LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 7/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, mgray said:

Just wondering on the update on the next chapter. It’s been a while but hope all is going well ABalex 

Hi! Sorry, I was delayed by a few personal things. New chapter is done and waiting approval for posting. Thanks for asking! :) 

On 7/4/2021 at 12:32 AM, BobbyDrago said:

Can't wait for more but I do hope they equalize and she falls into the willing baby for the loving mommy eventually.

HMMM well that would be one way to end it. New chapter should be up tomorow or the day after

"Yes its fine, but you could do better. Like that other girl there, see? She got awards in half her classes. Maybe ask her how she did it?"

"But dad, I tried my best! I studied really hard!"

"Did you? I remember a lot of nights you were out, then a lot of missed assignments. I bet she didn't miss any."

Matilda looked at her father, and at the girl he was pointing to. She knew her, the girls name was Rebecca. Matilda looked at her with her neat, ironed dress, red hair tied back... then at herself in her bunny with her own hair in pigtails. They were the same age, but everything from the way she dressed to the way she talked just seemed more mature, and she had the grades to back it up.

"Look all I'm saying is you did fine this semester, but think of how much better you could do next one? Maybe talk to different people who got A's and see how they did it."

"Alright daddy, I'll talk to her."

Matilda looked at her from down the hall. She was sitting by her locker, reading. 

"Ummm, give me a minute guys," she said to her friends.

She walked down the hall, and in a rare moment for her, felt shy. She walked down quietly. When she neared the girl, she breathed in heavily, and did her best upbeat, social persona.

"Hi!" she said. "I'm Matilda!"

"Yes, I know. We've been in six classes together." Rebecca said without looking up from her book.

"Right," she said. Bad start. "Well ummm... what are you doing?"

"Reading."

Matilda kicked herself. "RIght. I can see that."

"Then why did you ask?"

"I..."

The girl rolled her eyes and sighed, then looked at Matilda. "What do you want? Some kind of prank or joke?"

"No I..."

"Alright then. I'm trying to read. Go away."

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out some time?"

She laughed. "Right. With you and your dumb friends? Why would I want that? Go away."

"My friends aren't" she was about to say "dumb", but realized the conversation wasn't going anywhere. "Ok, bye."

Rebecca didn't respond as she walked away.

"Alright, you should all have your tests back by now. Remember, no sharing marks with each other."

"For our next assignment, I'm going to be breaking you off into pairs. These groups were assigned randomly because I want you to work with each other and not just pair off with your one friend. So, first pair, Earon and Roger, next, Alex and Kacey..." As their names were called, students got up and began moving to their partner's desks.

The teacher went on, but Matilda ignored the names. She looked excitedly at her test. 78%! A B+! No it wasn't her best mark, but accounting was one of her worst subjects, and she had been struggling. This would definitely boost her marks and mean she was all but guaranteed to pass. 

"Matilda and Rebecca," the teacher said.

Matilda looked up from her test, then across the room at Rebecca. Rebecca sunk her head into her hands, noticeably disappointed, and a few people giggled. She got up and walked over. 

Matilda watched her nervously. She knew the girl didn't like her, but hopefully they could get along. If it went well, it might mean her marks go up even further.

Rebecca settled her binder on the desk beside Matilda and sat down with a sigh. "Alright, look, I want to do well on this to keep my average. I don't need you lowering my..." Her eyes went wide. "Is that your test? 78%?!"

"Yes it is," Matilda said proudly. Hopefully that would smooth things over.

Rebecca reached into her binder and took out her own test. She showed Matilda her the front, where "95%" was written in big numbers. "This isn't fair," she said. "I always work so hard then other people come in and ruin it for me. I'm going to talk to the teacher. I don't want to fail because some preppy girl doesn't want to work. This isn't fair." She said again.

Matilda hung her head.

Matilda jumped up and down with the other new cheerleaders, laughing. They had just been accepted onto the team- only a handful out of dozens of applicants. 

Matilda smiled. She thought back about her years at school, her parents, the pressure... They always wanted her to be a straight A student so she could get a scholarship. They reminded her of the cost of university and how hard it was these days, and told her horror stories about millennials who would spend decades in debt and never afford a home.

However, try as she might, she never got the marks they wanted. If she wanted a scholarship, she needed to do it a different way. 

As it happened, her school had one. The cheerleading team was one of the most prestigious in the area. They constantly won competitions and had made it to nationals several times. If she played it well, a spot on the team could mean an athletic scholarship to a good university, then graduating with less debt, and then... The future was hard to tell, but she was on the right track. 

The team walked out to the front of the school and chatted as they waited for their parents to come to pick them up. The air outside was warm and clear, and scented from the woods nearby the school. The sun was setting and the shadows reached toward her. The students got picked up one after another, and the group dwindled. 

Another person was coming out of the school. Matilda saw the door open, and Rebecca came out, followed by a few others.

"Oh, Rebecca," she said, confused. "Were you at try outs? I didn't see you."

"Try outs?" she replied. She looked quizzically at Matilda, then glanced up and down her outfits. She laughed. "Oh. Cheerleading. Of course you're a cheerleader. No, I was at Model U.N. You know, for people who aren't... cheerleader types." She laughed, and the others laughed with her.

Two cars pulled up, and Matilda recognized her father's black Mercedes. Her father, a tall man with a short trimmed beard, hit a button to open the door. She got in, the thrill of making the team slightly lessened.

Her father looked out the window. "Hey, isn't that that Rebecca girl?" He pointed forward to an older red sedan, slightly damaged, where Rebecca was climbing in. "She was always a smart girl. Why can't you make friends like that? Maybe she could help you, and you could get into school with an academic scholarship. Along with your cheerleading, I mean."

"Yeah, I..." she saw the girl climb in to the smaller car, and her skirt rode up as she bent over. For a brief second, she noticed something white and thick poking out. She tried to determine what it was, but before she could be sure of what she saw, Rebecca smoothed down her skirt.

Her dad was still happy she made the team, but she still knew her parents always wanted her to be a more academic type, like Rebecca. They'd celebrate and she'd get her scholarship, but deep down she'd always feel like she disappointed them, even if they didn't show it. Why was it so important? And why couldn't she be more like Rebecca, the star student? And what was it she had seen...

A diaper. It was a diaper. Of course it was. The memory came back.  Rebecca, the girl who had always looked down on her and made her feel like she was worthless, wore diapers. She had seen them at university, which she had already gotten into.  These were all dreams, or memories, and happened a long time ago. In the real world, she could finally get back at her. Rebecca might think she was so smart and Matilda was so stupid, but at least she could go a day without wetting the bed. She began to laugh, though she knew the laughter was still making up for the rest. 

Matilda woke up from the terrible dreams. Not just dreams, memories, and shockingly clear and accurate when she saw them. She felt tears forming, and fought them back. It was like a collection of her worst moments, all replayed, and it was tough remembering. She felt shame deep inside her, embaressment from all the times people had looked down on her, made fun of her, thought she was dumb... but at least she didn't wear diapers.

Her alarm went off. It was time to get up anyway. She sat up, and...

She stopped, wondering what the strange feeling was. Something felt damp. 

(Longer section to make up for the delay. Hope you all enjoy! :) Thanks for reading, there will be more soon!)

• Thanks 1
On 7/10/2021 at 4:17 AM, BobbyDrago said:

Wow Rebecca really is just a bitch forget what I said Rebecca was getting what she deserved.

Yes that does seem to be the case ? whether she deserved it is a question though, this was very harsh lol

She put her hand under her blankets. Had she been crying? No, there was way too much, and it smelt like...

"No!" she said, throwing back the blankets. She turned on the light and saw a wide damp spot on her bed. "Oh no non no no..." she repeated, but the answer was obvious. 

She had wet the bed. Soaked it, in fact, like a toddler. Or like Rebecca, the thought came. Except that Rebecca would have been wearing a diaper. I may not be the smartest, but at least I don't wear diapers, the slightly re-phrased thought came back into her head. 

She began to panic, trying to think of how it could have happened. She had been drinking the night before, but that never caused her to...

The door swung open, and she threw the blanket back over her bed as fast as she could. "Well well well, what do we have hear?" Rebecca said in a smug voice. She was in her pajamas, with her back pack on and her phone out. The obvious bulge of her diaper under her pants told Matilda she was wet.

"I...Uhhh..." Matilda decided her best bet was to try to pretend it didn't happen and take control as soon as possible. "None of your business! What are you doing in my room without permission, diaper girl? You want me to spread those photos?"

She could have sworn Rebecca smiled before going into a face of horror. Even then, it seemed weaker then before. "No, I don't want that! Sorry Ma'am!"

"You better be! Anyway, how did you get in?"

"The door was unlocked. You said to meet you in the morning."

"Right." She had come back to the room drunk the night before, and often left it unlocked when she did. It was definitely possible. Still...

Rebecca was glancing down toward her bed and smirking. Matilda stepped toward her and raised her voice. "Hey! Diaper girl! Do you need a change? Let me check that diaper!"

"Yes ma'am," Rebecca said passively. She pulled down her pants, exposing her underwear for inspection. 

Matilda looked down at it. "Seems you once again earned your place as out little... diaper girl." Normally Matilda liked to switch up the names she called her in order to get the best reactions, and realized using the same honestly uncreative nickname three times in a row was not normal, but her mind was elsewhere. "Potty pants," would probably have been better. She hoped Rebecca didn't notice. "Bring me a diaper. You're obviously too much of a baby to take care of yourself, you need someone more mature and intelligent to change you."

Once again, she could have sworn Rebecca fought back a smile. "Shall I lay on your bed so you can change me, Ma'am?"

"Yes... I mean no. Actually I have no time."

"Really Ma'am? I thought you didn't have your first class until 10? I'm sure it wouldn't take long, I'm perfectly fine to lay down and let you change me. I really learned my lesson last night, and I know who deserves to be in charge." She began to move toward the bed and reach for the covers.

"No!" Matilda pushed her hand back. "Uhhh I gave you an order diaper girl! Don't make me make you stand in the corner!" She cursed herself again, she felt like the words were being forced out. "Besides, I don't want to touch your disgusting diapers."

"Yes I understand. Pissing yourself overnight really is gross."

"I... yeah." Rebecca was acting strangely, and Matilda couldn't pinpoint what it was. Could she know? If that were the case, she'd probably be fighting back. Either way, Matilda felt that Rebecca was no where near as worried as she normally was, and wanted to drive the point home.

