LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Jack could tell Grace's diaper was soaked.

"How about I get you changed first, then I'll get you some ice cream." Jack said.

Jack picked Grace up and took her back to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and tickled her before untaping her diaper and pulling it out from under her. He slipped a clean diaper under her and taped it on her.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace nodded noticing herself that her diaper was soaked. She did not even remember wetting it that much but obviously she had.

She laid on the bed sucking on her thumb as he changed her and giggled when he tickled her. She was happier than she had ever been in her entire life. She smiled widely and said, "tank you for taking me in and being my daddy." As she said that a happy tear rolled down her cheek

Grace smiled pick and snuggled into him as he carried her to the kitchen. She waited patiently for the ice cream once he sat it down in front of her. 

She was so excited and started digging in getting so messy and sticky. She finished and said, " aww done daddy. aww done." 

"Yes you are. I better get you cleaned up."

Jack wet a dishcloth with warm water and washed Grace's face and hands. He took off her bib and helped her out of her chair.

"Do you want to watch TV or play?" Jack asked.

Grace smiled and let him clean her up happily. She sat there happy as ever. She stood there thinking about what she wanted to do. 

She said, "can me pway wiff my new toys pwease?" She really wanted to play with the new toys he bought her today at the store. She never had any toys and loved playing with toys. 

“Of course.” 
Jack spread a blanket on the living room floor and put all the toys on the blanket. He put Grace on the blanket as well.

”Here you go. I’ll sit and read in my chair so I’ll be able to keep an eye on you “ Jack said.

Grace smiled and bounced on her diapered bottom as she watched him lay out a blanket and set up all her new toys. 

She then started playing instantly once he sat her down by them. She giggled and played happily completely distracted by the toys. She said, "otay daddy."

She was playing so distracted, she did not even realized when her tummy started to rumble and she had to poop. She just sat forward a little and started to grunt and push the load into her diaper just like a baby that she has regressed to. 

Grace messed her diaper as she played without even thinking about it. She turned around when she heard him ask her if everythong was okay. 

She said, " yes daddy me fine just pwaying." She did not even notice the smell or care she just played on happily

Jack smiled and nodded. After a few minutes he smelled her diaper. Jack stood up and came over to Grace.

"Let's get your changed, then you can come back and play." Jack said.

He picked Grace up and took her to the bedroom. He undressed her and laid her on the bed.

Grace smiled big and continues to play for a few minutes. She then sucked on her pacifier and smiled up at him. 

She said, "otay daddy. can we watch a movie when we gets back?" She wanted to watch winnie the pooh badly. 

She put her head on his shoulder as he carried her and then laid still on the bed waiting to be changed.

Jack ripped the tapes on Grace's diaper and lifted her legs to pull the diaper out and throw it away. He cleaned her bottom work baby wipes.

"Yes, we can watch a movie." Jack said.

Jack slid a diaper under Grace and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed. He picked Grace up and hugged her.

"I'm going to get a changing table to make changing you easier." Jack said.

Grace laid there as he changed her like the baby she was slowly becoming. She sucked on her pacifier happily. She was so happy when he said they could watch a movie. 

Grace said, "winnie the pooh pwease pwease?" Winnie the pooh was something that had gotten her through a lot of hard times growing up. She snuggled into him when he picked her up and hugged her. She hugged him back sucking on her pacifier. 

She said, "otay daddy me undewstand." She wondering if he would get her a crib too since she fell out of bed today. 

Jack carried Grace to the living room and sat her on the couch. He went over to his DVD cabinet and looked through them. He found Winnie the Pooh and put it in the player. He sat down on the couch and picked Grace up, setting her on his lap.

Jack pushed play on the remote.

"Is this the right movie?" He asked.

Grace snuggled into him as he carried her to the living room. She then sat on the couch waiting patiently for him to get the movie going. Winnie the pooh had always been her favorite when she had gotten a chance to watch it growing up. 

She snuggled into him when he picked her up and sat her in his lap. She snuggled in instantly and sucked on her pacifier and said, "Yes it the wight movie daddy. Dank you daddy." She snuggled in close watching the movie. 

"Aw, you're welcome baby." Jack said.

Jack cuddled with Grace during the movie. He made sure she could see the TV. After a bit he paused the movie.

"Let's get you something to drink." Jack said.

Jack carried Grace to the kitchen and filled a bottle with juice. He came back to the couch and sat down. Jack took the pacifier out of Grace's mouth and gave her the bottle.

"There you go, honey." 

Grace snuggled close to his as they watched the movie sucking on her pacifier happy as could be. She was so zoned into the tv as she watched. 

She snuggled into his shoulder as he carried her to the kitchen to get the drink. She then latched onto the bottle instantly when he popped it 8nto her mouth drinking it happily loving the juice. 

Grace cuddled into him as they continued to watch the movie. She smiled up at him when it ended sucking on her pacifier happily. 

She said, "ummm my favowite is winnie the pooh. Second favowite is pigwet." She giggled and smiled big 

Grace snuggled into and yawned if on cue to him saying she needed a nap. Her diaper was a little wet but not to bad. 

She said, "otay daddy i take nappie." She snuggled into him as she began to let herself fall asleep sucking on her pacifier.