LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter XIV

------------------

Warning cruelty, violence and sex

------------------

The Cure - A forest - Was now playing in the auditorium

My! My! MY! Said the man, can someone tell me who managed to break his chains like this

No, but seriously, what a wonderful mother she has become! Who wouldn't want to have a mother like that said the man laughing, Someone? Ha ha ha!

Ok ok I see that you don’t give a damn about me, so let return to Elisabeth the wonderful mother ha ha ha

—————————————————-

She looked at Kati, her orgasm had now been over for about five seconds, but her whole body continued to convulse, she had both hands on her breast, her face was contorted by orgasm and pain. She was so beautiful  
She slowly opened her eyes, she was still stunned from the orgasm she had had, she had smug smile
Twank yooo mommy said Kati softly

Your welcome darling, now in a few hour you will have a beautiful bruise on your left nipple and it will remind you the orgasm you had — Kati smile proudly —

Elisabeth nod to the guard

Elisabeth was looking at her and she thought, never again will she make her children suffer by not giving them sex
She helped her sat and gave her Girana —Kati hug Girana tightly, she was happy

The guard had just arrived and handed Elisabeth the nipple clamps, and he told her that Lea absolutely needs to talk to her, ok said Elisabeth go hold the two girls on the leash for her and send her to me

Lea arrived in and whispered something in his ear, Elisabeth recoiled and froze for a second which seemed to her much longer, she was shaken, she had to think fast
Ok she said, remove their makeup , put their a pacifier gag on so they are silent, god damnit everyone hear them screaming! Take off their diapers and put on them transparent plastic pants and make them swallow laxatives while drinking a lot of water, go buy 24 donuts and milk
Tied their bound wrists over head
I'II be there in a minute

Now listen to me Kati, mommy want go give you some responsibility — Peter also deserves happiness don't you think — Would you like to help mommy sweetheart?

Peter want swex mommy?

Yeah sweetheart, but mommy doesn't have the time right now, because she has to go disciplined Tina and Caroline, would you help me? — Kati's smile said it all —

Ok said Elisabeth, I want you to start rubbing Peters diaper until he get hard, and I want to tell me when he’s hard

Ok mommy!

Elisabeth turned to look in the distance Lea and her assistant working on Tina and Caroline, she was worried and she was trembling inside

Mommy mommy said Kati, Peter is hward and he msoan a little bit

Elisabeth took both of Peter's nipples and put the nipple clamps very tight

Peter was crying and shouting out loud, Ouuuuchhh! No! Mommy pwease its hurting! Elisabeth didn't have time to humiliate him and give him the fun he needed

Kati while you rub Peter’s diaper, you will pull and twist is nipples very strongly, and the more he will moan and the more you will rub is diaper faster and the more you will twist is nipples, he need a great amount of pain if he want to cum like you —Kati nod, she was proud to have bwig gwirl responsibility

Ok Peter lwisten to me said Kati! Mommy gwave me great rwesponsibility and Kati is bwig gwirl today, she put Peter’s pacifier in his mouth and tell him, I want you to mwake cummie with Elmy in your hand

Elisabeth walked up to Lea with a hasty step or rather she waddled hastily towards Lea, her diaper was so soaky that if she pressed it she would leak. Behind her she heard Peter who was about to cum, he was screaming in pain and pleasure

Elisabeth took the paddle and told Lea to administer five strokes with all her strong might in the hollow of Tina's back — Elisabeth took the paddle and went to the back of Caroline —

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Both women were screaming. The pain was so intense that their legs gave way, they were hanging by their hands above their heads, they both screamed through their pacifier gag

Elisabeth nod to the four guard, the guards helped Tina and Caroline to get back on their legs, their legs trembled and they breathed very hard, they were crying like they never had

Look at me bitch, we will take away the pacifier gag, if I hear a single word come out of your mouth, those five strokes we gave you will have been a caress compared what awaits you both. After I finish explaining to you what will happen, you will no more require permission to speak unless specifically told to remain silent. You will soon learn when it is prudent to speak and when it is not

They took off their pacifiers gag, they were both crying

Shup up said Elisabeth, and she slapped Caroline face and Lea did the same for Tina, now if you want to cry or even moan you will wait for my permission.
Soon the laxative and the water you drank will take effect and you will have to relieve yourself, and again there you will have to ask for permission, If I see a single drop of piss or shit on your plastic pants, you will regret it
Right now I am your worst nightmare and you have an interest in listening and even perhaps anticipating wanting to please me, it is all to your advantage

Currently in my eyes you are only two pathetic lesbians who want to live like adult babies, who want to live a life free from responsibility, but responsibility you had! For now you are to only address me as Mistress, am’I clear?

Both Tina and Caroline said — Yes Mistress!

Caroline had never been afraid in her life like this, her back hurt so much, she would have wanted to cry so badly but she held back with all her strength, she did not even dare watch Tina subtly for fear that this woman breaks her neck, she had never seen an angry woman like that

Of course Caroline understood that they were supposed to act like two f’ing slut begging to be whipped and humiliated in front of the whole audience It would be their ways of paying their debt to be regressed

But they couldn't get used to the idea that they were going to be lobotomized, just thinking of the word lobotomy gave her and Tina chills, it has long been a treatment reserved for criminals or people with mental illness, now the lobotomy was banned in most countries

What fools they both were, the fetish fantasy had been stronger than reality, they had made a mistake and they just wanted to go home and see their relatives and friends again

But it was now impossible because they had given their liberty right and life to the lawyers of *The AB Swow* by signing legal papers in front of notaries

Normally she would have collapsed and cried all the tears in her body, but she had to muster all her strength not to do so as she was afraid of dying from this woman's anger, she was so scared she would have done anything to make this woman happy to suffer less  
She didn't understand that the woman could be so angry, but she would surely understand very soon

Elisabeth and Lea approach the two women with nylon thread in their hands
Now said Elisabeth, we are now going to tie the end of your nipple very firmly and it will turn blue, I prefer to warn you, it is a pain that over time becomes unbearable and may also cut your skin
But you both have a decision to make right now, do you want only one nipple tied or both? —She said with a sadistic smile —

Tina couldn't believe the woman's sadism and they both knew that they had no real choice, and they absolutely wanted to please the woman to be eventually forgiven

Tina and Caroline said in unison, both nipples please Mistress

Caroline had never prayed in her life and now she prayed with all her strength to disappear, to no longer simply exist, to no longer simply suffer
When will this suffering and this mental torture stop, will they make it out alive, and if they will make it out alive in what state will their body and their minds be

Tell me Caroline said Elisabeth, do you think you deserve this treatment?
I have no doubt that you wish to please me and perhaps begin a process where I might forget your offenses, don’t you?

Yes please Mistress I deserve your punishment, I would like so much to do whatever it take to been pardoned

No worries baby you will soon said Elisabeth

Please mistress tied both of my nipples, I want to suffer for you! — Tears flow down her beautiful youthful face —

Tell me Tina, do you think I should tie your nipple slightly or tightly?

