cuddled him.. It was so special and fun when he had all her attention..

He waited eagerly as she removed her breast from her bra and when he saw the nipple he knew what to do as he latched on and began sucking and was rewarded with the sweet milk.. 

• Like 1

Hailey feed James patting his bottom she hummed a lullaby helping go to sleep.once James was sleeping hailey sat him up to burp quickly. " I know your so sleepy " she cooed as James whined because of it. She then placed his pacifer in his mouth and brought him to crib. She laid him on the blanket and swaddled him. " nite nite baby sleep well " she cooed to him leaving the nursery.  

James was half asleep as he was put down in his crib..

He stirred for a minute as he noticed he was going to be swaddled.. He always hated that cause he couldn’t move.. 

“Wo waddle!” He cried but his mommy was going to do what she wanted as she cooed him back to sleep and he was out again unable to move.. 

Hailey left James in his room for the night getting Zack ready for bed alittle bit later that night.

The next morning haikey got up early and got ready for the day before she went to make breakfast. Zack had come down stairs by himself hailey heard James on the baby monitor while she was in the middle of cooking eggs. " Zack honey go give baby his bottle I'll be up in a minute to get out " hailey told him. Zack up from the table and grabbed a bottle out the fridge before going to the nursery he smiled seeing James upset about the swaddle. " hi baby look brother has your baba " Zack said waving it from of the bars. 

James woke up and hated the swaddle cause he couldn’t move so when he wet and messed his diaper he couldn’t move he had to stay in that one spot…

He whined a few times hoping to get his mommy’s attention..

Oh no not him! He thought as he saw Zack..

”Where’s mommy?” 

James watched as he teased him with the bottle but there really was nothing he could do! 

Zack put his hand through the bars and held the bottle towards James mouth. " she's making breakfast she told me to feed your baba " zack said shoving the bottle in James mouth. " pe eww you stink baby I'm happy I can use the potty " zack teases to James as he drank. 
Hailey finshed cooking and came up and she smiled seeing how well the boys were behaving. " aww thank you zack your good big brother " she cooed. " Goodmorning baby let's get you up I think someone needs a change " she said lowering the crib bars and undoing the swaddle. " who's a stinky baby this morning " 

Ugh it’s one thing for her to treat me like a baby and talk baby talk but this guy! James was infuriated and embarrassed as his little big brother had him drinking a bottle and teased him about going potty..

No he’s not he’s a horrible brother I should be the big brother not him!  James thought as his mommy praised Zack..

”Worning.” He said remembering his baby talk.

They both knew he was the stinky one but he knew it was a question that really wasn’t asked for him to answer it.. 

Hailey unswaddled James and carried him to the changing table. " We have a busy day today you have a appointment to get your hair cut and Grandma coming over later for lunch " Hailey told James as she untapped his diaper. She took out some wipes and gently started to clean the mess away. She took out a new diaper then went over grabbed a pair of overalls and onesie and got James dressed for the day. "Are you hungry baby this morning? " she asked Ashe helped James off the table. 

Good he thought about the hair cut at least their won’t be anymore pig tails he thought to himself..

Oh no grandma I don’t want anyone seeing me like this.. He thought as he was laid down having his diaper changed..

”Yeth wungy mommy.” He said saying he was hungry.. He always was when he first got up.. 

Hailey carried James downstairs  to the kitchen where she got him buckled in his highchair. She went over to the counter and brought a bowl of oatmeal over for James. She sat in front of him and started to feed him. " let's today baby having some oatmeal with bananas that's nummy huh " she cooed spooning the mush into James mouth.  
Dylan came downstairs dressed for work as hailey was feeding James. " what you guys plan for the day? " he asks making a cup of coffee. 
Hailey spooned some food into James mouth. " I'm taking baby to get his haircut today not to short just trimmed a little so I can still play with it sometimes. And then my moms coming over at lunch " Hailey told him. " wow you were hungry baby do you want some more nanas " she asked James seeing how quick he ate. 

James ate his food as this was a treat and it wasn’t baby food so as quick as his mommy could load the spoon he opened… He didn’t pay attention to Dillon and his mommy talking or he’d be upset to hear that his mommy wasn’t going to cut it but trim it and still put his hair in ponytails or pigtails or whatever else she wanted! 

Ugh the baby talk James thought to himself as she kept cooing at him and talked to him like she truly was feeding a toddler..

”Wes.” He said excitedly 

" okay drink your baba I'll be right back " haieky said going over to make James some more mashed bananas. She came back over with the small bowl.  She waved the spoon in front of him. " open wide for the airplane " she cooed spooning more into his mouth. 
dylan finshed eating breakfast. " okay I'll be back for when your mom get here. Bye baby be good " Dylan said fiddling James hair. " by Zack have a good day " he said high-fiving Zack before he left. 
Hailey finshed James the little bit of bananas. "Let mommy clean you up then can do some tummy time before we go" 

James was happy to be eating more banana he smiled as Dylan rubbed his hair the same hair he would be getting cut later he was looking forward to that… He watched with envy as Zack and Dylan high fived he wished he could high five but he knew that was only for big boys..

