LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Grace clung to him closely. She began to calm down as they left and breath easier. She sucked on her pacifier and feel better glad they did not seem to recognize her. She had no idea what was coming. She said, "otay daddy me gwad dey did not recognize me." 

Little did she know, her mother Sarah did. 

Sarah was certain it was Grace. She was confused why she was dressed like a baby and with that man. She must be pretending to be a baby so she could get into his home. She was furious. She waited with her husband for them to come out. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace was now back to smiling and suckingnon her pacifier as she sat in the cart while he paid and got everything they needed. She was happy to go home. She wanted to play with her toys. 

Sarah saw them walk out and immediately walked up to them. She yells, "omg Grace it is you. Why are you pretending to be a baby to get the man to take you in. You are 18 years old and deserve to be on the streets you ungrateful little brat. Get out of that cart right now." She then tries to grab Grace. 

Grace at this point when blank. She was shaking but could not move or cry. She was horrified. She reached for Jack and could not even speak. 

Jack was shocked when Sarah started to grab Grace. He quickly moved between Sarah and Grace and stopped her.

"Maybe if the two of you had treated her better Grace wouldn't be like she is now. She needs a loving home and someone to take care of her, which she didn't get with you. Now leave or I'll call the police and have you charged with assault and child abuse for the way you raised Grace." Jack said.

Jason attempted to help Sarah but Jack pushed him back.

Sarah huffed and said, "whatever you will soon learn she is garbage and deserves to be on the streets. Come on Jason lets go." She walks away leaving Grace forever 

Grace at this point is hypervenaliting to the point she is barely breath. She is so red. She is shaking and trembling. She has at the point soaked her diaper so bad it is leaking from the scare. Her muscles are so tight and twitching. She starts crying as soon as her parents walk away. 

Jack watched them walk away. He took a deep breath and walked over to a bench nearby. He sat down on the bench and pulled Grace into a tight hug.

"it's okay, baby. They're gone. They will never touch you or speak to you again. I promise. I'll take care of you. Shh, it's okay." Jack cooed, holding Grace tight.

Grace clung to him instantly and started full out crying. She could not believe that happened. 

It took her about 5 or so minutes to calm down. She started sniffling and calming down. She took some deep breaths and sucked hard on her pacifier. 

She snuggled into him. She rubbed her eyes as she was noe sleepily from all the crying and commotion. She said, " we go home now?" 

Jack hugged Grace and stood up, holding her.

"Yes, we're going home now." Jack said.

He put Grace in the cart and pushed her to the car. He kept his guard up in case Sarah and Jason hadn't left yet. He opened the trunk and put everything they had bought inside. He picked up Grace and took her around to the side.

"I know you're really wet, but we'll be home in ten minutes. Are you okay to wait? Or I can change you here." Jack said.

Grace hugged him back instantly calming down more. She said, "otay daddy."

She sat in the cart now happy. She watched him load everything into the car. She then put her head on his shoulder sucking on her pacifier and thought about it. She said, "you change me now. Its cold and icky pwease." 

Her diaper was completely soaked and felt cold now and she did not like it. 

Jack smiled and laid Grace down on the back seat opposite the car seat. He had taken a diaper and wipes out of the shopping bags.

Jack pushed Grace’s dress out of the way and ripped the tapes on her diaper.

“Wow, you were ready to float away, weren’t you baby?” Jack said.

Jack tickled Grace and pulled the wet diaper out from under her.

(will be on late again.)

Grace smiled being happy once again as she sucked on her pacifier. She laid still on the backseat as he began to change her. 

She smiled up at him from behind her pacifier and said, "me so gwad you found me daddy. me wan be wiff you fowevew." She was so happily regressed. 

She giggled when he tickled her so happy

(otay)

Jack cleaned Grace with baby wipes then slid the new diaper under her and pulled it up through her legs, fastening the tapes. He pulled down her dress and picked her up.

“There we go, all dry. Let’s go home.”

Jack put Grace in the car seat and fastened her harness. He gave Grace a toy to play with.

Grace laid still as he chsnged her into a fresh clean diaper. She smiled big sucking on her pacifier. 

She then sat in the carseat happily sucking in her pacifier and playong with the toy. She was so happy but she also rubbed her eyes as she was starting to get tored from all the commotion leaving the store. 

Jack drove home and parked the car. He got Grace out the car seat and went to the trunk. He took a couple packages out then carried Grace up to his apartment.

”Let’s change your clothes then you’re taking a nap “ Jack said.

Grace played with the toys as they drove home happily sucking her pacifier. She rubbed her eyes occasionally barely staying awake as they drove home. 

When they got home, she instantly put her head on his shoulder when he took her out of the carseat. She nodded and said, "otays me sweepy."

Jack took off Grace‘s dress and took a onesie out of one of the shopping bags. He slipped it over Grace’s head and pulled it down. He snapped the crotch closed and then pulled the covers down on Grace’s bed.

Jack laid Grace down and tucked her in. Jack kissed Grace’s cheek.

” Sweet dreams, baby girl.” Jack said.

Grace relaxed as he took the pretty dress off of her and put one of her cute new onesies on her. She rubbed her eyes a lot and sucked on her pacifier as she was very sleepy. 

She snuggled into the blanket and sucked on her pacifier more and said, "nini daddy." 

She was out within second. 

After about an hour of napping, she rolled over in her sleep and got a little to close to the edge of the bed and fell out. She woke up instantly when she hit the floor and started crying

Jack went to his office to do some work at home. He was right in the middle of something when he heard Grace cry. He got up and walked quickly to the bedroom. He saw Grace on the floor.

”Aw, come here baby. Did you fall out of bed?” Jack cooed.

He picked Grace up and cuddled her.

Grace clung to him instantly crying not from being hurt but from the shock of falling out of bed and waking up. She really did need a crib just like a baby. She cried into his shoulder sucking on her pacifier still. 

She said, "yeth daddy me feww out of beddie bye."

Grace snuggled into her new daddy sucking on her pacifier as she soon started to sniffle not cry anymore. 

She nodded as her tummy rumbled and she rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes and started to wake up. 

She said, "yes daddy me hungy."

Jack carried Grace to the kitchen. He set her on a chair and tied a bib on her. Jack took a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator and set it on the table in front of Grace.

”I‘ll fix you a sandwich and some fruit.” Jack said.

(will be on late)

Grace calmed down and started to drink her bottle happily having put her pacifier on the table. 

She waited patiently and drank her bottle for her daddy to come back with her lunch. '

Her diaper was also wet at this point but not soaked. 

Grace smiled and instant started to eat when he gave her the food. She ate it happily and messily. She was a mess by the time she was done eating and her diaper was even more soaked then it already was. 

She said, "dank you daddy. dat was good. Can me has ice cweam?"