LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper for thick thighs?

Hi everyone! I'm somewhat new to the DL lifestyle & am curious what you thicker thighed people prefer? Just for reference (& really not to brag), I'm a 240lb muscular build guy who powerlifts & has a squat/deadlift over 400 lbs. I only recently returned from overseas where my only option was Tena Slip Supremes. Decent, but due to how thin they were, my thighs always seemed to crush the groin section to the point where pee couldn't travel to the rear section of the diaper, leaked bad, & I still got a bit of that "chub rub". Any suggestions on diapers with a thick bottom area?

I have tree-trunk like legs, probably not as large as yours, but big enough. I have a waist size that should allow for wearing medium-sized diapers in most brands, but because my thighs are really large, the bottom tabs on most diapers would barely reach the landing area, or wouldn't. 

I've had good luck with most Rearz products - I use their Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash diapers for daytime wear, and their Barnyards and Alpacas are great overnight diapers. The Northshore Megamax is another great product. They make about the only medium-sized diaper I can properly fit in, because they're a bit larger than most, and they work well for me as a daytime or overnight diaper. I'm in one now as I type this. Their size large is enormous and can last me probably 16 hours, but, they're too bulky to wear out of the house, so I only really use them overnight. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I have tree-trunk like legs, probably not as large as yours, but big enough. I have a waist size that should allow for wearing medium-sized diapers in most brands, but because my thighs are really large, the bottom tabs on most diapers would barely reach the landing area, or wouldn't. 

I've had good luck with most Rearz products - I use their Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash diapers for daytime wear, and their Barnyards and Alpacas are great overnight diapers. The Northshore Megamax is another great product. They make about the only medium-sized diaper I can properly fit in, because they're a bit larger than most, and they work well for me as a daytime or overnight diaper. I'm in one now as I type this. Their size large is enormous and can last me probably 16 hours, but, they're too bulky to wear out of the house, so I only really use them overnight. 

Great! You're likely in the same boat as me, honestly. I love the rear designs, too! I'll see what they have for the sample packs. I was mostly considering ABU, as I believe they're local to me here in Washington state, but if Rearz works good for you, then I'm sure they'll be good for me. Thanks for the suggestion?