"You know what? You are right," Matilda said. "Its really gross that you wet yourself like that. Plus, you messed yourself on Friday. So..." she walked toward her closet and took out both bags of diapers, the normal white ones and the printed ones. "Today I want you in double... no triple diapers. First two white ones then a printed cushies diaper over it. Someone who is such a baby like you should have a proper baby diaper to go with it, not white adult diapers. If anyone sees, I want them to know you are wearing it because your an incompetent baby." Once again repetitive, but it drove the point home. She took the diapers out and handed them to Rebecca.

That got her attention. Rebecca's eyes went wide for a second. "Oh really..." she started, then stopped. She took the offered diapers in her hands. "Alright Ma'am. I will do that. Obviously someone like me who can't control themselves should be in printed baby diapers. Thick ones too, so they can't be hidden behind skirts."

"I... yes." Matilda wondered why she agreed so readily. "Also, I know the weather is getting colder but that is no excuse to hide what you are. I want you in your short skirts or tight pants. Let me see before you go to class."

"Shall I just come in again when ready?"

"No! Knock then come in."

"Alright." She shoved the diapers in her back back and turned to leave. She then stopped and tilted her head up. "Say, does it smell funny in here? Its a smell I know but can't quite put my finger on."

"Obviously you are smelling your own soaking wet diapers, Ms. Potty Pants. Now go!" She spanked Rebecca hard.

"Ah, of course. I will see you soon."

The door slammed shut, and Matilda sat down on her bed, breathing hard. That had been close. Rebecca really did seem to be acting different, and she wondered if she knew. She told herself it was impossible, Rebecca would have said something. Still... she had her phone out. One photo of her in a soaked bed could completely switch the game around.

She stood up and forced her sheets into a laundry bag. Most people would be going to class soon. If she played her cards right, no one would see. That would take care of one problem. 

She looked at the bed. That left a second, much worse problem. Was it better to cover it incase someone came in? Or to leave it uncovered and open the window so it aired out? Was there something made for this kind of problem? She went through her phone, trying to find a solution.

There was a knock at the door. She sprang up and threw her spare blanket over the damp spot, then went to the door.

Rebecca was standing in it and walked in. As demanded, she was wearing a short skirt, and Matilda could see the bulge of her triple thick diaper underneath. 

"New blankets ma'am? Something wrong with the last ones?" she asked.

Matilda's mind raced. "Just cleaning. Something mature adults do once in a while."

"Of course ma'am." Rebecca put a hand to her face. Was she smirking!?

"Now. Skirt up. Let me check your diapers, baby girl."

Rebecca lifted her skirt, and Matilda saw the purple stripes and little designs of the 'adult baby' diaper she had made her wear. Though realistically she could already tell it was layered, she made a point of pulling it forward and counting each one. She then reached around and patted Rebecca on her diaper's rear and dropped the skirt. "Good baby," she said. "Obeying well. And don't you look so cute! You know I can see your widdle pampers peaking out from beneath your skirt even now, right?"

That got the right reaction Rebecca blushed and hung her head down. "Yes ma'am," she said.

Matilda turned her to face a her mirror and pointed at where the bottom of the padding was visible. "Are you sure? You see it there? Because I'm sure everyone else will."

Rebecca looked and blushed deeper. "Yes ma'am."

Matilda could sense Rebecca's changing mood. She couldn't tell if the signs of defiance earlier were real imagined, but after the dreams from the night before and the horrible discovery in the morning, she wasn't taking any chances. She  decided to drive the point home and ensure the girl would never show pride or stand up to her again.

She forcibly turned Rebecca around. "Now look back at the mirror. See how your pwetty little diapies stick out? See how you can tell? Do you think anyone walking behind you will have any doubt what your wearing?"

Rebecca shook her head. "No ma'am."

"Good baby. You think anyone will miss the crinkling of your triple thick baby diapers? I could hear you coming from down the hall."

"No ma'am."

"Good. Then I want you to go out today and attend every class you have.  Be a good little baby, and spend all day wearing those same diapers. No potty, no changes until tonight.  I want you to spend all day wondering if anyone notices your crinkly behind or the cute padding sticking out. Take your lunch in the dining room when its at the most crowded, and spend your breaks and spares in the library or courtyard, no going back to your room to hide. Oh, and take the stairs, no elevator."

Rebecca raised her eyebrows. "Stairs?" she asked.

"Yes. I want you going up the stairs so anyone behind you can get a good upskirt view of them."

"I see," she blushed deeper.

"Oh, and take a picture after each accident and sent it to me. Wet and messy. Take them in the public bathrooms, in front of the mirror, not in a stall, and with your skirt completely off. You can pull down the top two diapers for the photo, then back up for a second. I will be checking your diapers when you come back to see if you missed any, and you better not have."

She could tell Rebecca was squirming. Her eyes were watering, and she looked like she wanted to cry. "Are we done then? You'll be a good baby and follow your orders?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good baby. Now go!" she smacked Rebecca on the behind.

"Ow!" she shouted, and rubbed it. "Wait, Matilda?" she asked.

"Yes little diaper girl?"

"Why are you doing this to me? I mean, you've done so much before, but never like this."

Matilda smiled at her. "Awww. Did it make you upset little one? I'm just making sure we all know who is in charge."

Rebecca looked at her in the eye, and for a moment she thought she saw the resistance in her eyes again. "Yes, I suppose we will see whose in charge."

She kept looking at her, and Matilda felt her expression go from imposing to confused. She quickly blocked it and put on her best poker face, then spanked Rebecca gain. "Now go baby girl. I'll see you in the afternoon class. You better be sitting right at the front with a seat saved for me, and you better be good and stinky."

Rebecca huffed and walked out.

• Like 4

Matilda hummed to herself as she walked to class, the morning's issues behind her. Her plan to hide the nights... mistakes... went off without a hitch. A spare in the morning meant she had easy access to the washing machine, and some baking powder bought at a corner store had cleared out any sign of dampness on her bed. A vacuum and a day in the air and sun had done the rest, and no one would ever know she wet herself. She had told  herself to be careful to go to the bathroom after drinking heavily, and was sure she'd never have the same problem again.

More importantly, the rest of her day reinforced her control over her favorite diapered toy in the best way. Picture after picture had come in to her phone from Rebecca's, first of soaked diapers, then of full, and each time ending with the humiliatingly printed, triple thick diapers. She pictured her standing in the bathroom, nervously taking off her skirt and snapping photos, praying that no one would come in, then going back to class to sit in her mess and pray no one notice the smell as she tried to concentrate in her itchy diapers. She pictured her waddling through the halls, thick diaper peaking out from under her skirt, hoping no one could hear the crinkle, and wondering if every giggle was directed at her behind. She could only imagine the girl's humiliation, and it was a delicious though. She rode the feelings of power. Especially after the previous night's dreams, it felt good to be in control and to be the one humiliating Rebecca instead of vise versa, in a way Rebecca could never do back to her.

She turned into the large auditorium like classroom, where the professor was already setting up. She saw Rebecca, sitting front row center as instructed, smiled, and walked toward her. 

Walking in front of a class was always fun for her, especially in jam packed classrooms where she couldn't help but rub up against people. Dressed in her tightest, lowest cut pants, she had always revelled in the boys looks. She didn't care if high waisted pants were in style now, she wanted them all to see the top of her underwear, and loved knowing that every time she bent over in front of them (which she did as often as she could) they'd be staring. That, combined with her tight and equally low cut shirts, was designed to attract the exact opposite type of attention as Rebecca might get. The two added to the fun- knowing Rebecca would be blushing, worried if anyone noticed her, while she herself went out of her way for attention.

She got to Rebecca and sat down as the professor began to speak. She looked down to Rebecca's legs and saw the swollen padding under her skirt. Rebecca folded her legs and closed them as tight as the padding would allow, which wasn't much. More importantly, though she was in thickly layered diapers, Matilda could still detect the faint smell of them. She smirked at Rebecca and waved a hand in front of her nose without speaking. Rebecca blushed and hung her head.

The professor droned on about something to do with psychology, oddly mixed with cosmetics. Matilda never really paid attention to this class, it was normally boring and pointless, and she'd just steal Rebecca's notes later. She held her phone down beneath the desk and switched between glancing at it and pretending to pay attention.

The feeling came on quicker then she could have imagined. She was drinking water, and hadn't even had coffee that day. However, her bladder began aching, begging for release. She squirmed, folding her legs and looking desperatly at the clock. It was a full half hour until class ended.

She tried to calm herself. It was only a half hour, she could hold it that long.

She gasped. The pressure suddenly doubled, and she felt a bit squirt into her pants.

She raised a hand. "Excuse me, miss?"

The teacher turned on her. "EXCUSE ME STUDENT. I was speaking. Just raising your hand doesn't give you permission to speak, wait until you are called and don't interrupt. Other people are trying to learn. Now, if we apply the eyeshadow, we can see a decrease in rates of anxiety. We know this isn't just a random correlation because..."

Matilda kept her hand up as the professor prattled on. The professor- Matilda had forgotten her name, if she ever learned it to begin with- liked to draw things out before responding. She liked control, a feeling Matilda normally would identify with, but in this moment was infuriating.

Another squirt, and with it, something far, far worse. She gasped as a loud spurt of gas escaped, without warning, into her pants.

A few people around her giggled and she blushed. Another came, then another, and she felt her stomach turn over on itself. If she didn't get to a bathroom fast, a bit of wetness would be the last of her problems.

People were definitely beginning to notice. The sounds came loud and fast, and the smell came right after. She almost gagged, it was almost as bad as Rebecca's diapers.

Speaking of her diaper girl, she looked at the red head and noticed her smiling. More farts came, and Rebecca smirked more with each one. When she noticed Matilda looking, she waved a hand in front of her face, imitating Matilda's own earlier action. Rage built inside of her, but before she could even think of what to do about it, her stomach turned again even worse, and she felt herself wet a bit more.

"Miss Tweedledee," she guessed at the name from her curving writing on the board. Matilda wasn't a fan of cursive, though she was about to curse if she didn't get the woman's attention. "I need to go, please!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" the professor shouted. "You see anyone else making a scene?"

"No," she squeaked.

