LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

Hailey was happy when james ate all his lunch she praised him once he was done. 

She placed him in the bathtub. “ baby can play then mommy will wash you up “ Hailey said sitting on the toilet watching as james played in the bathtub. 

She ket james play for about five minutes before she got down and grabbed his baby shampoo. “ Let mommy wash your hair “ She said dumping water over james head. She started scrubbing added the shampoo not expecting for james to splash her in her t-shirt and shorts. 

“Thank you.” He said as she told him what a good baby he was for eating his food.. 

Once he was in the tub he played with the boat and the foam dolphin and shark.. He looked at his mommy and she had a twinkle in her eye like she was so happy and proud.. 

“Ok.” He said loving the view.. He let her wash him..

Hmm if I get her wet I wonder if I’ll be able to see her bra.. 

James couldn’t help but get a little excited at the image he hoped he mommy didn’t notice as that would be embarrassing but he figured she would probably expect cause she probably knew he had a crush on her.

Mya continued to wash james. Once she was cleaning his private parts she could see he was getting excited. 

She ignored it not seeing james anything but a baby. “ Baby all clean now “ She cooed getting his baby towel out. She wrapped him in the towel then sat him on the sink counter.

She got his baby tooth brush and paste then instructed james to open his mouth so she could brush his teeth. 

James tried to thrust his hips into the wash cloth as it felt good.. He knew she was close to getting done as she rinsed him off..

”Splash time!” He said splashing her good her hair was wet and sure enough so was her shirt and she had on a red bra to make to make it even better.. 

Once all that was done he sat there opening his mouth as she brushed his teeth.. 

hailey was kind of irritated with james when she splashed him. “ Baby does not splash mommy “ She said giving his bottom a couple spanks. 
she finished brushing his teeth then brought him to the nursery she laid him on the changing table quickly getting him a diaper.  She then got him off the changing table and placed him in the crib taking the bar. “ I will be back baby “ She said leaving the nursery to go change out of her wet clothes. 

“Owe owe!l James yelped as the smacks on his wet bottom stung! Once his teeth was brushed he could tell his mommy wasn’t happy as she didn’t coo at him as she put him in his diaper.. 

He laid in his crib imagining her changing her clothes.. He wanted to take care of himself as he was getting excited.. 

Hailey came back another shorts and tshirt she was in a better mood now. “ Okay let’s finished getting baby dressed so we can go for our walk “ Hailey told james getting him out the crib. She brought him back to the changing table and put him in a overall set outfit. Then she put his crocs on his feet. once james was dressed she brought him down stairs. She went over to the closet and got out one of the baby bikes that the mom could push while they baby sat and ride with the umbrella over it.

“ Does baby wanna ride his bike on our walk that’s going to be fun. “ Hailey cooed placing james on the bike. 

James sat there as his mommy dressed him.. As she was putting his shoes on.. He thought about all the things he used to take for granted and thought that he never would again! 

“Sure I guess.” He said not sure if he really did or not.. 

Hailey smiled grabbing the diaper bag and slinging over the bar pushing james out the house. They started there journey around the neighborhood. “ Oh baby look over theirs a doggy. What does the doggy say ? “ Hailey cooed to james as the continued around the neighborhood. 

As they were walking people would coo and wave at james. 

“Why do you need the diaper bag?” He asked as he was hoping she wouldn’t change him outside or stop to feed him a bottle..

Maybe it’s just habit he thought to himself... 

Once they took off he was embarrassed as they saw people.. 

“Woof woof!” He said playing her game.. 

“ Baby mommy always bring the diaper bag just in case i need to change you “ She explained as the continued there walk. 

Making there walk they saw one of hailey friend out watering her flowers hailey pushed james over starting talking to her. at hey ignored james before the lady came over and pinched his cheeks calling him cute. “Aren’t you precious “ 

James was realizing she didn’t care where they were she would change him wherever they might be.. 

James blushed as he never liked to meet new people and now he was meeting one of his mommy’s friends.. 

“Thank you.” He said not knowing if he should’ve answered or not he was still trying to get his baby life figured out on what he should and shouldn’t do.. 

Hailey was happy james was being so polite.  

The woman smiled. “ Well aren’t you sweets hailey you got to bring him bye more often “ She cooed. 

They soon left continuing there walk. “ Does baby wan go to the duck pond “ She said turning into a little park. 

James smiled as he figured his mommy would be proud of him.. He thought about it and the duck pond did sound like fun..

”Yeah that’s fine!” 

James watched as they arrived at the park he saw real babies with their mommies but no big baby like him! 

Hailey pushed james over to the small pond there were some ducks in there but not manly. Hailey pointed to one of the ducks in the pond.

“ What does the duck say baby “ Hailey cooed at james. She acted like he really didn’t know what the animal said. 

James looked at the ducks he could only imagine what he looked like he could only imagine a pampers commercial where the baby waddles along feeding the ducks but now he was the baby! 

“Quack quack mommy you think one of them is named Donald or Daffy?” 

Hailey looked down at James when he asked about the discos. “ I don’t know baby maybe we can name one of the one. “ She said she pulled out some birdseed from purse.  she got james of the bike and gave a couple hands full to throw in the water. “ Your doing a good job “ She said taking her phone and taking picture like a proud mommy. 

James smiled as sure enough he waddled over to the ducks. I can just imagine me in a pampers commercial he thought shaking his head..

”Here you go ducks.” He said smiling as they ate...

(Don’t you get it Donald Duck and Daffy Duck  ?

Hailey watched james as he fed the ducks. “ What about those ones of there “ She said pointing to a flock of geese . She watched as james went over there and fed them.  

“ Come on baby let’s head home. I think daddy there waiting for us “ She said when james had no more birdseed. 

( Oh i get it now lol ?

“Ok.” He waddled over there feeding them too they were a little aggressive as he fed them.. 

James was walking back when he felt himself get wet he was wetting his diaper and he couldn’t control it.. 

He realized it would’t be long when he would need his diapers and he knew his mommy would be happy.. 

Hailey watched as james waddled back to her she could tell by his face he was wetting his diaper. She was happy becuase james was losing control. “ Let’s get baby home “ She cooed while she buckled him in she checked his diaper. 

“ Mommy has wet baby being such a good boy. Mommy going to have let baby have some special time “ Hailey told him as she pushed him back to the house. 

Hailey happily pushed james inside the house. “ Hey babe we’re home “ She called out to dylan. 

Dylan came out in just a pair of basketball shorts. “ Hey babe .” He went over and kissed hailey on the lips before looking at james. “ Hey baby. How’s daddy favorite princess” He cooed picking james up from the bike. 

Hailey was happy dylan picked up james.” Perfect now daddy can change any diaper.” She cooed giving dylan the diaper bag. 

James watched full of jealousy as his daddy kissed his beautiful mommy.. 

“Fine.” James said even though he called him a princess..

”No please mommy can change me!” He whined as he didn’t want daddy changing him! 

“ stop fussing”  Dylan said scolding james. 

Hailey watched as james fussed in dylan arms “ Baby doesn’t get to pick who changes hi let daddy change you baby “ Hailey said walking over to the couch 

Dylan went in the living laying james  down on the living room floor un tapping  his diaper he started laughing when he saw james package . “ Are you sure your a boy with that tiny package “ dylan laughed swiping james.  He continued on with the change teasing james he definitely wants t gently with it like hailey.