LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Deception (Updated 12-20-21)

Usagi felt absolutely ecstatic tonight. It was going to be a great night that was for sure! Her parents were currently out with friends and said thst they weren't going to be back until around midnight or so. She had the entire house to herself.

The blond Odango haired teen, finished picking out her favorite romantic DVDs to watch with her friends. Usagi had everything her friends would like, potato chips, poki sticks, soda and numerous other choices of junk food to snack on. She currently wore a pair of matching pink pajama bottoms and pink top with white polka-dots.

A knock at her bedroom door made the leader of the Scouts turn around and that's when she saw Rei Hino, one of her closest friends, standing in front of the slightly ajar door. Her soft, pale skin tone made her stand out in a crowd. Her rich, black locks framed those brown doe eyes perfectly. To top it all off, she wore a loose, white laced, sleeveless pajama top, showing her belly button and a pair of loose fitting pajama pants. Her bedtime attire looked absolutely adorable on her.

"Hi, Rei!" Usagi smiled holding a few DVDs."

"Don't tell me that all we're going to do is watch TV."  Rei wondered aloud.

The pigtailed Senshi sweat dropped. 

"Umm, no. I mean, we'll do other fun stuff besides watch movies."

Before Rei could reply she was interrupted by Minako and Ami who were in the middle of a conversion as they walked into the room together. 

"I just got dumped yesterday. So, I really need this. Hopefully, Usagi picked out a good romcom with a cute lead." The blond scout wore her hair in short bangs in the front and left it long and flowing in the back. She sported a baggy, collared pajama top with matching bottoms. Both featured blue stripes running vertically down them. 

"You've gone through more boys than I have read books, but I hope you're right. I hope tonight is fun." Ami smiled as she followed behind her friend. She wore a matching light blue top and bottom that made her short azure hair stand out.

"Minako, Hoshi dumped you?" Usagi asked. 

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it. Can we watch a movie?" The blond with the red bow in her hair asked, hoping to take her mind off of her latest break up with a good movie.

"Come on, girls. We can do better than that. Who wants to go up against me in Tekken?!" Makoto announced as she held up the newest copy of the game. 

The night was filled with girl talk and plenty of snacking while Makoto handed out a digital ass whooping to any scout who attempted to play against her. Only Usagi could come close to give the girl in green shorts and a tiny green t-shirt a challenge even though Rei was the one with a background in martial arts. Sadly, that knowledge didn't translate into the video game and she couldn't match Jupiter's martial arts prowess. However, Usagi was giving Makoto a damn good match as the two fought diligently, Usagi was mashing the controller with everything she had, but before the match could be decided, the television went black. 

"Hey?! What happened?!" Makoto looked around the room and noticed that the windows were filled with a blinding white light.

"I was about to win!!" Usagi whined.

"What's going on out there?" Minako asked as her fellow scouts ran over to the window. 

The scouts looked out the window, searching for the cause of the disturbance when everything started to feel weird. Time suddenly stopped to a stand still as the light enveloped the scouts and caused each girl to pass out simultaneously. 

A lone figure, originally obscured by darkness stepped out of the shadows and grinned as they watched each girl fall to the floor. "Phase one, complete. Now I just need to enact the spell on them and mold them to the master's design."

To Be Continued...

Read the rest on my fanbox. Can't be posted on Patreon

https://daymare.fanbox.cc

• Cya changed the title to Diapered Deception (Updated 3-6-21)

Let me know if you're enjoying this story.

---

Usagi awoke early and shrugged off her sleep induced stupor before she opened her eyes and gazed around at her surroundings; Bars were immediately to her left and right. The strange wooden beams were encompassing her mattress and giving her the peace of mind to sleep well, knowing that she wouldn't be able to fall out of her crib. A mobile spun above her head and she couldn't help but reach up to bat at it. After a few minutes, the blond haired, teenaged baby grew bored with swinging her hands at the mobile and rolled over onto her side to play with the  Baby Activity Set that was attached to the side of her crib's rail. As she rolled over she felt her thick diaper squelch underneath her shifting form as she continued sucking on her big pink pacifier.

Sailor Moon ignored the soggy warmth cradling her bottom as she hit buttons on the Activity Set. Even though the toy was meant for ages one to three, the blond sat in deep concentration, manipulating the various buttons on the activity set, as the door to her room opened and in walked Ikuko Tsukino; her mother. The dark blue haired mother wore a dark purple nightgown, made of silk, which clung fairly tightly to her maternal body and showed off her bountiful bosom. When Usagi saw her mommy appear out of the corner of her eye, she lit up and rolled over to lean against the side rail of the crib, reaching out her arms to be lifted up.

Ikuko grinned. "Good morning, my widdle Meatball head. How's Mommy's big baby doing?" Not expecting an answer, the mother picked up her teen sized baby and sat the blond onto her hip. She gently pushed the nipple of a big bottle of baby formula into the blond's mouth, holding it in position until her baby took over. 

Usagi grabbed the bottle with both of her hands and greedily started suckling the nipple, drawing forth the delicious contents of her baba in a hurried fashion. The warm baby formula flowed down the baby brained teenager's throat. It tasted so good to the oversized infant. The girl couldn't process much, but she knew she was very thirsty and this rich formula definitely was what she needed to quench her thirst. The girl was so thirsty from her deep sleep that she didn't even notice that a trickle of formula was leaking out of her mouth and had dribbled down her chin. 

While the pigtailed blond sucked on her bottle, Ikuko carried her to the huge changing table and laid her down onto the soft, padded surface. The mother of two quickly pulled the zipper down on Usagi's fleece pink sleeper and exposed her big bulky pamper that was deeply tinged by a yellow stain. With years of practice, she stuck two fingers into the leg hole of Usagi's pamper and they were immediately drenched which was not unexpected. After all, her little Meatball head had failed potty training so many times during the last decade that she didn't even know why the school kept trying to potty train her.