”Wo mommy Wo wummy Wo Wime!” He cried no tummy time 

Hailey wiped James face and hands then got him out the highchair. " stop fussing baby mommy wants to have good day and doesn't want to spank you " she said patting his diapered bottom. " and Zack will play with you while do tummy time " Hailey said. She carried James out to the living room and laid him on the blankets Jerome's by some toys. 
Zack came in playing on his tablet. " mommy do I have to play I wanna watch a videos " he whine not happy he had to entertain the baby. 
" yes zack only a couple of minutes just shake the rattle for him every couple minutes it will keep him happy" she told Zack .

“Wo k.” He said as the threat of a spanking settled him down.. He still wasn’t happy about tummy time it alway made him feel stupid and more like a baby…

Really you think that will keep me happy! He yelled in his head as that was the only part of him where the baby life couldn’t reach.

James laid there on his stomach wishing Zack was gone! 

This sucks this sucks!! He screamed in his head.. 

Zack was upset about " fine I'll play with the baby " he said going over to James with a rattle. " look baby " he said waving in front of James.  
Hailey watched for seconds to make sure the boys were playing nice " okay boys I'm going to get ready then we can go. Play nice " she said leaving the living room. 
As soon as Hailey left zack threw the rattle at James " I'm not playing baby games with you " he said pouting " there boring im going use my tablet while sit there" he said going back to grab it 

Zack played on his tablet until he heard Hailey come back then he went back over to James and held the rattle up to him. " come on baby got get the rattle " Zack said acting like he was playing the whole time. 
hailey came back until the login ring with James diaper bag and the boys jacket. She smiled seeing them playing. " are my boys having fun. It's time to go we don't wanna be late" Hailey said she went over to James. She checked his diaper befor she put his shoes and coat on. " who's ready to there hair cut " she cooed as the left the house and got into the car. 

James knew what Zack was doing..

”Wo we wasn’t pawing!” He said no he wasn’t playing… Who knows if anyone could understand what he was saying..

James saw the diaper bag..

”Wo pees Wo diaper bag!” He said pointing at it cause he knew he’d either be changed in public or fed baby food or a bottle or all three! 

He was mad as his mommy just cooed at him as she checked his diaper getting him ready to go! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Haikey drove to the hair salon it was a nice little shop she came when she was little. She parked the car then got out she went and started unbuckling James. " baby I want you to be a good boy if you whine one time mommy is going to spank In the salon " she said giving James a very stern warning. " and mommy choosing how your hair is it might stay in piggy tails " she said not sure yet. She got him out before going over to grab Zack hand. " zack you can watch videos on your tablet whike the baby gets his hair done" she told as they entered the salon. They were alittle busy so they had to wait before they talked to the receptionist 

If the look wasn’t bad enough the smack to his diapered bottom gave him all the incentive he needed to be good! 

James was nervous cause this was a beauty saloon or least it looked like one definitely not a barber shop for boys or men! 

“Mommy is baby going to get a girly haircut!” He said smiling at James..

That brat he’s enjoying this!  James thought to himself he wanted to yell at him but with the warning from his mommy he wasn’t going to push her… 

As he stood there for a few minutes he began wetting his diaper..

Please don’t let anyone notice I don’t wanna be changed in public already..He thought as he finished.. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It has been 3 years of Hailey having both boys. Zack was growing up and in away you can say James was growing down. It was Monday morning haikey was up bright and early like everyone she was making breakfast while the boys were sleep. Today was a bud day for both boys zack was going to highschool and James was going to preschool. Hailey agreed to preschool and not daycare only if James didn't complain about his diaper. She looked at her clock dipped her coffee and headed up to the nursery. 
" goood morning baby time open those cute eyes do you remember what today is. " Hailey cooed lowering the bar of the crib. She swaddled James last night so she undid the swaddle for him. " aaah what big stretch " she cooed as James starts to wake up. 

James felt like he was living a double life! He would still have adult thoughts that was his adult world in his mind and that’s how he kept his sanity.. He always was on the look out to keep himself in check if he felt his brain was also turning into a baby brain.

His reality was that of a eighteen month old and he’s been spanked enough to know to be a good baby boy or girl or what Dylan called a sissy.. His mommy and daddy loved to play games with him like that…

He hated how his mommy would wake him up and ask before picking out his clothes is it a  boy or a girl! Sometimes he would answer and she’d do the opposite of.. Why even ask me! He thought but not in his baby world instead he clapped..

James opened his eyes to see his beautiful mommy and her smile and those green eyes he was in love with his mommy and in his head his adult world ran free and he would have so many fantasies of him and her… It seemed she liked to play with him too by teasing him wearing sexy revealing clothes and when she leans over changing him she would tease him oh did baby see mommy’s bra or other things like that… Sometimes during diaper changes she would touch him in his special places when cleaning and would rub wipe or clean him in certain areas too long making him moan then wink and finish changing his diaper.. 

He hated how his adult mind but his baby world clashed!  There was one common denominator.  HER his mommy the girl he had a crush on he belonged to her however she wanted him.  He might be suffering from Stockholm syndrome cause he was getting comfortably numb to his new life.  

“Pwese soll.” He said in his best baby talk he had learned that was his new language unless told he can talk like an adult which was maybe five or ten minutes depending on the day ect.  If not given permission then he would have to cry point or baby talk but that’s how baby’s communicated and he was a baby. 

Zack would tease him at time ls too but mostly he was just happy with big boy things while James was expected to be happy with baby things.