LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Grace instantly snuggled into him contently as she finished her warm milk. She nodded as she rubbed her eyes feeling more and more sleepy now. 

Grace said, "yes me done." She did not even realized she sounded like a little girl saying that. She was to tired. 

Within a couple of minutes, she was fast asleep sucking her thumb snuggling close to his chest listening to his heart beat in her sleep

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack set the cup aside and rubbed her back. He let her snuggle into his chest. He fell asleep soon after she did.

The next morning he woke up early. He gently moved her off of him and got out of bed. He went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Grace stayed asleep all night cuddled up to him happily as she sucked her thumb all night. 

She soaked her diaper through the night without waking up. about 10 minutes after he woke up, she did. She rubbed her eyes and stretched and yawned still not taking her thumb out of her mouth being not being fully awake yet. 

She realized he was not in bed and she got up and walked to the kitchen smelling food sucking her thumb and waddling due to her thick and soaked diaper. 

Jack heard Grace and looked down at her and smiled. Her opened the refrigerator and took out a sippy cup with milk in it. He offered it to Grace.

"Did you have a nice sleep? Are you hungry? I'm making pancakes and sausages. Go ahead and have a seat. The food will be ready in a few minutes." Jack said.

Grace smiled up at him still sleepy and feeling happy for the first time in a while. She took the sippy he offered her and started to drink it cutely as she waddled to the table in her soaked diaper and sat down. 

She said, "i swept good. and yes i very hungry. yay pancakes." She loves pancakes and sausage. She was more awake now. She bounced in her seat. She was so comfort around him and all the trauma she has had that she is starting to regress mentally without even realizing it. 

Jack smiled as he finished making the pancakes and sausages. He put butter on the pancakes and cut Grace's up into small pieces before adding syrup. He brought his and Grace's plates to the table.

"Just a minute, honey."

Jack got a dishtowel out of a drawer and tied it around Grace's neck. 

"Okay, you can start eating." Jack said.

He took Grace's sippy cup and refilled it with milk, setting it on the table.

Grace smiled big as she saw the food. She blushed as he tied a makeshift bib on her. She said, "tank you. This looks yummy." She began to eat happily getting messy as she takes occasional drinks from her sippy. 

She is so happy and eats happily getting so messy

Jack smiled as Grace made a mess. He could tell she was happy. When he was done he put his plate and cup that he had drank coffee out of into the sink.

"Almost done? I thought that after we got cleaned up and changed, that we could go shopping. I need groceries and you need a few things as well. Like clothes." Jack said.

Grace smiled big being very full finishing her food and sippy. She wets the diaper again without thinking about it making it warm so he would be able to tell she wet again. 

Grace said, "im all done. Yay shopping I luv shopping." She was worried about having an accident in the store when they went though since she keeps having them. 

Jack finished clearing the dishes from the table and noticed how messy Grace's area was. He got a dishcloth and wiped off the table.

"Alright let's get you cleaned up and dressed." Jack said.

He took Grace to the bathroom and pulled her nightgown over her head. He looked at her diaper and smiled.

I don't think you could have gotten any wetter. That's okay. That's why you were wearing a diaper. We'll get some more at the store today." Jack said.

Jack took Grace's diaper off, throwing it in the trash. He washed her with a warm soapy washcloth.

Grace smiled as he cleaned up happily to be full. She said, "dat was so good." 

She then followed him to the bathroom and let him take her nightgown off. She giggled at what he said about the diaper being in good of a mood to feel sad or embarrassed. 

Grace stood there as he took the diaper off of her and started to clean her up. 

She said, "can me get a toy when we go to the store?"

Jack washed Grace all over this time before rinsing her off. He gave her a hug before drying her off.

"Yes you may get a toy. More than one. You're a really good girl. Now let's get you dressed." Jack took Grace into the bedroom and went to the dresser.

He took out a diaper and a pair of panties and laid them on the bed, then went to the closet and looked through the dresses.

"What's your favorite color?" Jack asked.

Grace followed him to the bedroom and smiled big excited to go to the store. 

She clapped happily and said, "yay toys."

She then saw the diaper and panties he pulled out. She was confused why he got both out. 

She then looked at him and said, "ummmmm purple is my favorite color." 

She was so happy and so excited. 