"Let's get you out of this sopping wet pamper." Ikuko cooed as she stripped Usagi of her fleecy sleep suit, causing the blond to shiver slightly from the chill of the morning air. Still, the teen focused on her baba while her legs were lifted skyward and the saturated pamper was peeled from her cute bottom. Luckily for both mother and oversized infant, there was no rash present. Ikuko hated the thought of her child suffering from a diaper rash. Without delay, her mom poured powder down onto the scout's crotch and with expert swiftness, she laid out a new pamper and Sailor Moon found herself secured into a fresh new pair of pampers.

By the time Sailor Moon was taped into her new diaper she was already finished with her bottle and Ikuko lifted her up and started to pat her back.

"Make burpies for mama." Ikuko encouraged her big baby to burp as she patted the blond teen baby's back. This produced a loud belch from Usagi as a bit of spit up landed on Ikuko's shoulder. The older woman couldn't help herself as she openly laughed, cradling her baby against her body; her daughter was too cute sometimes. 

Usagi grinned widely, overjoyed that her mother was happy and giggled. Both shared a close embrace, a touching moment filled with love and affection for each other, before Usagi was carried out of the nursery and taken to the kitchen, nude save for her large pamper. Ikuko sat her into a massive, white plastic high chair which stood triumphantly in the kitchen.

Mrs. Tsukino went to the fridge and brought out some a jar of pureed baby slop. Sure, all the teachers over the years had said that Usagi should be eating more age appropriate food, like her peers, but Ikuko preferred feeding her daughter fruit and veggies in the form of baby food; she liked it and so did Usagi. Who cared if her daughter's one friend from school was eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches while drinking from a sippy cup? She was also walking around in Pull Ups! Obviously, she was much more advanced than her little Meatball headed baby girl.

"Here comes the train!" Ikuko sang as she reached out with a large baby spoon filled with fruity mush. However, she paused when she realized something wasn't quite right even though Usagi still leaned forward, trying to bite at the spoon which was just out of her reach.

"I almost forgot your bib." Ikuko chuckled as she watched her oldest child try to bite the plastic spoon. With a smile one her face, Ikuko retrieved a large plastic baby bib with a crescent moon decal on the center of it and draped the large bib over her daughter's boobs. 

The mother sat down next to her daughter and started feeding the teen infant. Within minutes, the mashed up baby food covered the tray, bib and much of Sailor Moon's face. Usagi was even scooping the baby food off of the tray once her mother ran out of the tasty paste and was eating it with her hands; she was getting the slop all over the place, on the floor, her hands, arms and her chin, along with most of her face. Mrs. Tsukino stood up and ran some warm water onto a washcloth and then proceeded to clean the dirty girl up.

Once that seemingly endless task was accomplished, Mrs. Tsukino made herself a cup of coffee and prepared a small breakfast for herself.

Meanwhile while her mommy was busy making a small breakfast, Usagi sat in her high chair; a giant plastic throne for the Princess of the Moon, sucking her thumb and watched her grown-up mommy eat a very adult breakfast. Something deep within Sailor Moon's subconscious tried to surface, it was as if the teen had eaten that type of food before. Still, she continued watching her mother, who was now cleaning up and something seemed familiar about that too. She almost remembered a time that cleaning up and doing the dishes was her chore. Usagi shook these thoughts from her mind; she was enjoying being babied and having fun things to do. She didn't want to think about silly things like pretending to be a grown up. 

Usagi noticed that her mother was done cleaning up the dishes and was walking towards her. The blond grinned and babbled as her highchair's tray was removed. Without being told, Usagi leaned forward to get picked up. The blond hugged her mommy and was lowered to the floor. Ikuko motioned for her baby to follow her and the diaper clad teen did just  that; she crawled alongside her mother to the bathroom. The leader of the scouts entered the bathroom and gazed at the toilet in confusion while her mommy was preparing a bath for her.

Mrs. Tsukino bent over the tub and poured some baby bubble bath into the water. It immediately started foaming and sudzing up. Once, the nightgown clad mother was satisfied with the temperature and the water level, she turned off the spigots and pivoted around to see her teen baby staring at the toilet. "I know, baby. Your teacher wants to give potty training another go."

Usagi didn't know what to make of the comment as she was laid back onto the cold tile. 'Potty twaining?' She struggled with the concept as her pamper was removed along with her plastic bib.

Helping her baby daughter up off the tiled floor, Mrs. Tsukino sat her in the warm bath water and started washing her. It was a demanding job, but her baby was akin to most twelve month olds, not the sixteen years her physical appearance stated her true, chronological age was, and Usagi started acting very much like the infant her mentally demanded of her, splashing and giggling. Mrs. Tsukino couldn't help, but join her daughter, laughing openly. She very much enjoyed washing her oversized baby and cherished these moments since it wouldn't be long before she had to drain the tub and send her baby to school for the day as was dictated by the government.

The bath would have lasted much longer, but Ikuko had a schedule to keep and didn't want to fall behind. Her husband had already left for work and, after she got dressed, she still had to make sure that Shingo, Usagi's little "big brother" was awake and getting ready for his day at school. Luckily, she didn't have to worry too much about that thanks to her other daughter, Chibi. 'That girl really is such a good daughter and big sister. Always babysitting her simple minded baby sister.'

Mrs. Tsukino plucked Usagi from the tub and wrapped a large fluffy towel around Usagi. Once the girl was rubbed dry she took the pamper from the ground and retaped it onto her "baby daughter." With a grunt, she scooped up and carried the diapered girl to her room where she sat her oldest daughter atop her bed.

Ikuko pulled her nightgown over her head and allowed the garment to drop down onto her mattress as she stepped in front of her closet; naked. Sailor Moon crawled over to the silken adult pajamas, picking them up and inspecting them. The silk material of the garment felt so lovely against the teen's face. Usagi kept rubbing the gown against her face as she watched her mother put on a pair of panties, followed by a nice, matching bra. Both were shiny and silken. She sat atop the mattress and started sucking her thumb, as mommy donned her traditional dress and apron. Usagi couldn't stop thinking about how grown-up her mother looked, especially when compared to how she was currently dressed in just her diaper.

