LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cradle of the Gods

TopsyTurvy

Zeus sat on his throne, absently staring into the pool at his feet. It was a special pool, able to show the king of the gods whatever he wished. At that moment, he was watching a young woman taking a shower. He didn't know her name or where she lived, but he liked what he saw, which was all he cared about. For thousands of years, he and his fellow gods had secretly ruled over Earth from Olympus, whispering in men's ears, planting ideas, influencing human activity on a large and small scale. The mortals long ago dismissed them as myths, which was exactly what he had planned. The fact that few people believed in the gods allowed them to control humanity and do whatever they liked without challenge or bother from people. No more prayers, sacrifices, or petitions. They controlled the mortals and did as they pleased while people remained unaware.

That's why he was shocked to look up and discover a man walking towards him wearing a three-piece suit and carrying a large duffel bag. "Who are you? How did you get here?" Zeus demanded. Although mortals had scaled Olympus before, Zeus's palace was invisible to them.

"My name is Tony Jeffries," the man replied. "But you'll come to know me as the new god of time."

The king of the gods scoffed, "My father is the god of time. I defeated him millennia ago and left him imprisoned in the underworld."

Jeffries smirked and said, "I know. That's where I found him. It's a shame. He had all that power and no idea what to do with it."

The god thundered, "Enough! Mortals may not enter the hall of Zeus! NO ONE may enter unbidden! Begone!"

"I don't think you heard me," Jeffries said. "I said Cronus HAD a lot of power. Now he doesn't because I tricked him into giving it to me."

"Lies!" Zeus roared, grabbing his thunderbolt to strike Jeffries down.

Jeffries raised his hand at the god-king, and Zeus instantly froze, unable to move. "Believe me now? Dear old Dad should've whipped your ass all those years ago. Lightning's great, but even it is subject to time. You are too. So, I took his power and learned how to use it right."

"Release me!" Zeus said, his mouth still able to move.

Jeffries laughed. "Okay. It's not like you can actually hurt me, anyway." He lowered his hand, and the god-king lowered his, no longer reaching for the lightning bolt.

Zeus turned to him and said, "What do you want?"

"Since mankind first appeared, you and your fellow gods have been fucking around with us, killing us, raping us, toying with us. Well, now I control time, and that lets me control anyone or anything, even YOU, 'mighty Zeus.' For example, I can focus my power very narrowly, affecting only one or two individual targets. Like your kidneys." Jeffries raised his hand again, his palm facing upwards.

Instantly, Zeus's hands shot to his crotch, clutching and squeezing at it.

"What's the matter, Zeusy? Gotta go pee-pee?"

"You impudent, arrogant--" started the god before Jeffries cut him off with a laugh.

"I'd say YOU'RE the impudent one, talking like that to someone with this kind of power. I can do anything I want, like turning time back on your arms and legs, making them as weak as a newborn baby's." He twisted his hand, and the king of the gods flopped down onto his back, wiggling helplessly and still struggling to hold his pee in. "You see, I realized that even you gods have physical bodies, and that leaves you vulnerable to the effects of time. You just don't grow old and die. Speaking of age, I can really do without that old-man look." He twisted his other hand, and Zeus's long, white beard disappeared, his white hair turning a light brown, the wrinkles on his face smoothing away until he looked like a man in his 20s. "And we'd better lose that robe and get you in something more proper." Jeffries walked over and stopped down, Zeus impotently struggling to attack him but unable to even lift his hand as the new time god undressed him, leaving him in only his loincloth. "That too." Zeus was powerless to stop him as Jeffries removed the undergarment, leaving the king of the gods completely nude on the floor. "There! Now, let's get you ready for our little game!" He reached into his bag and removed a large disposable diaper. The god struggled in vain as the man before him lifted his weakened legs and slipped the diaper under him. He cursed in protest as Jeffries sprinkled powder on his crotch and taped the diaper shut. Jeffries beamed as he looked down, reveling in the fact that he'd just put the king of the gods back in diapers. He stood up, waving his hand and said, "You can get up now."