"Then sit down and pay attention, or I'll have you come to the board to answer a question in front of the class. From your last test scores, you REALLY don't want that," she finished, and the class burst out laughing.

Matilda sank back down, face burning at the slight. Since when did professors say stuff like that to students? She'd have to report her, perhaps tell her paren...

The thought was interrupted by another squirt and more farts. She looked at the clock. Only twenty minutes left, she told herself, but she knew her time was running out faster. Worse, people were laughing all around her. 

"YOU! STUDENT!" the professor said, and Matilda was glad she clearly didn't learn names either. "Are you the one making all this commotion? Normally its your red-haired friend" - and another name she didn't remember, of a top student too- "and now its you. Do you think this is funny?"

"No," Matilda said. The shouting had brought the class to silence and drawn the attention to her, and her bottom chose that moment to let out the loudest fart yet. The entire class erupted, and Matilda doubled over and began gasping and moaning as more came.

"OUT!" the professor shouted. "Enough of your jokes! I won't have my class be distracted by a D level student!"

"C!" Matilda said, but was already running out. She heard Rebecca's voice speaking afterward, but didn't bother to listen to what she said. 

She stumbled around the hallway. She had to find a bathroom, fast. She glanced down the hall way and power walked, clenching her legs together, toward the bathroom. She reached the door.

The feeling stopped. All of it. A second ago she was doubled over, minutes away from simultaneously pissing and crapping her pants, and as soon as she touched the bathroom it was gone.

She stood still and caught her breath. There was nothing. The signs of it were still there. She had clearly been sweating and there was a small damp spot on the front of her pants. However, none of the feeling was.

She looked back toward the class. There was no point in going back, it was almost over. More importantly, she couldn't. She shuddered. She didn't want to show her face in there right now, and considered dropping the class all together later.

She walked toward the stairwell leading outside when she heard footsteps. She turned to see Rebecca.

She glared. Once again she needed to regain control, and she couldn't let that hand wave go unpunished. "Hello DIAPER GIRL," she said, louder then normal. "I thought I smelled you coming. What are you doing out of class, people get sick of your stench?"

In return, Rebecca just smiled. "Are you sure that is the attitude you want to take right now, MA'AM?" The last word was so drenched in sarcasm that Matilda was rendered speechless.

"I... I don't..." she stopped herself. She needed control, now more then ever. She took out her phone. "You better change your attitude or those pictures are getting sent RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW." She normally didn't swear, but she was desperate.

Rebecca laughed. She LAUGHED. Matilda stared, wondering what it could mean.

"Go ahead, try it. See if you can," she said.

Matilda felt her mouth hang open, then reached for her phone. "Oh yeah, I'll show you! I will," she cut off when she looked at it. 

The pictures were gone. Hundreds of photos, saved in different locations, all gone. She checked her messages from Rebecca, where she knew she had received diapered photos just that day, and many before it, and nothing. She checked the cloud, nothing.

She looked quizzically at Rebecca. "How did you, what did you do?"

"Never you mind, this will all make sense later. Come on, lets go outside," she took Matilda by the hand and took her down the stairs and toward the door.

A bewildered Matilda let herself be lead "Why are we going outside?" she asked.

Rebecca laughed. "To be fair to the janitors." When she saw Matilda's confusion, she patted her head. "Don't worry dumb dumb, you'll see?"

"How..." she stopped. She wanted to get angry at the condescension and insults, but couldn't raise the courage. She took some satisfaction in checking to ensure that part of her plan had worked. From behind, anyone who was looking could easily see Rebecca was diapered, and the crinkling filled the halls. Even the smell was faintly there, though she wasn't as happy about that as she walked behind her.

Rebecca dragged her outside. They walked away from the building, and she stopped and turned to face her.

"What's going on?" Matilda asked.

"'What's going on' is that I'm done being your victim. Its MY turn now."

"Oh? How DARE you... OOOF!" the words were cut off as she doubled over, and the cramps and aches came back full force. "How!?"

"Oh can't you tell? No, I guess your dumb little brain would never be able to figure it out. Here, let me show you."

Matilda watched as she brought up a closed fist. She opened her hand, and the cramps stopped. She closed it, and they came back. She repeated the motion three times, finally leaving Matilda aching worse then ever.

"How are you doing that?" She asked, desperate. 

"Oh, you know," she shrugged her shoulders, then smiled. "Magic."

"That's impossible!" more farts escaped from her.

"I thought so too, but it turns out such things exist. More importantly, the people that have them got sick of your bullying too, so they gave me control over you. I can make you feel fine," the feelings went away "fill your bladder" the ache came back "and the other end." Matilda moaned as her guts turned. "I can make you do anything I want in that, from those sounds you were making in the classroom to wetting and messing yourself as much as I want."

"So, we are going to go back to your room, and I'm going to take my own diapers back. You will call your friends off of me, say you are done with your bullying. Then, you are going to get those pretty little printed diapers you got to humiliate me, and you are going to put one on and pose for a whole lot of ADORABLE pictures. After that, you are going to start wearing them, everywhere, every day.  You will go online and order more in bulk, because I will make sure you need them." To make her threat clear, she squeezed her hand tighter, and Matilda felt more liquid come out. "Otherwise, I'll make you wet and mess yourself so much you won't be able to make it through the first five minutes of each class. Also, you'll be calling ME "ma'am" from now on. So, say "I'm your little potty pants bitch who needs diapers, ma'am", and lets go back to your room."

Matilda glared. "NO! There is no way I... OOOOF!" she was silenced by another cramp.

Rebecca made a mocking pout face. "Oh, still complaining? Still not sure? I'll help you out. Lets begin with a nice, fun video of you pissing your pants on campus." She pointed the camera of her phone at Matilda.

Matilda's eyes went wide. "No! Please!" she said. She raised a hand toward Rebecca. "I... NOOO!!!" She lowered her hand to her groin as a stream of piss poured out and soaked her pants. She felt the warm liquid drain down and tried to pull her away, but Rebecca held her other hand in place. Soon she was standing in a growing puddle of her own urine, but it showed no sign of stopping.

The shame hit her harder then the warmth. All her pride shattered, and all her time looking down on Rebecca and making fun of her came back to her. She began to cry, feeling even more embarrassed as she did.

Finally it stopped. "Good, have we learned our lesson, diaper girl? Will you say it? Or do I have to make you mess your pants too?"

"Please don't," she sobbed in reply.

Rebecca raised her eyebrows. "Oh no? I can have you standing here, crapping yourself so much you can't go anywhere, until classes end and every student comes by to see the poor widdle cheerleader who belongs in diapers. Or, you can give in and say what I want."

"Ok, ok," she said. "What do i have to say?"

Rebecca shook her head. "What a poor, dumb little cheerleader. Can't even remember a simple sentence. It was "I'm your soggy pants bitch who needs diapers, ma'am." On camera, now, or you mess yourself too and everyone sees it."

Matilda sobbed. "I'm your little soggy pants bitch who needs diapers, ma'am."

Rebecca smiled and patted her head. "Good girl. Now," she clenched her fist.

Matilda gasped and doubled over. She first heard, then felt, herself mess her pants. "NO NO NO!" she said. She looked up tearfully at Rebecca. "Why did you do that? I did as you said!"

Rebecca nodded. "And as I promised, I won't leave you hear crapping your pants until the classes end and people see. Instead, I'm taking you back to the dorms so I can diaper you, for good." She crinkled her nose. "After you shower of course, stinky pants."

"Oh," Matilda whimpered.

"Anyway," Rebecca continued. "Who are you to get mad that I went back? I seem to remember fulfilling more then enough "favours" for you while you still lorded it over me, isn't that right?" When Matilda didn't answer, she felt her guts turn again. "ISN"T THAT RIGHT?" Rebecca repeated.

"Yes Ma'am! I'm sorry! Please don't do that again."

"Good. Now come on Ms. Brownbottom, lets get you diapered and ready for your new life."

Matilda could sob in reply as she waddled beside her.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Matilda shuddered as she dropped the soaked and swollen diaper diaper into a trash can and walked away. This semester was NOT going as she planned. Then again, "magic witch gives my enemy super powers that control my bladder then delete the pictures I was using as blackmail over her" wasn't exactly something that she had expected to plan for. Of course neither was realizing her enemy was incontinent and using the knowledge to blackmail her into doing homework, but that unexpected twist was more in her favor then against, so she was willing to accept it.

Which led her to her current predicament. Rebecca, as expected, made her soak her diaper as she slept. She could sometimes get through a day without Rebecca exploiting her control, but she seemed insistent on making her a chronic bed wetter.

Wetter... or worse. She cringed as she rubbed hand sanitizer on her hand. Not really necessary through three layers of plastic bags, but she couldn't get the thought out of her hand. 

She looked over her shoulders. Worse was that it was out in the open. Thankfully the only person around was a solitary brown haired girl who winked as she passed. The girl was far away as she did it, so she doubted anyone knew.

Of course, it would be nice if she could do this more privately. Rebecca seemed an expert in disposing of dirty diapers, which she supposed came with years of experience.  Unfortunately, she wasn't quick to share her secrets, and Matilda wasn't willing to feed her ego and further then her new powers already had. So, the conundrum. Throw the diapers out in her own trash can, and her room smelled horrible all day. Through it out in the her dorm bathroom's trash, and the small gap and clear bags would make it obvious someone in the building was wearing them, and there weren't too many people to narrow it down too. 

That left taking it out, as carefully as possible, in her back pack for one of the larger trash cans. The problem was that meant throwing out diapers in the middle of an open yard or in a more public bathroom. This time, it was a single large, thankfully covered, trash can and the juncture of five paved pathways and between an equal number of tall dorm buildings. That, unfortunately, was her best bet if she didn't want to walk across the entire campus with her back pack smelling like a dirty diaper. She did her best to hide it behind other trash and layers of bags, but all she needed was one snoopy person wondering what she was doing every morning, or an over zealous guard assuming she was throwing out drugs and demanding to check.

"Matilda!'

Matilda jumped up. She fought back a terrified expression and forced a more confident smile. She turned toward her friends.

"Hi Vanessa! Erica! Samantha! How are you?"

"We're fine," Erica said, sounding confused. "What are you doing? What were you throwing out?"

"Ewww does something smell, like, REALLY bad in that?" Venessa said as she leaned over it.

"Uhhh... nothing!"

"What?"

