LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To much Fun (private)

Hya123

“It’s gross you try it and tell me how it tastes!” He whined as he finished it.. He was happy to be given his bottle to wash that nasty taste out of his mouth.. 

“Yes!” He said excitedly giving her a big smile! 

“ It’s not gross baby it’s healthy food. “ Hailey said she spooned some of the chocolate pudding into james mouth. She gave him four bites before she put it aside. She got up and grabbed his rattle placing it on his tray. “ Mommy going to eat lunch so baby can play “ Hailey told him she went about the kitchen making lunch for herself. 

“It’s gross you should try it!” He said with chocolate on his face.. He had discovered that some baby food rated better then others.. The two he ate today was awful! 

“Ok.” He said taking his rattle watching as his mommy made her lunch..

”Eat baby food mommy!” 

Hailey laughed at james suggestion. “ Mommy doesn’t eat baby food it’s only for baby “ She said getting out her salad. She sat ate the table and starting heating her. “

Does baby wanna play outside when mommy done. Maybe we can go in the pool “ She suggested. 

“You should try it you might like it!” He said trying to encourage her to eat it... James frowned when he saw that she was going to eat her salad.. 

“Ok.” He said as he went back to day dreaming as she ate.. 

Hailey finished eating her salad when she was done she cleaned up then went over and got james out the high chair. “ yes let’s go swimming it’s nice out “ she told him. she carried him up to his nursery and laid him on changing placing the strap over she removed his old diaper and replaced it with a swim diaper. She then got his swim trunks out that had elmo on the placing them on him. “ Who’s ready to go swimming “ she cooed. She then went and placed james in his crib raising the bar. “ Mommy has to change she will be right back “ Hailey said leaving james in his nursery.

“Ok.” He said as swimming sounded fun. James laid on the changing table as she dressed him for his swim.. 

“I am!” He said excitedly.. 

“Ok.” James was looking forward to seeing his mommy in a bikini! 

Hailey came back in black one piece bathing suit. it covered her up enough but was still sexy. She had two towels in her hand she went over and grabbed james. Before going to the pool she rubbed sunscreen on him. “ i don’t want my baby to burn “ She cooed.

She carried him downstairs and went over to the deck she had already blown up james tube so he could sit in float in it like a baby. She put james in it then both of them got in the pool. “  isn’t this fun baby “  she asked james as the swam in the pool. 

James looked at his mommy when she came back in to get him.. He was hoping she was going to be wearing a bikini but it was a one piece still very sexy she could pull off a potato sack she was just that hot! 

“Yeah.” He said as he really was having fun going around back and forth as she pushed him and praised him and laid on the baby talk.. 

Hailey pushed james around the pool enjoying being in the nice cool water.  While they were swimming hailey decided to james something he probably wouldn’t be to happy about. “ Tomorrow baby is going have a fun day. You will be having your first play date doesn’t that sound “ Hailey asked james as the made they way around the pool. Hailey was excited about the play date she thought having james play with a real baby would make him act more baby ish. Of course hailey friends baby was only threes years old but of course he was definitely older than james 

“Play date what are you talking about?” James was confused how was he going to have a play date! 

He let her continue to push him.

”Mommy I don’t want a play date I just wanna stay here!” He whined as he didn’t like going to the mall he didn’t like for Dylan’s parents seeing him he didn’t want anyone seeing him like this! 

Now someone else was going to see him as a baby! 

“ Baby mommy already made up her mind your going have so much fun playing with Sam “ hailey told him as the continued to swim. Hailey knew james was still adjusting to being a baby but she needed to get him use to being out in public as baby. 

“ Silly baby you will staying home. Sam is going to come here and play with you in your play room. He’s a big boy “ Hailey said she decided it was time for them to get out the pool. she lifted james out the tub and brought him over to a lounge chair she wrapped him in towel before drying g herself. she then sat on the chair to placing james on her lap. “ Don’t worry sam is very nice.  Your going to lots of fun and mommy will be there with you “ 

James was at least happy he was going to be home instead of going somewhere else.. “Sam who is he?” He asked wanting to know more about this.. James was glad once he was dried off and he felt better about things as he would be home and his mommy would be with him..

”Ok guess that’s ok will you play with us too?” 