With a little effort, Zeus did just that and immediately reached for the adhesive tabs at his hips.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Jeffries said with another wave of his hand. "You're gonna need that diaper now that you have the bladder of an infant."

Instantly, Zeus felt a flood of warmth in his crotch as the pee he'd been holding back burst forth and began soaking into the thick padding. No matter how he struggled, he couldn't stop the flow and just stood there wetting himself as his tormentor looked on. The flow seemed to last forever, the plastic expanding as the stuffing beneath it swelled up. Finally, it stopped, leaving the king of the gods standing there, red-faced with embarrassment, in a soaking-wet diaper.

Jeffries laughed as he said, "Aww, did you have an accident, little guy? Well, that's okay 'cause that's what babies do. Lie down, and I'll get you all dry again!" When Zeus didn't respond, he waved his hand again, causing the god to topple backwards on weak legs and plop onto his soggy ass. "Are you going to cooperate, or do I have to take you all the way again?" Reluctantly, Zeus laid back and allowed this man to change his diaper. "There! Doesn't that feel better now?"

Zeus struggled up into a sitting position, and Jeffries said, "Are you hungry, little guy? I know you are!" With another wave of his hand, the god suddenly felt famished. Jeffries produced several jars of baby food, a spoon, and a bib. He tied the bib around Zeus's neck, opened a jar, and began feeding him the contents. The god-king was so hungry that he didn't care what was in the jar or that he was being fed like a baby. He opened his mouth and hungrily accepted every bite until the jar was empty. Jeffries opened another jar, then another and another and another. When there were all empty, Jeffries waved his hand, and Zeus felt unbearably thirsty. A largle plastic bottle full of apple juice and capped with a rubber nipple was shoved into his face, and he immediately wrapped his lips around it, fervently sucking the juice down his throat. When it was empty, Jeffries said, "Good boy! Too bad juice always goes right through you!" Another wave of his hand, and Zeus realized the man was right as he felt himself wetting his diaper again. "Good thing you have that diaper on! Especially since that juice isn't all you just had!" With the wave of one hand, Zeus felt a sudden pressure growing in his abdomen. The other hand waved, he felt his sphincter muscles begin to relax, and soon all the baby food he'd just eaten began to pile up in the seat of his diaper as the king of the gods helplessly messed himself like a little baby. "Uh-oh," Jeffries said, sniffing the air. "I think someone went poo-poo! Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Seeing how much power Jeffries had over him, Zeus laid still as the new god of time changed him into a fresh diaper.

Jeffries took over Zeus's palace, making it his own. The god's legs were too weak for him to walk, so he was forced to get around by crawling on all fours. Jeffries learned to use his power to regress Zeus's weight without affecting his mass, allowing him to easily lift and cradle the humbled god, still physically a grown man, in his arms. This was a useful trick for moving the former king of the gods around, placing him into or onto the new adult-sized baby furniture that made up the nursery he'd installed.

Jeffries had him on the changing table the next morning, untaping a dirty diaper, when he said, "I'm going to have so much fun with you, Zeusy. I'm going to make you pay for all the misery you've heaped onto humanity over the years, and you'll never do it again. All you'll do is crawl around the house and fill your diapers up. The other gods are next. I'm going to conquer them one by one, and when I'm done, I'll have a nursery full of former gods turned into nothing but big, diaper-dependent babies. And since my power makes me immortal, I'll be able to play this game forever. Now, I think it's time your emotions matched your body." He waved his hand, focusing on the emotional center of Zeus's brain and turning the clock back on it. The helpless god burst into tears, sobbing and wailing loudly, infantilely communicating his unhappiness. He cried until Jeffries stuffed a pacifer into his mouth, and Zeus began sucking it eagerly.

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoyed this, you can find a lot more like it on my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/topsyturvy. I have more than two dozen ABDL stories about role reversals for $4 a month. I also have close to two dozen photo edits with the same theme, which you can see for $5 and read all my stories. Otherwise, thanks for reading!

Archived