LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would work best (even if it’s more than one product)?

Hi there,

My name is Rory and I have almost completely accepted my need for incontinence aids, even if it means buying more than one product. I hope to explain my situation as clearly as possible so that I can get the best advice.

I have moderate cerebral palsy, meaning I am completely ambulatory within my apartment but I utilize a wheelchair everywhere else. It also takes me a long time to get to the bathroom when I am in a meeting or when I go outside to walk.

I am pretty confident in my decision to wear pull-ups when I’m at my apartment and also confident in my decision to wear adult diapers when I go to the mall or make a big trip. The thing that I am confused about is what to do when I’m in a meeting at home. On the one hand, I am confident that I can completely urinate into an adult diaper because they have more absorbency. However, I cannot change them easily because of my cerebral palsy. On the other hand, I can use a pull-up but I risk having leaks.

I’m almost at complete acceptance but this is the last hurdle I have to jump through. If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it, even if it means buying two different products.

Thanks!

Rory

I would suggest you get some seat/bed pads just in case.

Whether to wear a diaper or a pull up? I think that you will need to make decision on a case by case basis. Sometimes a pull up will be enough, other times you will need a diaper.