LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, I dont think I did this when I first joined, so I might as well now. 

Hello, I am giantessman or Gman I guess. I dont like to use my real name as I am still very shy about this part of me. I learned I was into diapers around the age of 12 or 13 when I took my little sister's pull-ups and diapers. I don't really wear anymore but I mainly roleplay and make stories with my other fetish, size play (that's giant people and shrinking for those who dont know). So honestly I am still exploring this and would love to talk or get to know people. I have posted a few things on threads and made roleplay ads. Feel free to reach out here or in the chat or personal messages. 

Cant wait to hear from people. :)

Hi Gman! And also welcome. Even if you’ve been here awhile. It’s always good to throw out an intro, and let everyone know who you are, and what you like. Being shy, is nothing to be shy about ? lol. You have lots of good likeminded people here, so lots of us know about being shy, and associated feeling. If you have questions, you know all you have to do, is ask them. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome and kind words AbabeBill. Yeah I would love to chat with more people and learn more. Maybe even start wearing hehe. I also want to expand my roleplaying and writing stories. 

Writing new stories would be great. But if you’re going to write anything involving diapers, you will need to crawl into some diapers yourself. You definitely need to get the feel for them. ? Oh yeah, your sister wants those stolen diapers replaced Gman! She can’t use them anymore, but if you replace them now, you can have them for yourself. ? 

19 hours ago, giantessman said:

I learned I was into diapers around the age of 12 or 13 when I took my little sister's pull-ups and diapers.

Hi, @giantessman, and welcome. I also figured out that I was definitely into diapers at around this age, or a little earlier - I had worn diapers to bed for a long stretch as a kid, and I "kind of" knew that I liked them, but it was all wrapped up in shame about needing to wear them when my younger brother and older sister didn't. It was a classic case of not knowing what I had until it was gone - eventually I outgrew needing to wear them, but then, I started wanting to. When I was around 11, I started making my own out of towels, pillow cases, plastic bags, anything I could find. 

I was very shy here at first as well - I signed up and didn't really post anything for about a year. In real life, I am very private about wearing diapers - only my wife knows. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat. Cheers. 

Hi there I’m Henry and I’ve been into diapers since I was six I think and found a baby diaper in our bathroom sink. I was more innocent then and wasn’t encumbered by today’s ideology I just wanted to wear a diaper and loved the feeling. That’s how it started for me fast forward through all the good stories and here I am 34 disabled vet I’m incontinent due to a back injury while we were in the ship yards. Funny though made it through combat without a scratch. I’ve been in diapers for seven years the VA 

provides Abena and some stuffers so I’m padded nicely but my wife prefers crinklz on me lol that’s me in a hot minute.?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Snowbunny69 said:

Hi there I’m Henry and I’ve been into diapers since I was six I think and found a baby diaper in our bathroom sink. I was more innocent then and wasn’t encumbered by today’s ideology I just wanted to wear a diaper and loved the feeling. That’s how it started for me fast forward through all the good stories and here I am 34 disabled vet I’m incontinent due to a back injury while we were in the ship yards. Funny though made it through combat without a scratch. I’ve been in diapers for seven years the VA 

provides Abena and some stuffers so I’m padded nicely but my wife prefers crinklz on me lol that’s me in a hot minute.?

Nice to meet you, I am sorry for your injury. I am happy to talk with you about it more in messages. Do you roleplay at all?