LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping in a Diaper Healthier for your Bowels?

So I would say I'm in diapers 16/8 ? these days because of my work it can be hard to wear all the time. My healthiest bowel movements are definitely in the morning and I've noticed how easy it was to go since I have been taking more fiber, (popcorn and metamucil). I've struggled with IBS my whole life, and this is very encouraging development in my stomach. Anyone else have any experience with this? I'm really excited, now if only I can convince my partner to let me do it >.<! Lol!

• Like 2

Yes 100%.  I have ibs and chronic heomoroids.  My morning (daily) poop is about 8 movements over 2-3 hours if I use the toilet.  If I use a diaper its usually 3-4 larger movements over about an hour and I only wipe once which is way better for my heomoroids.  I also have positions I can go in that really helps get it all out.   

• 2 weeks later...

I have a yoga ball i like to roll around on my stomach on.  Bent over the counter.   Standing with a slight squat.   Sitting on the toilet is obstructive for me and puts alot of pressure on my heomoroids.  These positions also put pressure on my bowels so I usually don't have to push at all.  

I'm not sure pooing my diapers are healthier. For certain, eating good healthy foods makes BM's better. Whether I'm using my diapers or not, having a smooth BM helps with that fiber. I wear my diapers about 5 out of 7 days, usually for airing out my skin. As for my poo's, I always use good fiber food like veggies, a few fruits and lots of grains. I do eat mostly fish, chicken, turkey and a little with meat. Tons of cereal, rice and quinoa. Of course, psyllium husk like Metamucil. This will have some fiber producing BM's. I use it daily and if I'm doing some "fiber loading", I have monstrous poo's. I have plenty of large BM's, about at least 2 per day. When I feel like some fiber loading, I have enormous volume that really loads my diapers. I've never had heomoroids. For my skin, I always use zinc-oxide (like Desitin) and I also use Nullo (internal deodorant). Maybe a little sweet pungency not that death stink. For most people, I recommend healthy food and regular activity. As for alcohol, try to limit that. All of these are healthier for BM's. When it comes to diapers and using a bunch of fiber, I always have massive poo's. And great quantity, quality and multiple loads. But in reality, loading my diapers or just using the toilet, being able to have smooth BM's makes me healthier. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1