LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emmy was a naughty girl! Scary part of it all is since they told her only babies poop in their diapers, they could secretly force her to mess herself to prolong the time she is in diapers for her punishment. It seems they were in no hurry to change her either, and if she was real bad they could put her in newborn diapers, then have her toys just out of reach. I imagine her skin would be more sensitive and prone to rashes since she isn't usually in diapers so not accustomed to feeling a lot of wetness or messes, but just my speculation

They went out of their way to be cruel to Abby. Jail would have been easier on her. Even though they adopted her, I could forsee her still being used as a practice baby or test baby like one of the other options was. How humiliating it would be for her.

I know of a plausible reason why they wouldn't age. Water is essential to everyone. It wouldn't be a far stretch to say that Henderson has its own water supply and water treatment. They seem advanced, so it's possible a scientist had figured out a supplement that would target the cells in the body and keep them youthful. Then if anyone ever moved out of Henderson, they would start aging again. It would protect the secret and plausible deniability could be used if someone moved out and started aging again.

I have analyzed a lot in this reply lol. It was a darker chapter for sure, yet maintained the theme of the story. Don't be afraid to be dark. The hospital before the Tischners took it over was a very dark place.

Chapter 10: 

Abby couldn’t believe what her life had come too. For once she wasn’t confined in the tight swaddle, instead was dressed in the poofiest pink dress covered in frills, a diaper that was too soft and annoyingly big, and a flower headband around her head. She laid back in the rustic white painted wagon, pulled by some person. 

Her vision was blurry, unable to see more than six feet away but could just make out the fuzzy figures of people standing on each side of her. She sucked on the paci, not because she wanted to but because it soothed her gums that were in a constant state of soreness. 

Thinking back on that, it was more her fault for attempting to bite Christina- she refused to call her mommy- and got herself in this mess. 

She couldn’t believe that Adrian would take it to this extreme. Of course she expected that after a few months, he’d get tired with his revenge but that didn’t seem to be the case. It had been almost two years now and she was still shitting in diapers and sucking from the blonde woman’s boob. 

In her mitted hands were two dark blue boxes and up ahead, Emmy waddled along in a matching outfit, gleefully throwing flowers down the aisle, putting on a show for everyone. The girl-- her “sister” just about drove her insane. Emmy had lost her mind and any sense of adult self long ago. She was in every way a toddler. The girl was only too happy to indulge in the belief that she was a “bad” girl and needed to be taught. If Emmy were her little, she would’ve stuck her in diapers by now and forced her to endure everything she had. 

Now, here they were at the wedding. She was the ring bearer and Emmy, the flower girl. That’s why everyone awed and cooed as she was brought down the aisle, unable to do anything but lay there. To them she was nothing more than an adorable baby. 

The ceremony itself she tuned out, not wanting to watch the man she once loved get married to another woman. There was a rage that still burned in her stomach, that never would be fully extinguished. To see people living a life she should’ve had just about killed her. 

It’s not like she could escape. Her body felt like jelly and the most she could do was lift her head an inch off the ground, plus there was the constant swaddle and someone always watching. Emmy had even taken to tattling on her if she did something “babies” were not supposed to do. There were no allies in this place. No one to save her. Jail would’ve been the better option. 

Over time, she had learned to tune out the condescending baby talk and constant jabs at how little she had become. A reaction was what people wanted but she refused to give it to them. That’s why she pretended to be asleep during the after party as people passed her around. They patted her wet diaper, commented on the ridiculous dress, and told Christina and Adrian how cute she looked in the horrid photo shoot she had to endure for the wedding invitation. 

Abby didn’t want her pride to be damaged anymore than it was. 

But then they came. The two people she may have hated more than anyone else in the world (save Christina and Adrian). 

Marina and Christian Tischner. 

Her eyes blinked open and lying in the portable bassinet, she couldn’t see but heard their voices. 

Willa was with them. 

She was supposed to be hers. 

Not theirs. 

ooOoo

“The wedding was beautiful,” said Christian Tischner. 