Tightly Mistress please — her eyes were full of tears and her legs were shaking — I know you have the right to do whatever you want with us, and I hope one day you will forgive us, so please Mistress put it really tight I’am ready to suffer for your forgiveness

Elisabeth and Lea tied Tina and Caroline's nipples very hard, it hurt so much they were out of breath, they both looked at the ground they no longer had concentration, and despite everything they had to find the strength to not scream and cry, they never thought such cruelty existed

Thank you for taking the time to discipline us for our own good Mistress said Caroline

Now I would ask you to suffer in silence and listen to me, said Elisabeth
A few weeks ago I failed my children as a good mother, I have been punished severely but it was a punishment that I deserved, but I was given a chance to take myself back, as I will perhaps do with you both of you
But the chance they gave me had conditions like you very soon The two conditions were, to make my children happy and to give the show of my life tonight with you, but you chickened out!!!
You know what awaits me if I fail, I will lose my children and end up like you in the regression shock therapy building
I was supposed to be a sadistic sexual mommy to you, but now I'm a your worst nightmare who is ready to break your neck so as not to lose my children, do you understand me!  

Yes Mistress whisper Tina and Caroline

Elisabeth saw them squirm, they needed to relieve themselves and they were too scared to ask permission
She knew that she had just broken them, she knew that they had no more resistance and that they would do anything to please her. In the state that they were a fly would have scared them
It was sad to see them like this

It was time to halve the cruelty, she had a pwlan! like Kati said

She looked for a few moments in the direction of the giant crib, and she saw Kati and Peter who slept in spoons with their stufed animals She was never going to lose her children without having put the battle of her life

Elisabeth said, I don't know what will happen to me due to your cowardice, but I know that I will have to impress my bosses by making decisions, will I take the good decision? I don’t know, but know that I will do whatever its take to not lose my babies

I know that *The AB Show* is mostly watched by perverts, and I suspect that more there will be paraphilic babies, the more the show will be listened to

I will give you two choices, and you will have to make a decision — She nod to Lea —

Tina had difficulty concentrating, she fluttered from left to right on her feet, she was still hanging by the wrists above her head, the pain in her breasts was unbearable

Lea appeared with a tray containing two syringes, we could see a blackish liquid inside

If you choose this option, when you will be in your coma for the first 14 days of your regression, you will be injected with this fluid between the C2 and C3 vertebra into your nervous system, and instantly and permanently you will become paraplegic babies, but if you…

But Tina’s passed out and fell forward hanging by her arms above her head

And the guards grabbed her and restrained her, Lea threw a glass of water in her face and she regained consciousness, she would have screamed but still had a minimum of strength not to do it, because she knew that his treatment would be even worse, but could there be a worse treatment, she wondered. She would have liked so much to have a chance and demonstrate her dedication and love for her mistress

Lea came to see Elisabeth and whispered something in her ear
It was also to much for Caroline and the pain was unbearable, she was dizzy she felt in another world, hell was nothing to compare to what she was living, everything was beyond her strength, she just wanted to die

Elisabeth looked at them, they were out of strength and it was obvious that all they wanted was to be forgiven and to please her

From now on you'll call me mommy, we'll untied your wrists above your head and we will remove the nylon thread which is embedded in the skin of your nipples and Lea will heal your nipples

For the next ten minutes I give you permission to scream and cry all the tears in your body, you can also relieve yourself in your plastic pants, you can also hug each other and comfort you, but when I come back I don't wanna hear a word anymore, am i clear?

There were both shouting thank you mommy, thank you mommy!

I explained the first option to you, which is the injection to make you paraplegic babies, now on my return I will explain to you what is your second option, of course your second option will be different from each other

She motioned to Lea that she could start healing them, but she walked over to Tina and she asked her if she knew the meaning of the word feederism, and she went backstage

Note to those who love this story

After having reread this chapter with a cool head, I can say that I don't like this chapter very much, I have actually lost my style a little

I also made mistakes by trying to articulate too many people at the same time, a big challenge especially when you don't speak the language

Also taking into account that I am not a writer but rather someone who has fun writing

I'm not very comfortable writing very long chapters, I feel like I'm getting lost

So I sincerely hope to bounce back for the next chapters, I crossed my finger

• Like 1

Chapter XV

My my said the man! A mother bear is nothing compared to this woman he said

Ok please please don't tell her I said that, beg the man while laughing

The administration committee made a decision... and suddenly the man stopped talking. Ok I won't tell you more, let's go see Elisabeth

——————————————————

Elisabeth was now dressed in a corset and a red and black suspender belt, she was still wearing her 5 inch high heels, black with red sole

When Tina had lost consciousness, Lea had come to whisper in Elisabeth's ear that they wanted to see her behind the scene

One of the members of the board of directors came to reassure her that she would not lose her children and that she had handled the unforeseen very well
That they had all fallen in love with the idea of having different paraphilic babies, and it was time to stop torturing his two young woman, because it was not good for the image of *The AB Show*

He told her that her diaper humiliation in front of the audience was now over and gave her clothes that were much more adequate

Elisabeth was back on stage heading towards Tina and Caroline, she was so glad to know that she wouldn't lose her children she would have cry, but now that the adrenaline was over she felt disgusting to have been so cruel to Tina and Caroline
Now she had to regain their confidence naturally by being a good sexual sadist

Tina and Caroline were squatting on the ground hugging each other, they were sobbing
When they saw her they instantly stiffened and stopped crying

She noticed that they probably had to urinate and shit in their plastic pants, and that Lea had cleaned and diapered them, too bad she thought, she would have liked to play with their plastic pant
She looked at their nipples which Lea had heal, the skin had been cut a little by the nylon thread but nothing very serious  

Caroline looked at her and no longer saw that cruelty in her eyes, she crawled to her feet and said, thank you mommy for having neat us, thank you, thank you, I love you

Tina kept thanking her too and started to cry, and stiffened and stopped thinking she hadn't had permission

Tshut tshut tshut its ok you can cried darling

Elisabeth sat down on the floor and said to them come here, Tina and Caroline went to snuggle up against this woman they had to call mommy, but the feeling was very conflicting because this woman had beaten them and she had been afraid for their life, and this little daring of love that she gave them was so good, she both bursts crying the tears of their lives  

While gently stroking their hair, she saw Lea prepare a crib with toys for Caroline

Okay listen to me both, mommy won't lose her babies anymore so you have nothing to fear from my cruelty now, you can both talk and cry however you like
Of course mommy will remain a sexual sadist but we know basically that if you are here it is because you liked that
Caroline you are going to follow Lea and go play in your crib here beside us while mommy explains the difficult choices that Tina will have to take, and then mommy will come and explain your choices to you

Thank you mommy said Caroline

Elisabeth was sitting next to Tina, and while brushing her hair, she heard the Pink Floyd the Wall album played

Mommy what does feederism mean ask Tina?

