LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decided to become a bedwetter

I started wetting the bed in the last three weeks, as I made the conscious decision that I am finally ready to fully commit to it.  I’ve been wearing off and on for 15 years, and more on than off this last year and a half, and this I am pretty comfortable wetting in any position. I have discovered lately that one of  the biggest hurdles for me mentally is the concept of knowing my diaper will collect all my urine and that having a suitably high capacity diaper on is important- day or night. I believe I may have underestimated the importance of this mental hurdle in the past, but intentionally addressing this aspect I believe is key, for me at least.

i have used hypnosis files in the past, most of the paid ones available on the internet with little result, though I do find them deeply relaxing and often listen just for pleasure, however I found this one on you tube that has helped a lot with my recent success ...

https://youtu.be/6IxWdNuxv94

So these last three weeks i’ve been diapered almost 24/7. There was one night I took off and one day I took off, and a few times between changes i’ve gone without for a couple hours.  Each night I drink a sugar free powerade, no too fast, over the course of the two hours leading up to bedtime.  Right before bed I drink a 28oz room temperature sugarfree powerade or water with sugarfree enhancer quickly, the whole thing within 5 min and pretty much right before I go to bed.  I only stay up a few minutes after that, just enough time to allow all the liquid to make it down to the stomach.  By this time I’m pretty tired and go to bed with a fresh high capacity diaper of some sort.  The first week I wet myself without any recollection for sure once, and a couple times woke up to pee and went back to sleep. Second week I wet myself without recollection once again, and was waking up to pee every night and there’s one night I may have wet in my sleep but couldn’t tell for sure. This last week I’ve woken up to a wet diaper with no recollection of waking to pee at all three times, and another time I woke up already peeing and went back to sleep.  Needless to say the progress has definitely escalated in the last 7 days and I am getting pretty excited about it and kinda feel a bit proud of myself.  
i also believe my sleep wetting to be occurring in the first hour or so of my sleep, before I hit deep sleep as that’s when I typically wake to pee when I do wake.

• Like 2
On 5/4/2021 at 5:59 AM, Like2bwet said:

I have been wearing nappies to bed for nearly 3 years, i have trained myself to wet while laying down. I still wake up with the need to wee and i'm aware that i start wetting but don't always remember finishing the wetting but i would love to wake up to find i wet my nappy without waking at all

Yep, I remember that.  I think that was just before a bit of a "drop" in nocturnal control.

On 3/18/2021 at 9:30 AM, oznl said:

A couple more months went by, I started getting a little bit blurry about waking-voiding-sleeping events that were occurring overnight. I’d wake intending to pee a little and then, suddenly I’d be awake again later, still thinking that I should empty my bladder and being confused to find it already completely empty. I suspect I had probably relaxed to pee and fallen back asleep whilst wetting.

About then I also started to notice that some mornings, my night nappy was considerably wetter than I could recall being responsible for. The “pee dreams” had largely faded away by now.

It wasn't very long after that before I caught myself waking up in a wet nappy that I was very certain was dry when I went to sleep.

As @Little Sherri alludes to, I don't think it happens reliably.  There are some mornings where I can clearly recall using my nappy during the night and some where I can't.

I sometimes wonder though if I am wetter at night than I imagine because I rarely-if-ever seem to recall having a "proper" pee under the covers through the night, just a few dribbles here and there these days and yet every morning, my bladder is quite empty and my nappy is quite wet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 9:01 PM, triggernum2 said:

Have you tried going to bed without wearing a nappy to see what happens?? 

I would definitely have to try it if I ever reached your level of night time incontinence. I know it might mean wet sheets but I would still have to try ?

At last the opportunity arose.  I wet the bed.  Full story is at