The atmosphere was tense between the four of them, no one quite knowing what to say. Christina invited them out of courtesy but hadn’t actually expected them to show up. But here they stood. The woman, Marina, pushed a large white pram back and forth, soft suckles could be heard but the hood blocked his view. 

“Thank you,” Christina smiled, squeezing his hand. “We’re glad you came.” 

They had access to his sister’s file. They knew how old she was, where she lived, worked, who her family was. Of course they knew who he was. His jaw clenched together and stood just a little taller, trying not to appear nervous. His sister was in front of him. Except… she wasn’t really his sister, not anymore. She was their baby. 

They noticed his glance and shared a look with each other. 

In a strained voice, Marina said, “Christina, I didn’t realize who you were when we first met.  But it wasn’t until I saw the two of you together that I knew. There’s a picture of you, Adrian in Willa’s file. I didn’t want to believe it was you-” 

“We’d never do anything to take Willa away.” his voice came out rather firm. “I’m the one who sent her to Henderson, I knew what I was doing.” 

“We know that now but that was our concern at first,” Christian glanced down into the pram. “We were prepared to go to court in case you tried to take her from us but Marina trusted you,” he said to Christina. “I had no reason not to believe her.” 

“All I want is for Willa to be safe and happy. Before, she wasn’t in a good place. She never got a chance to have a normal childhood. I just want that for her now.” 

“We love her.” whispered Marina teary eyed. “Never would we ever imagine hurting her.” 

Adrian could see that now as the couple spoke about her with such love in their voices. He’d made the right choice, Adrian knew now. He couldn’t have taken care of her the same way they did. 

“Would you like to hold her?” Dr. Tischner hesitantly offered. “We can’t imagine how long you’ve been worrying about her. You may not get the opportunity again.” 

Christina nodded, urging him forward. Did he want to do this? He’d been wracked with guilt for so many months. 

“She’s asleep and won’t wake up.” they assured him. “We weren’t sure how she’d react to you if awake.” 

Perhaps this was better. Blood rushing through his ears, Adrian nodded his head, anxiously fidgeting with his black tie. 

Marina lifted her from the pram, cradling her with delicacy. Willa was sound asleep. Her cheeks puffed out from her paci and head was covered in short dark curls. She was wrapped firmly in a pink swaddle. 

“Here.” Marina said as she moved her to his arms. Almost immediately, still asleep, her head snuggled into his side. His hand rested on her bottom and the other hand softly stroked her cheek. 

She was warm. Healthy. There was a glow to her that hadn’t been there before. In that moment Adrian knew he had made the right choice. 

“Thank you,” he whispered to them. 

Knowing his sister was safe and well cared for, Adrian could finally relax. The Tischners' were liberal to say the least but even they had a breaking point.

Learning who Abby was was only too satisfying for them. A few days later, she was the newest volunteer at Sunnyside Hospital. All hopeful mommies and daddies had to go through Baby Care classes in order to become certified to adopt a little. The only way they could learn was by practicing on an actual adult baby which was where Abby came in. 

The classes lasted five weeks. Every week was learning to take care of different age. The first week was the newborns. Adrian had to go through it in order to adopt Abby and Christina had to go through it in order to adopt Emmy. 

For four hours, two times a week, Abby was in the care of the teacher, Camilla Green. She was a stern woman, serious and took her job very seriously. She taught how to properly administer suppositories and enemas; the best way to swaddle and enforce discipline; breastfeed, burp, sooth. 

Abby was not a happy girl… especially when everyone practiced on her. There were wet nurses at the hospital who were always there to nurse her. That was something Christina was absolutely adamant on. She wasn’t mature enough for bottles yet. 

The fight hadn’t left her eyes, far from it, but they had seen just a little bit resignation. 

ooOoo

Too many people. 

Her chest rose up and looked around the room in a blur. She wailed from behind the pacifier as her stomach felt uncomfortably full and sloshy. The stranger’s arms she was in was patting too hard. 