Its variety of fat fetishism darling, where sexual gratification is obtained not from the fat itself but from the process of gaining, and achieve his weight goals

You mean that I'm gonna get obese and getting fat is gonna stimulate me sexually

Yes my darling, during your coma you will be programmed to like this, but don't think about it for the moment, mommy will explain it to you later   

Tina looked at Elisabeth and said to her, mommy I would like so much to escape this nightmare and go home and see my relatives

I know Tina, but its to late now, you have to accept your situation — Tina said nothing, tears ran down her face — Elisabeth wiped her face —

Everything will be fine Tina, whether you want it or not it will happen, you might as well try to accept it

How do we do?

Open your heart, accept your destiny, accept your fear and anxiety, let go and you will find peace

She sobbed silently

You know when I failed my children I was severely punished, I never tried to take my responsibility away and I have accepted the consequences of my decisions, you must do the same now

Is tonight that I will be put in a artificial coma for 14 days and begin my regression therapy?

Yeah they will be sedating midazolam or propofo, and after that they will start the various operations on your body

Soon I will be one of the many lobotomized people?

Yes Tina you will soon be part of the lobotomized person

Tears rolled down her face

Elisabeth entered her hand into Tina's diaper and went to press on her clitoris without making any movement, she knew that the lobotomy scared her but she also knew that kind of victimization excited her sexually, when Tina had started talking about lobotomy she had noticed the point of her nipples hardening

Tina pushed a little on Elisabeth’s finger

You know there is no shame in being lobotomized said Elisabeth

Tina now had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, her breathing had become noisy
and started to move her body against Elisabeth finger

You know for you lobotomized they will inject you with a product right here on your temple, and with her other finger she gently pressed on his temple

Her whole body was now in motion around Elisabeth's finger

Elisabeth did not remove her finger from her clit but turned Tina to put her in a doggy position and she whisper — You would like to be lobotomized? Isn't it my darling?

Tina didn't answer but her whole body was now in motion, she breathed very loudly

Elisabeth pressed even harder on her clit, she felt the moisture between the girls legs—I think you deserve a spanking for being so naughty, don't you think

Tina was breathing very fast now, her whole body was on fire - And she whisper please spank me

Elisabeth picked up the hairbrush and slapped her on the buttock

Smack!

Tina barely moved, she was too focused on masturbating against Elisabeth's finger

Smack! — Smack!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Tell me Tina, you want to be lobotomized don’t you?

Yes Tina whisper, her whole body was now sweating, desperately continued to rub against Elisabeth's finger

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ahhhhhhh more please more!

I didnt hear you! Tell me what do you want!

I want to be lobotomized! I want to be lobotomized! Please!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She was screaming, she was about to cum — Again please please !!! I want to be one of the many people who suffer from lobotomy please!!!!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!

Knowing that we are going to add your name to the bottom of the list of lobotomized people turns you on my darling? is not it?

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!  Yes yes yes! Yes I want to be on the lobotomy victim list, PLEASE!!!

Now Elisabeth had started to masturbate Tina furiously and Tina was following her movement

Smack! Smack!

Ahhh! Pleaseeee! She was moaning and she was crying at the same time  

You like being a victim, don't you? Tell me what you want darling?

Yeahhhhhh! She was cumming now all screaming, I wanna be lobotomized, I wanna be fat and I wanna be a happy baby
She came in a way she had never before! She collapsed to the ground and began to cry

Elisabeth gave her a few seconds to recover, she then put Tina's head on her knees and she gently stroked her head while making small circles on his temple, where she was going to receive her injection

Tina’s still breathless stopped breathing and then looked at her with wide open eyes and turned red crimson

Tss Tss Its ok darling said Elisabeth, stop being ashamed of your choices, accept them, you also have the right to be happy

Tina smiled shyly at her as she buried her head between Elisabeth's legs and fell asleep

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter XVI

Tina was sleeping with her head between Elisabeth's legs, she did not know how long she had been sleeping but the gurgling of her intestines had woken her up, she remembered that they had given her laxatives and that she was on the point of messing her diaper

Something had happened in his head

She was happy, she realized now that her choices were quite simply the consequences of the trauma experienced in her childhood, like any fetishist

She was calm, she was no longer afraid of Elisabeth, she was no longer afraid of her choices even if it was to generate some mental and physical torture

She was at peace with herself, even though she had a choice between becoming an adult paraplegic baby or an obese adult baby

It seemed a long way away, but she remembered exactly the way how Elisabeth had described her option
If you choose option no1, when you will be in your coma for the first 14 days of your regression, you will be injected with this fluid between the C2 and C3 vertebra into your nervous system, and instantly and permanently you will become paraplegic baby, but if you choose option number 2 you will become a fat fetishism, where sexual gratification is obtained not from the fat itself but from the process of gaining, and achieve his weight goals

But now things were different, she was either going to become a paraplegic baby or a baby who is going to be obsessed with gaining weight and she will probably become obese and lazy

But weirdly just thinking about the choices she had, make the the tips of her nipples have hardened and she began to experience a warm feeling in her stomach

She gently unfolded her hand and went to pinch her hardened nipple, she lifted her head and looked at Elisabeth
She was about to pooped in her diaper, the feeling of imagining herself letting go and pooping in her diaper while lying on Elisabeth was amazing, she did it with Caroline sometime, but never with another person

Elisabeth looked at her while stroking her hair, she knew Tina was about to pooped in her diaper because she squirmed more and more

Tina was sexually aroused, she closed her eyes and she decided to let it go and messed and pee in her diaper, the warm of her piss and the pressure of her poop against her anus and her diaper was incredible, she let her self moan and while she continued to stroke her erect nipples Without any shame she opened her eyes and looked at Elisabeth with a blissful smile

Elisabeth was happy, she had succeeded in breaking down her resistance, she looked at her smiling and said — Well, it seems someone is starting to accept her choices

Tina got her mind back and smile at her

I have a gift for you said Elisabeth and she took a stufed animal and gave it to Tina and said to her — Tonight when you are going to be in a coma for 14 days he will sleep next to you

When Tina heard the word coma, the warm feeling in her stomach grown again, she was feeling so naughty — Tina took the stuffed animal — Oh the beautiful bird she exclaimed!

Yes its a mockingjay said Elisabeth

Oh! I will call her Katniss

It's a very good choice, said Elisabeth laughing — Speaking of choices darling said Elisabeth have you choose one sweetie?

Yes mommy I made my choice, but first can I ask you something please?

Of course Tina

You told us that we are going to be Caroline and I  different paraphilic babies If I told you that I am ready to let you choose for me whether I will become a paraplegic baby or an obese baby, if I told you that I am ready to do anything right now for you so that we have the same handicap Caroline and I, will you accept?

Elisabeth looked at her, she put her hand on one of her breasts, she had beautiful breasts but too small for her taste, with the tip of her finger she gently caressed it while making a small circle around her hard nipple, she saw Tina's breathing increased
She lowered her hand quietly to her stomach, touching the beginning of her diaper and put her hand on Tina’s diaper

Tina opened her legs and offered her her whole crotch

Elisabeth directed her hand at a large bulge in the rear portion of her diaper

Tina’s was no more ashamed of herself and said — Yes, yes, please touch me there

Elisabeth pressed hard while spreading the woman excrement all over her labia and well up inside Tina’s vagina

Tina was breathing faster and faster, she had always secretly dreamed of having her vagina filled with excrement, but she was always felt guilty to have this desire without counting the fear of having a vaginal infection
Tina wanted to please her and press her vagina against Elisabeth hand

Elisabeth looked at Tina and said —  You are ready to do anything?

