LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Option 2 - Sequel to "The Girls Holiday"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support on “the girls holiday” if you have not read it yet then please do so here – (link if I can work out how)

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/75882-the-girls-holiday/

This is a follow on from that story, but I will also try to make it somewhat new so you can pick up on it where we left off..

I not yet thought of a title so this will be named Option 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Option 2 – Chapter 1)

Intense thoughts were crossing my mind with both options whizzing round my awaiting head that in the moment I panicked when I heard the sound of heels clicking as the girls all came back into the living room. I dreamt back on how it all started and the hatrid that came over me for having such a rare condition called Pygmism, for those that don’t know this makes me small for my age so can fit in baby nappies and clothes.

The girls entered the room and all sat down again “so Jake what option do you pick?” said Emily in a calm voice waiting for my biggest decision of my life. I slowly answered “option 2” as the intensity built up in my tummy for a much-needed poo.  Emily looked at me “ok then as simple as that then I guess” she said as she then walked out the room and came back with a backpack and some things.

She picked me up out the baby bouncer and laid me down on the floor In front of everyone and slowly started taking off the tights and attire I was wearing. Not a word was said during the ordeal till she reached into the bag to grab a pair of trousers. I looked at the trousers and recognised they was mine back before I was turned into a baby “Jake I am going to leave the nappy on you as it looks like you are wet” I have put a spare in the bag along with your boxers if you need it. As she pulled my trousers over the nappy and then left me to do the rest the girls carried on chatting as if nothing was happening.

I was soon all packed and ready to go when I was pushed towards the front door. Now Jake you know the rules, no communication with us at all and good luck in the big old world she said as I heard the front door close behind me, I started walking down the drive with no real plan of where to go really when suddenly the much-needed poo intensified and I had to crouch down behind a bush as all cars where driving past and let go. Last time using this nappy I thought as I finished and stood back up, walking further down and crossing the canal that was down the end of our road I suddenly heard a ping from my backpack.

I reached in and pulled my phone out – Wow I forgot about all technology while I was treated as a baby. I looked at the notification from Barclays Bank – Emily transfer £20,000 paid into account number 39003320 – I nervously shook as I haven’t seen that much money in bank ever in my lifetime. I scrolled down to further discover all the notifications from the apps. 349 Emails / 63 Missed calls. Guess this is what I was doing tonight, I started to waddle now as the nappy had expanded double its size but, in the distance, I saw a travel lodge that I hurried over to. “can I please book a room for tonight” I asked the reception girl named Stacey, she smiled back at me and then twitched her nose like she could tell that I had farted. “sure, that would be £56, cash or card” she replied,

Once I was all checked in, she gave me all the details and directions and I tried to posture myself to walk away towards the lift instead of the waddle I had endured. As I entered the room, I was a bit confused as I read the Travel Lodge documentation over.

Welcome to your room. This is a special adapted room to handle your disability and therefore you might find things to aid with your situation. It then went on about fire evacuation and other things, As I stood in silence I wondered if Stacey on reception had known that I was wearing a nappy was it obvious under clothing and was I setup in this room as she thought I was incontinent. My mind puzzled as I went into the bathroom to start the shower and slowly, I peeled off my clothes to let them all drop to the ground.

The last thing was the nappy I had decided to undo the straps and slowly let it drop as well but I missed catching it and as it hit the ground with force the mess inside almost exploded up the walls of the bathroom and over my legs. I quickly forgot about it and climbed into the shower. Let me tell you after being a baby for 2 weeks the shower was the best experience of my life as the water cascaded down my body, I felt clean.  I scrubbed all over my body and climbed out and quickly wrapped myself in a dry towel where I then went into the main room and lay down onto the bed.

I turned the tv on and made sure to switch it to something that was not babyish, but soon I drifted off to sleep. I dreamt about the girls and the holiday so much that I thought I was there again. Do you ever get dreams where you think they are real? Soon I was awoken by someone knocking at the door. “Jake Adams” are you there” came the voice from the other side..

• Like 3