LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello all i am new just joined today and i am in need of some help...........

you see i just started being inconent used to be where i only wet the bed but now it is when i am awake as well yes i went to diapers right away since i already had them but adult diapers a still 2 big for me even the small ones so i am stuck wearing baby diapers and pull ups and i am loosing weight quickly sould there be some kind of connection here been to the dr but they didn't find anything my sis thought it was how much soda i was drinking but its not that so i dont know what could be going on i am embarassed on this subject so please give me some kind advice on this issue i dont know too many 30 year olds back in diapers or still in diapers so if you are a doctor or someone that cares this ones for you. also my sis thinks that i need to re-potty train my self how do you do that been looking on the net but can not find anything on this all it shows is how to originally potty train children has there ever been a case like this if so let me know and what they or you did to fix this or even let me know if i should stay in diapers because at this point i am lost

:excl:

what have they all looked at with you first lets rule out the obvious number 2 is seek a second veiw on the subject if you have freinds in the medical feild ask them about what doctors are good we know whos good and whos not and if they inqure as to why just tell them your looking for a decient dr ok you also can pm me any time you Like Im not a doctor but im a paramedic so im not as uppity and I help you if Ican

you see i just started being inconent used to be where i only wet the bed but now it is when i am awake as well yes i went to diapers right away since i already had them but adult diapers a still 2 big for me even the small ones so i am stuck wearing baby diapers and pull ups and i am loosing weight quickly sould there be some kind of connection here been to the dr but they didn't find anything my sis thought it was how much soda i was drinking but its not that so i dont know what could be going on i am embarassed on this subject so please give me some kind advice on this issue i dont know too many 30 year olds back in diapers or still in diapers so if you are a doctor or someone that cares this ones for you. also my sis thinks that i need to re-potty train my self how do you do that been looking on the net but can not find anything on this all it shows is how to originally potty train children has there ever been a case like this if so let me know and what they or you did to fix this or even let me know if i should stay in diapers because at this point i am lost

First warning sign is see is this "i am loosing weight quickly" something major is going on you have not given any one here much information about your past or past medical conditions being your stated age and very small suggest them is more then meets the eye

re potty training has nothing to due t=with the weight lost soda could be a factor depending on how much you are drinking

sugar diabetes comes to mind very fast but so do a few other things that need to be check out by a dr.

weight loss means your body is no longer use what it takes in you do not give a weight which would help

starting weight and current and amount of time from one to the other

diaperdnola,

a few things,

1- Welcome to the board, you

I say rick It seems like her Doc is over looking something I think a Second opion is in order first of all If I was a doc and yours

first of all is blood work and a Urine sample as well as a stool cultre have them get that done and ask the doctor to explian the values from the lab to you have second would be at least a cat scan of the abdmoen go from there most doctors dont like it when a pt is well informed if its diabeites it will show up in the urine first and the blood work as well

I say rick It seems like her Doc is over looking something I think a Second opion is in order first of all If I was a doc and yours

first of all is blood work and a Urine sample as well as a stool cultre have them get that done and ask the doctor to explian the values from the lab to you have second would be at least a cat scan of the abdmoen go from there most doctors dont like it when a pt is well informed if its diabeites it will show up in the urine first and the blood work as well

The only reason you should loose weight, is takeing in less calories, or burning more due to higher activity, if you are muscular you will burn more calories than a skinny or fat person, simply because muscles burn more calories.

I walk 4 miles a day and consume about the same amount of calories everyday, at first I lost weight, now as I walk I stay the same weight, I still eat the same amount of calories, I have taken a week off from walking due to a leg injury, and I am eating the same everyday, and sofar my weight is holding at 120, but I know if I stay away from walking, for too long I will loose the muscle tone, I built up over the last 6 months, and the weight will come back.

So your either doing more, to burn your calories, or you have some problem, causeing them to burn, better go see a different doctor, don't go and see the same one, you need a second opinion, if your doctor misses something, another my find the problem, if there is one, I hope not, but better to be safe, and if there is something you will catch it early...

i work at wal-mart as a cart pusher over night which i dont think this has any bearing on this issue i have always ben active which is why i just dont understand what is going on with me i can deal with the nite time wetting i'm just embarassed that i am having to wear pullups to work i'm not into abdl or anything like that you see i am bi and i saw on webmd that people that have anal sex can have this happensomething about a uti or something and my sis also stated that since i am wearing the diapers that i'll be more prone to infections is this true i had thought i had quit for about a week so i was going to stop wearing the diapers but good thing i didn't it came right back and i thanks you for your post about not having to re-potty train. is there certain medical conditions that make someone not able to realize they need to go because this is not my first time back in diapers.

Well Im going to say a prostate issue comes to mind as far as the wetting or your body makes certian hormones that excrete urine you may have a over producton of this hormone and that could lead to the wetting as well and if you have a prostate Issue it can be caused by ceritan foods or even drinks as well

far as the bowel incont Im lost there but it may be realted but the weght loss is a concern as well so Id may be see about getting a second opion from a diffent doctor and see where it goes doctors are like people they are all diffent in how they look at a Paient and what they do for that paient

Good luck

Well Im going to say a prostate issue comes to mind as far as the wetting or your body makes certian hormones that excrete urine you may have a over producton of this hormone and that could lead to the wetting as well and if you have a prostate Issue it can be caused by ceritan foods or even drinks as well

far as the bowel incont Im lost there but it may be realted but the weght loss is a concern as well so Id may be see about getting a second opion from a diffent doctor and see where it goes doctors are like people they are all diffent in how they look at a Paient and what they do for that paient

Good luck

its just urine not bowel thank god for that one

i would surely goes nuts if i was doing both

my sis also stated that since i am wearing the diapers that i'll be more prone to infections is this true

no you are no more prone to uti in or out of diapers. you are more prone to skin problems with diapers then with outas urine and the plastic forms an acid which can cause skin break downs ie diaper rashes