"Don't worry, baby. Mommy has your uniform ready." 

'Uniform? I'm just a baby. Why do I need a uniform?' Usagi thought as she was her mother dig around in the closet.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Tsukino had the blond leader of the scouts dressed in a uniform top which slightly hid the white sleeveless, collared tee shirt that featured a little diaper badge on her left boob. Her legs would be protected from the chill of the morning by the long thigh high pair of white socks, complete with red rings near the top of them, that her mother had dressed her in. The crowning touch had to have been her little preschooler's helmet which told anyone who saw the girl what grade she belonged in.

Usagi couldn't help but blush as the two women gazed at each other's reflection in the mirror. One exuded womanly grace and seductiveness in a manner best suited to a housewife while the other looked like an overgrowth baby playing dress up. Her mother was ready to take care of the house and she looked like she was going to her first day of preschool. 

Shingo stuck his head into his parent's room, breaking the solitude that the awkward moment once had. "Mom, Chibi got me up and I'm walking with her to school!"

"That's fine, dear. Wish your big sister a good day at school." 

"But mom." The boy whined. "Usagi is such an idiot. She probably doesn't even know what I'm saying!" 

"That's enough of that, young man." Mrs. Tsukino stated in a firm voice. "Apologize to your big sister right now." 

"Sorry, Usagi. Have a good day at preschool!"

To Be Continued...

You can read the part where Usagi meets her friends at preschool on my fanbox. This story can't be posted on Patreon due to their bizarre rules!

usagi___commission_butt_month__by_aweye_ff_dbdm1zq-fullview.png

On 3/6/2021 at 9:04 AM, Guilyn said:

Ohhhh,  Sailor Moon story.  This has been an interesting start. Really want to see where it goes.

Thanks for replying! I originally wrote this a few years ago, but Patreon made me delete it so I decided to edit it and rewrite it to make it more enjoyable. Ultimately, I tried to make this story feel like an episode or movie from the show. Let me know if I succeed. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Ikuko walked into the preschool classroom pushing her oldest child Usagi, who was strapped into a stroller. The blue haired woman lifted her teen baby from the infantile conveyance and perched her onto her hip while she greeted the caretaker, Mrs. Junko. The teacher and mother exchanged pleasantries and while Usagi grew fussy. The diapered blond spotted her friends at a nearby table, chatting amongst themselves and she wanted to join them so badly. She hated when the adults would talk and started whining loudly. 

"It's okay, baby. Chibi will be here to pick you up later." Ikuko cooed as she lowered the teen baby to the ground and turned to face the teacher.

"The girls all seem to be fussy this morning, Mrs.Tsukino. I'm not sure what's gotten into them." The teacher explained as Usagi started toddling off to be with her friends. 

"I hope my little meatball head doesn't give you any trouble." Ikuko replied while handing the teacher a diaper bag filled with various toys, supplies and a few snacks. 

Usagi wandered out of earshot of the two adults and continued to waddle to her friends who were in the middle of their own conversation. The closer she got, the more apparent that Sailor Mars and Makoto weren't in good moods. The scouts at the table were pointing at their various infantile garb and complaining. She noticed that Rei was dressed in her overalls and a pink shirt, sporting a huge bulge around her butt and crotch. The fact that one of her best friends was dressed like an overgrown three year old didn't bother the blond who walked spastically towards the table, on uncoordinated legs. 

"You have no idea how bizarre my dream was." Rei started. "I was a grown up last night and all of you were there. We were having a sleepover and we all wore big girl clothes and panties. Then, there was some flash of light and I woke up. What's odd is that dream didn't feel like it was a dream. It felt right! This is what feels wrong!" Rei exclaimed and gestured at herself. "I don't normally sleep in some wooden cage wearing only a massive wad of cloth wrapped around my waist!"

"Huh, that's odd. I had the same dream. I  woke up in this weird green legless shirt thing that you see me wearing now. When I started trying to get out of the crib, I had some stranger I had never seen before walk into my nursery, as she called it, and change my diaper." Makoto slapped her thickly padded ass to drive the point home.

"I had my grandfather change me." Rei replied, a blush burnrd brightly on her pale face. "Normally, I'd be sympathetic to your plight, but at least you had a stranger change your disposable. Not only was it incredibly degrading to have my own flesh and blood wipe my loins, but the damned omutsu style cloth made the whole affair last an eternity."

"Yeah." Matoko blushed. "My, huh, change was basically her untapping it, cleaning me and putting me back into another pair of pampers. Took like, maybe a minute at the most. The strange part is that I have these weird moments where I genuinely think that woman is my real mother."

Rei sighed in frustration as Usagi bumped into the table. All eyes were immediately upon her.

"So, Usagi, did you have any dreams last night?" 

"Wah?" The normally aloof teen sat down in a small chair next to Makoto. "Nope, nod weally."

"Huh, well..." Rei was interrupted by a wail coming from the door. All the scouts turned their attention over to the front of the classroom where they saw Minako flailing her limbs wildly while her mother held her against her hip. Sailor Venus was only wearing a thick white pamper, a bib and a big red bow in her blond hair. Her mother apologized profusely to the teacher and let the bundle of fussy energy out of arms and onto the floor. Sailor Venus cowboy walked over to the table as best as she could. The diaper she wore caused her long legs to be bowed out and clumsy. 

"I gotta rash!" Minako declared to her friends as she took her seat.

"I didn't need to know that." Rei retorted.

"Same here." Makoto added.

"You got a wash?" Usagi asked before adding, "My mommy gave me a tubby too!"

"No, I got a pain on my tushy!" Venus whined. 

Before either of the two mature scouts could regain control of the conversation they noticed a unique sight, considering their surroundings. It was their friend, Ami, who walked into the room on her own two velcro clad feet wearing a modest pair of shorts and a uniform top similar to what Usagi had on. No real bulk was evident around her midsection, but she was leashed to her mother's hand by a toddler's reign that was secured over her chest. It was definitely degrading, but compared to the stroller Rei and Matoko had been pushed into the class in it was far more mature. 