Yes mommy!

Ok then, Caroline and you will become two fat fetishist babies, your mommy will forced feed you both until you reach 115 kg, but here is my condition, she leaned into Tina's ear and whispered something to her

The instant of a few seconds Tina stiffened, then she looked at Elisabeth and said to her, I promise

You have interest in not disappointing me, she said to her

I will not said Tina

Elisabeth was sexually aroused by Tina's promise, she leaned in to kiss her, and Tina's mouth and yield to the women intimate kiss

Elisabeth continued to massage the rear of Tina's soiled diaper making sure that her bottom was properly covered as well, and then she open Tina's diaper and put her hand into the mess and she went massaging Tina's clit while she started masturbating herself

Tina was not disgusted by the nasty smell from her soiled diapers on the contrary it sexually aroused her even more

Elisabeth continued to masturbate herself and took the hairbrush and handed it to Tina

Tina’s pushed the handle of the hairbrush into her vagina and move back and forth, spreading the tender flesh and stretching her wide open. As her hot cunt warmed the scat on her fingers and on the handle, the cream and shit turned into a goo that ran out from between Tina’s legs  

Elisabeth look at Tina and said — When Caroline and you both going to be two fat obese, do you know what the perverts who watch *The AB Show* are going to call you?

Tina was having a hard time answering because she was about to climax and she didn't want to, she knew if she came right now she wouldn't be able to keep her promise at the end

They will call you both, fat piggy, porky, fatty, tubby, pudgy girl, chubby, big girl, lazy obese

She knew she was going to become a fat lazy obese and it turned her on sexually
Tina was squeezing her vaginal muscles, she could feel the waste inside her. The feeling was hard to describe other than being full, but Tina found it heavenly and she said — If we are called that names, that's what we have become and I will accept my choices

Elisabeth continued to masturbate she was about to have an orgasm, she put her other hand that had masturbated Tina and was full of waste, and she smeared Tina's breast and tell her — In a few weeks you are going to have big heavy breasts, and you will be a beautiful fat woman — But telling her that made her exploded in an amazing orgasm while screaming with joy  

Tina’s continued to pushed the handle of the hairbrush into her vagina and move back and forth, Tina was already about to come, and when she saw Elisabeth orgasm while telling her that soon she was going to become a beautiful obese, did not help her.
Tina was no longer able to wait, she was moaning, she was breathing very hard, she was sweating, she was shaking and she was about to cum but she had to hold back
She waited for Elizabeth to order her to keep her promise, just thinking about what she was going to have to do made her feel sick, but better to do it while she was sexually aroused

Elisabeth caught her breath and told her — It's time to keep your promise darling

Tina took the handle of the hairbrush out of her vagina and brought it close to her mouth, with her other hand she began to masturbate gently because she was holding herself back so as not to orgasm

Its time Tina, said Elisabeth, open you mouth!

Tina was lucky because the smell of the handle of the hairbrush, which was smeared with shit, did not repel her but on the contrary made her more horny

She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and began to suck the handle, but when she felt the hot muddy shit in her mouth she began to scream in an unprecedented orgasm, in fact his orgasm had been inversely proportional that how filthy it was and she had never came like this before, few second later her whole body was still shaking in convulsion while she continued sucking the handle in her mouth, she was no more there, she was in heaven
In her head she heard — The Sinnerman from Nina Simone

• Thanks 1

I'm going to ignore the content now.
Or no, i diden´t won´t.
Except for the end with the hairbrush, I actually liked it again.
You actually don't leave out any clichés and cover a lot of fetishes with your show.

Maybe there should really be a real show ...
Gone with the stupid asocial reality shows, go we now to the shameful rules of the new game show of BDSM  ...
First prise ...
You can win a free drive with a escalator in the department store of your choice!  ? End of joke ?

@LiL Marc

But most of all I like your writing style again.
good job i can´t wait to see more

• Like 1
On 4/13/2021 at 12:30 PM, snowwhite said:

You actually don't leave out any clichés and cover a lot of fetishes with your show.

*The AB Show*  is a lucrative entity, so it goes where there is money to be made ?

Chapter XVII

The bird on fire! Said the man laughing

But no one was speaking in the auditorium

Helloooo! Said the man, the bird on fire, the stuffed animal bird, the mockingjay, Katniss, I mean come on guy’s wake up! Ok the lights are on, but nobody's home, thought the man

Ok… ok… I know some of you are in shock, scat its not for everybody, but instead of being disgusted by Tina, you should tried to look beyond what you see, can you see the beauty of it? Can you see the act of love for her partner, the lack of complaint, the acceptance, the stoicism, I mean come on!

People whispered

OK let's go on a easier note said the man laughing
I won't show you Caroline’s performance but Elisabeth submitted Caroline to the same task and she nailed it, ok she gag a lot, but hey! nobody's perfect ha! ha! ha!

The auditorium was silent

Let me tell you that the two young women soon to be adult babies are doing very well, they have been in a coma for seven days now and they have already gained 3 kg

In addition to undergoing the various surgeries such as -Minor anal operation (cut the sphincter muscles) -Minor lobotomy -Permanent removal of all hair (witch its not perfect as we all know) -Injection of medication via a catheder to weaken the blader -Head phone session (Babyis hypnosis) We gave them two insulin injections per day, insulin allows glucose solution to enter body cells thus gaining weight more faster

While the man explaining all this to them he heard the music playing in the auditorium, it was —The Cranberries

Of course we took pictures of his two young women with their perfect bodies, and in a few months we will be doing the before and after picture
I have to admit it's a little sad to see two such beautiful young women become obese, but they are going to be so much happier as an adult obese baby said the man

OK now let talk about Kati and Peter

He heard people talk and smile in the auditorium

Ha!!! Said the man laughing —  Now I get you attention!