"I mean..." she put her confident face back on. She was the alpha. She was in charge. She definitely wasn't diapers because her former victim had gained control over her bowels, requiring her to dispose of a soaked diaper in the morning, as that would be insane "None of your business. What are you three up to? And what are you doing Venessa, trying to be a garbage collector?"

Venessa jumped up from her investigation of the garbage. "No!"

"We're just wondering if somethings changed recently. You've been acting strangely, not talking as much, dressing differently, and you totally dropped our entire thing against Rebecca!"

"Well I ummm..." She kept trying to force her confident look. "I just thought Rebecca had had enough. Don't you think we were a bit harsh on her just because she has to wear diapers?" Classic misdirection.

They looked back and forth from each other. "No." They said in unison.

"Yeah, like, if she has to wear diapers then I don't see why we can't make fun of her. Its pathetic!" Erica said.

"Yeah what a loser!" Vanessa added, and they all laughed.

Matilda forced herself to laugh along with them and groaned inwardly. Frankly, she was surprised Erica could use a word like "pathetic." She didn't exactly pick her friends by their intelligence, smart ones were harder to manipulate. However, even they would eventually catch on. If there was one thing they would notice, it was changing clothing styles, which unfortunately her desire to hide her diapers made necessary.

"Yeah totally," Matilda said. "Anyway I..." she was cut off by a loud sound. It took her a second to realize it was coming from her diaper.

"What was that?" Erica said, wrinkling her nose.

"Nothing. Anyway, I..." another one, louder.

"Again! Did you hear that."

"Probably a bird. I.... EEPP!" The third one made Matilda jump a bit, and she felt her stomach turned. 

She gritted her teeth. "Alright alright Rebecca," she thought. Thankfully, it had only been gas, but she was clearly giving her a warning.

"Yeah do you smell that?" Vanessa added.

"I need to get going to my..." she jumped again, and this time felt herself beginning to slowly wet herself. "I need to go!" She waddled as fast as she could away, leaving a trio of her surprised friends wrinkling their noses behind her.

As soon as she passed, the feeling in her stomach, as well as the stream going into her diaper, ended. She looked back over her shoulder and at the dorm building she shared with Rebecca. She looked at the windows going up each floor. There she was, smiling and watching her. Rebecca gave a small wave, and Matilda glowered. She turned... and felt her stomach turn as well. She turned back and waved, and the feeling subsided. The end result was her diaper was slightly damp, but, for the most part, clean. Better yet, so far it was odor free. She supposed Rebecca didn't want her near her former clique, and could have done far worse to prevent it.

She headed to her next class, glaring at nothing. While she hated her current circumstance, she had to admit Rebecca had so far been... reasonable, for lack of a better word. It was hard to decide what counted as reasonable in the circumstances. "Former victim of of bullying and blackmail due to being incontinent and diapered suddenly given magic powers that control the bully's bowls" wasn't something that happened enough to establish norms. For the life of her, she couldn't think of any mention of it at all in her etiquette classes.

That being said, though she normally expected to 'wet the bed' and at least one change a day, Rebecca had been easy on her. She had asked for a copy of Matilda's schedule, which made her nervous at first, but then she noticed the pattern. Rebecca never made her mess or wet heavily in public, and most of her 'accidents' happened when she was off or at the end of classes right before breaks. Right there, she could have completely humiliated her in front of her friends, but she settled on just teasing her.

Her first class that day was a fairly easy English one. The room was small as far as classrooms went, and was painted in warm hues with posters for books and writers along the walls. She had always liked the English department classrooms. Outwardly she would tell people they looked geeky with all the book posters, but in reality they were a lot nicer to be in then most of the cold cement and white walled rooms.

She sat down and took a seat close to the front. A brunette in all black walked in and walked toward her desk. She winked at Matilda and sat down, and Matilda realized it was the same girl who had passed her near the trash can earlier.

"Why do you keep win..." she began, but the girl shushed her, smiled, and pointed to the front of the classroom, where the professor, a grey haired woman with glasses, began to speak.

"So there has been a slight change to our curriculum," she began. "Unfortunately there were too many people accepted into this class by one, which means one of you will be transferred to a new program, starting this week."

The students gasped and murmured at the strange news.

"This program will be our our "Children and Baby Literature," program."

"What..." Matilda said under her breath. The brunette shushed her and winked at her again.

"The student in question will remain in this class, but instead of reading and presenting on the normal curriculum at the set times, they will be giving bi weekly presentations on a new set of books."

Matilda's mouth hung open. This couldn't be serious. It sounded ridiculous, but somehow she knew who the student was going to be.

"As part of a random selection determined by throwing liubo sticks, and the name that came up was Matilda. Matilda, please prepare a presentation on "The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar" for next Friday. The next will be "Diapers Are Forever." You will be reading both in front of the class."

The girl beside her giggled behind her mouth and looked at her. Matilda stared in disbelief.

"Sorry. 'NOT Forever'. Well? Matilda? Did you understand?"

"Yes, uhh... ma'am." She had forgotten the professor's name. "I will do that."

"Do you think you can manage a book like that?" This time the rest of the class giggled as well. The professor held up two books, both with bright colored covers.

"Yes, ma'am." 

The professor handed them to the student in the front of the class, and they got passed back to Matilda.

• Like 5

The rest of the day followed the same theme. In her math class, she was told she had been moved into an pre school education prep class that had her constantly repeat basic addition questions and count to ten, all on sheets with cute little pictures, supposedly so she'd better capable of teaching it. In order to practice, she was made to stand in front of the class and count slowly from one to ten, then answer a series of painfully simple questions. It ended with the teacher holding up various numbers of toys, all from 1-10, and having her respond with their number as quickly as possible. The class was clearly amused by it, and cheered at a mockingly loud volume for correct answers to simple questions. 

What made it worse, however, was when she got it wrong.

She squeezed her eyes shut trying to cut out the memory. She had been standing centered in front of the class, with all eyes on her. So far, she had been answering questions well. She glanced at the laughing classmates, and came over that strange brunette who winked at her.

"Well Matilda?" the professor asked.

"What?" she hadn't heard his quesiton.

"Whats ___________" the rest sounded like giberish.

"I don't understand," she replied. The class giggled.

The professor sighed. "I said what's ____________" he said louder?

"What does that mean?" she asked. The class laughed again.

"What part is confusing you? You understand those numbers? "

"I... no?"

"Come in, I give this question to kindergarteners and they find it easy. ____________"

No words came to her mouth. It felt like there was a fog in her mind when she tried to think of it.

"Matilda, count to ten."

She felt butterflies. Why was such an easy question making her nervous? "One, Two, Four..." The class erupted in laughter.

"No."

She cursed herself. She had simply misspoke, but at the worse possible moment. "I mean one, two, three, four, si I mean five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten."

The class cheered annoyingly loud, as if she had just given the performance of her life.

"Good. So what's five plus three?"

Suddenly all his pervious questions came back clear in her head, and she didn't understand why she hadn't understood it before. This one was easy, she didn't even need to think about it. "Four!" she shouted out confidently, and the class laughed.

"No."

"I mean eight!" she said. The class cheered and the teacher nodded, and continued on with more embarrassingly simple questions. She got them right, but the moment of 

Even after that, the trend didn't end. In her film and television media class she was put in a similar program to the English class which focused on shows made for ages 1-3. Her animation class had her focus on a "90s cartoons" section made entirely up of Rugrats. An email informed her her final project in her one required health class was on causes of incontinence.  Each strange, innocent from the outside but humiliating in context change convinced her there was something going on. Did Rebecca have more power then she let on? Was there someone else who was controlling these things?

"Sorry I've been shushing you, but you know you can't talk in class sweetie. The teacher will get mad!"

Matilda was leaving her business class, where she had, in an almost too obvious move, been assigned a project on the history of disposable diaper sales. That meant she was back to the cement and white wall approach the sections that though decorations were too 'artsy' favored. Students passed by her, including a large number of business students who insisted on going to classes in suits or nice dresses. It was an atmosphere she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Matilda turned a disgusted face toward the source of the obnoxiously sweet voice, which, as it turned out, was the same brunette she had seen earlier. In fact, she had been seeing her all day. She had been in every class Matilda was in, and always began and ended it by making eye contact and winking at her.

"Don't talk to me like that! And who are you?"

She shrugged. "No one important sweetie."

"Have you been following me? I've never saw you in my classes before today, but suddenly your in every one! And why do you keep winking at me?"

"Oh wow! What an observant girl! You really notice and catch onto things quickly. So good at figuring things out, it must be why all your professors are putting you in special classes."

Matilda considered the strange comment. What could she mean? Something bugged her, but when she chased it her mind ran into fog. "Thanks? Whatever. Are you following me? And why do you keep winking?"

She winked again. "I just think you're so cute baby girl. I can't help it. Wanna hang out sometime? I can get you a bottle of whatever you want."

Matilda gritted her teeth. She knew it was just a term of affection, but given her problems recently she didn't want to hear it. "I don't drink bottles of beer. And don't call me that! I'm not a baby!"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh no?"

"I said I'm not a..." she gasped and was cut off by her body again. This time, however, it was more then just a sound. Halfway threw her sentence she very loudly, quickly, and suddenly messed her diaper, and began to wet. She first paled, then blushed. "Baby." She finished. It stopped as she said the word.

"Sorry, what was that?"

• Like 4

"I said I'm not a baby," the words came out slowly and without confidence. The smell hit her, and she realized it was beginning to spread.

"Are you certain? You sounded unsure." 

"Yes! Of course, what a silly question. Anyway, I have to go." Matilda looked down. She couldn't make eye contact.

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"I have to go to the bathroom," She blurted out.

The girl smiled. "Yeah you do," she said, and patted Matilda on her bottom hard. It took Matilda by surprise, she hadn't even noticed the girl move to stand beside her. The pat made an obvious crinkling sound, and Matilda cringed at the feeling of the mush being pushed into her. Her mind immediately went back to when she had first done the same to Rebecca and immediately knew she was in a diaper, and Rebecca's hadn't been full at the time."Well I won't be in your next class because I have a play date with one of your friends. But don't worry, I'm sure it will be as fun as your last."

"Yeah..."  Matilda realized she was standing with her hands behind her back and moved them to her sides, then moved them back to block another smack.

"Say? Do you smell something funny?" She crinkled her nose.

Matilda began walking, more waddling, as quickly as she could without responding.