"Go have fun with your little friends." Mrs. Mizuno declared as she unbuckled the harness that had prevented her daughter from wandering off.

Makoto waved to Sailor Mercury. "Hey, Ami! Come over here and join us!"

The overgrown preschooler was more than happy to oblige despite her humiliating entrance. However, any shame she felt, quickly dissipated when she noticed what  Minako and Usagi were wearing; thick pampers which were on display to anyone who wanted to see their underwear. 'At least I've got clothes on that cover my pull ups.' Ami thought to herself as she sat at the small table. Then she realized that she admitted to herself that she was happy to be wearing disposable underwear and couldn't help but blush.

Wanting to take her mind off of her training pants, Ami turned to her friends. "Hey guys, what's going on?" 

"We were hoping that you could help us figure that out." Rei stated in a serious tone.

"Yeah, did you have a weird dream last night?" Makoto asked.

"This whole thing feels wrong; like a bad dream. Last night was such a fun party until that flash of light happened. The next thing I know, I am being woken up by my mom and asked if I had to go potty. Of course I did, but I didn't expect her to take me by the hand and make me sit on a potty chair." Ami hid her face after recalling the start of her day.

"What?!" All the girls at the table exclaimed in unison.

"I guess I'm undergoing potty training. I mean, I was a little wet, but I'm wearing pull ups unlike Usagi and Minako."

"Umm, I'm not exactly hiding my pampers over here." Makoto replied as she stood up and gestured at her bulging crotch.

"I too am wearing a diaper." Rei added as she joined Makoto in standing at the table. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to see that. Why is your diaper so big, Rei? Ami asked, staring at the massive bulge that appeared to be bunched up underneath the girl's overalls. 

"It's a cloth diaper. Curse the ways of tradition." The raven haired teen replied in a low voice.

"Attention, my special girls and all my other students!" The teacher's voice cut through the conversation, loud and direct, interrupting the scouts. "Who's ready for some fun?"

There were a few other children who must've arrived after the scouts and they made their presence known to the diapered teens as they cheered. The various children couldn't wait for the day's activities to begin while Rei, Ami and Makoto wanted nothing more than to figure out what was going on. Meanwhile, the two diapered blonds looked positively ecstatic to experience whichever event the teacher had planned for the class.

"I want two kids from each table to come get some paper and paint from me so we can start finger painting!" The teacher instructed, as she walked over to a vacant table on the far side of the room. The diapered teens noticed that said table was stacked high with paper, an assortment of jars filled full of various colors of paint and brushes. "We're going to paint pictures for your parents! Won't that be lovely?"

Usagi and Minako squealed and clapped their hands along with the rest of the class while they bounced on their pampered butts with great excitement. The more mature scouts looked bored and slightly annoyed by this development, but they would hopefully get a chance to talk about their memories of last night's events while they worked on their "assignment."

Ami looked at her blond friends who seemed to be genuinely enthusiastic about painting with their fingers while the other scouts either groaned or sat and waited for someone to volunteer from their table. Of course, Minako hopped up and walked her diapered ass over to the table full of art supplies where her "peers" were collecting paint and paper. Usagi, although excited, was too oblivious to even think about volunteering to gather the supplies needed to start finger painting.

So, Ami took it upon herself to help her friends, and the teacher, by gathering the art supplies to pass them out. The blue haired, teenaged preschooler had to admit that, no matter the circumstances, she'd always be a teacher's pet.

Rei and Matoko couldn't help but snicker amongst themselves as they watched the two teens, who towered over the other kids, pick up the art supplies. The diapered Sailor Venus thought only of the paint and happily picked up a few jars which contained a putty like paint substance. Ami on the other hand, realized that paper was just as important as the paint since without a canvas how could anyone paint a picture? 

Soon all the children, including the overgrown teen toddlers, were busy swiping and twirling their fingers across their papers. They sat there creating random images with the main primary colors as their teacher made her rounds from table to table until she slowly walked past the scout's table. Her eye was immediately drawn to Ami's picture of a cat. It wasn't a Rembrandt, but considering Ami's newfound status and the fact she had painted it only using her fingers, it was still very impressive. The picture featured a bushy cat with four paws, a tail and a rather rich pair of vivid cat eyes that were staring out from a whiskered face. Mrs. Junko praised her star pupil by patting her on the head and picked up the picture to show the rest of the class.

"Children, Ami here has drawn a marvelous picture for her mommy. Do you know what it is?"

"Doggy!" Usagi blurted out as she looked up from her painting of a rather childish looking bunny. Her hands were covered in paint which also found a home on her face, thighs and even the front of her thick pamper had pink and yellow splotches dripping down it.

The teacher suppressed a chuckle as another student provided the correct answer. She gave Ami back the cat painting and walked past Minako, who was busy working on a picture of a nude guy as evident by the images "third leg." Even though it was a crudely painted image, it was obvious to the teacher that the blond was trying to create her ideal mate via paint.

"Minako, you naughty girl." The older woman admonished the teen. "Has your mommy been taking care of your needs like I told her to do last week?"

Venus could only look up at the woman with a confused expression on her face. She sat there, dumbfounded by the question and was unsure of what the old lady was talking about. "I, umm, I dunno what you're talking about..."

"Young lady, you know full well that I caught you rubbing your diaper last week in the middle of story time." Mrs. Junko fumed. "I specifically told your mother to handle that sort of thing outside of this classroom."

Before the stunned and mortified blond could reply, her painting was confiscated by the teacher. "Now, I am not going to tell you again to behave in my classroom, you boy crazy little girl!" 

Rei, Ami and Matoko all felt bad for Minako. They knew that she had something of an obsession with the opposite sex, who didn't? However, to be made an example of and then to be chastised like that was too much for words. It was just a badly drawn stick figure with an extra appendage! Still, it got the girls, save for the oblivious Usagi, thinking about what happened last week and, by extension, their past.

