LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Jack smiled and put a few packages in the cart, then added wipes and baby powder. He turned the aisle and found pacifiers and baby bottles. Jack looked over the pacifiers and put several of them in the cart along with baby bottles. Her opened a package of pacifiers and took one out. Jack tugged Grace's thumb out of her mouth and held the pacifier up to her lips.

"Open up, baby." Jack cooed.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace smiled as he put the diapering stuff in the cart. She blushed when he also got other baby stuff like bottles and pacifiers but she was honestly okay with it. 

She opened her mouth for the pacifier happily and accepted it suckling on it cutely. She said with a lisp because of the pacifier, "fank you. we go toys now or cwothes?" She was so happy and so content. She never got to be a child. She was forced to grow up fast. Its probably why her mind was letting her regress so easily and she was doing nothing to fight it. 

Meanwhile, her parents were shopping and were happy to no longer be parents. They were content with how their life was now. Little did they know what was coming when they would leave.

"Let's check out the toys, then we'll look at the clothes." Jack said.

Jack pushed the cart over to the toy aisle. He slowly went down the aisle, looking at all the toys. He stopped in front of the stuffed animals first. He picked up a stuffed bunny and rubbed it against Grace's cheek.

Grace clapped happily and excitedly when he said toys first. She sucked on the pacifier and was practically bouncing in her seat. 

She looked at all the toys so happy. She never had any toys growing up so this was so amazing to her. She giggled and instantly hugged the bunny when he rubbed it against her cheek. She said, "me want it me want it. can me have it daddy?" She realized what she said and she instantly looked in horror. She was not sure if he was okay with that. She looked at him with scared eyes. 

Jack smiled at Grace.

"Yes baby, you can have it. I want you to help me pick out some other toys as well." Jack said, slipping the bunny in the cart seat next to Grace.

Jack looked over the toys and picked out a ring stacker and a shape sorter.

"What else do you see?" Jack asked.

He stroked Grace's hair.

Grace bugged the bunny so tight happily. She sucked on her pacifier and looked around. She saw a pink and purple rattle she wanted and a little duckie stuffie. She pointed to them and said, "pwease daddy."

She looked around a little more and saw a Dollie and a little plastic tea party set. She pointed at those as well and said, "pwease daddy."

She smiled being so happy and so regress as she picked out baby toys and sucked on her pacifier. She even began to wet her diaper without noticing but luckily not enough to soak it. 

(i was thinking he starts off slowly with a few baby things here or there but then later on starts slowly doing more and more like he turns the room that was for a 7 year old into a nursery and get a high chair and a stroller and things like that but not yet.)

Jack put the toys Grace pointed at in the cart, plus a couple more.

"Alright, that's enough for now. Let's get some clothes." Jack said.

Jack pushed the cart out of the toys and to the clothes. He picked several bibs up and put them in the cart.

"Let's find something cute for Gracie to wear." Jack said.

(I was too.)

Grace smiled big at all the toys that were put in the cart. She was so happy. 

She did not even notice the bibs he threw in the cart. 

She smiled and said, "yay wots of pwetty cwothes." She sucked on her pacifier happily

She nor her parents noticed either other when they walked past each other right there in the store. 

(yay and can you play her dad and ill play her mom for the incident when they leave?)

"That's silly, it wouldn't fit me. Oh, you mean try it on you." Jack said.

He smiled when he realized she called him daddy. He found a couple more things to try on Grace, then picked her up and carried her to the dressing room. He took her inside and closed the door.

Jack took Grace's dress off and checked her diaper before trying the onesie on her.

Grace giggled when he made the joke. She sucked on her pacifier more and said, "siwwy daddy." She did not even realize that she kept calling him daddy. She was doing it without thinking about it. 

She smiled as they went into the changing room to try on the clothes. Her diaper at this point was soaked. She smiled as he changed her into the onesie to try it on happily. It was so pretty. 

"I think so too." Jack said.