The girl giggled behind her. "Bye bye baby girl! See you soon!" she shouted. 

Truth be told, the timing hadn't been bad. Matilda had an hour long break before her next class, so Rebecca had picked her time specifically to allow her to change. That morning she had given her a single change in diaper, so this would probably be her last 'accident' until they met again. She couldn't blame Rebecca for the strange meeting with the brunette girl.

She made it to a private bathroom without anyone noticing. She looked at the mirror and lifted her skirt, grimacing at the look of the soiled diaper. That had come dangerously close. Hopefully it was the worse she'd experience.

Professor Tweedelbow, the same professor she and Rebecca shared the inexplicable joint class with, was going through the 54th of 180 slides in her fashion class. This one showed a variety of shades of light pink, each of which the professor spoke about in detail.

This room, much like the English one, was heavily decorated. This time, it had images of 'fashion icons' and abstract art works. It was far larger then most of them, and hundreds of students filled desks in stepped layers leading up from the professor.

Matilda, now in a thankfully clean diaper, had her elbow on her desk and her head on her hands, in the dead center of the massive classroom. Fashion had seemed like such an easy A class, until she found out who the professor was. Leave it to Professor Tweedelbow to turn something that should be fun and creative into the most boring, difficult class imaginable. 

The professor hit a button, and the slide became slide 54 part A, with part B being "medium pink," and two more lined up after it. She began lecturing in her normal monotone, ear splitting voice. 

"And you can see, the Mr. Alex the designer has divided pink into further categories, starting with..." she droned on. Matilda sighed. Why was Alex so obsessed with pink, and why did it matter? She had never heard of him before.

Matilda raised her hand. She waited to be called on, the professor was noticeably strict with people speaking out. Eventually, she pointed at her. "Excuse me Ms. Tweedelbow?"

"PROFESSOR Tweedelbow," Matilda's only PHD lacking professor said.

"Sorry, Professor Tweedelbow. Will we ever use any of this?"

"Hmmm well..." She put a hand to her chin as if thinking. "Not you, but some of the more talented students might."

The class gasped and laughed, and Matilda blushed and looked down. Today had NOT been her day. At least, since she was currently wearing the last diaper Rebecca had given her, she knew she wouldn't be...

She gasped. Was she wrong.

She was wetting her diaper. In the middle of a class she couldn't leave, with hours left, and no changes left. "But... but she never does it this way!" she thought. However, the feeling was unmistakable.

Worse, it kept coming. Sometimes it was only a bit, but apparently Rebecca intended her to be absolutely soaked for the rest of the afternoon.

She sat up straight, hair on end, panicking. It felt like she was sitting in a puddle, and the diaper sloshed every time she moved. If any more came out it would probably begin leaking.

She tried to remain perfectly still, but then her stomach grumbled.

"Oh no," she said outloud, and her stomach grumbled louder. That was normally a warning for her, but in this classroom it only served to attract attention.

Suddenly she was doubling over and gasping as she loudly filled her diaper. While normally Rebecca had been controlled, she now seemed to be taking her anger out all at once and the stream of mucj quickly began coating Matilda's entire backside.

Worse was the sound. Matilda swore the entire class could hear, and the people beside her began 'ewwing' and moving away.

"MS MATILA!" the professor shouted, adding the "Ms" for no apparent reason. "Is there something wrong?"

"No Ms... errr.. professor Tweedelbow. Can I go to the bathroom?" Matilda forced out. She was standing slightly and leaning forward in her desk as the curse continued to force her to mess herself. She felt the diaper expand behind her, and hoped her skirt hit it well.

"No, you've already bothered the class enough, and there are still two hours left. Now sit down properly in your desk."

Matilda remained bent over.

"I said SIT! Or you can come up to the front and answer..."

Matilda sat down quickly, grimacing as she did. Though the feeling was horrible it was better then going to the front in her state.

The professor shook her head. "I swear, some students just cant get the hang of behaving. Immature brats, I say. Isn't that right, Matilda?"

"Yes Ma'am," she said.

"Speaking of which, there has been a slight change to the schedule."

Matilda groaned inwardly. Not this again.

"We are going to start having a infant fashion design program. Given it is being made by students, these will of course be made sized for adults."

"But that makes no sense at all!" a student blurted out, then covered her hand.

"OUT! I won't take talking out of turn in my class!" The professor lashed out, and the student fled.

"The first student to take this, as determined by tarot cards, is Matilda."

"Oh god, this class too"  she thought.

The class giggled as slides demonstrating her new assignment, each showing adults dressed as babies, were flashed up.

Matilda blushed and hung her head. Two hours to go, and the students around her were already reacting. A few were plugging their noses or waving binders in front of their faces, and most were audibly breathing through their mouths.

Matilda forced herself to pay attention. This new assignment, after all, was just for her, even if it was being shown to everyone. She watched as more pictures of adult sized onesies, pacifiers, bonnets and cloth diapers passed on screen before the professor went back to the awful "shades of medium blue" slide.

She squirmed miserably. The mess in her diaper was beginning to itch, and she knew it would only get worse as time went on. She began to ponder how she could leave the class with as few people noticing as possible. Should she get up first and rush out, or wait and hide her bottom until the end?

Her eyes went wide. She tried to tell herself it couldn't be happening, Rebecca couldn't be that cruel, but the feel, and sound, was unmistakable.

She was messing again. This time, far worse, and far longer then before. She hunched over as loud farts echoed in the class room and her diaper expanded again. This time students got out of their seats and began to move away from her.

"Ms. Matilda! What are you doing?!" the professor demanded.

"I..." 

"I don't care about your excuses! Come up to the front now!"

"No please!"

"NOW!" Matilda groaned, but followed the instructions. Students pushed their chairs back to let her pass, then all noticeably reacted as she passed in front of them while still messing herself. She waddled down rows of her murmuring and giggling classmates before finally reaching. 

"Did she..." she heard someone whisper, but the person stopped talking as she looked at her.

The professor handed her a marker. "Now, I want you to begin on your new assignment. Design a series of adult cloth diapers for us. Oh, and matching onesies for each. Try to think of something that would both be practical to use as a diaper, but you'd also be willing to wear on a runway."

The other students laughed at the ludicrous assignment, but Matilda only gritted her teeth and nodded.

"Yes Ma'am," she said, as a final, loud fart came out. From the laughter, the entire class had heard.

She took a marker and faced the white board. What could she possible draw? More importantly, what had Rebecca been doing all this for?

She didn't know what had gotten into the girl, but if this sort of thing continued, her year was going to be MUCH more difficult. Why had she become so mean? Did something happen?

• Like 2

I hope this thread isn't suddenly  going to go end now that I found it suddenly as I have just found it :)

Cloth diapers with waterproof diaper covers which for her should would mean bright childish prints and lace ruffles she would not have to throw her used diapers away anymore which is a plus. You could easily stack arbitrarily diaper layers enough she could last all night or even all day of classes in one massive diaper stack that had zero chance of hiding. Best reason she should be in cloth diapers is they don't hide wetness  by absorbing it into the inner core. Wet cloth diapers always feel wet :)

She'll have to spend time washing  her used cloth diapers which would also mean less time for bullying!

• Like 1
On 10/8/2021 at 4:16 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

I hope this thread isn't suddenly  going to go end now that I found it suddenly as I have just found it :)

Cloth diapers with waterproof diaper covers which for her should would mean bright childish prints and lace ruffles she would not have to throw her used diapers away anymore which is a plus. You could easily stack arbitrarily diaper layers enough she could last all night or even all day of classes in one massive diaper stack that had zero chance of hiding. Best reason she should be in cloth diapers is they don't hide wetness  by absorbing it into the inner core. Wet cloth diapers always feel wet :)

She'll have to spend time washing  her used cloth diapers which would also mean less time for bullying!

Oh there is more coming.

LOL yes but does she strike you as the kind who would ever wash cloth diapers? Maybe Rebecca could make her do it just to add to the punishment, but that would be extra cruel. It does seem Rebecca is moving in the direction of "cruel" however, so you might have to wait and see what she does ? 

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Oh there is more coming.

LOL yes but does she strike you as the kind who would ever wash cloth diapers? Maybe Rebecca could make her do it just to add to the punishment, but that would be extra cruel. It does seem Rebecca is moving in the direction of "cruel" however, so you might have to wait and see what she does ? 

You will wash your cloth diapers or you won't have changes to wear because Rebecca can totally turn her bowels and bladder on continuously full auto until she gives in. I think the new childish classes and more extreme cruel  actions were caused by the magic user who gave Rebecca the powers. :)

I  kind of hope Rebecca tells her baby her bowels will randomly 3 to 6 randomly during the day or night silently produce poo the exact same size,  smell, and consistency of a healthy newborn' poo, in addition to her usual daily stuff she decides each day to do differently :)

• Like 1
On 10/10/2021 at 2:58 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

You will wash your cloth diapers or you won't have changes to wear because Rebecca can totally turn her bowels and bladder on continuously full auto until she gives in. I think the new childish classes and more extreme cruel  actions were caused by the magic user who gave Rebecca the powers. :)

I  kind of hope Rebecca tells her baby her bowels will randomly 3 to 6 randomly during the day or night silently produce poo the exact same size,  smell, and consistency of a healthy newborn' poo, in addition to her usual daily stuff she decides each day to do differently :)

Hehe its a funny option I thought of that Rebecca wouldn't have yet, but she could totally just make her mess constantly all day if Matilda pissed her off LOL XD 

That might be a good guess :P You'll have to wait and see

Hmm size? I think if she really wanted to punish Matilda the best thing to do would be to make it as big as possible.

(Also, 3 to 6? ? )

10 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Hehe its a funny option I thought of that Rebecca wouldn't have yet, but she could totally just make her mess constantly all day if Matilda pissed her off LOL XD 

That might be a good guess :P You'll have to wait and see

Hmm size? I think if she really wanted to punish Matilda the best thing to do would be to make it as big as possible.

