LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RVA Baby Boy Wants Playmate(s)

Sir Stinkypants

Greetings, friends. I am interested in meeting fellow AB’s as well as mommies and daddies in the central Virginia area. I am an adult baby boy of 43 going on two, and I also enjoy playing the daddy role (for women primarily, but not exclusively). Looking for AB related friendships and possibly something more. Mostly just curious who is out there. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/31/2021 at 12:04 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

Still here, in RVA, looking for fellow ABDL’s. Are you here also? Will you answer the call? 

Hey are you still here, I'm in the RVA area 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2022 at 3:09 AM, BabyCat2 said:

Hey are you still here, I'm in the RVA area 

Yes, I am still in RVA. Not likely to move away anytime soon. Welcome if you are new to the area. Care to chat a little, see if we want to meet up?

Apologies that I didn’t get back with you sooner, I haven’t been on this forum for awhile…

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

Yes, I am still in RVA. Not likely to move away anytime soon. Welcome if you are new to the area. Care to chat a little, see if we want to meet up?

Apologies that I didn’t get back with you sooner, I haven’t been on this forum for awhile…

Yes I would really like to get to know you more. Are you on FB or we can always chat here as well :)