LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon drivers (or similar, ups, FedEx, etc..)

Just saw this article on Facebook via vice news about Amazon drivers using bottles to relieve themselves in because they are not given enough time to use the restroom.  I think that's terrible and in humane but I didn't see any mention of them using diapers, which to me seems easier and more convenient than using an empty bottle. So what do you guys think about this? And are there any delivery drivers on here that have any input about this situation? Do you wear diapers during work, use a bottle or just use a restroom at a gas station?

Here's the article https://www.vice.com/en/article/akd54e/she-wees-and-plastic-bags-amazons-pee-scandal-is-much-worse-for-women?utm_content=1617298205&utm_medium=social&utm_source=VICE_facebook

Looking forward to what you all have to say

I am on the very bottom of my UPS route .so under my old driver he would bring my monthly diaper supplies at the end of the day ,I always had fresh coffee and bathroom for him,and the offer was always there to pop a case and grab some diapers if he needed . He's not on my route anymore after like 10 years of "going steady" ,I have a new guy to "house train".

4 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I am on the very bottom of my UPS route .so under my old driver he would bring my monthly diaper supplies at the end of the day ,I always had fresh coffee and bathroom for him,and the offer was always there to pop a case and grab some diapers if he needed . He's not on my route anymore after like 10 years of "going steady" ,I have a new guy to "house train".

That's nice of you! Did he ever take you up on your offer for the diapers?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Why weren't you ever on my prime delivery routes???

As a driver, part of the training goes over all the possible dimensions and gross weight combinations for adult diaper orders.

Even worse the course you are required to maneuver through w/o hitting a cone had a 50 question exam over the combinations earlier in the day and requires a score of at least 80%.

Joking aside, pee bottles, bags of pee, and "fetish urine" for drug test were common to find during initial inspection of your van for the day. I totally wussed out on making a video of myself changing my diaper in a sprinter van during a work day after wearing a few time prior during my shift. Had I known of the lay off/firing coming my way things would be different and I 'd still be fired once Amazon came across it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never done it, but I've heard of similar things. I imagine they see the bottle as having some advantages, more so then just the embaressment of wearing diapers. It can be thrown more easily while rasing less questions, you aren't sitting in your own wetness, probably cheaper, and honestly the idea of buying diapers might just not occur to most people.

• 4 weeks later...

I was a fedex driver for 2 years and yes it did cross my mind to wear on one of my 1st routes as it was 200 miles of rural Idaho. But I never did, those pants that we wear are a bit revealing and I just didn't want it getting out to coworkers. So bottles or the side of the road it was for me.