(Also, 3 to 6? ? )

Cause newborns use their diapers a lot in a day. That won't come lose to filling an adult diaper so she just to suffer unless her diaper is already almost full to leaking. :)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Cause newborns use their diapers a lot in a day. That won't come lose to filling an adult diaper so she just to suffer unless her diaper is already almost full to leaking. :)

Fair enough. So I guess poor baby Matilda just has to sit in her soggy pampers for a while until Rebecca decides she needs a new one

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 1:17 PM, mgray said:

Been going back through some of my favorite stories and really hope this one continues it was one of my favorites since it started and love your work ABAlex

thanks so much! the next chapter should be up in approximately now 

Rebecca smiled as she left her final class of the day. She reminisced about teasing Matilda near the trashcans. Simple, effective, and got the point across. She was glad she noticed them on her way down the stairs. Even with the power she now held over her former harasser, she didn't want her meeting up with her friends again. Matilda she could stop with her newfound powers, the others had no such weakness, vicious mentalities, and knowledge of a secret Rebecca didn't want getting out. Fortunately, they were also followers, and not very smart ones at that. Without Matilda, they were sheep without their former nasty shepherd, and Rebecca had little to worry about. It was nice to feel in power.

Speaking of... "Fuck!" she loudly swore as her phone began buzzing as an alarm went off, surprising her. She had forgotten about that timer.

The alarm had nothing to do with her own schedule, but reminded her of Matilda's. Specifically, the fact she was about to go on an hour long break before her next class. In a different world, this would be where she'd meet up with friends, grab a coffee, take a nap, or, if she was so inclined, might actually study for once. Unfortunately, she decided to bully someone who was given magic powers by a nice, friendly witch.

Rebecca focused her energy. Somewhere across the campus, Matilda was messing herself. If she was smart, and more importantly obedient to Rebecca, she had her diaper on, so it wouldn't be too big an issue. She laughed to herself at the thought of Matilda jumping up and running to the bathroom, desperately trying to hide what was going on. Let her see how SHE liked it, since she was so keen on making fun of others for the same problem.

Despite glorifying in the bully's embarrassment, Rebecca liked to think she was a fair witch. Her goal was to punish Matilda for what she had done and keep her in line, not ruin her life on campus. So, she did what she considered the "nice" thing, given the circumstances. She always waited until she knew Matilda would be out of class, always gave her enough diapers for the day, and despite having seemingly unlimited ability to control her functions, never brought it to the point where her diapers would leak, or where it would be to obvious to anyone nearby. If anything, it was better then what Rebecca had. She supposed that was the right thing, she hadn't exactly read books on moral responsibility when given magic powers over a bully's bowels. Such a weirdly specific thing, she almost wondered why the witch gave her THAT power exactly, but decided it was best not to question her luck.

She walked across the campus toward her room. She loved Wednesday afternoons. With nothing after 1 PM and no classes early the next day, it was her day to relax and rest after a busy Monday and Tuesday. Today it was even better, with no tests or projects coming up she didn't even have much homework to do. Instead, she looked forward to spending a few hours playing video games and surfing the internet. 

She entered her tall brick and cement building, then up the stairs. She walked down her hallway, smiling and waving at other students that lounged by their doors. She opened her mouth to speak to one of them, a stocky redhead named Samantha, when she stopped.

She was wetting. Badly. Far worse then normal. She started walking again. Her casual walk turned into a powerwalk, then a full on trot as she felt her diaper expand far more then even she was used to it. By the end, she was sprinting. She got to her door just as it felt as if it was about to leak, making a nauseating slush every time she stepped. She opened the door, panting, and escaped into the privacy of her bedroom.

"Hello Babykins!" a familiar voice said. "Hiding something?" Rebecca jumped up and screamed. So much for privacy.

It was the witch. Dressed in her normal black hat with a matching short and low cut dress, effectively a modernized and smaller version of the classic witches outfit that Rebecca had first took as a Halloween costume. 

"Wha... what are you doing here?" Rebecca asked.

"Just checking up on my favorite Babykins. Need help with something?" She snapped her fingers, and Rebecca's clothes disappeared, all except for her bulging diaper. 

She shrieked and covered her body with her hands. Thinking again, she put her hands down to cover her diaper, then settled on one across her body and another on the diaper.

The witch laughed and walked closer. "Don't worry silly little Babykins, its nothing I haven't seen before, and your clothes are safe in your closet. Now let me see." She walked up to Rebecca and lifted her hand from the diaper. She grabbed Rebecca by the waist and turned her around slowly, making a point of inspecting her.  "Tsk tsk," she said. "You almost soaked this through! A bit more and you'd have leaked! Isn't that right Babykins."

"Yeah," Rebecca heard the pathetic whine come from her lips as she was manhandled.

"Awww, its ok Babykins. We'll get you cleaned up." The witch stood and began stroking Rebecca's head while keeping a hand on the back of her diaper.

"Why do you keep calling me that? That's not my name, and..." she thought for a second. Had the witch ever told her her own name? "Wait, what's yours?"

The witch laughed. "I know its not your name silly Babykins, but its what I'm going to call you since you're such a cute, sweet little baby. And you can call me Mommy. Now lets get you changed."

She snapped a finger, and the room expanded. Where there was once blank wall a table appeared, something like Rebecca had seen in doctors' offices. It took her a moment to realize it was an oversized diaper changing table.

"Wait, what do you mean "change?" And why would I call you that? What are you going to do?"

"Isn't it obvious silly? I'm going to change your diaper like a helpless little baby, and you are going to thank me and call me mommy while I do it."

"What?!" Rebecca shouted. "No! Why would you do that? I can do it myself! And I'm not calling you..."

She stopped talking as a pacifier appeared in her mouth, cutting off her words.

"Oh no? I think you will. I think you agreed to it." The witch snapped her fingers, and an image appeared in the air. It was half transparent, and hovered like a cloud between them. It was the two of them, back when they first met at the Halloween party. Rebecca was wearing a onesie and sucking a pacifier, and the witch was holding her cheek.

"As for if I want anything in return... Lets just say I like taking care of little adult babies, so I get that in return. However, if I ever come by and ask something, I expect you to obey, alright?" The witch said in the image, and Rebecca nodded. The image disappeared.

"Really, it seems a fair trade for the powers I've given you, doesn't it?"

Rebecca stared in shock. She remembered the incident, but never thought the witch would actually WANT to do something like this. What was she getting out of it? Still, she realized she had agreed, and didn't want to know what going back on a deal with a witch would entail. She made a nervous swallow, and nodded.

"Good Babykins. Now, ask me nicely to change your diapers, and use my name properly." She snapped her fingers, and the pacifier disappeared from Rebecca's mouth. She put a hand to her chin as if thinking. "Or, I can just go, and take the powers I gave you with me."

"NO! Please no!" Rebecca screamed, then blushed. "Please change my diapers mommy."

"Good girl," the witch said in a disgustingly cloying voice. "Now, what was your name again?"

Rebecca cringed. Being changed was bad enough, being forced to play along with this game was worse. "Please don't make me say it."

"Say it diaper girl, or your powers go away. 'My name is...'"

"Babykins. My name is Babykins." She said.

"Good girl. Now, lets get you out of that soggy diaper, ok?"

Something tightened around Rebecca's limbs. She gasped as was grabbed by invisible hands and lifted into the air. She was turned horizontal as if being cradled, and floated toward the changing table. It might have been fun if she didn't know what was happening next.

She was lowered onto the changing table. She felt her shoulders being held down, then her legs lifted up in a V shape. 

The witch walked toward her, looked down at her and smiled. She put a hand on the crotch of Rebecca's diaper and began rubbing it, then patted her bottom. "Hmmm, soggy soggy soggy. What a baby," she said. Rebecca cringed, unable to do anything but lie helpless, with her legs and diaper open in the most humiliating and revealing position possible.

The witch kept her hand on the wet padding but turned her eyes away from it up Rebecca's body and to her face. "Much as I love seeing my little adult babies naked except for their diapers, I think your earlier spat means we can do a bit more to emphasize your position. What a conundrum. Lets see..." She chuckled as if she just had a realization. "I know."

Rebecca groaned. As if wearing nothing but a diaper, lying on a changing table, and having her legs held by invisible hands in the air didn't "emphasize her position." She wondered what horror was next.

(Sorry for long waits between updates, I was gone for a while. The next few are already written and will come every two days)

• Like 5

She felt her arms move up, then come down across her stomach. A teddy bear appeared in them, and they wrapped around as if clutching it. "Better. Just like a little baby, you'll have your toy to keep you company during the change. And of course, since you won't need to speak much anyway..." A pacifier appeared in her mouth, oversized like the one she had been gagged with at the party. "And finally..." she felt both sides of her hair tighten, moved into what she could only assume was pigtails.

"There. Cute little baby clutching her teddy bear, waiting for her mommy to change. Now be a good Babykins while I clean you up and get you into a fresh diaper." She chuckled. "As if you have any other choice."

Rebecca glowered. The last part was unnecessary to say, and completely true. The invisible binds held her perfectly still as the witch untapped her diaper and began wiping her. The position she was in maximized all the witch said she wanted, as the teddy bare and pacifier managed to make a full adult baby costume while still leaving her practically bear.

"Silly Babykins, trying to make it in university but I bet you can't even spell or read right. Isn't that true?"

An invisible hand made Rebecca nod her head. She blushed.

A onesie appeared in the air with "Babykins" written across the chest. "I bet you don't even know what this says, do you?"

The hand make her shake her head. The onesie disappeared. 

The witch laughed. "Oh I love teasing the want to be smart ones. This is going to be SOOO much fun!" She finished wiping Rebecca, then held her hand up. A plain white diaper appeared in it, much like the ones Rebecca normally wore, but thicker.

"Hmmm, doesn't seem enough. How about this?" The diaper began to change, and the plain white padding was replaced by colorful prints. The front had little diapered animals, and baby blue tracks ran along either side. She turned it around to show Rebecca a cartoon kitten head with a pacifier in its mouth. "The adult baby companies have made some good ones, but as I can make my own, I just take what I like from each. If this were released, I bet it would be the most popular one on the market." She wiggled it in her hand, making a loud crinkling sound. "Definitely the thickest, and the loudest crinkles, and those AB's LOVE that. You want to wear it? Would you rather your normal thin, ugly, white ones, or this thick cute one? Huh, Babkins? Want to wear the cute diapers?"

Rebecca tried to shake her head, but the hands made her nod instead. She groaned.

"Good girl! And should I turn that extra bag of diapers hidden in your closet into the same?"

Rebecca was forced to nod. "Good girl! What a good widdle babykins! Don't you just WUV the printed diapers?" She spoke in the same irritatingly sweet voice, and it made Rebecca want to scream.

