LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's Find Our Models (Chapter 1 Updated 3/8)

Chapter 1

“Bye bye honey, mommy will be back before you know it! Why don’t you color me a pretty picture for me when I come back?” Melissa told her little one, giving him a kiss on the cheek and a pat on his crinkly bottom. As an attendant at the daycare walked him back into the toddler room, she made sure to blow her little man a kiss as she walked out the door into the sun drenched morning. 

Closing the door to her SUV, Melissa couldn’t help but smile as she saw a couple walking on the sidewalk with their little one strapped into their stroller. The pacifier in that little’s mouth hid most of the massive smile as she snuggled the giant stuffed alligator. With the abnormally warm weather, it was no surprise to Melissa that the 22 year old was clad in just a tank top and bulky padding. 

Yup, you heard that right. The bouncing baby girl babbling gibberish to her stuffed animal in broad daylight is old enough to grab a drink at a bar. Heck, her “baby boy” is almost 40. 

When society started having less kids, the markets that normally catered to babies needed to do something. Once companies like Procter & Gamble and Kimberly Clark caught wind of the ABDL community, the marriage made too much sense to ignore. Today, you can find anything from adult sized Huggies and Pampers to gigantic car seats and strollers. Now, littles can live out the lives they have always wanted to without rejection. 

Melissa still had the same smile on her face as she pulled into the parking lot at work. From the minute she left her boys daycare, ideas had been bouncing around in her head with no reason to stop. The woman, sporting a professional black pants suit, speed walked down the hallway towards her office. 

“Morning Mel” Sarah announced, followed immediately by a sip of coffee. “Did you…” she started to talk about the latest episode of their favorite sitcom before Melissa blew by her.

“Give me one minute Sarah. I got some ideas I need to write down” she called out as she got to her office. Planting herself on her swivel chair, Mel grabbed the notebook on the side of her desk as well as a pen. The slight scratch of pen hitting paper was music to her own ears. Normally, when Melissa thought of a great idea, it shot right up the ladder to her boss. This idea, however, wasn’t a wholly unique idea, just something her company hadn’t created yet. 

“Oh my gosh, you are a genius Mel” Sarah called out, smiling as she saw the drawing being created in front of her. It was so simple, yet necessary: a two little stroller. While double strollers had been done for actual children, no company marketing itself to ABDLs had made one.

Melissa’s company, ABC (Adult Baby Corporation) was new to the adult baby scene, but they had a ton of potential and resources. ABC has so far made cribs, changing tables, strollers, and car seats. To outsiders looking in, that might not seem too bad. However, compared to the amount of items P&G, Kimberly Clark, and Graco come out with, Adult Baby Corporation is still in its infancy.

“What made you think of that?” Sarah asked, still eyeballing the drawing.

“Well, after I dropped Mark off at daycare, I saw this family out for a walk. They had one little in the stroller while their daddy carried another little on his hip. While some people like to carry their babies a lot, what about those parents who want their hips free and their little ones safe and secure? It might not be the most groundbreaking idea, but it seems like a pretty necessary one.” The 49 year old spun around, smiling at her younger coworker. 

Sarah could see the excitement and passion for her work in Melissa’s face. It was one of the things that brought them together as friends. Well, that and both accidentally bringing in their little one’s diaper bags into work on the same day. Sometimes having kids is just a crutch so people can have something to talk about together. For these two, it was one more reason they clicked. It also helped that their littles could have playdates together. 

“I think it’s a smart and practical idea. Why don’t you scan that and send it to the higher ups? Get it in front of as many eyes as possible.” Sarah loved seeing her friends succeed and was sure Melissa was going to with this idea. 

As fast as she could, Melissa scanned her doodles and emailed it to her bosses. Now she played the waiting game as the day progressed.

“I’m so glad we tried that new taco place. So good!” Sarah sang the new restaurant’s praises as she rubbed her stomach. 

“No doubt. I need to be careful or my wallet is gonna empty faster than one of Chris’ bottles at bedtime” Melissa chuckled as she imagined her baby boy sucking down a bottle in what seemed like seconds flat.  

Their conversation and daydreaming ended, however, when the head of the company approached them. The clicking of high heels echoed one final time as the big boss greeted the ladies.

“Hi there Melissa” Mary extended her hand to the mother, smiling. Mid handshake, she turned to Sarah and gave her a similar greeting. “I’m glad I caught you Melissa. After receiving your email this morning, the double stroller idea has been stuck in my head! I was wondering if you wanted to come up to my office and discuss it a little more as well as another potential project?”

Melissa tried her best to stop from jumping up and down. As she cleared her throat, a small smile showed across her lips as she answered “I would love to.”

• Like 3
7 hours ago, ThatDaddyFellow said:

while their daddy carried another little on his hip.

It must have been a strong daddy to carry an ABDL little. But wont a double stroller for adults also be too heavy for most carers?