“ Sam is the boy you will be playing with. He is a big boy. “ Hailey said as she just laid in the chair enjoying the sun.  “ Mommy not going to play because she going to be hanging out with sam mommy. You can show sam your new t-rex “ 

While hailey and james were talking dylan came home. “ Babe i’m home sorry i couldn’t make the baby photo shoot “ Dylan said as he came out. 

“I’m a big boy!” He said as he was trying to figure out why she kept Calling Sam a big boy! 

“What are you guys going to be doing?

James was about to say something else but he heard his daddy’s voice..

Oh no not him now I can’t argue or anything. He thought as he saw him come out the patio.. 

“ You are a baby “ a hailey told james and e turned her head to see dylan. She waved at him to come over. “ It’s okay hanna going send me the pictures later. He was so cute in his outfits. “ Hailey squealed. she tickled james tummy. 

Dylan hooded his head. “ I bet he was. Does baby wanna go back in the pool and swim with daddy “ dylan asked james. 

James wasn’t going to argue with his mommy in front of his daddy.. He cringed when his daddy asked if he wanted to swim with him.. He looked at his mommy and he decided to answer for himself and hoped it would go over well.. 

“No I just got out I’m fine..” he said meekly as he was scared of Dylan 

Hailey could tell james was still very nervous around dylan so she decided to get up from the chair. “ Baby go swim with daddy.” Hailey said not giving james a option. Hailey went in the house to change out of her bathing suit leaving the boys outside. 

Dylan went over and lifted james from the chair and carried him to the pool placing him in the floatie.  Dylan started moving james around the pool he was gently like hailey but it was still enjoyable until dylan decided he wanted to splash james with water. “ I bet baby can’t splash daddy” 

James looked back at his mommy as he realized she wasn’t giving him a choice he wanted to yell and say something but he didn’t want to get in trouble.. 

James was thinking this was ok so far now princess jokes or calling me a girl he thought to himself as he was in the floatie going back and forth.. 

“Yeah I can!” He said as he began splashing Dylan. 

Dylan and james splashed awhile in the pool before dylan decided they were done. “ You know hailey really thinks of you as her baby. I can tell the way you look at her you think she sexy.  Don’t think you can take my women’s attention “ Dylan told james as he got them out the pool. He wrapped james in another towel leading him inside the house. 

Hailey had changed to shorts and a t-shirt. She smiled at seeing james face. “ Did baby have fun with daddy “ 

“I won’t I’m nothing but a baby to her and i know it.” James said as he didn’t want to upset this strong guy.. 

James was lead inside and of course his mommy was waiting for them she still looked so good as her hair was still wet and she just had on a t shirt and a pair of shorts James wondered if she could ever look bad..

”Yeah we had fun.” He said happily hoping everyone would be happy. 

Hailey smiled and picked james up” let’s get you changed in something warm. “ Hailey said she brought james to his nursery laying him on the changing tab. She got rid of his wet clothes then dried him off some more before putting a new diaper around his waist. She then got a yellow footie sleeper and placed it  on him. She then carried him back down to the living room placing him in the play pen.

“ You can play with your toys while mommy makes dinner “ she said leaving james alone in the play pen. 

James laid there as he was back in his baby diaper. Once he was dressed he looked at his clothes it was cute.  What the hell am I thinking! He thought to himself as a side of him was accepting he was a baby.. His adult side was furious with that side of him.. 

“ok.” He said he looked around and he found Leo and he found the toys that makes animal noises and he pulled the string.. He laughed as it made a horse noise.. 

Hailey let james play for awhile. She loved that james was accepting being a baby and he was playing  with his toys fully. Hailey walked over to play pen as james was playing with his animal toy. “ What does the piggy say? “ She asked before praising it for him when he was right. She did this a couple more times before  “ Is baby getting hungry daddy should be done with dinner soon? “ Hailey asked james her breast were also getting full so she was planning on feeding james soon anyway. 

“Oink oink ?!” He said smiling then she pulled the string and asked him what the cat said and he meowed meowed and she clapped she was really getting into it and so was James..  

“Yeah!” James was hungry he was hoping not baby food! 

“Ok.” He said going back to his toys but this time he played with the blocks..

She’ll probably breast feed me soon and that will be good right Leo!” He said to his friend..