LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just got the urge; already desperate

I’ve been staying at my sisters new house these past few days, chilling and playing Xbox with my nephew. A couple nights ago was a little rough on me. All was well until one point, when I back-to-back had to pee. I would be lying here, trying to fall asleep, when I’d get the urge to go. I’d get up after a minute or two and walk to the bathroom (right across the hall (not down)), and by the time I got the bathroom door shut and locked, I was pretty desperate. I’d pee, go lay back down, and repeat the process about 10-20 minutes later. Took about five trips. One trip, I almost didn’t make it. As I was standing in front of the toilet, undoing my pants, I could have sworn I felt a small spurt escape into my pants. A very quick check showed I was still dry.

I would say I was starting to get a tad anxious, but I was beyond “starting to” and I “was.” After the fourth or fifth or sixth trip (I didn’t count), my bladder settled down and I was able to finally fall asleep eventually. I was a little concerned that I would end up in the same situation last night, but all was well. I peed before going to bed and didn’t have to get up once. I haven’t been up yet since I woke up today, so I need to go rn, but not too badly (if this changes once I do get up and get in there, I’ll update, lol).

So, for another extremely brief moment in my life, I felt that maybe I needed to be padded. It would have been a lot more convenient, at least. Also, I considered that this could potentially be a sign of what my future could look like. Kinda like karmic intervention before the intervention is actually needed. Like, “hey, dumb***, start getting yourself prepared for a lifetime of this.”

As for why I ended up going so much, it’s likely because I had drank a lot throughout the day and very little came out. Why it went from 0 to 100 as quick as it did, I’m not sure. And given what all I drank, I’d expected it to be yellow, but the last trip was clear as water.

*UPDATE*

I wasn’t desperate when I got up and in there, but I was getting close to desperate by the time I got my pants undid.

*EDIT*

I forgot to include this, but at one point in the day, I went outside to do something. When I went out there, I was only a little desperate to pee. Soon, I was considering my bathroom options (I was in a shed), considering making close friends with a corner. Knowing my sister and her bf would likely come out there at some point later, I chose not to because the smell. I was still doing my thing when I got the urge to poo. I had already needed to go for a while by this point (I got the urge the previous day), but it started getting intense just as quickly as the urge to pee had. I wasn’t done with my thing, as I had only been in there for a minute or two, but I had to call it quits and go inside to the bathroom.

Edited by LonesomeLamp
Forgot, then added another example
  • Like 1

I’ve been constipated a few times, but it never happened like that. I held onto the poo for that long because, well, I never got around to actually trying to go. Whenever I wasn’t busy, no urge. When I did get busy, urge went away. That made it easy to ignore all the way up to that moment in time. Also when I get constipated, it’ll be two or three days, sometimes four and I’ll not get the urge once. Once it works it’s way through, it’s like any other normal movement, but with a heightened chance of it being a tad larger than normal. Heh, maybe my body was trying to force the faster-acting one to release against my will so I’d let go of the other one too; a total loss of control. That wouldn’t explain why it kept on (and even got more intense) hours after I finally did sit on the commode, though.