LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Homeless... To HIs Babygirl (private with robehouse)

babygracie66

Jack saw she was having difficulty so he put his hand on hers and helped her clean. He had her stand up and cleaned her back and bottom, then turned on the shower to rinse her off.

"There we go. All nice and clean."

Jack got a towel and lifted Grace from the tub, wrapping her in the towel to dry her.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace blushed but accepted the help because it was better than getting hurt. 

She stood there as he rinsed her off smiling loving that she now smelt so clean head to toe. 

She let him life her out and she snuggled into the towel loving the feeling of being nice and warm and comfy. 

She said, "thank you. I feel so much better. I'm sorry I could not do it by myself. My parents never taught me how to clean myself properly."

"That's okay. If you stay with me I can teach you how. Now let's get you dressed." Jack said.

Jack wrapped Grace in a dry towel and led him over to the bedroom his daughter had used. He went over to the dresser and took out a pair of panties and footed sleepers. He laid them on the bed.

"Since it's cool outside, how about we try these on you?" Jack said.

Grace smiled and said, "okay I would like that a lot." 

She followed him to the bedroom realizing that it was a little girls room but she did not even care. She wasn't going to complain because it could put her right back on the streets. 

She said, "okay ill try those." She had never worn footed sleepers before and did not know they were childish 

Grace nodded and held onto his shoulders to steady herself and stepped into the panties. Being that they were little girls panties they were slightly thicker than normal. 

Grace was happy to be anywhere but outside. She hated living on the streets even if she had to dress like a child. 

Jack pulled the panties up and adjusted them. They seemed to fit Grace well. 

"I want you to lay on the bed so I can put the sleeper on you." Jack said.

He spread the sleeper out on the bed, then laid Grace on it. He worked her arms and legs in the sleeper and pulled it together in the front. He zipped up the front of the sleeper, fastening the flap at the top. Jack helped Grace stand up.

"How do they feel?" Jack asked.

Grace felt that the panties felt okay. 

She blushed hard when he picked her up and then laid her down on the sleeper and dressed her like you would a baby. 

She kind of liked it though. She could not help but smile. 

She stood up in the sleeper feeling good about how it fit but felt like a baby because it looked like a baby sleeper but bigger sized. 

She said, "it feels okay thank you."

Grace sat on the bed taking everything in. She was so happy to have a bed and someone that seemed to care. She looked down at herself. She looked like an over size baby but was so happy she did not care. She laid down because she had not slept in a while and she ended up falling fast asleep on top of the covers. She began to suck her thumb in her sleep without even noticing. That was a habit she never grew out of. 

After a bit Jack came back to the bedroom after Grace had not come out to the living room. He smiled at how cute she looked. Jack carefully picked Grace up and pulled the covers down. He laid Grace down and covered her.

Grace stayed asleep the entire time he moved her under the covers. She sucked her thumb as she slept curled up now under the blankets. 

About 20 minutes later, Grace started tossing and turning in her sleep. She was having a nightmare about being hurt again and being put back on the streets. After about 5 minutes of that, she woke up crying her eyes out in a now soaked bed. She had wet the bed in her sleep. She laid there crying into the pillow. 

Jack heard Grace crying and came to check on her. 

"What's the matter honey?"

Jack pulled the covers back and saw the wet sheets. He picked Grace up and hugged her.

"It's okay, honey. It's just an accident. It's not a big deal." Jack said,

He walked around for a few minutes cuddling Grace.

Grace kept crying into his shoulder still upset about the nightmare. 

She said, "i had a nightmare." 

She buried her face in his chest feeling like such a baby and did not care. 

She liked being carried and cuddled and taken care of. 

Grace sat there and started to tell him about the nightmare. 

She said, "it was about me living here with you and i kept having accidents and you got made at me and made me go live back on the streets. I dont wanna g back to the streets. I hated it. the streets scare me." 

She still have tears streaming down her face as she let herself get undressed by him.

"Aw, that does sound scary, but I promise you that I would never make you go live on the streets again. Especially not for having accidents." Jack said.

Jack took her sleeper off her and then tugged her panties down, slipping them off her feet. He took her in the bathroom and washed her bottom with a wash cloth and dried her.

"These accidents are pretty upsetting to you, aren't they?" Jack asked.

Jack took her back to the bedroom to get her dressed again.

Grace sighed out of relief and said, "okay i was so scared of that happening. i dont ever wanna be on the streets again."

Grace let him undress her completely to get the icky wet clothes off not liking them. 

She then follows him into the bathroom and get her cleaned up not liking the gross feeling of being all wet. 

She nodded and said, "I hate having accidents and ruining clothes." She wished there was a way that even if she did have an accident it would not go all over her clothes. 

Grace followed him back to the bedroom 

"Then I think we need to do something about them. My daughter used to wet the bed, and to help her stay dry, we had her wear diapers. I don't know how you would feel about wearing diapers but it works on keeping the sheets dry. There's no shame in wearing diapers." Jack said.

Jack went to the dresser and opened the top drawer. He took out a disposable diaper and a nightgown. He showed Grace the diaper.

Grace looked at him unsure what to do but she figured the diapers have to be better than a wet bed or wet pants. 

She thought about it for a minute and then said, "okay ill wear the diaper. Its got to be better than wet bed or wet clothes."

She sat on the bed unsure what she needed to do for him to put the diaper on her

"Thank you. Let's do this in my bedroom since your bed is wet." Jack said.

Jack picked up the nightgown and picked up Grace. He carried her to his bedroom and laid her on his bed. Jack slipped the diaper under her and pulled the front up through her legs. He pulled the tapes across the front and fastened then to the diaper.

"There we go. Let's get your nightgown on and you can sleep with me for the rest of the night." Jack said.

He sat Grace up and slipped the nightgown on her.

Grace let herself be carried to his room. 

She then laid there feeling so weird getting diapered but kind of liking this feeling of being babied. 

The diaper felt so thick between her legs but it was super comfy and soft. 

She then let him put the nightgown on her as she sat on his bed. She said, "okay can i have something to drink please? im a little thirsty." 

Grace laid down on the right side of the bed and waited patiently for him to come back. 

She smiled when he did not even caring that he came back with a sippy. She said, "thank you."

She took it from him and started to drink it slowly as she yawned still very much exhausted. 

She wanted to cuddle but she was to shy to ask so she curled up under the blankets by herself sipping on the sippy

Jack left the room for a few minutes then came back ready for bed. He got in and pulled the covers up. He put his arms around Grace and pulled her close to him. He took the sippy cup from her.

"Finished with your milky?" Jack asked, rubbing her back.