The man lowered his voice with a serious expression and said — Well… let me tell you that Kati haven't been doing very well lately
She has been condemned by the punishment committee to undergo a two-week treatment called  « the crippled therapy »

Let's remember that the punishment committee was composed of 7 peoples, a member of the board of directors, two doctors, two psychologist and two sex therapist

Kati was seen by the punishment committee and as been diagnosed as a person suffering from what we call in *The AB Show* the « adult baby slut syndrome », she have been caught four times in the last two days of finger fucking herself

Let me explain said the man — Do you remember earlier when I explained to you all that the major challenge when you regress a adult into baby its the sexual pleasure, I told you that it is a muscle and mental memory that the body cannot forget and to want to deprive the person of this innate sensation would be a big mistake, because the unconscious frustration of the subject would increase causing severe damage into the brain

Of course here on *The AB Swow* we give them the right to have sexual pleasure, but it alway though the diaper by rubbing or humping, but they are not allowed to put their hands in their diapers and masturbate or finger fucking them self

But the problem is you have to take into account that in some women the orgasm is clitoral and others are vaginal, the problem being that vaginal women are not fully satisfied by rubbing or humping though the diaper

A woman's physical and erotic cartography is not written in stone said the man
It is experience that traces and creates it; it is the body, responding to what it is experiencing, which constantly reshapes its reactions by adding new experiences, which interpret them differently depending on the context
Real physical changes can occur, or can integrated with the help of the treatment called  « the crippled therapy »

So let's go see poor Kati in « The crippled therapy room »  

———————————————

Kati was consumed by shame
She was lying naked on a raised bed, her hands behind her head tied up and her legs wide apart and tied up, her buttocks raised on a waterproof cushion with all of her genitals even more exposed

There were three other adult babies girls like her tied up ready to undergo treatment called "the crippled therapy" but it was not a common room they were all in a private rooms, only Elisabeth and Lea were there

Kati felt so alone, she would have wanted so much to face this ordeal with Peter by her side, she was in pain and she realized she couldn't live without him, she felt so insecure
Elisabeth had promised her that in the next hours Peter would be with her in the room, because he was also going to have to learn to know Kati's new body again
Kati had no idea what she was referring to

She had been tied up on that raised bed for two hours now, she was soaked from head to toe
What was annoying was that she was soaked in her own urine, she had been given a lot of water to drink and she was urinating constantly
Every time she urinated, Elisabeth took Kati's urine in her hand and she stroked Kati's whole body, asking her to close her eyes and focus on the various feelings

Elisabeth had asked her to take this very seriously, because she had fourteen days to complete a task, and if she failed to succeed she would be sexually paralyzed for the rest of her life.
Kati didn't understand anything, but she was very scared so she tried to focus on the various feelings she was having

Elisabeth stroked Tina's short hair with his hand full of urine, she was so beautiful she thought It was such a shame that she suffered "adult baby slut syndrome"
Elisabeth's goal was to do everything for Kati to succeed

Elisabeth was happy because she saw Kati looking at Lea with a vial in her hand filling a syringe, and she saw the worry in Kati's eyes now

Elisabeth leaned into Kati's ear and whispered to her, it's okay my love to be afraid, it's okay to feel helpless and humiliated and I want you to feel that way, you are mommy’s baby girl and I will help you succeed your task

She put her hand against Kati's breast, stroking it and asked her to focus on whatever she was feeling

Kati’s met Elisabeth gaze and she nod

Now darling, mommy will french kiss you and I want you concentrated on both sensation
Elisabeth plunged her tongue into Kati's mouth and she tasted the salty taste of urine on Kati's lips
Now Elisabeth was no longer stroked her breast, but took the tip of her nipple in a way that she could barely feel it while continuing to kiss her, she wanted Kati to feel to the various sensations that her body gave her
After a few minutes Elisabeth stopped kissing her and told her — I love you baby girl, be strong!

Kati watched Lea approach with a syringe in her hand, she knew that soon she would suffer the consequences of her actions, she was afraid now, she turned away looking at Elisabeth with a pleading look — But!.. but!… she said

Elisabeth didn't listen Kati’s protest and asked Lea - How many cl did you put in the syringe she ask?

30 cl said Lea, the effects will last for 14 days, as the punishment committee demanded of us

Good said Elisabeth

But mommy! said Kati, she was scared now, tears started to roll down her cheek
Kati started to cry, why twhe injection mommy, what is that?

Tss - tss - its ok darling — Elisabeth had coated her fingers with lubricant, she opened Kati's lips, and she began to gently stroke her clit, it feel good isn’t?

Of course Kati loved have being masturbated and it felt good, but she was way too worried to let it go and enjoy it

You know darling said Elisabeth, the clitoris has between 8000 and 10000 nerve endings

Kati was confused she didn’t know what to say

Elisabeth put pressure on Kati's clit and looked at her and asked - Do you feel my thumb on your clit?

Kati was uncomfortable she felt insecure - Yes mommy

You should memorize the pleasure you feel, because for the next 14 days you will no longer feel anything on you genital area, it means that the next two weeks you will not be able to orgasm through your clitoris or your vagina, but we will teach you how to orgasm differently

Kati would have wanted to cry for mercy, to beg, to struggle but she knew it was no use
Lea opened both Tina's lips and with the help of a cotton ball she disinfects and anesthesia her clitoris

Tears were running down Kati’s cheeks, she looked at her mom and she resigned herself and gave her a sad smile, then she looked down and realized that her legs were roughly spread like a whore and that she was soaked head to toe in her own urine
The humiliation was at its height

Lea was now ready to inject the liquid into Kati’s clitoris

Elisabeth tell her — Don’t be afraid it's only a product that will paralyze your clitoris and your vagina for the next 14 days, after that you will be able to start having orgasms again, of course if you succeed your task

Kati didn't say anything, she began to cry softly she would have like to pressed Girana against her face hoping that she suck all her fears and anxiety

And all of a sudden she felt the sting of the injection in her clitoris, and she started screaming it was painful

Kati lifted her head and saw that Lea was waiting before injecting the product into her clitoris

The needle in her clit no longer hurt, Lea had probably injected some small amount of the liquid and the nerves of her clit were probably already starting to paralyze

With a distraught look, Kati said — Pwease pwease mommy, don't take my swexual pleasure away, pweaseeeee!

Everything will be fine sweetie said Elisabeth, over time you will learn to focus on erogenous zones other than your clitoris and your vagina, we will help you to make the sensations stronger and stronger and you’II learn to orgasm differently

Kati was crying, she had become an adult baby and the only things she had in life were her mommy, Peter, Girana and her sexual pleasure that they were about to take away from her

Elisabeth continued — And if within the next fourteen days you succeed in having an orgasm you will regain the sensations of your clitoris and your vagina, on the other hand if you do not succeed in this task, you will forever lose the sensation of your genital organs, but you will have your life in front of you to learn how to enjoy differently

Kati was crying like a river

Elisabeth tenderly took her face between both hands she wiped his tears away and pressed her nose to his - Everything will be fine, Peter, Lea and me we will help you to succeed, we will help you to become better
Now don’t fight it baby, do as you’re told and beg for it and it will all be easier for you

Kati resigned herself knowing that she had no choice and said — Pwease Lea help me become a better baby for my mommy
Pwease take me all my swexual pleasure away, paralyze all my genitals, I want mommy to be proud of me Pwease give me your injection!!!
She started to cry and said — Ove you mommy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter XVIII

—————————————
Author's Note
I know I write dark stories and not the majority of people like it, there are times where I feel bad and I wonder if people think I'm a freak LOL
I try to go around several kinks
I must admit that the last chapter which deals with paralysis, took me a few hours of reading and learning on the web, in fact I think I was trying to exorcise my biggest fear which is to become paraplegic or quadriplegic due to the sport I practice
——————————————-

« Just my imagination from The Cranberries » was playing background in the auditorium

Kati! Kati! Kati! said the man laughing with admiration, she did not become an emblematic icon for nothing