Ami quickly frowned and looked absolutely crestfallen. Moments ago she was showered in praise for her work in front of the class, but now a series of negative memories flooded her thoughts. The most embarrassing was a distant memory of her failing kindergarten at the age of seven after being held back multiple times. It seemed that couldn't master the most basic scholarly ideas and was demoted to this very class where, according to her memories, she had resided with her friends for roughly the past decade.

Matoko tol was bombarded by countless images of herself being changed by various babysitters in very public areas: picnic tables in the park, fast food restaurant play places and even in this very classroom! She shook the dark images away and started painting a triangle hoping to make a pair of adult panties on her piece of paper.

Rei had just finished her painting of her home and decided to meditate while the rest of her team reveled in their childish activities. She focused her mind and went into a deep calm to help herself analyze some thoughts and distant memories which seemed to conflict with her teenaged babyhood. The raven haired teen could vividly recall being a warrior and fighting evil as if it had just happened last week.

"Okay kids!" Mrs. Junko yelled. "It's recess time!"

Unfortunately, Rei lost her level of focus due to this announcement, but she did feel like she had learned something important. She stood up and followed the other scouts to the exit and onto the playground.

As the teen made their way out of the classroom Matoko noticed that Minako's diaper was drooping on the teen. "Hey, Minako. I think you need to adjust your huggies. They're riding a bit low."

Minako hiked up her sagging huggies until they were stretched tightly over her crotch and looked back at her friend. "Your just jealous that I'm the only one that can make this look good." The narcissistic blond slapped her pampered ass and stuck out her tongue like a child.

"That's nice, Minako." Usagi replied absentmindedly while she pulled at her top. The material of her uniform felt warm and itchy against her skin. Even though it wasn't quite noon, the teen baby was starting to sweat and needed to cool herself off. She finally abandoned all sense of modesty by pulling her cumbersome uniform top over her head and stood there in just her thick, white disposable diaper. However, that too soon fell to the floor, joining the rest of her uniform, after Usagi tipped it off of her crotch and dropped it to the ground without a care in the world. 

The stunned scouts all gazed at their nude compatriot in shock. Ami and Rei couldn't believe their eyes and quickly looked away due to their own modesty. Matoko and Minako simply stared and finally the awkward silence of the moment was broken by a single question.

"Usagi? Why are you naked?" Sailor Jupiter asked.

"I'm too hot in those icky clothes. Feels better to be nakkie!" 

"You could have just taken a drink of water from the fountain to cool off." Ami stated as she stared at the ground.

Usagi honestly didn't know what to say. In her infantile mind, she came to the simple conclusion that the only way to cool off was to take off her clothes and diaper.

"Usagi!!" An authoritarian sounding voice called out from the doorway of the preschool class.

The scouts all turned around to see a very angry teacher briskly walking up to their group. Mrs. Junko wasn't a very tall woman, but at that moment she looked like a giant to the scouts; They were literally afraid of a woman who was about their height and body type who wore granny glasses. Ami and Rei quickly created a gap for their rapidly approaching teacher so that the woman could reach Usagi.

To Be Continued...

You can read the part where Usagi meets her friends at preschool on my fanbox. This story can't be posted on Patreon due to their bizarre rules!

starting_over___commission__by_aweye_ff_daqw66x.png

• Cya changed the title to Diapered Deception (Updated 12-7-21)

"How many times have I told you not to get naked?!" Mrs. Junko questioned the mischievous naked girl.

"I-uhh.. I dunno." Usagi replied, staring at the ground beneath her feet, suddenly finding the little bits of dirt fascinating.

"I've lost count!" The irate teacher exclaimed. "Your continued disobedience will be rewarded with a spanking!"

A series of gasps came from all the young women present. They might have been treated like babies by their parents; Diapers checked and changed, bottles forced into their mouths or baby food fed to them, bathed and dressed without any care or concern for their own child's modesty, but the threat of a spanking was what shocked the scouts the most of everything they had endured so far.

Before the blond could mutter any kind of nonsensical excuse or response, she found herself being dragged along by her ear towards the door of the classroom, by her exasperated teacher. Her friends quickly followed closely behind, but not too close since they didn't want to earn their teacher's wrath. Whether Mrs. Junko noticed or cared was not known, but the teacher did close the door right in front of Matoko and Rei's faces. Undeterred, the scouts all gathered in front of the windows and peered into the classroom. Within seconds they saw a bare naked Sailor Moon get draped over the short Asian woman's knee.

If any of the girls had blinked, they would have missed the lightning fast strike of the short woman's hand slapping across their leader's bottom which started the spanking. Mrs. Junko didn't hold back as she continued to rain down open palmed blows hard and fast onto the firm backside of a squealing Usagi. A stinging pain radiated across the teen baby's bottom and upper thighs while the blond flailed her arms and kicked her legs as she cried her eyes out and immediately began to beg for mercy. Her poor ass was absolutely throbbing, like a sore tooth, and Mrs. Junko was barely getting started.

"Stop!" Usagi wailed. "Stooopp!" 

The smacking of flesh on flesh answered her childish demands. 

"I'll be a good girl!" 

Another slap echoed in the air after Usagi cried out.

"I'm soooorrrrreeeeee!" The blond whined in a pitiful tone. 

Mrs. Junko didn't flinch as the big baby flopped around like a scared fish on her lap. A small smile slowly spread across her face while she continued to punish her blond charge. The scouts couldn't believe the fact that their teacher looked like she was enjoying putting their friend through such an intense spanking. Rei wouldn't tell any of her friends this but having her thigh slapped by her grandfather when she fought her diaper change this morning was nothing compared to what she was witnessing Mrs. Junko do to Usagi.

"Pweasee!" Usagi sobbed. "I'll be goooood!"

Usagi was blabbering like a baby in between squealing and begging for her spanking to stop in a shrill tone. She kept pleading with Mrs. Junko as a pain that was beyond words spread across her ass cheeks and thighs. The poor, defenseless teen baby could only continue to swing her arms and kick her legs in an attempt to try to get away from her tormentor. After one particularly loud smack, she went limp and stared at the carpet beneath her but was unable to see it through her tear soaked eyes.

"Let me goooo!" Sailor moon howled.

