LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dribbling During Diaper Changes?

Kif

I started up on untraining again, and one thing I wanted to ensure was staying relaxed including during changes. 

Naturally this has sometimes resulted in dribbling outside the nappy. (great for progress, but presents challenges)

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to catch dribbling during changes?

I'm specifically thinking of how this could work outside my home, while standing to change, and ideally ones that are genital-agnostic (no pinching the hose that doesn't exist).

I was thinking of maybe a old rag/cloth (or even baby nappy?) or something and holding it in place with my legs but wondered if any of the more experienced folks here had a better / easier suggestion? Looking for something clean and simple that would free my hands for cleaning/wiping etc.

Many thanks!

Well I guess one question would be do you change standing up, or laying down?

I stand up, and so I can put the new diaper on the ground underneath me (or on the toilet seat if i want to stand over that) when taking the old one off.

Thanks for your response!

I usually stand, and I started with putting the clean nappy on the ground underneath me but it didn't always stay in place because my clothes would get in the away. Also, since I still have male parts sometimes the dribble could miss and end up on my clothes if I'm not careful. 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:53 PM, Kif said:

I started up on untraining again, and one thing I wanted to ensure was staying relaxed including during changes. 

Naturally this has sometimes resulted in dribbling outside the nappy. (great for progress, but presents challenges)

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to catch dribbling during changes?

I'm specifically thinking of how this could work outside my home, while standing to change, and ideally ones that are genital-agnostic (no pinching the hose that doesn't exist).

I was thinking of maybe a old rag/cloth (or even baby nappy?) or something and holding it in place with my legs but wondered if any of the more experienced folks here had a better / easier suggestion? Looking for something clean and simple that would free my hands for cleaning/wiping etc.

Many thanks!

I often use a stent or holy foley. When changing or coming out of the shower I do just that; an old piece of toweling about 10 in square wrapped around and held in place with an elastic band then later rinsed out. It is usually good for a few minutes. Extra complication when out and about.