Rebecca watched as the witch tape the extra humiliating diaper onto her. "What a lucky baby," she said. "Getting to wear such a cute diaper! Its even cuter then the ones your friend Matilda wears! I bet all your friends would be jealous! Huh, wouldn't they?!"

Matilda. The name triggered something deep inside Rebecca's mind, and she felt herself filled with rage. It was HER fault, after all. The powers she had were needed to keep HER in line, it was the party SHE took her too and the outfit SHE made her wear that lead to the problem where she met the witch, and it was HER bullying that lead to it all. It was HER fault she had to go through this humiliating ordeal to keep her powers and keep from being exposed to the school.

And yet, she had been so kind to her. She had been letting her off easy, waiting until her classes were over, making her 'accidents' easy to clean... well, no more. She focused, and once again somewhere across the campus Matilda soiled herself. THIS time however, it was not light or easy. She made sure it was loud and noticeable, and she knew from the schedule she'd be sitting in class when it happened, and now sitting in her mess as well.

The witch appeared to be holding back a laugh. The hands grabbed Rebecca and set her on the floor. She stood, naked except her diaper, still forcibly clutching her teddy bear and sucking her pacifier.

"Now, our games can begin," the witch said. 

Rebecca looked at her in askance.

She laughed. "Oh, silly widdle girl, that wasn't all of it. I'm going to be playing with you ALL night. Just watch."

She snapped her fingers, and the room changed. In place of her bed was a giant crib. In the place of her normal wardrobe was a colorful white a pink set of drawers with diapers piled on top. The walls expanded, and became brightly painted, covered with Disney-esque princess, but with all of them in diapers and sucking pacifiers. In one corner was a giant foam matt surrounded by play pen walls, and filled to the brim with stuffed animals. Beside it was a high chair, complete with a baby bottle and a bowl of what she could only assume was baby food.

Strangest of all, one entire wall, in fact the one she was facing, turned into a giant mirror. She looked at her reflection, for the first time noticing the giant teddy bear in her arms was itself wearing a cloth "diaper" and had a pacifier in its mouth, and confirming her hair was in pigtails. The sight of herself, cradling the bear, printed diaper on display, teddy bear in her arms, sucking a pacifier, with bows- BOWS, she noticed, for the first time- in her hair, and naked otherwise, almost made her want to cry.

"Aww what's the matter Babykins, don't like your outfit?" we can change that.

Her arms were moved out to her side, the teddy bear instead being hung from one hand, leaving her completely exposed except her diaper.

"How about this?" A frilly baby blue sun dress with ruffles running up the front and sides, in a look Rebecca recognized from online pictures of conventions and cosplays, appeared. It was a dated style, almost Victorian, and cutesy enough to make her stomach turns. Sheer white stockings ran up her legs toward a short skirt, and pleather platform shoes with buckles appeared on her feet. "Babykins" was written in glitter across the chest. 

"Hmmm... no, not quite. That's more 'toddler', when we want "Baby."

She snapped her fingers, and the dress turned into a onesie. The white sheer socks became striped silken ones, and the shoes disappeared. The only thing that remained the same was "Babykins." Rebecca wanted to cry. 

"Hmmm, still no. I put all that effort into making the perfect diaper, I want it visible for now." Another snap, and the onesie disappeared, replaced with a matching shirt. The socks were the same, and came out of baby booties. Her hands became covered in mitts, which still managed to clutch the teddy bear.

"I like it! I think we are getting somewhere!" She snapped again, and chibi style characters in diapers, all matching her in appearance, appeared. "See? Its a personalized adult baby t shirt. Aren't you lucky?"

"MMM MMM" Rebecca said, and shook her head.

"Oh no? Want something else? Don't worry, there is a lot we can do." 

She snapped her fingers, and the shirt changed to long footed pajamas, then another dress, another onesie... Rebecca's eyes went wide as a long list of humiliating outfits flashed across her body. They ranged from almost immobilizing infantile pajamas to cat girl outfits with ears and a collar, all with only the diaper remaining consistent. Finally, it settled back on the shirt.

"Good? We will try it all in our little games, you'll get to amuse me in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. You like that, Babykins?"

The pacifier fell from her mouth and, and she found it was attached to her shirt. For the first time in a while, she could speak. "No! I don't want any of this? Please just stop! Why are you doing it?"

She giggled. "Awwww have you not figured it out yet? Should we add another message to that diaper?" She snapped her fingers, and "Dumb Baby" appeared in block writing across the front of her diaper. "Can you read that, Babykins? Are you able to read, Ms. Smarty Padded Pants?"

"Yes," she said, through tears. "But why? And why are you still calling me that?"

"Hmmm. Lets see if you can figure it out. You are being teased for being in diapers, and made to go to a party dressed a baby, where you wet yourself. A witch notices you, starts calling you cute nicknames, and insists on changing you. She gives you the ability to make your tormenter mess and wet herself, which you barely used before now, and now she wants to play with you in a giant nursery. What can you figure out?"

"Uhhh..." Rebecca said. Each part hit something in her head, but she couldn't make them connect. As she often found when the witch asked her questions, her thoughts ran into a thick fog.

The witch patted her bottom, and rested her hand on her diaper. "Aww, poor dumb little Babykins, you really are earning those diapers tonight. It means the witch has a fetish for diapering and babying adults, and thinks you are cute. It also means if you want to keep your powers and not have your bully return with ALL the images she has and seek revenge, you better play along?"

"Wh...what? A diaper fetish? You want me to do anything..." She didn't finish, but let it stand.

She laughed. "No, no, you don't have to do anything sexual. You will, however, have to wear adorable outfits, play with baby toys, and humiliate yourself in all sorts of cute ways for my amusement. So, we are going to be up all night while we play, unless I decide to put you in your crib, and every Wednesday after this. Don't worry about sleep, I can keep you awake with magic. If you want to keep your powers, that is. Deal?"

Rebecca considered. The idea made her stomach turn but she was in way too deep with Matilda to give up her powers now. She nodded.

"Good baby. Then I want you on all fours like a little baby learning to crawl, pampered butt toward the mirror. NOW."

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, mgray said:

That was unexpected twist on Rebecca.  Sometimes you never know when making a deal can be more embarrassing.  

Definitely. Poor girl thought she was on top.

Rebecca obeyed, and got down on her hands and knees. 

"Good Babykins. Now turn and look at your own bum in the mirror." She swatted her backside to demonstrate. Rebecca turned, and cringed at the printed kitten on the back of it. She had to give the witch one thing- she managed to turn every single thing into a reminder of her status with her, even more then they should be. Every item, from her teddy bear, to the pictures on the wall, to the print on the back of her diaper,  was either itself diapered or sucking a pacifier. With the mirror, she couldn't open her eyes in any direction without a reminder of her role. 

"Good baby. Now I want you to crawl and mess yourself. Then, tell your mommy that widdle Babykins messed her pampers."

"What?! But you just changed me!" she whined, hating how pathetic her voice sounded. Rebecca groaned as a sudden, horribly uncomfortable mass filled her stomach.

"Yes, and now I want you to mess again. You'll be getting your diapers changed a lot tonight, and you'll be filling them up again for me each time. As I said, I have a thing for humiliating adult babies, and I am going to have my fun with you. Now, I want you to stare at yourself, and see yourself crawl and fill that diapers. I want you to see how pathetic you can be."

"But... this is so much! Please don't make me do that. Or... can't you just... make me? With your magic?"

The witch shook her head, then waggled a finger in Rebecca's face. "Yes, I can. I can make you do whatever I want with magic. And believe me, I will be making full use of those abilities later. However, I want YOU to do it. I want YOU to chose to humiliate yourself, CHOOSE to crawl, and CHOOSE to fill those diapers to the brim. And I want to to see yourself do it. I want you to do it because you know otherwise you lose your power and are at the mercy of that bully with all her photos. Oh, and with how you made her mess her diaper in class back when I was changing you, she will NOT be happy. What is it, one day a week of humiliation, or constant humiliation?"

"I... #$&%." What choice was it really? A temporary night mare, or a lasting one. "Yes. I'll do it."

"I'm sorry? What was that Babykins? Yes what?" 

She shuddered. "Yes Mommy."

"Good Babykins. Now, pacifier in your mouth, teddy in your hands. Crawl, mess yourself, and watch yourself doing it before I give you a spanking."

Rebecca, now in tears, obeyed. She suckled the pacifier and stared directly at the back of the diaper, right at the pacifier in the mouth of the kitten, as she crawled. She pushed, and...

A long, loud stream, enough to shock her even after all her experiences, came into the diaper. It inflated behind her and quickly turned brown. She stumbled, and squeezed.

The witches hand came down hard upon the back of her diaper, resulting in a nauseating, and painful, squish. "Keep going, I gave you way more then that."

Rebecca kept crawling, filling her diaper as she did. The magically increased pile seemed to never end, and she was forced to keep crawling for what seemed an eternity. Finally it stopped, and she collapsed, kneeling with her head on the ground. 

She looked up at the witch, who reached down and cradled her chin. "What a good baby. What a good widdle babykins, just a sweet, messy widdle baby. Wasn't that easier then being exposed to the whole school?" Rebecca nodded and hung her head. The witch walked around behind her and patted her bottom. "Whew! A good baby, but a stinky one! That is one FULL diaper! Its a good thing mommy put you in her special extra thick ones, isn't it?"

Rebecca nodded again.

"Good Babykins. Now, time for your spanking."

Rebecca's head shot up. "What?" she said, dropping the pacifier. "But you said..."

"I said you better mess yourself before I spank you. That means I am going to spank you after you're done. I never said I wouldn't do it if you obeyed. I know its hard for dumb little babies like you to think of these things, but try to keep up." She reached down and grabbed Rebecca's  hand and dragged her to her feet.

"What, but I..." she made herself say the next words. "I was a good babykins for mommy."

She giggled. "Aww, isn't that cute, trying to win favor with proper names? Its true, you were, after some arguing you were. However, as I said, you are here for my amusement." She snapped her fingers, the far wall changed. The paintings remained, but over them rows of paddles, switches, straps, and handcuffs appeared. Matching them, a medieval style stockade appeared next to the high chair. "Sometimes mommy just likes spanking stinky babies, and you did argue after all. So..."