Mrs.Junko continued to blast the girl's ass with a relentless torrent of spanks, ignoring Usagi's pleas while grinning like a deranged fool. The scouts could only gaze at the scene through the window in sheer disbelief as the spanking dragged on and on. This wasn't right; the girls knew that much. No one would ever spank a child like this, let alone a teacher. 

After a few minutes, Usagi realised that the only sound in the room was her own soft sobbing. She looked up at her diabolical tormentor with a face covered in tears and snot. 

"Is…is it over?" She dared asked.

"It's over," Mrs. Junko declared with no emotion. "Are you going to keep your pampers on like a good girl from now on?"

She followed up her question by rubbing Usagi's red hot butt, as if to remind the girl that she could spank her anytime she wanted. Usagi trembled at the very touch of the woman's hand, and realized that she hadn't stopped crying. She was totally at this horrible woman's mercy; she'd never felt so powerless. 

"If you don't want to wear your diapers then I'll be more than happy to keep spanking you. Such a lovely shade of crimson you've got going on." The short woman observed with a sinister smirk.

"Please put me in my diaper." Usagi answered. "I'll be a good girl, Mrs. Junko." 

"That's much better. Big babies like you belong in diapers. They NEED their diapers!" 

Usagi flinched at this declaration and rapidly nodded in agreement. 

"Hold still." The short woman ordered.

Usagi stared blankly at the ground, afraid to move an inch as she awaited her diapering. Never had she ever wanted to wear a diaper more than now, but that was mostly due to the fact that she wanted diaper cream to cool her cheeks. That and she needed a pillow between her thighs to keep them from rubbing together. The caress of cold plastic was all she wanted after such a savage spanking. However, her wants were ignored as she helped up from the cruel woman's lap without the soothing relief of cold butt cream or the caress of a cushy diaper.

"Good. Now, that is taken care of there's just one more thing we need to do." Mrs. Junko helped Usagi to her feet and led the naked girl over to the nearest corner.

"Now stick your nose in the corner and wait for the kids and I to return from recess. If you so much as move a muscle I'll tan your backside all over again!" Usagi whimpered pitifully in agreement, sticking her nose right up against the wall to appease her angry teacher. 

"That's what I thought." Mrs. Junko stated with an air of smug satisfaction as she walked towards the door.

Upon seeing their teacher walking towards the door, the scouts scattered as fast as their legs could carry them which wasn't very fast due to the thick disposables they wore impeding their strides. Rei immediately chased after Ami while waving at Matoko in a silent gesture, motioning for her to run after Minako which created the illusion of the girls playing an impromptu game of tag. By the time Mrs. Junko had opened the door and looked out, it looked like an innocent game of tag was being played by the oversized toddlers.

"Kids!" The teacher hollered out into the playground. "It's lunchtime!" 

With that a sudden torrent of preschool aged children ran past the diapered scouts into the classroom. Poor Usagi blushed at the wall knowing that her swollen red bottom was being seen by all the kids who belonged to this class. She just wanted to be diapered and allowed to sit down. Hadn't Mrs. Junko realized that she had learned her lesson?

Ami was the first to sit down at the table, joined soon thereafter by her fellow planetary warriors. They wanted to talk to each other about the bizarre behavior their teacher her displayed towards Usagi during that fierce spanking but there was no time for such a discussion as Mrs. Junko was close by, handing out various snacks and drinks to each table full of kids.

Ami received a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, minus the crusts, along with a sippy cup. Rei looked at her blended up baby food that was placed in front of her on a plastic plate in disgust. What was once a very ornate, traditional Japanese meal was rendered into baby slop. She sighed when Mrs. Junko handed her a massive baby bottle filled with almost a liter of baby formula. Jupiter and Venus both had to drink from the same large adult sized baby bottles, but their meals were prune flavored baby food. According to Mrs. Junko, their mothers had forgotten to pack them a lunch like Ami and Rei's mommies and she had to improvise a replacement meal for both girls.

Meanwhile, Usagi was still waiting in the corner, waiting for her diaper to be taped onto her sore butt. She wanted to rub her bottom, to help alleviate the pain, but she knew better than to tempt her teacher's wrath. Suddenly, she felt her teacher's hand grab her by her shoulder and her body was spun around, forcing her to face the diminutive woman. Nothing was said between the two women as Usagi allowed her teacher to led her to the center of the classroom and over to Mrs. Junko's desk. The desk was unique since it was the only proper desk in the room, but nothing of true importance claimed the space on top of the desk. That was until the meatball haired sailor scout found herself lifted up and sat atop it; making it become a makeshift changing table which could be seen by any student in the classroom. 

"Don't you move," Mrs. Junko warned sternly. "You want your diaper?"

Usagi nodded vigorously in response. 

"Then lay there on your back like a good girl, okay?" Mrs. Junko didn't wait for a reply. She had already walked away from the girl, leaving a naked Sailor Moon sprawled out on her desk. Her friends currently had the best seats in the house. Of course Usagi laid there doing her best to space out, but even she had trouble since every eye in the room was now upon her naked body.

All of her friends currently had the best seats in the house as they were the closest table to their teacher's desk. Each girl wanted to help Sailor Moon, but each scout was frozen in place by fear and a strange feeling of curiosity. Just what was going to happen? Was that crazy teacher going to spank Usagi again?

The short, Asian woman returned with a ridiculously thick pink disposable diaper that, even when folded up, looked too big to properly fit the tiny blond.

"Knees bent!" The woman ordered and Usagi didn't hesitate to pull her legs towards her chest, bending her knees at the same time which presented her plump, crimson red bottom to her teacher. Mrs. Junko once again grinned manically as she lifted Usagi's legs up and slid the unfurled pink monstrosity of a disposable under the pigtailed girl's butt.

Usagi squealed as her hot and bothered tush made contact with the cold, synthetic cotton covered surface of her new underwear. Before she could be taped into the bulky diaper, Mrs. Junko liberally dusted a healthy coating of sweet smelling powder onto Sailor Moon's crotch and bottom. Another squeak escaped from Usagi when Mrs. Junko started rubbing in the talcum powder. 

