LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Process of saying bye bye for 24/7 diaper and no longer underwear

At the earliest notion of going 24/7 to being a dl it is a overwhelming task.  Some have easier time than others.    It is much easier to throw the udnerwear away immediately so that their is no temptation of reverting back .  It is also quicker to now bye baby wipes and powder to keep hygiene clean.

another thought is to keep diapers out in sight that that it is a thought that you are always to be diapered.

others have ideas.

I personally wouldn't throw underwear away, you will find you'll have to replace them many, many times.

Best advice I can tell you is to embrace you're nappy wearing, tell people you are incontinent and need to wear protection, you can increase your protection needs over time by having little accidents, let them find your nappies, etc Slow progression! This worked for me and now all my friends know I have IC issues and I wear 24/7. I think if you did the same you'll find people more accepting then you think and you will feel better about progressing into the 24/7 lifestyle.

You will find that when your bladder gets smaller a nappy will last a lot longer without the flooding. Its really a nice feeling.