Jack pulled a short purple dress out on the closet and laid it out on the bed.

"Now we need to decide if you're going to wear a diaper or panties to the store. We're going to be out for a couple of hours and I don't know if you can hold it for long. I wouldn't be upset if you wet your panties or decided to wear a diaper, just in case. The choice is yours though." Jack said.

Grace smiled big at the dress it being so pretty. 

She was worried about having an accident out as well. She thought about it for a minute or two and then said, " i think i should wear the diaper because i dont wanna have an accident." She was small for her age so no one would really question it if they saw her. 

(I was wondering if maybe we could like run into her parents and they jusy make fun of her and tell her they are glad they threw her away like garbage since she is acting lioe a baby now? Or something to that effect)

"I think that's the right decision too, and the mature one." Jack said.

Jack helped Grace lay down, then slipped the diaper under her, then pulled it up through her legs and taped it on. He sat Grace up and slipped the dress on her. It had ruffles on it. He zipped the dress up and then got a brush. He brushed Grace's hair and put it in pigtails.

"Okay honey, go wait in the living room while i get ready." Jack said.

(Okay, we can do that)

Grace smiled happy because he was proud of her for her decision. No one has ever made her feel good about any of her decisions. 

She laid still as she got diapered by him smiling big. She then sat up and let him put the dress on her. She loved it. It was so cute. She did not even notice that it barely covered her diaper because it was so short. She loved that he put pigtails in her hair. 

She smiled big and skipped to the living room happily. She found the remote and turned Disney Jr on. It was playing blues clues. She watched happily as she began to suck her thumb again without noticing. Sitting there she looked like a toddler not a young adult. 

(yay)

About fifteen minutes later Jack came out to the living room. He put socks and shoes on Grace then helped her off the couch.

"Let's get going." Jack said.

He took Grace out to the car and opened the back door.

"Hop in."

Grace smiled big and let him put the shoes on her. 

She then follows him out to the car and hopped in when he said. 

She was small that most people would think she should still be in a booster seat if not a 5 point harness carseat still. 

She tried to do her own buckle but could not get it for some reason. 

Jack noticed that Grace didn’t fit every well. He pulled her out of the car and set her down.

” Just a minute, sweetie “

Jack went to the back and took out a toddler car seat with a 5 point harness. He installed it in the back seat, then put Grace in it. He fastened the harness in front of her.

” There we go. You can see out the window now.” Jack said.

He got in front and started for the store.

(won’t be on again until late tonight)

Grace stood by the car waiting patiently for him to come back from whatever he was doing. 

She blushed when he brought back a toddler car seat with a 5 point harness. She watched him install it and then let him put her in. 

She smiled feeling safer and she kind of enjoyed being treated like a toddler. She was so content and with all the trauma she had been through that she was sort of mentally regressing as she sat in the car seat and watched out the window sucking her thumb. 

People if they looked in the car would be able to clearly see she was diapered because of the harness pulling her dress up. She did not care or did she notice.

When they got to the store Jack parked and got Grace out of the car seat. He held her and carried her to the sidewalk in front of the store. He pulled a cart from the rack and set Grace in the seat. He pulled the strap in front of her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get Gracie some diapers and other things." Jack said,

He started pushing the cart through the store.

Grace put her head on his shoulder as he carried her to the cart. She blushed when he sat her in the cart but smiled at the ssme time. 

Grace said, "otay and toys toys." She was so excited to get toys. She did not even realize being in the seat of the cart made it so her diaper was visible to everyone. 

Meanwhile, Sarah and Jason, Graces parents were shopping in the store. They were so happy that kicked their ungrateful daughter out of the house. She never did anything right and did not listen to them. They never wanted her to begin with. So to them it was a relief that she was gone and they hoped she was living on the streets and suffered. Little did they know she was happier than she had ever been. 

(I figured they would run into her on the way out the store.) 

Grace smiled as they walked through the store. She was happier than she had ever been. She did not even care if was dressed or acting younger. 

Grace looked at all the different diapers. She saw ones that were pink with purple flowers all over them. She pointed to them and said, "those those. they are so pretty." She did not even care that she was picking out diapers. 

(you should grab pacifiers since she has been sucking her thumb. and maybe some bottles and just some baby things without ever asking her. since you notice she is regressing.)