She pulled down the railing of the crib, and pulled Rebecca over her lap. She mushed her diaper a bit. "Tsk tsk, stinky stinky stinky. You aren't making it easy for mommy, having to spank such a poopy diaper."

The first whack shook Rebecca and made her gasp. The smack was WAY to hard to not be magically influenced, especially through the extra thick diapers. The second WHACK was worse, and made her scream.

"Its ok Babykins, shout and cry all you want, no one can hear you, no one will come in." She began raining blows down on Rebecca, each getting more and more painful, and each making her stomach turn as it pressed the mess in her diaper down. She instinctively tried to squirm, but couldn't move, and only lay helpless. Soon she was crying, as much from the pain as from disgust and humiliation.

Eventually, the smacks stopped, leaving her simply sobbing. The witch began to massage her back. The scratches and rubs sent shivers down her spine, and she had to admit it felt comforting. It ended on her diaper, where the witches hand rested, slowly patting her as if the spanking was a hard exercise and this was her cool down.

"Now Babykins, did you learn a lesson?" the witch asked in her syrupy voice.

"Yes Mommy," Rebecca sobbed.

"And we won't argue anymore?"

"No mommy."

"And we know whose in charge, and agree to do what they say?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Good." Magic hands lifted Rebecca, and placed her sitting on the witches lap. Her stomach turned as her diaper squelched against her knee, and even more so as the witch began bouncing her. "There's a good girl. Bounce like a baby!" She said, and Rebecca obeyed. Each bounce made her diaper worse, and for the first time she was hit with the full force of the smell. More then anything she wanted to disappear.

The witch put her pacifier in her mouth and pointed to the mirror. "Now, does that look like a regular big girl to you? Nod or shake your head."

Rebecca shook her head. What she saw in the mirror... an adult woman in a clearly filled printed diaper, sucking a pacifier, wearing a humiliating shirt and clutching a teddy bear as she bounced on her "Mommy's" knee, was such a humiliating image she had trouble connecting it to herself.

"Does it look like someone who deserves respect? A smart girl?"

She shook her head.

"Or does it look like a dumb little adult baby in a poopy diaper who needs her Mommy?"

She nodded, crying.

"Say it, through the pacifier."

Rebecca inhaled. "It looks like a dumb little adult baby in poopy diaper who needs her mommy, mommy." She added the last "mommy," unsure if it was needed for the sentence.

"Good, because I agree. That is the most pathetic, stupid little girl I've ever seen, rightfully humiliated in her messy diapers by her superiors."

She continued. "And you know what? Its going to continue. In case it hasn't clicked in your dumb little baby head, when I said I have a fetish for this stuff, I REALLY meant it. I have a whole lot of fun ideas, saved up from years of thinking and playing, that I can't use. Even with all my magic, it is hard to get someone to find someone willing, and the rules of magic don't let me just force people into this stuff, I need agreement."

"So, I have you. You are going to agree to help me live out my worst, darkest fantasies. Every Wednesday, after your last class, you are going to come in here, put on one of the special diapers you have in your closet, put on your special t shirt, sit on the bed, and say outload "Babykins is ready to play Mommy." Then I will appear, and we will spend all afternoon and night together do whatever I want, no matter humiliating. Wear the outfits, fill the diapers, play with the toys, be fed in the high chair, get tied up in stocks and spanked, all while being a good baby for mommy. When we are done, you will be ready to go in the morning, fresh as if you had slept all night, and no one will know the difference. Meanwhile, you keep your powers, your bullies never seek revenge on you, and no one knows about your little secrets. You want your revenge, this is what you have to do for me in exchange. Agree?"

Rebecca glowered at the image in the mirror. All this for her powers? She thought about it.

The image was humiliating. The thought was horrifying. The diaper bouncing was disgusting. However.. the thought of Matilda getting off for her months of bullying was enraging, and she couldn't let her win. She nodded. She would be the witches "Babykins", if that was what it took.

"Good Babykins." She stopped bouncing and set her, crawling, on the floor. "Now crawl that bottom toward the play pen. You'll spend the next few hours sitting on your bottom and playing with your toys." She patted Rebecca's diaper, and she began crawling.

The witch laughed. "What a cute sight. What a good, docile little sheep of a baby. I hope you use your powers enough to make it worth it!"

Rebecca glowered. Right. The powers. The one thing that made this all worth it, that she had underused so much before. She focused on Matilda. She focused harder then she ever had before. She wasn't being merciful anymore, if she had to do all this for her powers, she was going to ruin the bully's day as well.

She kept focusing, knowing Matilda was facing just some of the humiliation she was. 

• Like 3

Matilda hammered on Rebecca's door. She checked her phone. It was after classes, she should be back.

The mess in her diaper was horrible. It itched, and there was no hiding the smell anymore. The skirt she wore bulged out behind her, and she was forced to stand with her legs apart to make room for the now sodden padding. 

She checked her phone. Half a dozen messages to Rebecca, no response.

She wanted to go back to her room and change herself. Except.... Rebecca had threatened much worse treatment if she changed without permission, and she didn't want to test that. More importantly, she didn't actually HAVE any more diapers. Rebecca stored them in her room, and gave them out as needed to keep Matilda in line. If she just cleaned herself she could easily end with a far more visible public problem. Not to mention ruined clothes or ruined bedsheets which would be harder to hide then a messy diaper.

She moaned and put a hand on the back of her diaper. The itch was getting worse. She needed out of this mess- figuratively and literally.

"OH MY GOD! What is that?"

Matilda froze in fear. Two other girls were walking behind her. She didn't recognize the voices and dared not turn to look. If they noticed...

"I don't know! Is it another problem with the sewage pipes?" the second girl asked.

"That or another stink bomb. Why are there so many of those?"

Fortunately, they walked by without noticing the source of the smell. It would get late soon. If she didn't find Rebecca, she'd have to spend all night in her bedroom and wait until morning for a change. Matilda went back to banging on the door.

Rebecca knelt in what had become of her bedroom. Her bottom itched and stung, she was panting, and tear lines ran down her cheeks. She was now wearing footed pajamas, made with the same words and patterns as her t shirt, thick, double layered diapers, and a bonnet. The pacifier remained stuck in her mouth, and the bear stuck in her hand.

The witch stood over her smiling. She held a long leather switch, which she ran up and down Rebecca's cheeks.

"Awww poor Babykins. Have you been crying? Didn't you have fun playing with your Mommy?"

Rebecca nodded, fearing what she'd do with the switch if she didn't.

The room itself hadn't changed much from the night before, aside from signs of their use. Discarded toys lay scattered on the floor, dropped wherever Rebecca was when the witch decided she was bored with their current game. A formerly empty diaper bucket was filled with far too many diapers then one night should need, and was left open, making the entire room smell like its contents. The sagging padding between her legs didn't help. The witch didn't seem to mind, and enjoyed Rebecca's obvious discomfort.

"Alright sweetie. We've had enough fun for the night. Its almost time for Babykins' classes! Are you ready?"

Rebecca nodded. "Yes Mommy," she said, finding the pacifier shrunk to the point she could talk.

"Stand up," she said.

Rebecca stood. 

"Annnnddd..." the witch snapped her fingers. Rebecca gasped. The giant nursery changed back to her bedroom, and her onesie was replaced with her regular pajamas. The diaper, however, remained. As the witch promised, she didn't feel tired despite the sun coming through the window proving it was morning. 

"Now, as I promised, I'll be leaving you a few gifts." The witch opened her closet door. In it was the "Babykins" t shirt, teddy bear and a bag of the "Dumb Baby" diapers. "Just in case the silly baby forgot her instructions, again. Every Wednesday when your classes are done, come into your room, put on one of your special diapers and your special t shirt. Grab your special teddy bear, sit cross legged on the floor and say "Babykins is ready to play, Mommy." Then, I'll appear, and we will begin. Understood?"

"Yes mommy."

"Repeat what I just told you so I know you got it."

Rebecca sighed. She closed her eyes and said "Every Wednesday I'm to come here, put on the special diaper and t shirt Mommy gave me, sit on the floor with the teddy bear, and say "Babykins is ready to play, Mommy."

"Good girl," she patted Rebecca's head. "And if Babykins forgets..." Rebecca's stomach turned enough to make her groan. "I'll find a way to reminder her. If you decide you don't want to, your magic disappears, and you deal with a very angry Matilda with ALL your photos. Understood?"

"Yes Mommy," she said. The feeling in her stomach disappeared.

"Good girl. I figured you'd see it my way. Smart girls listen to their mommy's logic. Now, you have classes soon and you'll probably want to change that diaper..."

Rebecca began to roll her eyes then stopped, not wanting to anger the witch. Having the ability to 'magic' her directly into a clean diaper, but leaving her in a messy one to change herself seemed deliberately obnoxious. In fact, there was probably more she could do. She could...

Her mind started to move toward something. If she could control someone's functions, make them incontinent, even give Rebecca the power over Matilda, then she almost DEFINITLY could... 

No. The thought was gone in a cloud of fog.

"Are you paying attention sweetie? Babykins? Oh Babykins?" the witch was snapping her fingers in front of her face.

"Sorry mommy," she said.

"Good girl. What's my name?"

"Mommy."

"And what is yours?"

"Babykins, mommy."

"Good girl. Now, as I was saying, I'm going to leave you to change out of your stinky pampers. As a parting gift..." she snapped her fingers. A bag of the "Dumb Baby" diapers appeared in her hands.

"What am I supposed to do with these? Aren't there more in the closet?"

The witch shrugged. "That's up to you. By the way, Matilda will open your door the second after I leave. Goodbye Babykins?" 

"What?!"

"AAAAA!"  Rebecca's door flew open, and Matilda fell in. "Oooff," she said as she landed on the ground. "What the #$$@ Rebecca? You aren't here all night then you just pull the door open so I fall in? Since when isn't this locked?" Matilda pushed her shoulders off the ground and glared.

"Uhhhh..." Rebecca tried to regain her composure. "Its my business whether I... Oh god..." The smell hit her, and she remembered what she had made Matilda do the night before.

Had she been in that same diaper ALL night?! Rebecca wondered.

Matilda was getting up and dusting herself off. She was wearing pajamas with a skirt over them in a fashion faux-pas Matilda would never normally commit, but Rebecca could still see the bulge through her. 

She HAD been in the same diaper all night. Rebecca realized she had probably been scared to change.

• Like 3