Rei was staring at the scene unfolding in disbelief, but it wasn't because her good friend was being diapered in front of her. For a brief second she saw a shadowy aura emanating from Mrs. Junko. Rei blinked her eyes in shock and the strange energy she had seen was no longer visible. 

After being diapered, Usagi was helped off of the desk and onto her feet. Standing on shaky legs she was ordered to join her friends and walked bow legged back to her table. Each step looked like a chore due to how much the disposable stretched her legs out. She looked just like a cowboy who had been riding a horse for days on end. Her friends were entirely sympathetic for obvious reasons and quietly welcomed her back.

Lunch ended roughly ten minutes later and the rest of the day was more akin to an actual class. There were sing alongs with Mrs. Junko leading the class. Each girl had to repeat the verses of one, two, three and then sing their ABCs. Once the singing was finished, kids were called upon to recite a part of the alphabet or solve a math problem while a miserable Usagi fidgeted in her seat, pawing at her diaper.

Ami was called upon by the short Asian woman who had posed a simple question. The blue haired scholar hung her head, humiliated when she failed to properly solve four plus four. It was as if her brain went blank as Mrs. Junko starred at her, grinning. The class didn't hesitate to laugh at Ami and went undisciplined by the teacher who stifled a chuckle of her own. 

"Now, children. Some of my students aren't as smart as the rest of you. Who do you think these teenage girls still attend my preschool class?" Mrs. Junko asked, suppressing a laugh. 

Once again Rei could see Mrs. Junko's dark aura enveloping the small woman's form. She thought back to all those conflicting memories of her wearing a bright red skirt and sailor top, welding a bow of flames to vanquish evil beings such as Mrs. Junko. The raven haired girl knew that there was something real about these odd visions. Something that she knew to be true about herself. However, just as she was about to pinpoint the truth, it evaporated, leaving her thoughts plagued by various images of public diaperings, nap times and high chair feedings. She shook her head, trying to rid herself of these sights and looked over at her poor friend, Usagi.

The girl with the Odango style hair was violently scrubbing the front of her thick, plastic pamper. That woman had coated her friend's crotch and bottom with some kind of itching powder or, at least that was what Rei thought. Poor Usagi couldn't figure out why her diaper had been bothering her so much, maybe she was getting a rash?

Luckily, or unluckily for the girls, Usagi would say the former since she was about to be free, class was dismissed for the day and Chibi Moon stood waiting in the doorway after all the kids had left. She was wearing an upperclassmen uniform and smiled down at her diaper clad sister. 

"Has my baby sister been a good girl today?" The small, pink haired girl asked Mrs. Junko while she gazed at Usagi.

"She misbehaved and took off all of her clothes before parading around in her birthday suit. A quick spanking set her straight though." Mrs. Junko grinned again, helping the small girl unfold a giant stroller which Ikuko had left behind for Chibiusa to use.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. My mom says she's going through a phase right now."

"It's quite alright, some of these special cases do like to go nakkie sometimes. Still, I can't have it in my class, might encourage her friends to do it too, you know." The short teacher explained as she helped hoist Usagi into the stroller's seat. 

Chibi giggled as she helped buckle her own mother into the stroller. "That's good point. Thank you for helping me with the stroller. I hope you have a nice day!"

Mrs. Junko nodded and waved to the young child who was pushing her future mother out of the classroom in an oversized stroller. She couldn't hold back her laugh as she stood in the empty classroom. "It's pretty obvious who the more mature girl is in that family."

To Be Continued...

I apologize for the delay and I plan on updating this weekly until it's done, but you're enjoying the story and want to read the whole thing right now then you can. Join my fanbox and you'll gain immediate access to my anime stories. It's Christmas and it's only $5. Why not reward yourself with an early Christmas gift? You're worth $5, right,

• Cya changed the title to Diapered Deception (Updated 12-20-21)

---Later that afternoon---

Usagi had awoken sometime after arriving home. She wiped the sleep from her eyes as she looked around, seeing cribs bars all around her. The pigtailed scout recalled being pushed through the streets naked, save for a thick diaper, and then it all went blank. 'I must have fallen asleep or something on the way home.'

The blond felt a fleecy material cover her entire body as she stretched out. She was clad in a warm and fuzzy pink footie pajama, but didn't remember ever being dressed in it. That didn't trouble her, the sizable lump of warm mush in the back of her thick huggies did. 'When did I do that?'

"Ewwww!" Usagi cried out in her whiny tone of voice. "Mommmy!"

"Aww, did my little girl have a bad dream?" Ikuko cooed as she opened the door to Sailor Moon's nursery.

"Nooooo, needa new diapeee!" 

The purple haired vixen smiled. "My big girl is so talkative today."

Usagi kicked her legs, throwing her blanket off of her sleeper clad body as her mother waltzed over to her crib and lowered the bars. "Takin too looong!'

"Calm down, sweetie. There's no rush to grow up. Honestly, I should be complaining about this more than you. I'm the one who has to change your stinky butt." Ikuko chuckled as she scooped up her daughter from underneath the blond's armpits and carried her over to the changing table.

"We don't want to spread the icky poopie monster around in your diaper now, do we?" 

"Noooo." The blond replied in a pouting manner. 

"Okay, this is going to feel yucky, but mommy has to lay you down."

Usagi looked ar her mother stupidly until her large, bloated diaper hit the surface of the changing table with a loud squelch sound. In an instant that blank look vanished from Sailor Moon's face and she started crying out loud, flailing her arms and kicking her pajama covered legs in distress. 

"I warned you, meatball head. Now, don't fight mommy and I'll get you cleaned up as quickly as I can." Ikuko stuck a large, pink pacifier into her crying daughter's mouth. 

The teen started to suckle on the oversized soother with vigor and seemingly calmed down from her temper tantrum. With her oversized baby distracted, Ikuko unzipped the pink jammies and went to work changing the loaded pamper. It took half a dozen baby wipes, a fresh coat of powder and a thick, adult sized pamper, but the big blond baby was finally clean and in a fresh diaper.

