LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

don't know if i am ready for a meet-up, but here i am...

travis3yr

so, here it is, i live in southern franklin county. other than as a child, i have never been with anybody, and i don't know yet who i would want to be with, if i meet-up. so to start, i am looking for friends. but i am terrified of being discovered by my parents, or other people that may know them. and i mean deathly terrified. so yeah, i guess i have a little baggage...

mainly, the only time i can wear a diaper is at bed time, when i hopefully will not get discovered. i bought a package of ABU Preschool diapers, cloth backed, and i was scared somebody would ask what was in the box. i played it off, but i don't know if i will be able to a second time. at least i can enjoy them, for now. ?

i like riding my motorcycle (88 Goldwing), and i would like to get back into camping out (someplace where i am free to wear a diaper), and i like electronics projects... i don't know, TMI??? anyway, rather new at this... the whole reaching out to other diaper lovers, thing. normally i am usually very withdrawn, and secluded within my own mind (part of my Asperger's, maybe???)

~Travis

• 1 month later...

Northern Waldo county here. I know how you feel. I do bicycle riding here myself early in the morning and wear diapers then. It's about the only time I do. I have a little more room than you but still cannot let anyone know as no one around my area is into diapers so I probably would be labeled and treated badly. 

• Thanks 1

i used to ride a mountain bike, and wear a diaper while riding too. that was back when i was like 18 or 19 though. i upgraded to a motorcycle (goldwing), but i don't dare wear a diaper, for fear of getting in a motorcycle accident while wearing one. ?

I would love to move into my own place, where i was free to wear one whenever i wanted. that would be great. it just isn't in the financial cards for me, right now.

Unity isn't horribly far... a little over an hour. something to think about, anyway.

~Travis

• Like 1

Oh I'm sure you could get away with wearing a diaper or on a motorcycle and elsewhere. Unless you wear tight clothing, even thick ones like abena m4's won't show. I know because I've tested it out. I do understand being worried about it though. If you got into an accident I don't think they would say anything unless you were wearing a more childish diaper. If you wore a more medical type, no one in the medical field would question it. I think what I would be worried about is if you had loved ones and they came to visit you in the hospital and they left you exposed in just a diaper. But that's why I go riding early in the morning. No one is usually around on the road. If they are, it's so dark out and they are traveling so quick, no one notices and if they do, no one makes an issue. I know what works well in the dark is wearing dark clothing. Black shorts or pants don't show up the bulge. I've noticed it on other people too. You can't see the shape of the bulge unless you get some bright light on it. Ha ha I've been spending years on testing out what I can get away with. Usually, it's people who are used to what diapers look like on an older person, such as someone older than a baby that will notice, such as those with a diaper fetish or maybe someone in the medical field that deals with diapered people.