“Pat a little lighter, Marybeth.” 

Thank you! Abby thought. 

“All babies cry. You aren’t doing anything wrong.” 

I’m not a baby! She internally scowled. 

The nausea spread throughout her stomach, bile rising in her throat and spit up before she could stop herself. Another cry sounded from her throat and the strange woman bounced her, trying to calm her down. Abby didn’t care about how she must have looked like now. Her stomach hurt and it was all this woman’s fault who didn’t know how to correctly burp a baby. 

Except she wasn’t a baby. She was an adult who was forced to be this way. 

Her lips wrapped around the oversized rubber bulb, the woman smiling down at her. A stream of pee flooded the diaper, unable to control herself. 

She hated these stupid classes with a burning passion almost wishing she was back at hom- Christina and Adrian’s house. She refused to call it her home because it never would be. It was her prison. Her cage. 

Staring up at the ceiling, her cheeks tinted pink. Everyone watched her. They stared at her as she laid helpless on the changing table covered in a large towel. 

Abby knew what was coming next. 

A random man volunteered to come up. His hands were cold against her skin as the padding was removed from beneath her bottom. 

“I showed you yesterday how to administer an enema,” started the woman. “Today you are going to practice. Brandon, since you are already up here, would you do the honors?” 

He didn’t hesitate to say yes and her stomach dropped. She was flipped to her side and the teacher held her, keeping her still and forced her knees up to her chest. 

“What’s the first step?” 

Abby heard the sound of pencil tips on paper. 

“Remove the cap from the nozzle.” he hesitantly said. 

“Yes, that's correct.” 

She heard the pop and jerked just a little bit. 

The woman’s hold tightened. 

“What next?”

“Insert the tip of the nozzle into her anu-” 

“Nope.” 

He was silent. 

“But miss, that’s the next step.” a brave person spoke out. 

Uncharacteristically, Miss Green laughed. “No, the next step is to insert the nozzle into her little princess hole. You must always use child friendly language in order not to scare the littles. She may not understand our words but can pick up on tone” 

They spoke of her as if she wasn’t even there. Like she was dumb. But Abby understood perfectly well. 

“Now let’s start again.” 

His voice shook as he said, “The second step is to insert the nozzle into her little princess hole and do so until ten centimeters.” 

She couldn’t help but cry out, anxiously sucking on the pacifier. Miss Green patted her back, doing nothing to help as the object continued to crawl up inside her becoming increasingly uncomfortable. 

“She’s crying-” 

“She’s just a baby. They cry about everything.” the woman assured him. “Have you reached ten centimeters yet?”

“Yes.” his voice was more firm this time. 

“Good. Now what do you do?”

“Give her tummy some yummy water.” 

She knew what that meant. 

“Nnnah!” she tried to scream as the cold rush of soapy water quickly flooded her system. She squirmed in pain as her stomach became sloshy, uncomfortably full. 

No one batted an eye and just continued to watch and take notes. 

“Now it’s time for her princess plug.” 

Could this day get any worse? 

“Everyone will have a chance to try, today is only the first day. I know you are all very eager.” 

It just did.

Laughs sounded throughout the room but Abby wasn’t. She was crying, more like sobbing, while everyone just made pouty faces at her. 

She will be here tomorrow. The day after tomorrow. Two days after tomorrow. It was a never ending cycle that she could never escape. Perhaps this was rock bottom.

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and reviewing, I really appreciate it! This was the last chapter of this story and the series around Willa! I really appreciate everyone who has read so far!

Based on what people commented, Emmy's story will be next! However, after I'm done writing about her then it'll be Lulu! 

• Like 5

Wonder how long the princess plug is used for or if they have developed a dissolving one so she can be rediapered and not risk a mess getting everywhere. If that were the case I would imagine it would have to expand at the presence of liquid but the liquid would slowly dissolve the plug.

Will they eventually take her mind away from her so that she has a newborn mind or will his revenge last the rest of her life (which wouldn't be healthy for him.)

• Like 1