LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meet Soren, My OC!

littleTomás

What's up little furs? I'd like to take a moment to introduce Soren, my OC who I recently got commissioned by PowerfulCrumpets. Soren is 3 and a barn owl. He loves to cuddle Diver, his favorite stuffie, play with his friends, study flight, and practice his branching.

Little Soren.jpeg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

Aww that's really cute, I love Soren!

Thanks! I love Soren too. Actually spent my tax refund getting the one of Soren playing with Legos and this one of him gaming commissioned.

Soren_gaming.png

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Very cute. One of these days I should get myself set up to do digital art, as using the old pnp setup is hard to get onto my PC and would be easier if I just drew on the PC. For example.. My profile pic, though looks good was a pain in the butt to get to look that way, I drew that on paper, then inked it, took a photo of it with my phone, cropped it, saved it to the phone again, uploaded it to my PC, and then very painstakingly colored it using MS Paint and the mouse.

Yes.. I do my own art.. No, I don't do commissions (Not yet, as I'm a gamer so play games most of the time, I have to be in the "Mood" to draw). I am on FA and Deviantart though and use the same name as I wanted to show off some of my drawings.

How long have you been part of the babyfurs section of the furry fandom? I remember there was a babyfur there who had a fursona that resembled something like what you posted but that was like 3 years ago.

• 5 weeks later...