On her own she succeeded in questioning fundamental ground rules of *The AB Show*

I will explain to you in a few seconds why, but first let's go see Kati's existential crisis in her 14th day in « The crippled therapy room »  

————————————

Peter was sleeping in the spoon position with Kati

He dreamed that he was on an ABDL forum and that he and another adult baby girl were private messaging together

They had fun writing messages to each other, he tried not to write to her too often because he was afraid to bother her but she told him that he will never be a bother, It had made him feel good to hear because he didn't trust himself when he spoke to people on a forum and speaking another language didn't help his confidence at all

From the start her honesty and her empathy had greatly impressed him, she seemed to be a very beautiful person from within, with her demons of course but who did not have any
He had never asked her for a photo of her, maybe one day she would be ready to show him a picture, but to tell the truth her inner beauty was enough for him

They both made confidences, he had told her things about he's AB side that he was very embarrassed to say and that he had not told anyone and it was so easy with her and they even exchanged pictures of their stuffed animals

She had become his first AB friend and he was really happy!
But precisely maybe to much happy... his enthusiasm, his lack of emotional intelligence had probably cost him his friendship

She had slowly started to take her distance, she took more time to respond and then no longer respond to his last message
Thats hurt him a lot, but he choose to respect her choice and he did not send her a message anymore

If he could have told her one last thing, he would have told her that in her eyes she is still a beautiful person and that he knows that she didn't want to hurt him

This dream was his way of saying goodbye to her

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When Peter woke up he was confused, he wondered why he had had such a sad dream, when he opened his eyes he saw Kati's looking at him with the most beautiful smile in the world

Gwood morning ove, said Kati

He put his hand against Kati's cheek and smiled back at her, she was so beautiful with her short baby’s hair, he didn't answer back but he replied in his head, we don't say "ove" but "lwove" and she had read in his mind because they both started to laugh
He hugged her and put his nose to her forehead to smell her, he loved her scent and she knew it, after a few seconds she came out of her embrace and she suddenly took on a rebellious air and whispered to him — Kati’s not a sexual baby slave, I have a pwlan Peter!

Peter opened his eyes very wide, and he thought — Oh nooo… !!! Whenever Kati looked rebellious and said that she had a pwlan the earth would shake

——————————————

Ah ah ah said the man laughing! And then he stop laughing

Ok… I must admit there’s nothing funny here and we are in big trouble cause of her, but which character he said with admiration

For three days now, the board of directors and the punishment committee have been studying how to remove one of their basic rules, that is to say that one of the rule is that they are not allowed to put their hands in their diapers and masturbate or finger fucking them self, even a mommy is not allowed to

But the problem is you have to take into account that in some women the orgasm is clitoral and others are vaginal, the problem being that vaginal women are not fully satisfied by rubbing or humping though the diaper

And to tell the truth we have always considered them as sex slaves, and since they are all lobotomized, it never occurred to us that one day that babies could revolt because they threatened to take away their sexual pleasures for life

Remember that we injected Kati 30 cl of Protaczin in her clitoris and for the next 14 days she will no longer feel anything on her genital area, it means that the next two weeks she will not be able to orgasm through her clitoris and its vagina, and that she will have to learn to orgasm differently

On the 14th day of her treatment who is today said the man, she must be able to succeed having a sexual orgasm in front of the punishment committee with the help of her mom, if she didn’t succeed to having a orgasm we are going to inject her 120 cl of Protaczin in her clitoris which would make sure to burn forever the nerve endings of his clitoris and she will no longer have any sensation in her pubic area for life

Ok now let's go see Kati rebelled

————————————

She had been at "The crippled therapy room" for 14 days now
Elisabeth and Lea had taught her how to use her disabled body to achieve sexual pleasure or how to orgasm differently  

They have told her, that she should experiment with foreplay using parts of her body that she might not immediately think of as sexy or sexual Elisabeth says
It’s like when people become visually impaired and their smells and other senses become heightened. It’s like that with you said Elisabeth—You just lost sensation in a different area Your neck, shoulders, arms, and sides may grow to become new erogenous zones

The heavy *SMACK* that a slapper makes while your mommy spanks you can be arousing even if you don’t have sensation on your vagina or clitoris

Elisabeth had taught her to play with her line, to use her fingers to slide over the crotch area that had feeling, and just where the feeling stopped, she got a tingling feeling. If she did this for some time, again, her nipples got hard

But where Kati had been revolted the most, where she had been subjugated by humiliation is the first time she was found sitting naked in front of her three new friends who had also been condemned at the crippled therapy

Every day for 2 hours they were sitting together naked and inevitably after a few minutes they were sitting in their urine, they were there to share their experience to know where they had or not sensations and what did they do that excited them sexually

The first time the four adult baby girls were in this situation, they weren't able to look at each other and talk to each other at all, they were so embarrassed and ashamed to find theirself in such a situation, the only thing they had been able to do was cry

This experience had revolted Kati, she remembered how much she felt diminishing… she felt like a disabled person… but in fact when she thought about it, she was a disabled person, she could no longer read or write, walk, eat solid food, incontinent and now she had no sexual sensation

No actually the experience had made Kati no longer feel like a woman... but again when she thought about it, she realized that she was anything but a woman, she had been regressed and she was now an adult baby girl who was forced to submit to everything adults expected of her

In fact she felt like a baby slave, she felt like something was wrong, like she was a sexual slave for the sake of someone or something that she didn't know
She was outraged and she promised herself that she wasn't going to let them win

/-/-/-/-/-/-

Elisabeth was so angry, the punishment committee had just informed her that Kati did not want to take her test this afternoon and that she accepted the fact that she would never have sexual pleasure again through her vagina and her clitoris, worse she had succeeded in convincing the other three girls to do like her

Elisabeth took Kati’s chin between her two fingers and said to her - Look at me young lady!!!

Kati put both hands on either side of her hips and look at her with a rebellious air

Elisabeth try to calm down and ask her — Is it true that you don't want to take your test today and you managed to convince the other three girls to do not?

Kati looked at her and said nothing

Oh! my baby girl don't want to talk, she sulks

Kati didn’t say a word

Ok, so if I understand correctly, you revolted and you persuaded the three babies girls to follow you in your cause, and now I offer you the possibility of bringing your points and explain to me, but you sulk
This is a childish reaction Kati, don't you think?

Duh! said kati ironically, thats normal Kati’s a baby

That's exactly my point darling, you're a baby and a baby don't go rebellious, you let your emotions blind your judgment and once again mommy will have to punish you
Do you know what means figging sweetheart? Ask Elisabeth

Kati tried to remain impassive but despite everything a worry began to hover over her face, she did not know what figging meant but she knew that when her mum had this attitude she was in big trouble

Elisabeth look at her smiling and said — Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of peeled ginger root into the human anus or vagina in order to generate a sharp burning sensation, and we both know that I won't put it into your vagina darling
So tell me Kati, Is that true that you don't want to take your test today and you managed to convince the other three girls to do not?

Kati resumed her rebellious air and said— What if it is?

