LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Year 2508

Caleb was sat down to the huge desk, reading and rereading the very complex documents, trying to understand where that 47 million of kinz, that were disappeared from the financial statement of the last years, were gone. He passed all the night in front of business computer searching something in the files of documents but he hadn’t found anything.

He had called miss Sailory, the accountant who was recruited by the mom of the little guy, since before he took up the reins of the company together his younger sister, with which he wasn’t in good relation since she had left the family business, a very big textile industry, to become a stylist. The company was a very big industry that sold its products to the big fashion houses. But despite the  very long work neither the very high woman had successed in answer to his question. He couldn’t really understand how those white holes had been done

“but how?” he asked himself in front of the monitor of his computer “I thought that mom had left us a financially healthy company! Stop it!” he said calling his secretary and asking him to call his lawyer “tomorrow I will show those documents to my lower. She will found a solution!” he said himself hopeful, but not very much, before get down from his gigantic chair (or at least gigantic for him), it was designed for three meters high women and he was only 80 cm high (exactly in male average), to go to his office’s door. He felt very tired and dejected: after all he worked all the night and not only he didn’t find any solution but he discovered that the problem was more bad than how he though.

He needed much of a sleep but he knew that he would never succeed to get sleep. He got out of his office and he went slowly to the elevator, he called it pushing the button within reach, than he gave the vocal order to get down to the ground floor and he waited silently that the elevator arrived to the required floor going to his family’s mag-car hoping to not meet none of his employees, don’t knowing how he would have been able to look her in the eyes.

His family's company was going through the worst period in its history, and he wasn’t able to find a solution: he had tried to ask help to the banks but nobody had answered to his request for help, despite he was available to mortgage the big manor of his family.

He had asked some extensions hoping to earn with a corrected management of the company and paying little by little, he had some good ideas too but it took time for product and the creditors wanted immediately results, impossible thing, and not even the idea of looking for lenders was feasible. The little man 29 years old went wearily to his mag-car, he sat down on his car seat and after having fastened his seat belt he ordered to computer to set the automatic driver to be carried at home, where his sister was waiting him with her very rich girlfriend. 

(if you are interested please contact me. We will decide some particular before start, i would like play Caleb and I can play his sister or her girl friend if you are interessted) 

Archived