LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lil Bella from Rearz - Cotton candy scented? THAT I have to try now I wish I hadn't from an ebayer sample listing

Can't quite place the scent.  It's some form of citrus scent, maybe like Certs used to be.  (Do they even make Certs mints nowadays?)

I kinda like the smell, so they're fine with me.  But if they were going for cotton candy, they missed.  Then again, I rarely eat cotton candy, so I'm not exactly sure how it smells other than like pure sugar.  

If there's no scent, I'd contact Rearz to get a replacement.  I picked up one of my last ones, and it still have a fairly strong citrusy smell.  Since they sell those and specifically point out the scent as part and parcel of the diaper, they should have no qualms about replacing them.  Shit happens in China - no ABDL vendor can yet afford to co-locate a quality control person in China, so they know that they may have to replace a bad bag or batch every so often. 

Reply from Rearz: We do not sell on Ebay ourselves so you are ordering from someone who is repackaging product. If it has been removed from the original bag for sometime the scent can slowly dissipate. We would recommend ordering directly from us in the future to avoid these issues.

agreed, the ebayer was helpful to begin with and not replied since I let him know that there is no scent period. Still stuck with 8 diapers, that I was looking forward to

• Dartplayerinwvc changed the title to Lil Bella from Rearz - Cotton candy scented? THAT I have to try now I wish I hadn't from an ebayer sample listing