No… no…no… said softly Elisabeth, tell me that not true she said to herself

Kati didn't speak, she looked at the ground she felt bad, she saw that her mom was sad

Why Kati? said calmly Elisabeth

Kati will no longer be a baby sex slave mommy

Oh no! thought Elisabeth with some admiration — But you are not a sexual slave darling, why are you saying this?

Because I’am a adult baby girl who is forced to submit to everything adults expected of her, submission, humiliation, spanking, pain, and especially sexual pleasure, I know something is wrong mwommy

Darling you and Peter are the most important thing in my life, I would sacrifice my life for both of you she said while tears beginning to flow on her cheek
Do you thing that mommy don’t love you sweetheart?

I know you ove me mommy and I ove you more said kati with a smile half embarrass and half amuse

Elisabeth was happy to see her baby's reaction — Do you think that Peter and Girana don’t love you?

No mommy, Peter is the ove of my life and I know he will protect me and do anything for me, and when Peter is sleeping, I know Girana's protect me from all the monster at night in my closet mommy

So, you are happy darling, don’t you?

I never been so happy in my entire life mommy!

There was so much love in her eyes when she said that, that Elisabeth had to restrain herself to not burst in to tears — So why are you rebelling my love?

Because baby Kati don’t want to be a sexual slave!

Elisabeth felt awful to have to lie to the person she loved more than anything in the world, of course the state has found a way to make huge amounts of money at the expense of broken persons who have suffered a post traumatic shock, of course *The AB Show* was an entity that generated millions in turnover per years
So yes kati was sort of a slave, but a slave who had more love than anyone in the world, a slave who had never been so happier in her life
Elisabeth took her hand and gently stroked it and said — But you're not a slave Kati, why are you saying that, what makes you think you are a slave baby?

Because mommy is always punishing Kati!

Kati your a baby don’t you?

Kati nob

And what is the role of a mommy?

Kati doesn't say anything

When Kati and Peter are mischievous, noisy, infuriating and rude it's normal for mommy to punish both of you, it's a mommy's role to educate you darling

Kati suddenly felt a little ridiculous because on this point she was right, but she attacked again — But you are always beating and spanking us when we have sex, mommy is really sadistic with us and we always have bruises on our bodies

Elisabeth started laughing — Really sweetheart you are serious?

Kati looked at Elisabeth pretending she didn't understand why her mom was laughing

Of course mommy is sadistic she said laughing, of course kati is often spanked, but did you forget that you loved that my love, that you wanted that pain all over your body, that you need it to cum, that the more you suffer the more powerful is your orgasm,  a spanking its everything but a punishment for you my love she said to her while she continued to laugh

Kati looked at the ground while her cheeks became crimson red, she felt very embarrassed because she knew her mom was right and also a little angry because her mom had just ridiculed her argument

So!… Said Elisabeth I don’t see any slave here, what do you think?

When Kati heard is mommy's ironic remark, she felt anger rise within her and said - I know that there is something wrong here and I wont try to have a orgasm at my test today, and i'm ready to never have sex sensation for life, because I'am not a sexual slave!

Elizabeth began to lose patience and said — Oh you will cum baby, believe me you will!!!

No!!!! said Kati and she threw her bottle on the ground

Oh you are in big trouble young lady! Previously she had asked Lea to peeled ginger for her and Elisabeth went to the fridge to retrieve the ginger and at the same time to grab a new diaper

Kati knew she was in trouble and she tried to manipulate Elisabeth's emotions by starting to whine

Oh, stop your whining said Elisabeth when she come back, you know subconsciously that you want it to happen, you deeply want to be punish, you're happy that way, try to enjoy it at least, try to embrace it said Elisabeth

Kati blushed, she felt like she was participating in her own punishment, or rather in her own pleasure and she was ashamed of herself

As Elisabeth lifted Kati's legs and got ready to change her diaper she press the soak diaper over kati’s crotch, she did this often because she knew that her baby liked to feel the warm of her urine on her crotch
Kati loved when her mom did this to her, and she always lifted her pelvis to put pressure on her mom's hand to feel her hot urine, but the last fourteen day had been disappointing for her because she no longer felt anything on her crotch area when her mom did this to her
She regretted having had the reflex to lift her pelvis, because she saw her mother's smile

Disappointing isn't it said Elisabeth?
Imagine, your test is in one hours and if you don't orgasm you will never feel that pleasure again, in fact you will never feel your vagina and your clitoris again, it is not a bright future in my opinion

Kati was shocked because her mom had succeeded to put a doubt in her mind, but she remained unmoved

Elisabeth applied some lubricant to the ginger root, and she started to graze Kati's belly with it, then she moved around and went to play with Kati's line
Elisabeth saw that Kati's breathing had increased and she started to touch the part of her vagina she knew that Kati didn't feel anything but it could be very sexually arousing to see it, but not to feel it
Then she took her other hand and started to stroke Kati's belly, she knew that the contrast between seeing something and not feeling it and then feeling another part of the body was powerful as a sensation

Kati feel the heat rise in her, she was no longer able to think correctly, she wanted to let it go to this pleasure and she didn't want to
And suddenly Elisabeth gave her a very loud slap on Kati's vagina

The noise had been so aggressive and Kati had felt absolutely nothing and the sensation had been so enjoyable that the tips of her nipples were now hard and Kati started to stroke one of her nipples, but Elisabeth stopped her

Tss.. tss… dont touch your nipple sweetheart said Elisabeth

But mommy, pwease!

Didn't Kati tell mom that she didn't want to be a sex slave anymore?

But mommy, Kati hasn't made a decision yet, you know — Elisabeth had really created a doubt in her head, and she missed the feel of her vagina and her clit so much — Kati still had her nipples erect, she wanted to able to stroke her nipples so badly

Look at me sweetheart, you see this root of ginger? — Kati nob

Beg me to put it in your anus and mom will let you fondle your breasts for 30 seconds

Did it will burn and be painful mommy?

Yes a lot my darling, but you know that you need to suffer don't you

Yes mommy baby Kati like to suffer, pwease put it in my ass and make me suffer and have sexual pleasure! Pwease mommy!

And Elisabeth shoved the ginger root in her ass and Kati started to fondle her breasts

While Elisabeth watched Kati caress her breasts, Lea came to see her and whisper something in her ear.
And suddently Elisabeth's looked worried

Kati liked the pleasure it created for her, of course it was not as good as being able to have sexual sensations whit her vagina and her clitoris, but she seriously began to change her mind and maybe try to orgasm while her test
Mommy! I think you were right, Kati was a silly baby because she didn’t want to pass her test, Kati have change is mind

Elisabeth was still in shock and said to her - Kati listen to me, your three friends with whom you conspired went before the punishment committee 15 minute ago and they managed not to have an orgasm during their test
They were sentenced to receive their injection tomorrow noon, for the rest of their lives they will never be able to have the feeling of their vagina of their cliroris again

Kati suddenly stopped breathing, her eyes and mouth were wide open, she was in shock and she try to breath but wasn’t able to, and she collapsed

• Thanks 1

YES, there it is again! This is exactly your strength
The interaction between dom and sub.
I love this chapter.