Usagi now found herself in her mother's lap in nothing but a thick diaper. Unlike at school, she didn't mind being topless around her mom. It wasn't embarrassing; it was comfortable and the warm bottle of milk only added to the comfort. Sometime after the diaper her mother had carried her over to the rocking chair where she so often drank her big bottle while gently being rocked.

"Sometimes, it makes me so happy that you never grew up. Sure, wiping your butt and changing your messy diapers isn't fun, but I love these little moments we share. Seeing you so content and happy warms my heart."

Usagi smiled behind the large baby bottle at her mother. The young lady rarely received such unbridled praise and affection from her mother. 

'Wait, why wouldn't mommy shower me with love?'

Instantly a slew of memories bombarded the simpleton; her mother scolding her for failing grades while praising Chibiusa. Yet, those memories soon turned into fun filled afternoons of chatting with her girlfriends about school and boys while dressed in adult outfits. Arguments between said friends about boys followed and then a powerful vision shined brightly in her mind as she saw herself leading her friends into battle. They stood tall, dressed in big girl skirts and tops, vanquishing the forces of evil while she held her crescent wand high in the sky.

This revelation started her and caused her to accidentally leak her formula all over her chin and breasts.

"Such a messy baby girl!" Ikuko cooed as she wiped her daughter's face and perky boobs with a wet wipe. 

Poor Usagi shivered slightly, losing the incredible memory she had just reacted to. 

"I sowwy, mommy." 

"It's alright, baby. You were just daydreaming again." 

The blond looked up at her mother with a blank, almost puzzled expression. 'How could I dream if I wasn't asleep in my crib?" 

Ikuko chuckled. "Let's get your tummy filled with some yummy dinner and a nice bath afterwards to soothe that sore skin on your bottom. I swear that teacher of yours has no clue how to change a diaper."

With unknown strength Ikuko balanced her daughter on her hip as she approached the dinner table to find Chibi and Shingo scarfing down the meal she had spent the majority of the afternoon preparing.

"Really?" Ikuko asked, slightly annoyed as she sat Usagi in the oversized high chair by her chair. "You two couldn't wait for me to get your sister up from her nap?"

The youngsters continued to eat, replying with mouths full and half hearted excuses about a long day of school or how hungry they were. Even though Chibi was supposed to be the big sister now, she still took after Usagi when it came to eating.

The overworked mother sighed and sat down at her chair. She looked at her teen baby and smiled. 

"At least you can wait until mommy takes her seat." IIkuko tickled Usagi under her chin which caused a symphony of childish giggling to erupt from the teen. Once she had tired of tormenting the blond, a spoon full of baby mush was scooped out of a large jar that was sitting on the plastic tray of the high chair, and presented it to the out of breath teen baby.

"Open up for mommy!" Ikuko cooed.

Sailor Moon grinned and happily opened her mouth. She felt very hungry, even after a big bottle of formula, and waited eagerly for the spoon. Her mommy wasted no time shoveling the green colored goop into her mouth. The taste was horrible and Usagi almost spat it out upon the muck hitting her tongue.

It took a lot of effort for Ikuko to not bust up and start laughing. The faces Usagi made were absolutely priceless and definitely film worthy. Still, no matter how comical the expressions, Ikuko felt bad for her overgrowth baby. "What's the matter, baby? Don't like your num nums?"

"She probably isn't that hungry. I mean, I wouldn't want to eat that stuff." Shingo observed from his side of the table.

"I fed you pureed broccoli when you were a baby and it didn't bother you one bit."

Shingo blushed and returned to eating off of his own plate. His mother probably would slop some of that gunk on his plate too if he continued to talk about it. Chibi kept her mouth shut and didn't look at what was on her mother's tray or what was covering her face. The girl was happy with the food Ikuko cooked and knew that babies, like Usagi, couldn't eat big girl food like she could.

The meal went on in relative silence, Usagi was the only one making any noise as struggle to eat each jar. It seemed like she was getting most of it on her face and bare breasts while her siblings finished their meals. Finally, her meal was finished and Ikuko couldn't help but chastise her big baby for making such a mess.

"Next time, let's try to get some of that in your mouth and not all over your boobies." 

Chibi took it upon herself to clear the table while Shingo snuck away. It really did appear that the pink haired Senshi was the most mature child in the household and Ikuko took notice of it while wiping Usagi's face and upper body with a baby wipe.

"I really appreciate your help today. Picking up your baby sister for me and clearing the table. Thanks, Chibiusa."

The pint sized scout could only blush and nod before she called out to Ikuko, who was leaving with Usagi to the bathroom. 

"It's no problem, Auntie."

"Do me a favor." Ikuko looked back to Chibi while holding a dozing Sailor Moon on her hip. "Make sure Shingo starts his homework. I gotta wash our spoiled princess and put her down for beddie byes."

"Sure thing." 

Usagi could barely keet her eyes open as she rested her head against her mother's shoulder. She'd been stuffed with various mashed up vegetables and yummy fruits which caused her normally flat stomach to bloat outward as the girl fell into a food coma. Each step rocked her into a deeper sleep until the teen slightly came to when her mother lowered her into the warm bath water. Still, the soothing warm water only served to increase her drowsiness.

Through random moments of consciousness brought on by being scrubbed, washed, dried and then lifted from the tub, Usagi remembered being bundled up in a soft, warm towel and then taken back to her nursery. Her mother quickly diapered her in a thick, night time disposable diaper before getting her dressed into a nice fuzzy pair of pink footie pajamas that had bunny ears built into the hood. Usagi gazed up from her plush pillows and comfortable baby bedding to see her mommy smiling down at her. She leaned in to kiss her on the forehead and then raised the crib bars.

"Good night, my little meatball head!" 

To Be Continued...

you're enjoying the story and want to read the whole thing right now then you can. Join my fanbox and you'll gain immediate access to my anime stories. It's Christmas and it's only $5. Why not reward yourself with an early Christmas gift? You're worth $5, right,