Jack changed Grace into a couple different outfits before putting her dress back on her.

"Alright we'll get several onesies and rompers and a couple of dresses. That should do for now." Jack said.

Jack carried Grace back to the cart and sat her in it. He picked out the rest of the clothes and put them in the cart.

"Alright, that's everything for now. Let's go to the checkouts." Jack said.

(Won't be on again until late again)

Grace smiled big as he tried different things on her. She sucked on her pacifier happily. She was having so much fun shopping. She was regressed s much at this point but she did not care. 

She smiled at all the outfits he got her. She sat in the cart smiling big behind her pacifier as she sucked on it. 

She said, "otay daddy go home now?" 

Grace's parents were also headed to the check out. Her Mother Sarah was checking out with Jason Graces father. They were happier not having a child to care for. They always got a kick out of abusing Grace. 

"Yes baby, we're going home now and you can play with your new toys." Jack said.

Jack pushed the cart up to the checkouts and looked for a lane to get into. He pulled the cart right behind Sarah and Jason. Jason was helping Sarah put everything on the counter.

Grace had turned around and instantly noticed her parents. She quickly hide her face into Jack shaking scared and he would easily be able to tell something was wrong. 

Sarah saw them pull up behind them but at first did not recognize the baby in the cart. She thought the baby looked a little big but did not realize it was Grace yet. She kept putting their things on the conveyer belt checking out. She said to her husband, "man am i glad we dont have kids anymore. So glad we kicked her out." 

Jack frowned when Grace started shaking and buried get face into him. He rubbed her back.

"What's the matter honey?" Jack asked.

Jason nodded.

"She was a burden for sure. And she wouldn't listen or obey us. And she was still having accidents at her age." Jason said.

Grace tried to tell him who was in front of them without telling him hoping they would not see her or recognize her. She sucked on her pacifier harder now having a full blown panic attack clinging to him crying and shaking and hypervenaliting.

Sarah said, "yeah she was the worst child. I honestly hope she is somewhere on the streets suffering." She noticed the little girl behind them having what she thought was a tantrum. She said to Jack, "children are the worst. Throwing tantrums over everything. We just kicked our daughter out on the streets because she was the worst." But then she realized something about the child looked familiar. 

Jack picked Grace up and hugged her. He was waiting for the people in front of him to finish with their groceries. He patted Grace's back and bounced her, trying to calm her down.

Jason wasn't looking behind them. He was focused on getting the items they were buying paid for.

"That's true. I'm glad she's not around anymore, causing us problems." Jason said.

Grace lifted her head and looked at them to see if they were gone yet. She then clung to him and kept crying and shaking wishing they would just leave and not recognize her. 

Sarah looked Grace dead in the eyes when she looked at them and immediately recognized her. She pulled her husbands shirt and whispered in his ear, "omg tnats Grace i know it. Lets check out quick and catch them on the way out to see." 

Jack saw Grace look at the couple in front of them and had a suspicion on who they were. He hugged Grace tighter. 

Jason looked at Grace and frowned.

"Are you sure? Why isn't she out in the streets?" Jason asked.

Grace buried her head deeper into his chest knowing that her mother recognized her when they locked eyes. She knew something was coming when they went to leave after paying. She slowly put her head by his ear and whispered quietly, "dats my pawents." She continued to cry and shake uncontrollably so scared. 

Sarah whispered, "I am sure that is her. She started freaking out the second she saw us in line. If it is her I am going to be so pissed. Lets wait outside the door and confront them." She paid and walked outside with the cart waiting just outside the door. 

Jack listened to Grace and nodded. He looked at them more closely. He couldn't hear what Sarah was saying to him.

"It's okay, baby. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. You're not with them anymore.." Jack said.

Jack nodded. He put everything in the cart after paying for it and followed Sarah out.

Jack pushed the cart up to the checkout counter and put everything they were buying in it.

"See honey? They're leaving. You have nothing to worry about." Jack said.