LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“Growing up as a baby”

I have an idea for a slice-of-life story involving a character who’s a *BDL. Let’s call her Pam. The idea for her was partly spawned from old turn-of-the-century ideas that... didn’t mesh well with me when I got to thinking about them. Basically it came from some REALLY old story about kids who stay in diapers and get babied and stuff and their parents are okay with it, at least before the father abruptly becomes a dick literally halfway through the story. In hindsight, it wasn’t a very good piece. It also comes with the idea having your kid do this is, well, abusive and you question why Child Services hasn’t stepped in.

Pam lives a normal life in public, but when she’s at home, it’s cribs, bottles, and diapers. Her Mom and Dad are completely on board with her lifestyle. Even though she’s always been padded since the day she was born, she does know how to use a toilet for the occasions her parents aren’t around to change her and wears trainers for those instances (like at school, for example). Likewise, despite her babyish trappings, she is mature and self-sufficient enough to know when to draw the line and do things for herself, like her schoolwork and chores; it would make no sense for a person, *BDL or otherwise, to have no life skills.

I hope I’m not overthinking this, if it’s not something possible, I want to at least make it plausible. It’s a concept I had ages ago, but wasn’t so sure about it.

EDIT:

Another question I ponder is why Pam would want to be the baby around the house in the first place...

Archived