And thank you very much for the first third it has a lot of emotions.
I think Peter has withdrawn ... maybe because of Katie ... wink

• Like 1

Chapter XVIIII

The man had his headphones on and he was subjugated by the music, he listened to "Glory box from Portishead" an trip hop alternative music from the 90s which was very sensual and the lyrics were beautiful
It reminded him of the time when he really knew music, a time when music flowed through his veins

We signaled to him that he would be on the air in ten seconds - He took off his headphones and before he speak he had that blissful air that music gave him so often

For a week now said the man, the board of directors and the punishment committee have been in crisis mode

Kati... what charisma, what intelligence says the man, on her own she has succeeded in making a multinational like *The AB Show* tremble, and at the moment no matter what decisions we are going to take, we are going to have to suffer the consequences, because she became the idol of *The AB Show*

Where to start said the man, ok first the board of directors has decided to change one of their fundamental rules

From today, mothers will have the right to touch and play with the genitals of their babies, before they could only do it through their diapers
Other regulation changed, only if mothers allow it, babies will have the right to play with their genitals and/or to play with the genitals of their lovers

Now said the man, unfortunately I have to admit to you that Kati is our biggest problem, we cannot afford another revolt on his part that will create another tsunami
Unfortunately she has become the idol of a generation, the idol of this popular show and we cannot remove her from this show without thinking about the consequences i.e. a high number of complaints and the cancellation of several thousand of clients

So when her mom told her that because of her her friends had been condemned to receive their clitoral injection, and because of her, her friends would lose all sexual sensation for life she had a panic attack and passed out

Let's go see a small sequence of Elisabeth talking to Kati and I'll come back to you to explain the rest

———————————

It was now five hours since Kati's panic attack, and Elisabeth was happy with the conversation she had with her baby girl
Of course she had sat Kati naked on baby waterproof pad on purpose
Kati felt guilty for her friends as she changed her mind, unfortunately she still had not found the feeling of her sexual part, and had no idea what was going to happen at this level and she was also concerned whether she really was a sex slave or not

Listen to me baby you don't have to feel guilty said Elisabeth, or course your decision has been childish and unfounded, but what are you expecting of you sweetheart?

Kati looked at her mommy questioningly

Kati look at you, you are an adult baby who was regressed at a mental age of three, and that for the rest of your life, what are you expecting?

But mommy! Does that mean that Kati’s will always be three she said blushing?

Exactly darling and you don't have to be ashamed of that, you are a baby and you gonna be a baby all your life and it's okay to act in a childish way and make mistakes

Kati was starting to relax, mommy does that mean its normal that I submit to everything adults expect of me, like submission, humiliation, spanking, pain, and sexual pleasure?

Exactly said Elisabeth, this is what you've been reduced to my love

Been reduced to, Kati’s thought… and what was most disconcerting was that she started to get tingly inside and her nipples was beginning to get hard

Now for your own good mommy will start spanking you on your thigh, and I want you to like that!

Kati nodded

Elisabeth gives her ten slaps on the thigh in the same place, her thigh had become all red, she saw Kati crimson with pain
You like it don’t you?

Kati was whimpering in pain and pleasure
Yes Mommy I like it and then she ask, mommy am’I a baby slave?

What if it is baby?
Elisabeth noticed a hardening of the nipples underneath Katis’s baby t-shirt and she saw that Kati blushed half shamed half aroused

Let it go baby said Elisabeth you know you like it, and she put her hand on her breast and stroked it gently — Feel so good don’t you think?

Kati moaned slightly

Elisabeth stuck her tongue into kati's mouth and french kissed her as she stroked Kati's breasts while pinching the tips of her nipples very hard, Kati began to cry out in pain
Elisabeth whispered in her ear — You like been a sexual baby slave don’t you Kati?

Kati nodded, blushing

There is no shame to be sexually aroused because you like it my love

Kati looked at the ground, her cheek was crimson red

Elisabeth had now started to slapped Kati's thigh again and told her — Kati tell me how old are you mentally?

Mommy Kati is a baby of three years old mentally

Elisabeth slapped her very hard on the thigh

Kati let a little moan come out of her mouth, please again mommy she whispered! And she started to stroke and pinch the tip of her nipple, she was now feeling the ecstatic mix of ingredients, pain, shame and arousal

You know my darling there is no shame in being three years of mental age and loving being a baby sexual slave, tell me darling what is the role of a baby in life?

To submit to everything adults expect of me, submission, humiliation, spanking, pain, and sexual pleasure mommy

Elisabeth leaned into Kati's ear and whispered to her, look at what my hand is doing to you slave

Kati was in a daze, she felt ashamed of loving and being sexually aroused for being a baby sex slave, she pinched the tip of her nipple trying to inflict as much pain on herself as possible, the pain allowed her to reach pleasure and crazy orgasms
But when Kati looked at her mother's hand she froze, her mouth and eyes wide open she had held her breath not knowing what to think, when she saw her mother finger fucking her when she hadn't realized it, felt so... so hot, so embarrassing, so assaulting, so betrayed by her own body, She looked at that hand that finger fucking her, it was so sensual and beautiful, it was fascinating to see and not be able to feel it, the feeling was so good and humiliating, so arousing

Elisabeth looked at her and said to her, Kati I want to hear what you've been reduced to, who are you now for mommy?

I’am your baby sex slave mommy Kati’s repeated breathlessly

Will you obey any command given you without question ask Elisabeth?

Kati nodded, she wanted to cum so badly — Yes, mommy, Kati’s whisper —Please spank me harder, punish me for been bad, please please punish me!

But Kati my love, a severe spanking is everything but a punishment for you

Kati continued to pinch the tips of her nipples and at the same time she looked at her mom who continued to finger fuck her and said - I know mommy but pwease!

But to her dismay she saw her mom get up, Kati would cry she was about to cum — No mommy please! Please Kati will be a good sex slave, please let me cum mommy!

Kati starts to saw her mom to undress and sit naked in front of her with her legs spread and her sex exposed
Kati admired her mother's beautiful body with her eyes, Kati put her hand on her vagina without feeling it and began to play with her line, that is to say the place where there was sensation and just next to where there was not while fondling her breasts

Elisabeth started to masturbate in front of Kati — Kati it's time for mommy to teach you to do a Cunnilingus, come closer and put your tongue on my clit darling

But mommy! Kati’s no lesbian

No but Kati’s a baby sex slave, so bend down and lick me now!

While continuing to caress her breast, Kati leaned towards her mother's vagina, before placing her tongue on her mother's vulva, she felt the smell of her mommy’s vagina, she was unable to describe the smell but she loved it, she closed her eyes, stuck her tongue out and…

———————————————-

Ok let me explain to you said the man in a giggle

• 1 year later...
Oh my god I feel so embarrassed about what I'm going to say at the risk of coming across as a narcissist, I just read the last two chapters of this story that I wrote almost 3 years ago, and I found it so great good that it gives me the idea to write another one even if I know that it's not the majority of people here who appreciate this kind of story 😊