LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder discontinued, I need your help

I guess I have a gold mine... I have one factory sealed bottle left!    I also have the corn starch version that I bought last year.  though I haven't really tried, a quick side by side and I couldn't really tell a difference.  

On 4/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, Dubious said:

In America..

From article:  the talc-based product will continue to be distributed abroad.

"Distributed abroad", just means they would allow stores to sell the rest of their inventory and that's it. It's gone. Discontinued. Go on line and try to find it at any store. It's all cornstarch now and a new scent with a blue label.

https://www.drugwatch.com/manufacturers/johnson-and-johnson/

https://www.ehstoday.com/health/article/21132015/johnson-johnson-discontinues-talc-baby-powder-sales-in-us-canada

The bad news never ends. Now NorthShore once again changed the best all white diaper.

3 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

"Distributed abroad", just means they would allow stores to sell the rest of their inventory and that's it. It's gone. Discontinued. Go on line and try to find it at any store. It's all cornstarch now and a new scent with a blue label.

and the company will continue to sell the powders in other markets outside the United States and Canada.

You know there is a world outside USA, where you can't sue for everything...
Might even be another producer for Europe
I have never bought it online, so I don't know what stores carry it.

• 4 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 5:43 AM, Dubious said:

and the company will continue to sell the powders in other markets outside the United States and Canada.

You know there is a world outside USA, where you can't sue for everything...
Might even be another producer for Europe
I have never bought it online, so I don't know what stores carry it.

You're not getting what I'm saying. They discontinued the classic scent. A scent that millions of people grew up on. I don't care whether or not the powder is telc or cornstarch. all I care about is the scent. It's gone. It's a new scent now. I'm not saying the new blue bottle version is not a great scent, but many of us associate our diaper memory's with the classic J&J scent from our childhood.

I asked people on these fourms to contact J&J and ask them to bring back the scent. There is power in numbers. Did they? Probably not.