LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need advice for enema solution

Well finally ordered a 2L enema bag and it should be here by Saturday so I’m trying to prepare. I’ve only used fleet enemas up to this point so I don’t know what to put inside the bag. After a bit of research I found that I should use distilled water or perhaps a saline solution (but that sounds too vague so I don’t know what that means. 

What would you guys recommend for the best solution to clean me completely out?

That is a very loaded question.  Distilled water and salt are by far the safest.  Even compared to just distilled water.  but next for cleaning out is soap suds.  BUT you need to use a pure soap.  Ivory is the only big brand name that is suitable but there are castile soaps and where you got the bag they probably sell enema soap in handy packets.   There are directions on concentration.   Then there are some powerful flushing solutions, like M&M, online recipes are available for many of these.  But I certainly would not start with one of them.  go with salt water  (saline) first and then perhaps soap suds a little later.   Stay away from the real strong ones at first.

• Like 1

Pour about 8 cups of water. about 3 tablespoons of iodized salt. about 4 tablespoons of castile soap, and if you like a smooth exit about 4 tablespoons of mineral oil. shake well. place the nozzle inside safely and use lube. inject yourself like your being basted and have fun. Diaper up quick cause you gonna be messy very soon. If youre like me go relax and listen to some music and bounce around a little bit to get that good colon wall cleansing. Have fun and let me know how it comes out.

• Like 4

So my experience did not go well at all and I don’t know why. So I made the solution like you guys said with the distilled water (which I warmed up), Castile soap, and iodized salt.

After it was all in I wasn’t able to hold it for any amount of time and the first bit came out when I released. After that I stood in the tub and let the rest come out as it came to me. For the first 10 minutes it was great but after that I started to feel tingling in my face and then my whole body. Next I started to feel weak as if I was hung over and so I just wanted to lay down. My diaper got so full it was leaking so I misted up the strength I had and took it off and showered. After that I laid down in the tub in between jumping on the toilet to get rid of what else was in me. I started to feel worse with really bad cramping and my body was all red now and covered with goosebumps. Next my body started to shake and my vision started to blur and I think I fell asleep in the tub for a bit. When I woke bake you and finaly got everything out and went right to bed feeling terrible. 

I don’t know if I did something wrong but I’m scared to do that again honestly. Has anyone ever experienced this and can maybe tell me why this happened, cause I’ve done fleet enemas and suppositories before with only positive effects. 

The only things I could think of was maybe the water being too warm, having the wrong balance mixture (I used your measurements but it only fit 6 cups of water), or my body just can’t take in a whole 6 cups of water. 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:26 AM, Luvschild said:

So my experience did not go well at all and I don’t know why. So I made the solution like you guys said with the distilled water (which I warmed up), Castile soap, and iodized salt.

After it was all in I wasn’t able to hold it for any amount of time and the first bit came out when I released. After that I stood in the tub and let the rest come out as it came to me. For the first 10 minutes it was great but after that I started to feel tingling in my face and then my whole body. Next I started to feel weak as if I was hung over and so I just wanted to lay down. My diaper got so full it was leaking so I misted up the strength I had and took it off and showered. After that I laid down in the tub in between jumping on the toilet to get rid of what else was in me. I started to feel worse with really bad cramping and my body was all red now and covered with goosebumps. Next my body started to shake and my vision started to blur and I think I fell asleep in the tub for a bit. When I woke bake you and finaly got everything out and went right to bed feeling terrible. 

I don’t know if I did something wrong but I’m scared to do that again honestly. Has anyone ever experienced this and can maybe tell me why this happened, cause I’ve done fleet enemas and suppositories before with only positive effects. 

The only things I could think of was maybe the water being too warm, having the wrong balance mixture (I used your measurements but it only fit 6 cups of water), or my body just can’t take in a whole 6 cups of water. 

Wow you put it all in at once !! You should have gone 2 cups at a time. Your pancreas can absorb way too much in one shot.and can cause electrolyte imbalance. like you sweating out a gallon in one shot. Like I said basting. Small amounts at a time. You probably got very weak and had to sleep it off. Hope you feel better and next time have some gatorade around. remember the salt is going to make your intestines release all the water contents. 

• Like 1

Indeed try to be very careful.

I have never tried adding salt - if you do enemas very rarely, pure water is sometimes the best solution to start with. 

You also mentioned you heated it up - did you check the temperature? It's extremely important never to exceed 40°C (104°F). 

• Like 1